SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Banker Fred Goodwin back in business

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad tells me that Fred (The Shred) Goodwin, disgraced chief executive of the Royal Bank of Scotland who with his fellow directors is facing a £4bn claim, is already raising the money. After a load of crap pinched from a bank prospectus we get down to business:
Quote:
I am Mr. Fred Goodwin, your assigned account officer to assist in re-activating of your account. The account, of which its details and ownership will be stated in your name, shall be released to you in the earliest.

I'm sure his fees will be very reasonable Wink

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fred the Shred doesn't have much faith in his own bank:
Quote:
Greetings from Mr. Fred Goodwin (Group Chief Executive),
We are please to inform you that the reason we want you to remit the activation fee true western union it's because is the fastest and safest way of receiving money from another country, we guarantee you risk free on this transaction, If you insisted on bank to bank transfer your fee will increase to 1,200 pounds, I hope this will get to your understanding.

Oh yes, it's got to my understanding all right Twisted Evil

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fred the Shred gained fame for his unconventional banking methods, now he puts my character on the carpet:
Quote:
Moreover due to the lack of operation on this account is now in doormat position, for the funds to be transfer you have to reactivate the account, you are requested to make a payment of 750 (GBPS) as the reactivation fee, you must go to western union now

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Fred you thought he was barred from working in any financial institution. See how he tries to wriggle out of that Twisted Evil

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic