SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HOW LOW CAN THEY GO Baiting Challenge–BAITERS WANTED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So try as I might I cant find a Lad to Stoop like I know they should.

This struck me as Funny though not overly low. Still Cold Hearted in my Opinion since TruckerMals has been on the I90 all day:

TruckerMals: Okay Darling we ain't no where no how so I'll try to Thumb a ride to town. I might be gone a few hours and miss out on Supper though.

Raven: Ok Email me the details when you return

TruckerMals: Sure am gonna miss that pie. They had Blueberry Too!

Raven: What about sending me the WU details. When you return?

Bitch!!!!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a lotto lad (first phase of the bait summarised here), after getting 4 bank accounts out of him my character suffered a terrible accident and mailed the lad from a borrowed phone in the hospital to give him a quick update.

The lad's kind reply:
Quote:
How are you doing now? Hope you are getting better now. Please can you borrow the Nurse Phone or any one Phone in the Hospital there and call your Bank to scan and forward to you the payment slip of the US$1,700 they paid in HSBC HONGKONG BANK immediately so that you will forward it to us immediately for our confirmation because our Agent in China cannot pull the US$1,700 without the scan copy of the payment slip.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately my character took a turn for the worse. He came out of surgery and mailed the lad a one liner, "I had my legs amputated and now I am suicidally depressed"

The lad is very encouraging:
Quote:
Sorry for the Accident but nothing will happen to you. I have a Friend Doctor in Pakistan who will handle your case.

What I want you to do now is to contact your China Bank and tell them to forward to you the scan copy of the US$1,700 they transferred into the HSBC HONGKONG BANK immediately and you forward it to us immediately so that we will forward it to HSBC HONGKONG BANK to cash the money and we will transfer your Fund to your Account and I will use the remaining balance of the US$1,700 you send and come over to Germany and take you to Pakistan for proper treatment.

So my character is depressed and alone, in hospital with a life threatening condition and a newly acquired permanent disability, and the nasty bastard has invented a special doctor to take care of me, all to get me moving on sending the funds from my hospital bed.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic