SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My bait. Featuring : Helpless girl in camp , lesbian wife

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I present to you one of my completed baits. It's a poor girl, in a camp. I could have taken this bait anywhere, I was getting somewhere

but think I screwed it up.

THE CAST

Black color - Me
Dark Red - The poor girl suffering in a camp that has Wifi - Diana Martin Faye [email protected]
Blue- My wife, Megan.
Green- Narration, side comments.
Olive- Her lawyer, Banks.

Ok, I got her email on the 'Surplus letters forum', so I emailed her this :
Hello Diana your story is a sad one. I feel sorry for you. Let me introduce myself, I am Mr. Dick Alwood. I live in New york, I'm a business man 28 years old. I like

climbing trees, sleeping and drinking. What are your hobbies? hoping to hear from you. Below is a pic of me.

Hello My Dear,
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be openhearted and sincere so as to know each

other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as

anything. It takes communication,trust, understanding,and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur,but if the

foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Diana Martin Faye I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the St Louis Catholic

Parish refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Liberia.

My late father Dr Martin Faye was in politics and also he works contract for government in Liberia my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head

of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way

to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing

presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture. Yours lovely one,

Miss Diana Faye

Hello Diana, let's get to know eachother better. What are your hobbies? you haven't told me that.And I already sent you my picture.

Hello my dear))
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine,thank for the picture. Dear for me, loneliness have been my friend over

here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and

i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l

have now only person that helps me sometime is Rev.William Bell who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He is also the person who i use his

computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverend's Tel number is ( +221-77 78 118 65 ) if you call and tell him that

you want to speak with me Diana Faye he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him

rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my

studies because i only attended my first year in university of Liberia before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he

deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.300,000.(Three Million three Hundred thousand US

Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to

come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know

about it.
contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard

working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English,but i don't speak it very fluently am trying.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said

i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you
Diana Faye

how can I help you when you don't even want to tell me your hobbies? I want to know you more

Hello darling

How are you today?Hope your alright,darling thanks for the mail and understand,please i want you to help I have the confidence to respond to you, I know, you certainly

do not betray trust. Currently, I am here in Senegal, where I am looking for my political asylum, refugees from the crisis in our country.

The second I want to move you to start a new life, as well as a good business venture, which will focus on profit us.As and finish my studies. Now because of my

political situation, I can not do it himself claims, I need you to stand on my behalf to the bank,

That's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank as my foreign guardian / partner as appropriate and ask them the

possibility of transferring this fund into your position in country.I have an account number of my deceased father plus a certificate of his death, everything about

this deal is obvious.

Listen very well everything that I told you about my current situation is real life am passing through now, I have proved the existence of this account, I need you

done for me is to contact the bank on my behalf, as my foreign representative, as required, and ascertain the possibility of transferring this fund into your situation

in your country.

So I will like you to first contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let's hear from them before more is done, is connected with trust and love, I

tell you that forced me to reveal this matter to you, assuming I feel safe in their hands, no body knows what I am and where I am now, please, I beg you for my safety

and security keep it very personal, I know that God looks at us through.

Once the fund hits your country, you will now send me money to process my travel document, as you know, now I have nothing with me now I'll be very glad to hear your

voice on the phone today. Then one day I will well and you write me, I will send bank information to contact you, so there you come into contact with them concerning

the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position,

I appreciate your concern, are waiting for your urgent action, so we can send proceed.Also me your address and I want you to call me.Please I do not want to leave me

halfway. I'll be back later to check your answer. Also, tell me more about yourself. Mine, I really love you, have a good day.
Regards Diana

Apr 9

to me

My Dear
How is your day? I believe it is great.After today prayers i went to the revered pastors office to read your wonderful message.Dear after reading your mail i realized

very well that you are the man i have always wish for.I want someone who would treat me with care and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I

appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.As i told you

in my previous mail,i am presently living in the hostel here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes

is on you and for you to assist me transfer $3.3 million dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND . to your position so that you can send some

money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this-money and the only

thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards i will like you to
contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my

$3.3 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Martine Faye, of which i am the next of kin.Honey If the fund get to your account 15% will be for you and 80% will

be for me,5% will be set aside for any expenses encured withing the process of the transaction The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND:

Email Address:([email protected])
Email Address([email protected])

Name of the transfer officer is Dr.John Felix.
Telephone number :+44-702-408-1220
Fax number :+44-703-197-1731
>Bank name : Royal Bank of Scotland International
>Account name:Dr Martine Faye
>Bank code:30004
>Branch code:( 00759)
>Account number:RIB:40044 00768 00001195096 29
>IBAN ( No. of international Banking):LN76 40044 00768 00001195096 29
>BIC ( Bank identification code ) : BNPALNPPPG

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in

Dakar.please contact the bank as soon as you read this mail also you can call me with Rev.William number by 15 G.M.T which will be 3pm Senegal time because i will like

to hear your lovely voice (+221-77 78 118 65) just ask of Diana in the hostel in other for you to speak with me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Best Regard
Yours Diana Faye.

Obviously she was still on her script here. Trying to get her out.
Hello Diana, I got your long email and do you know what I did? I searched for 'hobbies' and didn't find it so I did not read the email. Once again, WHAT ARE YOUR

HOBBIES?

Hello Darling

How is every thing with you today, i hope you are alright. Dearest, i have just read your mail now to see what you say,darling my Hubbies are watching football and

many kind of sports,and reading books and I don't like making many friends,so I hope I have answer you, please i want you to contact the bank as i told you,dear the

mail i sent to you to contact its contain all the information of the account, Let me explain every thing to you now so that you will understand and know how to contact

the bank without any mistake. I have already contacted the bank about this before. The first day i wanted to do this by myself, i wrote a letter to them asking them

how they will help me transfer the money to another account of my choice. I feel so bad when they told me that what am asking for is not going to be possible due to

the condition which my late father used to deposit the money and my present status here. They advised me to get a partner who will be my trustee before they can

transfer the money to any account of my choice and that is why i started looking for help. So the bank has already know about this. What i want you to do is to write a

letter to the bank personally on my behalf as my trustee so that they will confirm that i have got a trustee as they told me.

When you write to the bank, you tell them that you were sent by me (Miss Diana Faye) as my trustee as well my partner and that you are contacting them on my behalf to

find out how they will transfer to an account in your country the money that my late father Martine Faye deposited in their bank . Let us hear from them to know what

to do and the possibility of transferring the fund to your position in your country. I have also contacted the bank now about you as my partner. Also i have write to

them enough authorization letter about you that you will be contacting them very soon on my behalf as my trustee. So i believe they will be waiting for your to contact

them.

Please i want you to know that i didn't tell anyone about this matter and i would not do that because of my safety here as well the money in the bank over there.

Please i will not like anything to happen to that money there.So please for my safety and my life i will advice you to keep this matter only with your self until the

money finally enters in an account. Please try to contact the bank today so that we can hear from them and know their response. If they reply you and it goes fine we

will begin every thing. I am always hoping to hear from you and also to speak with you. Please take good care of every thing, hope to hear from you soon.

Your beloved One Diana Faye

Ok thanks for telling me your hobbies dear. I will contact the bank as soon as I'm home from work. Btw, did you see my picture? what do you think? Am I good looking

enough for you?

Hello dearest

How are you today? Hope your alright. Thank for your mail and i have read your mail and as you said that you will contact the bank as soon as your at home from

work.Darling I saw your picture,you really looking nice and I love it,darling your good looking enough for me,and I want to be with you soon
. Darling please contact the bank again let us hear from them.Darling fill this later and send to the bank and let me as you hear from them

Dear Sir,

My name is (......) a citizen of(...........).I am a foreign trustee of Diana Faye who is at the camp at the moment in Senegal. Her late father Dr.Martine Faye had an

account with your bank in which the Diana Faye has appointed me as the trustee to help to transfer to my account in my country.

Please Sir can you confirm to me that this money exists in your bank.What is the amount deposited and the account information of the money? Could you also tell me the

requirements for this money to be transferred.?I will be grateful if detailed information will be given.
BANK NAME is ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON

Name of the transfer officer is Dr.John Felix.
this is the E.mail.

Email Address:([email protected])
Email Address([email protected])

Yours sincerely
(................)

I just emailed the bank. What are your plans for the future once you are out of this camp?

Good afternoon darling.

I hope you are alright today. Thanks for you mail, i am very happy reading from you now to know that you have sent an email to the bank please let me know when there

reply you. Thank you very much for writing to the bank, please darling let me know when ever the bank reply you . Have a very nice day and take great care as i hope

to hear from you soon.

Your beloved Diana

I wonder why you ignore me sometimes. I'm beginning to feel as if you don't love me. Are your feelings for me real? Because you can't even tell me about your plans

Then I got this from the bank.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL LONDON.
Email Address([email protected]) Email Address([email protected])Email([email protected])
The Royal Bank of Scotland INTERNATIONAL LONDON,
Registered in Scotland No.90312. Registered Office:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.Mr
Dick Alwood
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your e-mail received and regarding our mail to you,which your

partner said that you have not received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Diana Faye that she wishes you to be her

trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank.Late Dr.Martine Faye is our late customer with account no.RIB:40044 00768 00001195096 29

substantial amount(US$3.300,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will

transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be

endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Martine Faye (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Martine Faye by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and

successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.
Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present

these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$3.300,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you

have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer
Dr.John Felix, on telephone number
Tel: +44-702-408-1220
Fax:+44-703-197-1731

for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.John Felix
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
Then from Diana

Good morning dearest
How are you today? I hope you are fine. I am very happy when i checked my box to see your mail and the reply you get from the bank. Darling am not happy what you said

to me,because I have not gnore you or your mail any time.Darling you don't have to say that you have beginning to feel as if I don't love you. Darling I have real

feeling for you,I have told you about my plans over and over,that I want after this transfer I will come over to be with you for my better life,because life here is

very difficult,I want to be with you forever and marry with you.As i received the mail and also to see the copy of what the bank replied you and what they need from us

. I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon so that i can leave this place and come over to

your country where i can start a new life with freedom .

Dearest as i told you before, I have with me here the deposit certificate of account and the death certificate of my late father here but we have a problem about the

power of attorney and the affidavit of oath because i don't have them and the bank said it will be endorsed by a Senegal lawyer. You know my situation here that i

don't know any lawyer here because i am living here in the hostel and it makes me worried a lot about this matter. I was telling reverend about it now if he can help

us find a lawyer here who can do the documents for us and he told me he will try and see if he can find a lawyer for us who will help us do the power of attorney and

the affidavit of oath for us.

I will try to write to you again to let you know what happens if we have meet a lawyer here about the documents. To me, i have a good thought towards you because of

your personality and believe you will not disappoint me and when this money reaches your account you will not forget every agreement we made before doing this

transfer. God will continue to guide you and me through our efforts. l wish you a very good day . Take great care and waiting for your reply soon.
Your beloved Diana

Good afternoon dearest

I am very glad writing to you now and i thank God for everything , I really appreciate your care and i know God will surely see us through . I want to tell you that

we have contacted a lawyer today about the documents and i am sending you his contact information now for you to contact him. I went with the reverend to the office of

the lawyer today asking him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account

. And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of

attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me , that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney. That is why am

giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you. please as you can see that things are not in my

hand now , So i believe , he will help us to get this documents , bellow here is his contact.

Name..... Barrister David Richard
Phone.... +221-776864656
Email.... [email protected]

I hope you can write this letter by yourself. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you know that many people are wicked and might do anything on hearing that

we have such amount to transfer , we are almost at the end of this matter please i want you to promise me that every thing will go fine. We don't have to keep waiting

since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready. I will like you to contact this lawyer now and ask him to help us to get this documents

that the bank needs to make the transfer. Please let us try to see that the lawyer get this document for us within this week Please, My prayers are with you and i know

that God will surely see us through . I will be waiting to hear from you to know when you contact the lawyer , please call him on the telephone so that he will know

our seriousness please at the same time send also an email to him . Please try to call when ever you see this mail. Thank you for your love and care to me , always put

me in your daily prayers. My best wishes to you
Your beloved One
Diana

I have already told my wife about this. Is it Ok? I'm married but my wife and I are not in good terms. I just found out she's a lesbian I've been planning on how

to divorce her since.
As soon as this is done, I'll divorce my wife so you can live with me. What do you think?

Good evening darling
How are you again today,hope your alright and the almighty God is with you.Darling thank for your mail and I have read as you said that you have already told your wife

about me and its OK,since you have married but your wife and you is not in good terms,but as you just found out she's a lesbian and you have been planning on how to

divorce her since.Darling is my wish to be with you soon,because I really love you and I want have a family with you.Darling yes as soon as this transfer is done,you

can divorce your wife so that we live together happily forever.Darling I want you to contact the lawyer for the document as the bank is now waiting to transfer the

money for me to come over.Darling fill this latter and send to him let us hear from him.
Dear Sir,

My name is (.................) a citizen of(..............).I am a foreign trustee of Miss Diana who is at the refugee camp at the moment in Senegal.

please Sir, i want you to help us get A power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the federal high court Senegal that will permit me to claim and transfer the funds

of Miss Diana in to my account here in my country which her late father deposited in the bank before his death.

Honey here is the lawyer Email adders;( [email protected])
Name.. Barrister David Richard
Phone (+221-776-864-656)
Email ( [email protected])

I will be grateful if detailed information will be given.
Yours sincerely (.......................)

I just sent an email to the bank. Hope they reply soon. Meanwhile tell me about your plans once we finish this. don't you have friends/relations that would miss you

when you're gone? I mean I'm a random stranger, I know we love eachother but are you sure you want to leave your past life behind?

Good morning darling.

How are you today.I hope you are alright . Darling thank for you mail, and am very happy reading from you now to know that you have sent an email to lawyer. Thank you

very much for writing to the lawyer,darling please send your information to him as he requested to prepare the document for us at the high court,darling let me know

when ever the lawyer reply you .Darling I don't have any friends or relations that would miss me, when am gone I yes darling we we love each other am sure I want to

leave with you for my life behind .Have a very nice day and take great care as i hope to hear from you soon as you send your information.

Your beloved Diana

I got an email from the Federal high court. Here is what they sent me

ATTENTION/Mr Dick Alwood
Sequel to your email receive on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Diana Faye which will enable you to stand on

her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or else where.And considered worthwhile for the preparation of the

required documents.

Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them

before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr. Martine Faye.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate of account.(WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your

partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries , it will cost the sum of US$300(Three Hundred Dollar)for authentication of the power of attorney, US$200(Two Hundred Dollar)

for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, US$50 ( Fifty Dollar) for notary stamping at the notary office before it

will go out from Senegal here and my legal processing fee of US$200(Two Hundred Dollar)

Total, US$750 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollar) only to get everything done

To proceed immediately with the process as you want it, you are to provide this money immediately to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of

attorney here in the high court and apostille/notary republic respectively.Call me immediately when you are ready for the payment or alternatively send me an instant

email.

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, David Richard (ESQ)
Solicitor/Advocate
Tel:0022-177-6864656
(Principal Attorney)

What do you think we should do?

Do you say you love me because you need help? If you weren't in that camp and we meet, would you love me?

This is from her lawyer

D- RICHARD CHAMBERS AND LEGAL CONSULTANT

WELCOME TO UN REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN SENEGAL

No 101 usman diop yoff, Dakar Senegal

ATTENTION/Mr Dick Alwood
Sequel to your email receive on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Diana Faye which will enable you to stand on

her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or else where.And considered worthwhile for the preparation of the

required documents.

Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them

before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr. Martine Faye.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate of account.(WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your

partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries , it will cost the sum of US$300(Three Hundred Dollar)for authentication of the power of attorney, US$200(Two Hundred Dollar)

for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, US$50 ( Fifty Dollar) for notary stamping at the notary office before it

will go out from Senegal here and my legal processing fee of US$200(Two Hundred Dollar)

Total, US$750 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollar) only to get everything done

To proceed immediately with the process as you want it, you are to provide this money immediately to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of

attorney here in the high court and apostille/notary republic respectively.Call me immediately when you are ready for the payment or alternatively send me an instant

email.

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, David Richard (ESQ)
Solicitor/Advocate
Tel:0022-177-6864656
(Principal Attorney)

Good morning darling.
How are you today, hope your alright Darling I got your mail and have seen the attached letter from the lawyer, I am worried about the money needed to give to lawyer

to get the remaining two documents. I do not have any money with me or have possibilities to raise money.
You are already aware of my condition/situation here in the hostel. Please help me out with the lawyer's expenses. I do not have any money with me. We do not even

feed well here in the hostel. Please, you will take back every expenses you make to complete the transfer into your bank account,after you have taken your commission.

please help me in the name of God. I know that you are capable to help me because I prayed to God before I chose you. please all my hope is on you.
Please, send the money to the lawyer. Contact him and ask him to give you instruction/directives on how to send the money to him. You can write the lawyer and make

the request by yourself, he will take your request more seriously.Honey you can call me with the reverend's Tel number if you call and tell him that you want to speak

with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call . Darling i really miss you and i love you with a my hear,darling i cant wait to see you. Have a nice day

and i hope to hear from you. Your beloved Diana

Good evening darling

Honey how are you doing over there in my dream country i hope Almighty God is with you.My sweet heart thank for your mail and i have read your mail and

understand what you said and darling thank for the care and effort as you really want to help me,so please if you know any thing to do that will enable our lawyer

start up the preparation of those document's from the federal high court here in Senegal please you do honey because i my self have plead to him because i meet him at

the Rev office yesterday but the only thing he told me is that the order of the payment is not from him,but for the high court of Senegal and the only way he can

assist us in this matter is if we can look for the part so that he can pay at high court to allow him start the document,So that it will enable him to know what to do

because he can not do without the money.So honey after hearing from him i come to relaxation that he really want to help us get those documents done from the federal

high court here in Senegal Dakar.Please contact the lawyer by your self today again and tell him when you will send the money to him.

My lovely one please I'm begging you in the name of God if you know any thing you will do to save me from this Deli ma i find my self please try and do because this

condition i find my self is very critical and I'm hungry to see you i want to start enjoying a better life with you.Honey please don't let me behind i want to stay

with you.Darling you know that no good food because of the lack of food we are having here since.So honey as the Lord God Almighty has direct me to you .Please honey

don't disappoint me try your best to make sure that the lawyer start up the documents so that latest in next two working days it will be ready according to our

lawyer.and i believe so

Darling please try and cooperate with the lawyer for the sake of my condition in this camp so that when the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND transfer my money into your account

you will send to me some money from there for the precess of my traveling documents to check in over there my dream country.Sweet heart i will stop here while hoping

to hear from you soonest to know how far you have gone with the lawyer please up-date me honey i want to be with you soon because am really suffering here i want to

come over and be with you forever.Darling take care of your self and have a nice day.

Yours beloved Diana. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEET DARLING

Can I ask you, how do you manage to use internet everyday in that horrible camp?

Hello Darling,

Good morning, How are you today.Hope your alright.Darling I manage to use internet everyday in this camp ,because the reverend use to help to use his computer to write

and reply your mail,because I use to help him type document for the church,so darling I still in a state of worry and confusion not knowing what next to do about this

situation. You are already aware of my position/situation here, I don't have the possibility to get the required money for the documents or even to loan it from

anybody and the bank said we cannot access the account until we meet with their request and brought forward to them the requested documents. My dear, if I have a way

of getting this money, I would not ask you.

I cried and ask the Rev.father for help but he told the he is not in the position to help me for any payment because of his status. His position in the church dose not

permit him to get involved in such matter as a man of God. Besides, he only depend on members of church for daily need. I went back to the lawyer but he refused and

said that he will not use his money to get the documents for us.

According to the lawyer, the money is not for him but help pay the government charges to secure from the high court the two needed documents for the transfer on your

behalf. Here is Africa and things are done differently form the western world. The lawyer said that they usually ask for their consultation fees before representing

any client but in our case he did not because of the Rev.father that introduced him to us. The law here is that you will pay a lawyer before he will help you.

Darling contact the lawyer and tell him when you can send the money, write the lawyer and tell him seriousness. Please, help me and God will bless you for helping

those that are in need. Darling i really miss you because i love you with all my heart. Take care of your self and have a nice day

Best regard,Your beloved Diana

Alright, darling. The little problem now is that my salary payment i due in 3 weeks time. I don't have that such amount of money with me now. The only option now is

to ask my lesbian wife for money. I hate to do this cos I'm in love with you and I'm going to divorce her soon. I hate asking her for help..

Good evening darling
Honey how are you today, i hope your alright and the almighty God is with you.My love thank for your mail and i have read your mail as said that your salary payment

can only due in 3 weeks time,since you don't have such amount of money at hand now,but the only option now is to ask your lesbian wife for money,honey no need for you

going to ask her about money,since you hate to ask her money and your going to divorce her soon,darling am happy for that,so that only me alone will be with you

forever. My love let us wait until you get your salary,or if you know she can give you the money and after you will pay her back,but darling don't tell her any thing

about me or this transfer until I come over .

Darling please try your best for the sake of my condition in this camp,because am really suffering life here is very difficult,so that the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND will

transfer the money into your account you will send to me some money from there for the precess of my traveling documents to come over there my dream country.Darling am

really suffering here i want to come over and be with you forever.Please darling don't tell anyone about this transfer because of our safety as well the money in the

bank over there,keep it only with your self until the money finally enters in an account.Darling take care of your self and have a nice day,I really love you with all

my hear and I miss you,darling I wait to hear from you.Your beloved Diana

As I said earlier, I've told her about this. I don't just know if to ask her for money. I hate asking her for money since I'm going to divorce her soon. I hate

asking her for anything, really. Why do you want me to wait till after my salary is paid? That means three more weeks of sufferings, doesn't it?

How are you today, I hope that you are alright and in good health condition.Darling, i am worried here ,because am really suffering here this camp is

not good for me. Please do something. I want to leave this place as soon as possible , darling you are the only one nearest to me now and you know about myself and

what i am going through here. Darling, please think of what to do, darling I have understand as you told me that you don't want to ask her about money.and you hate

asking her for money since going to divorce her soon. you hate asking her for anything,darling the reason why I said that we wait till after your salary to paid is as

you said that there is no other option that means three more weeks of my sufferings,but darling please try and see what to do or if there any other way you can get the

money and send to our lawyer to prepare the document from high court of Senegal so that the bank can transfer the money to you from there you can send some money to me

for my traveling document,but now is just like nothing is happening . Darling, i don't know where to start. Please , Darling think about this and see what you can do.

Darling, Please let me hear from you as soon as you can .Darling I really miss you and I love you with all my heart,darling I cant wait to see you soon.Darling please

i hope to hear from you soon,
Your beloved Diana

I have already told her about it, she says I should stop talking with
you that you are lieing. I know she is just jealous darling cos you
are the love of my life and I want to be with you. She says that she
needs proof to show that you are not lieing.

Good morning darling.

How are you today.I hope you are alright. Darling thanks for you mail, and am very happy reading from you now,darling please I want you to understand me,because your

wife is just jealous to me,that is why I told you before that you should not tell her anything about us,because we women we like to jealous ,that is why she says you

should stop talking with me that am lieing. But darling am not worried because she lie against me.My love what type of proof that she need from me.Honey I know she is

just jealous because you
are the love of my life and I want to be with you.Darling I want to come over to you soon to be with you.So please darling write to the lawyer today and tell him when

you can send the money as his is waiting to hear from you.Darling I really miss you and I love you with all my heart.I cant wait to see you as soon as after this

transfer,darling take care of your self and have a nice day,I wait to hear from you
Your beloved Diana

I know. She is just jealous. But she's also a lesbian. I wonder why
she's jealous...
I showed her your pics and.. Wait, I think I know why! She's
jealous of me, she likes you! I should have known. Honey, I'm
really scared, she said you look really hot & she may email you. Are
you bisexual? I don't want to lose you. I'll write to the lawyer
as soon as I get the money from her.

Hello darling

How are you today? Hope your alright. Thank for your mail and i have read your mail and what you said. Darling I know that yes She is just jealous for me,since she a

lesbian,that is why she is jealous,darling please for my sake and security reason,don't tell her anything about me again.Darling please don't showed her my picture

again please ,that is why She' is jealous for me Honey, you don't have to be scared, even I look really look hot,am for you alone no body can take me away from

you.Honey don't give her my email address,because I don't want her to mail me
Darling am not bisexual because am a christian I have fear of God in me,Darling don't worry you can not loose me,because God have broth us together forever.Darling

try and write to the lawyer,and tell him when you will get the money and the bank to wait for you
Honey I really love you and I miss you my love.Take care of your self and have a nice day.Your beloved Diana

Alright honey, it's good to know that you love me and we'll always be
together. Did she email you? She said she already did.

And what's the email address of the bank?

Here, I decided to bring in my wife. So I made another account.

Hello Diana, You might be wondering how I got your email. I am
Cooch's wife, I saw your pic and decided to email you. I am 25. I
hope you reply and maybe this is the beginning of a nice relationship.
Awaiting your reply.

Oops, she didn't reply so I tried again

Look dear, I'm trying to help you. My husband hasn't got money, he
hasn't got shit. And I'm not gonna give him any, he won't be able to
help you. So if you don't wanna be friends with me you may not be
able to leave that camp. I got all the money, I can take better
care of you.

Good morning darling.

How are you today.I hope you are alright. Darling thanks for you mail.Darling I have receive a mail from your wife today as she want us to be friends ,but am not

lesbian and don't want to loose you,because your the love of my life I really miss you and I love you with all my heart.I cant wait to see you as soon as after this

transfer.Honey here is the email address of the bank again.Email Address([email protected])

darling take care of your self and have a nice day,I wait to hear from you
Your beloved Diana

That's good to know. I just wrote to the bank, I'll be able to make
the payments as soon as I get my salary hopefully by the ending of
this month. I don't know what to do anymore my wife won't give me
some money. It's obvious she wants to pay to the bank and take you
away from me. She's very rich that's why I'm scared.

Dear, if you reply me, we can start a relationship, I'll be the one to
make all your payments so that you can leave that camp and come over
to be with me here. I will pay your flight bills too. And I promise
I won't tell my husband, if I do he'll take my jewelries away and sell
them. He always does that. Expecting your reply so we can begin to
process your documents immediately.

There, I guess mentioned the magic word

Good day Dear
Thank you for your nice mail.I am also very happy reading from you to hear all you have said,but I was wondering how you got my email until your husband told me about

you that you will mail me and as you want us to friend too,I know you have sow my picture and I want to see yours too,so send to me your picture. Dear I have

understand as you said that your trying to help me,since your husband hasn't got the money and your not going to give him any,and he won't be able to help me.
Dear I want to be friends with you,so that I can leave this camp,because am really suffering here,life here is very difficult,dear since you got all the money,please I

want you to help me out as you can take better care of me, i just hope that i will leave this place to come over to your country and stay with as you promised so that

we can always talk and speak with each other in person.Dear I thank God that you will be the one to make all my payments so that I can leave this camp and come over to

be with you there.Dearest I am happy that you will pay my flight bills as you promise.
Dearest please I want you keep this your self until I come over,please dont tell your husband,because if you do I will not be happy if you tell your husband,since you

have promise me that you will not tell him.
Dearest i can not really wait to see the day i will be leaving this situation , It give me a lot of joy as i read from you now and all you are saying about my

traveling to come over and meet with and start a new life. Thank you very much for your care. Dear the only problem i have now is that i don't have any money, i have

asked the Reverend about it that ,if I have the money and he will help me to get my traveling document from embassy,so I want to know how we can do this. Please i will

like to here from you to know what to do about it .I will be waiting to hear from you. i will be hoping to hear from you so we can start to process my traveling

documents immediately as you said.I wish you a very pleasant days. Good bye,

Always Yours Diana

Yay I'm glad you replied me. Umm as I told you, I will never tell my
husband about this or he will sell my jewelries. I will help you get
out of that camp cos It's not a place for any human being and also
because of the love I have for you. I got the money to help you out
of this. I get paid $6,500 a month and I just received my salary
yesterday.

Good morning darling
How are you today.I hope you are alright. Thanks for you mail, i am very happy reading from you just wrote to the bank, that you will be able to make the payments as

soon as you get your salary by the ending of this month.Darling let wait as you receive your salary as you said,since you have no money now.Darling am praying for you

and God is with you.Darling take care of your self and have a nice day.
Your beloved Diana

Why do you read my email, then say 'I read your email' and then repeat
everything I said? If I email you that 'Right now I'm eating' You'll
say 'Darling thanks for your mail. I just read it and you said you're
eating'

Can you just stop that? It's annoying.

Good evening darling
Darling I hope you are alright,am not happy reading from you as you said that the mail I sent to you is annoying to you,please what is happening,because I don't

understand what you mean by I repeat everything you said to Darling I don't know if your eating,because I did not say that am eating.Darling please am sorry if the

mail I sent to is annoying to you,please forgive me OK,Darling I just hope to leave this place and come to your country soon,and am praying for God to help me.Darling

take care of your self and have a nice evening.Darling I hope to hear from you.
Your beloved Diana

Damn you repeated it again. You just said 'as you said the mail I
sent to you as annoying' what I mean is ; must you tell me you've
read my mail, understood it and then repeat the last thing I said?

Good afternoon dearest

How are you today,hope your alright.I am also very happy reading from you to hear all you have promise to help me out from this suffering for a better life,thank you

very much and may God bless. Dearest the problem i have now is that i don't have passport, i have asked the Reverend about it and he told me that it will cost me about

$300 dollars to get the passport from our embassy here because I don't have a passport. Please i will like to here from you to know if you can send the money to me,so

that I can get the passport to travel,and i will be waiting for you to send me the money,through western union, i will be hoping to hear from you. I wish you a very

nice day

Yours Diana

Alright, $300 dollars is nothing to me. But you know that I love you,
right? Will you come to me when you're here, Are you a lesbian?

Thank for your mail and am very happy to read from you,as you promise to help me out from this situation that am passing through. Dearest I have

understand as $300 dollars is nothing to you and am very happy,and that you love me,and I love you too.Dearest I want to come to you over there,but am not lesbian,but

I will do anything you want me to do as soon as I come over there to you,because am really suffering life here is very difficult ,for your sake I will do anything you

ask me to do,i have not been lesbian before,but because of you I will,since you help me to come over, i just hope that i will leave this place to come over to your

country and stay with you.Dearest i can not really wait to see the day i will be leaving this situation , It give me a lot of joy as i read from you now and all you

are saying about my traveling to come over and meet with and start a new life.

So dear bellow is the information you can send the money to me through western union transfer Reverend information .
Name .....William Bell
Address.....St Louis camp Dakar Senegal
Phone....+221777811865

Dear i will be hoping to hear from you as you send the money for me to get my passport to start preparing my traveling document to come over to you. Dear I wish you a

very nice evening as I wait to hear from you.

Hello Diana, thank you for turning lesbian for me. Does that mean that
you'll love me as I love you? But you never seen my picture. Do you
want me to send you my picture?

As for the payment, don't worry I'll make it on Tuesday when I'll be
able to go to the bank.

Hello my dearest one,
How are you today and your Sunday over there?I hope God is with you?My dear,Once again I'm happy to see your mail ,and am ready to turn to lesbian for you as soon as I

come over there to you and I will love you as you love you,Darling I want to see your picture,because I ask about it before,but you forget is,so please I want you to

send your photos to me for me to see you.Darling I'm also glad to see that you will send the money on Tuesday when you will be able to go to the bank pending my

arrival to come there,Dearest that's good and am very happy.I want you to know that am here praying for you so that God will continue to protect and bless you for

helping me our from this suffering.
My dear,I love the way you cared for me, in-fact you are the kind of person that i been praying to God to direct me and I'm very excited that God latter give me some

body like you.Darling always write me mail every day,because I will like to see your mail always.Thank you dearest and hoping to see your mail today and your

picture.Dear take care of your self and have a nice day.I love you with all my heart.Yours Diana

Life has a way of doing things, right? Before this I thought Lesbians
are born that way, I thought they don't choose to be lesbians. Honey
you just changed my mind about that, I'm so glad you're turning
lesbian for me.
Btw, I can't send you my picture now because I'm on my phone. I'll
send it to you later when I get on my computer.
Dear I want you to send me more pictures of you, I already have the
ones you sent to my husband. Hoping to see them soon

Hello darling

How are you today? Hope your alright. Darling i don't understand,because I did not repeated what you said.Darling am sorry if am wrong.Darling I really love you and I

miss you my love.Take care of your self and have a nice day.Your beloved Diana

Good morning honey

How are you today in my dream country?I hope your alright.Honey is because of you and the love I have in you,that I choose to be lesbians for you as soon as I come

over,then we start our love,darling I'm happy because of you ,and am ready to turn to lesbian for you.

Darling II have understand as you can't send to me your picture now because it not on your phone now.but please try and send it to me later when you got it on your

computer,because I want to see your picture,to identify you when I come over to new york.

Honey attachment bellow is my picture for you,since you have already have the
one that I sent to your husband.Honey I will be glad as you can send the money to me today as you promise for me to get my passport and start process my traveling

document to come over there to you,Dearest I will be waiting to receive the information of the money today as you send it,also try and call me with the reverend number

for us to speck on phone (+221-77 78 118 65) and please let me have your phone number to call you,because I want to hear your lovely voice.

My dear,I love you and am very excited.Darling and hoping to see your mail today as you send the money to for me.Dear take care of your self and have a nice day.I love

you with all my heart.Yours Diana

Hi Honey, today is Monday. I said I'll send the money to you on
Tuesday which is tomorrow.
Did you tell my husband that I emailed you? He's really pissed off.
I'm so scared, he's very dangerous when he's angry. Did you tell him
anything about me at all?

Hello dearest
I hope your alright.Honey I have not tell your husband anything about us and I swear I can never tell him that you emailed me. Honey don't be scared for anything,he

is not going to know about us OK, so relax your mind I'm for you alone,because since you have not tell him, nothing can make him to know about us at all.
Honey I have not tell him anything about you at all.Honey, I have understand as today is Monday and that you can only send the money to me tomorrow which is Tuesday

.Dearest thank you very much,let me wait tomorrow as you send the money to for me.Honey take care of your self and have a nice day and be careful don't tell him

anything about us.I love you with all my heart.
Yours Diana.

So Megan has been emailing you, right!? That bitch, I'll teach her a lesson!

Good morning Honey

Darling thank for your mail and I hope your alright today?.Darling why you ask me me if Megan has been mailing me as if you don't know,while your the person that told

me that she will write to me because she told you that she has write to me,after I told you that I saw her mail,but I have not reply then,but latter she told me that

she will help me ,since you have not the money at hand now but latter,darling she has not teach me any lesson.she just told me that she can help me.

Take care of your self and have a
nice day as I wait to hear from you.Your beloved Diana

'She has not teach you any lesson?' I'll skip that.

Yesterday I took her jewelries, when I sell them I hope to use the
money for the processing of your documents. What do you think?

Hello darling

How are you today again, I hope that you are alright. Darling, i am not myself here and am thinking of every day and i could not even sleep because of my situation

here and am really suffering here. I have been begging the lawyer to see what he can do to help u about this but he only told me that he not do more that his power

until he receive the money for the high court to allow him start the preparation of the document. Darling, i am worried here and i want to leave this place as soon as

possible,because this camp is not good for me. Please do something. Don't abandon me here , you are the only one nearest to me now and you know about myself and what i

am going through here. Darling, I have understand as you ask me,yes honey she have teach me any lesson.

Honey I have understand as has yesterday took her jewelries and when you sell them you can use the money for the processing of the documents for the transfer,darling

please try your best so that there can transfer the money to you from there you can send some money to me for my traveling document,but now is just like nothing is

happening . Darling, I trust in you and your my only hope. Please , Darling think about this and see what you can do to get the money and send to our lawyer. Darling,

Please let me hear from you as soon as you can . Please i hope to hear from you soon,
Your beloved Diana

Honey, I really want you here with me. Trust me I'm doing everything I
can to raise the money. When I sell these jewelries I'll send the
money to the lawyer and we'll begin the processing of your documents.

I don't know what to do, he's really angry with me right now! He says
you're for him alone. He has taken all my jewelries and says he'll
sell them next week. Dear I'm really confused, he took my gold
necklaces and diamond rings!

How are you today?Hope your alright,dear I have read your mail as you don't know what to do, ,since your husband has really angry with you right now and

he said that am for him alone,and He has taken all your jewelries that he will sell them next week. Dear I'm really confused too so what are you going to do now to

help me out from this place.
Dear I suggest you give him the money to complete the transfer for me to come over.
.Please I do not want to leave me halfway. I'll be back later to check your answer.Take care of your self have a good day.
Regards Diana

Dear Diana, don't worry I'll never leave you, I like you, you don't
know how important you are to me. You are my very special pet.
Dear, I told you that he took my jewelries I can't spare money for now
till I get my jewelries back. I have an idea, I'll call my brother
for help. He's a very big man and will be able to get my jewelries
back for me. His name is Clint Eastwood.

Hello darling

How are you today?Hope your alright,dear I have read your mail and I have read from you. Dear I'm really confused,I need you help,so give him the money to help me get

the documents

Dear I suggest you give him the money to complete the transfer for me to come over.
.Please try your best to help him to help me.Take care of your self have a good day.
Regards Diana

Good morning darling
Darling how are you today? hope your alright,I have understand what you explained to me and as your doing every thing to get the money to send the money to our

lawyer,for him to start the preparation of the document. I am very happy that i can see your mail to now know all you have said.Darling am begging you to try and the

money to the lawyer before next week,so that he can help us get those documents from the federal high court here in Senegal because darling this documents is the only

thing the bank are waiting to receive from us before they will transfer this my late father's money into your account there in your position pending my arrival to come

over there for my better life so my love no need of delaying the transaction.

Please for the sake of my life and my future hear my cry and my supplication help me out I'm really passing through difficulties in this camp please help me out honey

I'm worried please contact the lawyer again and tell him when your going to send the money to him and let me know his reply.Thanks you darling and Remain Blessed For

Your Understanding.Honey I really love you.Take care of your self and I wait to hear from you
Your beloved Diana

good news! I'm so happy to tell you that I've sold Megan's jewelries, I currently have $30,000 in my account. Honey I can't wait to complete this transaction. We're

going to cruise to Paris and have a great time!
I'll send the money now. Where do I send it to? How much? I'll leave for the bank once I see your reply.

Good afternoon honey

Darling thank for you very much and am happy to hear that you have sold Megan's jewelries and the money is in your account now. Honey am happy we are going to complete

this transaction now and we are going to cruise in Paris for having a great time there.Darling you have to send the money to our lawyer for him to start the

preparation of the document from high court of Senegal. Honey bellow is our lawyer information which you can to send the money to him through Western Union transfer.

and send an email to him with the information of the money to enable him receive it,from western union here.

First Name: David.
Surname : Richard.
Address : No.101 Usman Diop, Yoff.
State : Dakar Region.

Name.. Barrister Richard David
Phone (+221-776-864-656)
Email ( [email protected])

Darling, I cant wait to see you,because I really miss you. Please , Darling let me know as you send the money and send to our lawyer the information to receive it.

Darling, Please let me hear from you as soon as you can .Honey I love you with all my heart.
Your beloved Diana

Hello darling

How are you today?Hope your alright,dear I have read your mail and I have read from you. Dear I'm really confused,I
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need you help,so give him the money to help me get

the documents
.Please try your best to help him to help me.Take care of your self have a good day.
Regards Diana

Hello Diana, I don't know how to break this terrible news to you. I myself have been crying for hours. Here it is : My husband is dead. I called my

brother (Clint) to help me get my jewelries back but he got into a fight with Dick. Clint can get very violent when he fights. Honey, I've just composed myself to

send this email. I don't like thinking that Dick died because of you. But it's true.

Darling, why are you not replying? Have you left me when I need you most?

Hello darling

How are you today?Hope your alright,dear I have read your mail and I have understand what you said that your husband died,because you send your brother went and fight

with him,I told you on my previous mail that you should let him,since he want to also use the money to help me out,if I come there ,you will see me,I plead to you to

give him the money,now he have die,what do you want me to do? I was needed you help you promise to help me but after you fail me,now what do you want from me?am sorry

for his death and may his soul rest in peace the boson of God Amen.Take care of your self have a good day.
Regards Diana

I'm sorry if I annoyed you, but I'm so sad now. I wish you were here with me to comfort me now. Here is a picture of me, sorry I couldn't send it

earlier

Megan

Hello my darling

How are you today again over there?I hope God is with you?My dear,Once again I'm happy to see your mail ,but I was not happy for the dearth of your husband because

little ting like that,because I told you leave me,that God knows the best for us.Darling I am very happy see your picture today, I really love your photo and you look

cut and nice.Darling I'm also glad to see your picture.

Darling I want to be with you there,since your sad to make you happy,so now you have to try and send to me the money as you promise to get my passport and come over to

you.Darling I want you to know that am here praying for you so that God will continue to protect and bless you for helping me our from this suffering.Dear take care of

your self and have a nice day.I love you with all my heart.Yours Diana

I tried bringing in another character here
I love you too dear, I really need you here with me. I've told my
brother Clint to email you, is that ok?

Hello dear

I hope you are alright today. Thanks for you mail, i am not happy reading from you as you said you brother to mail me,for what and let is don't want to help me. I

thank you very much for your care for me, but please let me know if you not send the money for me to get my passport to be free from here . Have a very nice day and

take great care as i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Diana

Look, I'm very sad about Dick's death. I told you I'll let my brother
to email you to continue the transaction, are you dumb?

Hello dear

I hope you are alright today.,dear I read and understand as you said you want your brother to mail me,to complete the transfer. I think you want me to come over before

the transfer, but now you want you brother to write to me,and I am not happy,so let me know if you not going to help me,for to know what to do,because I dont really

understand you,dear I wait to hear from you . Have a very nice day and take great care as i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Diana

Alright. Sorry, you want to come over, right?

Good Morning darling

How are you today in my dream country?I hope your alright.Darling I want to come over first to have my freedom before the transfer.Darling I will be glad if you can

send the money to me as you promise for me to get my passport and start process my traveling document to come over there to you,Dearest I will be waiting to hear from

you I want to hear you.My dear,I hoping to see your mail today as you send the money to for me.Dear take care of your self and have a nice day.I love you with all my

heart.Yours Diana

Did I scare her off with the message below? I guess so.
Exactly, we have to process the documents first. Do I have to teach you even the simplest of things?

Anyways tomorrow is my husband's burial. I'm going to be wearing black tomorrow. I want you to do the same and send me a picture. Prove your loyalty to me.

Hunny my husband has been buried, it'll be tough to get over this. Do you still want to come over? Or should I find another lesbian?

One last desperate attempt.
Hun please reply me, don't you like me anymore?

THE END

And that's it, I think it was too fast-paced but I'd love to know what you think about it, generally.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, AJ! What an extensive Bait! You managed to get the Lad off-script, which wastes their time and costs them intellectual effort. The unexpected lesbian twist at the end was a nice touch. Of course, the Lad will drop you then, but I guess you probably expected that.

Well Done! Keep wasting their time and having fun... Cool
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but think I screwed it up.

I disagree! That was a great laugh with a great cast of characters! Senegalese Scammers are very hard to get off script let alone dragging them over the Lesbian path like you did.

I can't comment on the speed of the Bait as I don't know if you were emailing the Lad every day or ten times a day but try to keep it to one message a day unless there is something urgent happening. As a self-proclaimed 'Speed Baiter' I realize how hard that can be.

What I did when I first started this 'Hobby' was to hit the same Scammer from three or four different Addys to see what worked and what didn't. All in all if it doesn't work out then there are plenty more to choose from....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes TM I felt I dragged it a bit too far, I was having fun.

Thanks Oscar
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it angry9jerian, What did you do to my poor Darling Diana the two timing slut that she is? She won't even talk to me anymore after I almost dieded and am in a coma. She must feel like she has the Black curse of death hanging over her head. Twisted Evil

Nice twistaroobie with the lesbe friends and go homo angel. I don't know if you can get her back unless you try another baiter box. but she sure is fun to practice on. OoooooooO Wink

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for publishing your bait angry9jerian. I don't think you should feel bad at all, you kept the lads going for at least a while, with a fun story and good cast of characters. In each bait there comes a certain point where it all may fall apart, even the most experienced baiters hit these on a regular basis, so please try not to be disappointed.... these things happen.

Although this one seems dead for good, there is one possibility that might revive it for you & may be worth trying.... that is, wait a couple of weeks and then bring your original character back from the dead. email the lad from a new account (re)introducing yourself and explaining that your nasty evil lesbian (now)ex wife stole your email account & told everyone, friends, family & business associates that you were dead. "Please ignore anything she writes you, she is a liar and a cheat and a fraudstar and a tout. please help me as you are my only friend left in the world". Once in a while a good tale of deceit and faked death will rouse a lad back into corresponding after the bait seems dead..... And if not, well you had a go.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job. And don't feel badly - they all twig eventually. from a day to a year later .. sooner or later you lose them <sigh>.

I agree with TM & the others - you did an excellent job getting her/him off-script - and relatively quickly into the bait. Dakkar darlings are nothing if not dense, and this one paid with a few brain cells.

Quote:
I like climbing trees, sleeping and drinking.

I'm going to steal that & put it in a dating site profile. It's a sure way to help weed out the lads from the chaff ... tff.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DDs are also well known for the followup mail which will say something to the effect of I remember your efforts to help me and I am now in Peru. My secretary has a compensation check for you.

Great bait Angry. Getting that lesbian angle is touchy but can be done.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MuzunguTheHuntress wrote:
Quote:
I like climbing trees, sleeping and drinking.

I'm going to steal that & put it in a dating site profile. It's a sure way to help weed out the lads from the chaff...

If you get a reply from me, let me down easy. I like those things too, well maybe not tree climbing but I would give it a go for the right person.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MuzunguTheHuntress
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you get a reply from me, let me down easy.

nevah. ok .. if you ask nicely Wink

I think at my age climbing trees is probably ... out of reach. unless I *really* want to court that broken hip.

the drinking & sleeping parts still work. usually following in short order these days.

Anderson: ask the Doc if my perfect sperm can make you pregnant and i wont fail. (to my character's recent surgery - a hysterectomy.)
'abeg' challenged "David Nelson", worlds most inept romance lad: se u won dey abuse me ni?? (from english to laddish in 2.5 seconds.)
Easter Egg 2012 Closed lad accounts x8 Mc Fry
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked it, he wrote a lot and went round in circles. The show stopper was getting him to send pictures of the girl wearing black; since he was running off a stolen set of photos it was impossible and he blue-screened. But this is a good bait in every way! Well done, looking forward to seeing more.

angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Thanks for publishing your bait angry9jerian. I don't think you should feel bad at all, you kept the lads going for at least a while, with a fun story and good cast of characters. In each bait there comes a certain point where it all may fall apart, even the most experienced baiters hit these on a regular basis, so please try not to be disappointed.... these things happen.

Although this one seems dead for good, there is one possibility that might revive it for you & may be worth trying.... that is, wait a couple of weeks and then bring your original character back from the dead. email the lad from a new account (re)introducing yourself and explaining that your nasty evil lesbian (now)ex wife stole your email account & told everyone, friends, family & business associates that you were dead. "Please ignore anything she writes you, she is a liar and a cheat and a fraudstar and a tout. please help me as you are my only friend left in the world". Once in a while a good tale of deceit and faked death will rouse a lad back into corresponding after the bait seems dead..... And if not, well you had a go.

Actually, I'll try that. Thanks!
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MuzunguTheHuntress wrote:
Great job.
I'm going to steal that & put it in a dating site profile. It's a sure way to help weed out the lads from the chaff ... tff.

Sure, you go ahead lol
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved reading the bait. Good job with the DD.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As has been pointed out already, refugee lads are notoriously difficult to get off-script so the fact that you managed to drag this one down Lesbian Lane is quite impressive. Well done.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic