SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Animal trader is finding the going a bit tough...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was part of a mass bait started in January that I have managed to keep going nowhere. Lad's frustration levels are building nicely Twisted Evil

Ramesh wrote:
It has been almost three days now since you transferred the money and today being on Thursday the third day the money should have reflected on the account by now but i have not receive the money yet on the account. Kindly go back to the bank and ask what is going on and if possible let them give you the transfer proof to know if the money has been fully transferred from the bank there to our bank here in India.

Ramesh wrote:
I really dont understand the way you run your office. I expect you to completely deal with one issue before moving to the other, you have a payment that we have not yet receive and then you need tears from us, then i expect you to go to the bank at once and see why the money you sent was not transferred by the bank and the deal with that completely from there you can deal with other issues, but you see, leaving all the issues half solved will only make all the issues too compounded and complicated for you.

I sent you mails since last week Tuesday that we did not receive the payment and i expect you to have gone to the bank by now to sort everything out. This whole situation is making me sick here. Just to make an ordinary transfer so that this transaction can be sealed up is taking another months. That was the same situation that i had with your Former boss. I am given you my last word that am tired of all this and if i dont get any payment by Wednesday i will cancel this transaction and will not even respond to your mail again.

This is making me so sick. It will take you days just to read my mails and reply. Does it take alot of time to read mails and reply no matta how busy you may be. I ask you to call me you did not and you also did not even send me your direct number. Dr. Ray am tired of this and i cant take it any more, i wait till Wednesday to get the payment.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This whole situation is making me sick here.

Quote:
I am given you my last word that am tired of all this

Quote:
This is making me so sick.

Quote:
Dr. Ray am tired of this and i cant take it any more,

Music to all our ears... thanx muchly for sharing that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh - the delightfully determined Ramesh.

Form filler extraordinaire.

He's been waiting for me to pay him as well.. Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully our Ramesh is still sending out plenty of pictures of elephants with their "other trunk" waving about Laughing

Well done on keeping him tied up in knots for so long.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm still baiting him, but not with Mr G. Although he may contact him soon again.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's actually worse than that. The lad just contacted my original charachter and has resorted to begging for cash. Now we all know lads lie but I think he really is screwed...

lad:
Quote:
I need my money. I am broke i need some money from you

me:
Quote:
Why do you need money from me?

lad:
Quote:
We dont though all this over again as it has been a long tim now and you have all the money to your self. I need some money to rent an apartment as i don't have a house presently. Pleas you should help me out on this, so that i can be able to get another house to stay. All am asking you for is 500 pond. That i can add to the money that i have to rent my own apartment over here.

Well there's an opportunity to twist the knife here...

me:
Quote:
I guess the scamming isn't going very well for you if you're resorting to begging me for a few hundred pounds. I can't say I'm surprised as the only time you made any money was when I was holding your hand.

Well I might lend you the money but you will need to pay me back with interest and that'll mean you working for me on another scam.

Get back to me if you are interested.

Now bear in mind that this lad thinks I ripped him off for tens of thousands of pounds, he'd be insane to work with me again...

lad:
Quote:

I have given it a thought and i will work with you. I cant work on any thing right now because i don't have a houe and i dont even have a laptop any more and am writing you from a public cyber cafey and there is no way i can concentrate right now when i dont have a home of my own and i dont have a laptop.

Tell me about the new Job and i will start on it if you lend me the money. Pls i need this money as fast as it can be plss.

I'm thinking of feeding him the My Little Pony / SMERSH mash-up assassination script Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does sound desperate Smile

sunshine wrote:

I'm thinking of feeding him the My Little Pony / SMERSH mash-up assassination script Smile

Oh joy! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine, if you need a vic or two I'm available. Shoot me a pm and I will let you know the email addie.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I do believe he's going to go for it.

So if you want to jump on a massbait with the most ridiculous hitman format known to man (so crazed it actually was reported in an Irish newspaper) PM me your address - please make sure it's not one you've used for baiting Ramesh before.

J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh old Remesh, I never got my liger off him the cheap skate plus many of other things Very Happy

I have been off baiting a month or so, but johny is back to give some lads a fun time

Also nice stuff keeping on Remesh for so long, he was a fun fella Smile

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic