SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ivy Asante (Now NSFW/sex talk)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is this man? Is he going to try to meet you to get the money? Have you run into this before? This is more than a little scary to imagine a real victim in this situation.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Humiama tried to do this to me also. Claimed it was the brother. I kind of used that and the hacker idiot to chop him but I don't think he really understood it because he hasn't brought it up again.

I want to find out who he is and see if I can't get some information from him. I am not sure if he might be an accomplice or possibly a victim. I'll just have to wait and see.

It is a rather scary thought that someone might show up seeking a real victim and who knows what might become of them due to this.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Loving you is always comes to me heart whenever i have your mail my darling.I am happy that you know how bless you are to know how the life is going to be for us when we become patience and work on our meeting after the other my darling.Yes darling i feel happy to have you in my heart my darling.I always thank God for having you in my heart. And i can not wait to be with you as a husband and wife.
Yes i feel it will come to pass so far as we are ready for each other. I don't know how the feeling is going to be when we finally meet in person my darling.Oh yes we are going to create a very happy family together my darling, But how is your weekends plan?Yes my darling i thank you very well for giving the permission to give you e mail address to this man to contact you.I know everything about our marriage is going to be legal so far as we are concern my darling.I am always open to you so far our relationship is concern my darling.So i don't have anything to hide from you my darling.Darling you are my everything.You are going to be the head of the family so there is nothing to do to disrrespect you my darling. I love you and i am going to love you forever my darling.Yes i know you are going to guild me through my stay with you in your house my darling.I am proud to hear that i am already your wife and you are also already my husband and in you i will feel the true love forever.Wow i will be happy to shared everything with you as well my darling.Yes i will always feel blessed for you to guild me my darling.I love you very much my husband. with millions of kisses to You

Hello again my lovely wife! I am always happy to have your mails but I love you whether they are with me or not. I wish I had a computer at home so I could see you all the time. As it is I can only see you while I am in the shop. I will be very glad when I have you to look at and not just the pictures.

I do not know for a fact how our meeting will feel but I know what my baby has asked of me on our first meeting and I will do my very best to give you that wish. I do know that I will need to take you straight to the courthouse to file for our marriage certificate but only after my wife has enjoyed a full night with her man.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Orville,
How is your night?I know you did have a lovely sleep , But i had a bad news about a fire our break in California.But i know that my husband is always good and safe for me my darling.Yes my darling the only think i can be proud of in my life is you,. Loving you always come to my heart first.You filled mt heart with joy with all what you have been saying about me. I love you.Oh yes my darling, But i know the time will come by it self where we are going to shared every moment together as husband and wife.
Yes darling i am right here to do anything just to make you happy and feel good. I am born to love you and make you happy my darling.I know the same thing applies to you, As you will forever remain my lover and husband my darling.Thank you very much for accepting my request . But i know we are going to enjoy this our meeting. I am saying this because our meeting is going to prove the quality of true love we do have for each other.I can not wait to hug and give you a long kisses when i meet you at the airport. But if i may asked what do you think our first night going to be like?
Yes my darling there is nothing to worried about i will be there to follow you to the court and make everything about our marriage legal.You always make me feel special whenever you states such words on your mail.You are the true lover i was seeking for and having you will never let you go my darling.Yes i know you are going to make me enjoyed the full night with you arms darling.I love you and i can not wait to make you feel my body for real.take care for your self till i read from you again. Your wife

Good morning my lovely Ivy! I am fine my dear and you need not worry. That fire is in the LA area along the coast. They seem to be getting it under control. That is about an hour or so from our home so I am very safe and I would never stay home if a fire was coming. I would load the bikes in the trailer and get out of the area. Our home could be replaced if anything happened to it.

You will make me such a happy man to have a sweet, gentle and lovely bride. I feel like a kid back in school with his first crush but I know this is much better than that. This is our future and the future of our children.

I anxiously await the day that I have you in my arms getting long sweet kisses from you. I am not going to want to stop. I continually try to thin of our first night together but those thoughts really do not reflect the reality of things. I know that you will be very tired from the trip and then the hour or so drive home after I pick you up.

Looking at things in a real way, I must get you home, if you are hungry I will order us takeout from the Chinese restaurant. After that I think a hot bath and then a nice long rest may be best for you. I will make love to you on our first night if you feel like it just as you asked but I want you fully rested before we spend time really getting to know one another intimately.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
I am glad that you are safe from this bush fire which is destroying property in your country and your states as well.Oh that is a very good news to hear that they are under control now, But it seems this area used to experiences bush fire all the time when you are getting to summer, But your authorities are not doing anything about to stop it.I pray that this fire do not proceed to your area.Before its course more damages .Yes i don't want hear our home been burnt by this bush fire.I want to come and see the house. Because it will be my home forever my darling.
No i am not only going to make you happy as your lovely and sweet bride. But we are going to make each other happy as it will take both of us to proceed as husband and wife.mmmmmmmmmm that is very great of you and you do sound very great as well, for making you feel like that way.But you gave me hope for near future. Yes with you i can see our future being bright and lovely my darling.Yes i know it will all come to pass. As we are going to meet soon and prove the quality of true love we do have for each other.I can not wait to be in your arms my darling.I am prepared to shared every moment with you, But if i may asked who are your friends?I am asking because you have not tell me anything about your friends.
That is true because i know that our first night will be something good for us, But i know hugging kisses and so on will be the thing of that moment my darling.Yes i will be very tired of my trip but that can not stop us from hugging and kissing each other as we welcome each other my darling.Yes it will be done where you will get me home, get me food, take my bath and long rest , But i will be very happy to meet you . Because i have been waiting for that day to come so that i can be in your arms.Yes i will be happy to received you in me , making love to me at that night.
Darling i will be going to give your e mail address to the man today so that he can contact you . But i will be happy if He can meet you personally before his start his trip to Ghana on coming Friday.But i know all the same he will explain to you , How he can used his papers to get me a visa to that i can travel with him back to America as soon as possible.with hug and kisses.

Good morning my sexy wife! I am always happy to see your mails and read your lovely words. Wildfires are very common in some areas of the country, especially here, and there is nothing really that could be done to prevent them. I am sure they would be doing it if it were possible. Nobody wants to have to deal with those fires and the property owners certainly dislike them. The firefighters have a very tough go of it when these break out and they even get help from other states and cities to get them back under control.

We will definitely make one another happy and will be together through everything that happens in our life from here on. You and I are connected by much more than just the piece of paper that will make our marriage legal. We are a perfect couple and we both know it.

Would you happen to know of a food that I can make for you on the day that you arrive? Or would you prefer that we order something from one of the restaurants after a bath? Either will be fine with me. Nothing is ever gong to stop me from hugging and kissing you. I will be doing that every day.

I will be waiting to read from this man dear. I am excited to find out how to get this arranged.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
How are you been doing?I know you are doing fine and i am also doing fine as well,Happy to have your lovely mail.It always sound very good for me to know what is going on at your end there.Thank you very much for your explanation . I know for sure this fire will be in control.As you stated that there are a lot of fire fighters from other cities who are also inn to help.
Yes that was why we are in this lovely relationship as we are going to make sure that each other is very happy.I feel that in my heart with you i am going to be very happy and spending the rest of our life together will make me happy.Yes we are meant to be and without papers we will still love each other and be there for each other no matter what the situation may be. For better for worse my darling.I truly love you because you are who you are and i have not met you yet but your words all the time took my heart away and i really love it very much my darling.Yes we are perfect couples and we know it already.
Oh yes my darling what food do you want to make for me ?Let me know because i will enjoyed it very much my darling. I can not wait to din with you when i am there with you.Yes anything you will get for me will be good my darling. I know that you are going to make sure everything will be good for me my darling. I really trust you.
Yes definitely nothing is going to stop us from hugging and kissing each other for long time my darling. I know kisses will going to be a like a food whenever we are together in the house. Darling one thing in need to know in your heart is that i truly love you with all my heart my darling. Darling there is nothing to got worried about with those ladies men you are talking about. We are not in a master and slave relationship . we should be free and open .I know deep down in my heart that you are not going to disappoint me in anyway.
I will be very happy to meet them all and i am going to make sure they all know the quality of true love i do have for you.I will like them all as your friends are going to be my friends as well my darling. That will be a very lovely moment for me and you where you will take me to say hi to all the workers and your friends out there my darling.I know they will like me as well.I will be there soon as you communicate with this man before he travel to Ghana my darling.It is very good for me to know that your moon have change now a days because of me my darling.Darling i love you.
But i did not have the e mail address for the man yet. So i will send his e mail address to you as soon as i got it. I will be looking foreword to read from you soon, with love and kisses Your wife .

Good morning my sexy mama! Darling I would always ask that our relationship remain very open and honest. Master or Mistress and slave games might be a little fun every now and then in our bed but not in real life. I would never treat you as a lesser in our marriage. We are equals in every way other than the obvious of you being much prettier than me.

Do you like Chinese food honey? To get delivery here at the house usually takes about an hour or so which would give us time to enjoy a nice hot bath together to relax you before we lay in front of the fire and feed one another little bits of food as we talk. I think a good bottle of Asti champagne on ice would be great to share on our first night.

I do not worry about any men or women coming between us. I know how dedicated we both are in this relationship. I have never been a jealous man and have no intention of becoming one just because I have a lovely new wife. Hugs and kisses are going to be very much like food in our home. I will always to enjoy the taste, the feel of my sweet baby, and to see your lovely smile when i am whispering sweet words in your ears.

I will gladly take you to the shop and introduce you to everyone. After we get you home and rested from your trip we can plan a little get together for everyone so that you will be able to talk with everyone and get to know them very well. I can barbecue so you aren't doing all the cooking and you might make a few side dishes. The ladies are always great about bringing things to barbecues too so you will not have to do a lot other than being your lovely self.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Orville,
You are once again welcome with your lovely mail to me, Yes i know that our relationship is going to me open all the time. So that we can feel free to talk and express our self to each other as we are going to be each others keep , one will be there to inform his or her partner when he or she is going stray. We are going to be together as one soul.Oh yes some time we can feel and do anything which will praises us my darling. Darling what you should know in your heart that lady Ivy really love you with all her heart and life.
Oh yes my darling i like Chinese food,But i will like any food you will be going to give to me so far as i am going to be strong and healthy for you my darling.I can not wait for that moment in your arms and how i am going to look at your face to tell you how much you mean to me my darling. Yes but will you be able to go to work at that day when i arrive in your house?I am asking this because i know we are going to be tired at that night . So you will not be able to go to work the nest morning. You will also need a rest my darling.Yes it will be a fun making in that moment my darling.
Yes i am born to love and spend the rest of my life with you my darling.So my darling i have choose you out of multitude . No one can take your place in my heart . You ate the true king of my heart.Being open will make us shared all our secret and everything together. I know that you are not going to be like those men who cheat on their wife.I will forever be there for you my darling.But my darling it will take the one you love most to make one jealous, But i am not the type of lady who will be going to be jealous. You will be free and i am not a type of lady who will be going to argue with you. No way i will asked if i see something which i do not understand my darling.
Oh my God i can not wait to follow you whiles you introduce me to all your co workers . my darling i am very proud of you my darling. Wow will you going to make party for me when i get there?Thank you in advance my darling.Yes i know with this will help me to know all your friends and your neighborhood. I know they will also love to meet me as well my darling.
But the good news for us is that i did get your e mail to the man today . His name is Johnson,But i was told that he is going to New York today. So how far is from your place to New York?I will be happy if He can meet you before He trip to Ghana on coming Saturday.But i will make a request if this man can meet you personally before He travel to Ghana.I will be happy if you can get him a laptop and mobile phone for me when this man is coming. But first let wait till you hear from him through mails soon before we can proceed. with hug and kisses Your wife

Good morning princess! I don't think wither of us will actually go astray but it is always great that we will be there for one another to talk about anything that may be troubling the other.

I could go to work the day after you arrive but I really plan to take some vacation time to spend with you getting to know you, showing you around the town and taking trips to the ocean. I think we will spend quite a bit of time talking and you will likely want to change some things in the house so we would have to do some shopping together as well. I think at least a month from work would be a good start.

We are not going to make one another jealous my dear. I know right where both of us will be at the end of every single day. At home in our bed holding one another. We are perfect for one another and nobody will change that.

I must say that I am not understanding how this man expects this plan to come together. It seems very ill conceived on such short notice and I don't like it.

EDITED to remove He is on the other other side of the country and there is no way we will get this plan in place in the short time that is left. I think we need to find a different way because this looks like a foolish rush through things. I think it is best that we wait and find a better way darling. I want to find out what this game is now.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed May 08, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"You ate the true king of my heat" for dinner or lunch?

Question, I don't understand what this guy in NYC is supposed to do....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am wondering that myself. I am just guessing it is some friend that helps him with Americans. He is waiting until the last possible minute for contact so all must be rushed and he wants the laptop and phone to boot.

I am thinking I will remove the last part and let him contact me to find out for sure.

I just chopped a lot of that last paragraph. Let us see.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Darling,
How are you doing?i know you are doing fine and i am also doing fine as well.But we are human beings we can be in a wrong place at anytime, so it will take other person to show that . But i know we are going to be in a right path all the time my darling.We are going to be together as husband and wife and we will never have any problem so far as we are meant for each other my darling.
Wow don't you think one month vacation will be so long for you?do you think your boss will agree with that long vacation?I will be happy to be there with you so that we can prove it all for each other.I always become very happy whenever i will think about being in your arms,It have been longtime since i even kiss a man and meeting you will take my soul away and i will love with all my life my darling.Yes i can not wait to sit by your side where you will drive me to other interesting place my darling, But do you know how to dance my darling?I know we are going to make each other close marking when we will join hands to dance and tell each other with love.Darling i will suggest that we can wait for sometime before we can change somethings in the house.Because i don't want you to spend a lot with this short time my darling. I will like everything in the house my darling.
Yes being at home all the time is going to be the right place for us all the time my darling.There is nothing we are going to be jealous about my darling.i will be always me in your rams when we are at home.Oh yes we are perfect for each other and nothing can change that my darling.Oh you don't like the ideal of this man taking me to America?I think that can be be easy for us to meet at this short time my darling. So what will your plans be for our meeting master?I know when he contacted you through your e mail a sent him , you can asked any question and he will answer you for you to understand it very well.my darling to enjoyed your day with hug and kisses your wife. Ivy

Baby, I am somewhat speechless. I am in no way your master. I don't know how to really answer this mail after that. Please give me some time to try and process that because it makes me feel bad you say that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have pushed a button there.

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
Why are you speechless?Because i addresses you as my master?come on you did stated in your last mail to me that ---Darling I would always ask that our relationship remain very open and honest. Master or Mistress and slave games might be a little fun every now and then in our bed but not in real life.So addresses you as master will remain when we are on bed , but not in a real life my darling.so pleased cheer up for me because we are meant to me,I was worried when you stated that you really feel bad when i addresses you as master. But being the head of a family means that you are master of the house right. So i know that i am not going to call you master in public my darling.
So i know you will get me right darling,By the way have the man contacted you?If calling you master is making you feel bad my darling , i love you and i want you to be happy all the time. feel bad is not good for our relationship my darling.Is late here and i will be going to bed , But this act show how deep you have accepted me in your heart.Darling i will never do anything that will hurt you.But i will be there to spend the bad time and good times together.with all my life i am ready and prepared to love you forever.Still i can not wait to hug and give you that long kiss when you welcome me in the airport my darling.with all my love, Gladys

Baby girl, I just did not know how to process that word in terms of our relationship. I might be the head of the house but I think our bed is the only place that master or mistress should be used. I have definitely accepted you in my heart, mind and life.

Honey, I have never said that I did not want this man to bring you here. I am saying that he is running things to the very last instant which makes no time for actual planning of things. He has not contacted me at all. I do not like poor planning.

I have worked here in this shop for over 35 years with no vacation ever. My boss would not be bothered in the least by me taking a month off to be with you. I could take 2 months and he would not complain at all.

I am kind of a terrible dancer dear but I would dance with or for you. I am too old for this new music but older and slower I can handle.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest,
Thank you very much for your lovely mail to me, By the way how is your day going on?I know you are doing fine and i am also doing fine as well,Yes that was why i did stated that on my mail to you that, Calling you master will be between us alone as i am not going to call you master in public. Again if you know that calling you that will make you feel bad pleased my darling. Let me know so that i can stop calling you that my darling.Yes i am also accepted you in my heart and nothing can stop me from loving you and being the mother of your children.
Darling one thing you need to know is that, we should feel free to work towards our better marriage. So if you know this is wrong time for relocation you can tell me, So that we can stop and do that in a better time.So there is nothing to worried about. We are meant to be and no matter how long it will take us to communicate the time will come by it self.
Because as i am talking to you know i will need a passport. So let wait if He can contact you first so that you can make him aware that this is not right time.So that you can let me know when you are going to be ready for me.
Oh that will be very great that you have a such a long period of time to be with me, But i think we should to things one after the other. So we must first think about how we are going to be able to relocate to meet each other, I know you can get holidays at work at anytime you like, Oh yes dancing i know we are going to make easy easy and slow. We are going to enjoyed every moment together as husband and wife.I love you my darling,
Your wife

Good morning my gentle Ivy! I am fine and happy to read that you are also. I am always great when I find your mails waiting for me and read your words. In our home you may call me anything you choose to and I will not be bothered by it. In public, people would not understand it if they heard you call me that. They would think other things.

Every day we will work towards a better marriage. Please do not think of this as the wrong time for relocation because I really wish this was worked out and you were about to come here. I wish this man had contacted me so that we had time to talk things over and figure out what we need to do to get you home. As it is, he still has not mailed me and he is supposed to be leaving for Ghana tomorrow.

So far baby, you have told me more of the details than this man. I certainly know and expect that certain papers and things will be needed and it will take time to get those. Is the passport all that we need or is the visa needed also? I am not sure what is required for you there but some countries want both.

We will be doing things one at a time dear and I will only put in for time off when I know you are to arrive. I would not want to use any of it without you. I do not like being home alone.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
How are you been doing at this lovely morning?I know you may be on bed but i always feel worried for waking up without having your mail,If it happens like this i don't know what will be going on at yoour end there, Pleased let me know what is going on for you to keep my mails without replying to me, I am saying this because you are now part of me. I love you and i will already love you my darling. This is only a breath mail to know how you are doing. with hug and kisses.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting interesting now

Quote:
Hello My Husband,
How was your day?I know you did had a peaceful day . Again what are your plans for this weekends?I am also happy to read from you all the time, day without hearing from you really make me feel bad. But i am happy that you did reply my mail as soon as i did sent you a breath mail in the morning. My darling all what i want you to know that i truly love you with all my heart.Darling don't worry that you were not able to check your mail and reply me sooner. But loving you always come first my my heart.
Oh yes i can feel that in my heart all the time as we works towards our marriage .Yes i know that we can not keep on exchanging mails without meeting in person to prove the quality of love we do have for each other.But i wonder why he did not send you a mail have i gave your er mail address to him. But i know without this man we can still meet if only you are ready and prepared to received me as your wife in your house. Because we can sort out our meeting for our self without anybody.Yes my darling as the only thing i will need first will be the passport and after the passport i will get a visa .As i have already told my family about you and they were all looking foreword for the day i will relocate to be with you. But my mum send her best regards to you.As i have show them your pictures.
Yes i will need a passport and visa ,Yes i was told that he will be coming to Ghana tomorrow.But i was told this man who is USA citizen . So He used to used his documents to get marriage to a lady from Ghana, And when he get you to America in six months time both of you will file divorce . So that the lady will goes her way.And He will come to get marriage again from Ghana here and do the same thing,So is like his business he is being doing for ages now. Because after this the lady also becomes American citizen, But there will be no sex or doing something like sleeping together and that sort of things.
Yes i can not wiat to be in your arms and spend the rest of my life in your arms my darling.I am forever ready .
But i know we are going to make everything possible my darling. One thing i can not wait to see is to have your baby in my womb. Darling i am forever your and i will love you with all my life.Yes darling i will always be with you my darling and our children will be very proud of you my darling.I will be still waiting to hug and give you a long kisses when you welcome me at the airport. My darling i love you with all my life. With millions of kisse

Good afternoon babe! It has been a rather nice day here and we are moving bikes out the door. There looks to be 7 left for me to take care of this weekend. I can get the 3 tune ups done tomorrow and maybe one or 2 of the repairs on Sunday.

Honey, who told you about this man? I think someone near you is being very dishonest. I do not like what you have said about him already but I really wonder why your friend told you of this. I think I see why he did not contact me. I do not know for a fact but I don't think there is any legal immigration in 6 months just by marriage and with no intimacy, there is no marriage. INS would see right through that trash.

What is more likely is that this piece of trash might have brought you to the US but you would never have gotten to me. These kind of people force foreign women into prostitution baby. I think you need to warn any women that know the person that told you of this to stay in Ghana because he is fake.

We might need to find an agent to help us or I can possibly get a lawyer and see what we should do. We need you home in a proper manner.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a few scenarios in mind, but not that one. Shocked

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might as well stir them up a bit.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
I am happy that your day was nice day. But i am also doing fine for hearing from you my darling.Wow so you do work all the working days and weekends as well?You need to have a day to rest.You can not work all the time my darling.But i know you are very strong man in everything you are doing at your end there.
I am happy that you have told me this about how peoples are taking advantages of ladies when they get them there.Yes my darling this man have taken alot of women to America. But before he did that he will make sure that you have someone there in America to received you. Is not like you are going to work and pay him after he have taken you to America. This is what i was told about. But i know we can still get a competent travel agent who can get me visa to meet you.
Yes i was told this morning that He will be here late today. But they also told me that when they call him he told them that he was busy about his trip to Ghana that was why.But as you have said about a travel agent. I will visit one of the travel agent here in our region to know if he can used his office to get me a visa to meet you as soon as possible my darling.It will be a curse for me to be in USA but never meet you my darling. I know it can happen but that will be over my dead body my darling. Because you are the reason why i am coming to USA.Just to love you and spend the rest of my life with you my darling. And if that happen my family will never forgive this man.Yes i did asked about that as some woman out of their desperation will follow a man to make a trip to those developed countries to do such bad things. Yes my darling we are there for each other and i know i will be coming home in a proper manner . Thank you very much for your advice i will let all my friends knows about that.
But as for me i know if he can do that to all the woman in Ghana , He can not do such thing to be because i will never follow him to any where so far as you know the proper way for me to get all my documents done to travel to America as soon as possible my darling.So my darling what do you suggest about the agent, can i go and get a travel agent to help me through this?My darling i love you and you are the king of my heart. I will love you forever. My best regards to all your co workers as i know you will be at work at this moment. with hug and kisses . Your wife

Good morning my sexy wife! I do work every day and have for many years. I have no real reason to be at home alone so I come in and work. Tomorrow will be a bit different, it is a holiday here and we will all be getting together for a barbecue.

I have heard of things like this man is doing and it has nothing to do with whether the lady has already paid or if someone else has paid to bring the lady here. This is a common fraud in countries like Russia, China, Japan, Thailand and many others. I did not realize that Ghana was also a place but if all the girls are lovely like you then I know why. I am glad you have warned your friends about this. Hopefully this helps some of them.

I feel much safer working with a real agent and getting this done right so my girl ends up home with me. I hope you know where to find a proper agent there. If you do please visit them and get real information. I am not taking the risk of those other people, our family depends on you getting home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
I know you will still be on your bed but this time, But whiles you were on your bed i am still here thinking about you.I love you and it all the time make me feel happy for having a real man like you in my life. My darling i thank you very much for loving me.Yes i know being alone at home make you feel bad , So you always go to work to keep your self busy all the time. This makes me know how industrious man you are. I know your boss will like you very much.Wow today holiday?I wish i am there with you to join you to have fun together, But i know so far as we are ready and prepared fr each other. We will be together soon my darling.
Yes i am very happy for your advice, Because if you could remember that you will have a lot of experiences in life than i do. This is one of the reason why. I will never hide anything from you so far as you remain the true king in my heart.I am also happy that you know all this , But i know together everything will be genuine for us my darling.Yes i have told my friends and i know there are all going to be be very careful about these things.
Oh yes there are alot of genuine travel agent who get visa for peoples in all class,, But i will visit him at his office to make some verification about how possible and soon he can get me a visa to travel to America. I will let you know everything concerning my visit to this travel agent office my darling. Yes i can not wiat to be at home as soon as i got my visa.Yes my darling i am yours forver and i will love you with all my heart, How is your holiday going on?I live you . with hug and kisses .

Good morning sexy mama! I was not exactly on bed when you mailed but was at the cafe getting my breakfast before coming in to do a little work. We are supposed to be gathering around 11 or so for the Mothers Day celebration. Everyone in the shop will be there and I wish you were also. You will be next year and I am sure you will be a mother by then.

Honey, you never need to hide anything from me just as I will not with you. It hurt me to tell you I did not trust this man but I did it anyway even though it means this will take more time. I look forward to what the agent will have to say and I think you should ask of visa and passport. Those things will take time and paperwork.

Thank you for telling your friends about those kind of people darling. I would not want them to end up in that way.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greeting My Darling,
Oh i am sorry for not been able to send you a mothers day wishes, But all the same i know you did celebrate is very well.Oh my God i wish i am there with you so that we can celebrate mothers days together.But i know next year i will be that so that we can celebrate all the holidays together as husband and wife.Yes i will be a mother by next year so that my child can say something sweet to me my darling.
Oh yes i know so far as we can get a trusted travel agent to get me all the necessary documents to meet you as soon as possible. Yes i know so far as we are ready and serious for our self, I think we can make everything possible.Yes i was at the travel agent office this morning. But He told me that He can get me all the documents to get me my passport and visa, But before i can get a new introduce biometric passport i will need my birth certificate.And after the processing of my passport it will take me one week for me to get my new passport.The agent told me that before i can travel to America will needs a visa an immigrant or non-immigrant visa, the immigrant is provided with a residence and work permit and a non-immigrant visa can include tourist visa etc.
Whatever i choose, the process is almost the same, but the treatment varies, please confirm what type of visa is required in the next mail.
Again He also told me that he can get me the visa and my new passport which will cost me an amount which is equivalent to 650 US dollars , This will include medical report which will state that i do not have any sickness and healthy to travel to USA.And police report which will also stated that i do not have any criminals records.
So my darling this was what i was told by the travel agent. So i will be looking foreword to read from you . And i will be glad if you can also tell me what you think about this imformation. So i do wish you a lovely day, I will be thinking about you. with hug and kisses.

Good morning sexy mama! It is fine that you were unable to tell me anything yesterday. It was one of those rare days that I was not here in the shop all day. We all got together and had a great time catching up with everyone that we don't get to visit with much here at work. I will be happy to take you next year with our little son or daughter.

Honey, I do not see that cost being any problem but I have no idea which visa might be right for what we want. If you could please ask which of them allows you to come here, marry me, raise our family with no trouble I would appreciate it. I don't want to get this wrong.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dearest Husband,
How is your day going on for you at your end there?I know you be at work by now and i am here thinking about you. Thank you for your lovely reply , I was not able to send you message yesterday because i was waiting too visit the agent before i can give you all the information.Oh so you were at home all the day of yesterday?Oh ok that was a very great moment for you all to be together and catch up with your longtime friends.I will be there next year so that so that we can celebrate all the holidays together. I can not wait for those moment with you and our children.
Concerning the type of the visa i will need before i can travel to America. I was there and i told the agent that he should get me the which will allowed me to live with you in America and He told that he is going to get me the immigrate visa. Which will provided me with a residence and work permit . With this type of visa i can even work with it. So i know it will be very good for me to get such visa to relocate as soon as i got the visa.Let me thank you once again for accepting me to be your wife and mother to your children. You really make me feel very happy. I love you and i will love you with all my heart .
I know my coming to you will be my dream coming true.I know we are going to have a true love which will make us feel good all the time , As you are the only man in my heart.Thinking of having you in my life really make me happy.You are the man my heart have been searching for. I am happy to have you my darling.I wish i will be starting my trip to America tomorrow. But i know the is better time ahead of us and i will be there soon. But i just want you to know that the agent have agree to get me the immigrate visa.So he will start processing of my passport as soon as i get the amount for him.My darling is it raining here , What is the weather at your end there?Oh yes i am also very excited about this. I can not wait to hug and give you a long kiss for real.I love you. Your wife

Good morning sexy mama! I was at work first thing in the morning as usual, then to my bosses home for the afternoon get together, then we decided to take the ladies out for dinner that evening. It was a great day and most of the kids were well behaved. I look forward to having you with us next year. By then you will already know everyone in the shop and have met and played with their children so you will feel right at home.

Thank you for finding out which visa is the right one for doing this. It is nice that he is being so helpful and letting us know all of the right stuff to bring you home. Please do not think you should thank me for wanting you for my wife and mother of our kids. I am the lucky man that you will be with for the rest of our lives.

There is so much ahead for us and it makes me very happy to think of being with you. I wish you were traveling to me yesterday but we must do this right. Could you please ask him for his bank account details so that I can get this money transferred to him? I want to get this started so you can be here soon.

This came as soon as I hit the send!

Quote:
Good Morning My Darling,
Its like waking up from bed without seeing your teeth paste . I sometime becomes worried to check on my mail without a mail from you. If it happens like this so many things used to come into my mind, What is going on at your place which have kept you so long without replying my mail?But i always feel comfortable when i think of having you in my heart.But my darling if you were busy all the day , I am pleading with you to just send HELLO for me to know that you are well and doing good. My darling my question for you at this moments is that WHERE ARE YOU MY DARLING?I love you with all my heart.With you i have hope for my future. Take good for for your self because you are the king of my life. Your wife

Baby, I am sorry to worry you! I was just mailing you when this mail came to me. Please don't be upset with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Husband,
Nice reading from you my darling .I was wondering what have kept you for not replying my mail this morning sooner. But finally you were able to reply my mail which really make me happy my darling.Oh by the way how is your boss doing?What did you went there for at that early morning like that?Is there any problem my darling.Or you only went there to pay him a visit . Talking to you like this always make me feel like being with you so that i can meet all your friends and your co workers as well,I can still feel it in my heart being with you will be sooner than latter.
Darling are you talking about today or yesterday?Is today public holiday in your place?because i wonder why you are going for get together .I wish i am there to join you for this get together with your workers and all your friends around.Yes i know after getting my passport and visa. i will start my trip to be with you. And if you will like to take me around your work place. I don't think it will take a whole year for me to know all of them.I will never waste anytime after getting my visa, I will come as soon as i got my visa.
I am very happy that this man is accepted to help get me my passport and visa my darling.He is a very good man . Darling i am thanking you because it will always take both of us to be in a marriage.I can not date my self and it is not easy to find a right man like you to build the trust and understanding to spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife.Even when i told the agent that i met you through internet. He told me that there are a lot of fake men through out the internet so i should be careful of disappointment. But i have make him aware that you are the type of man who is very serious in life and very faithful, And i know for sure that there is no way you are going to disappoint me. I have make a promised to my family and the agent that i am going to love you forever, No matter what the situation is going to be. We are compatible to be with each other forever.
I did asked for the bank details so that you can send the money into their bank accounts. But i was told that sending the money through bank accounts will take weeks before they can get it. So they do suggest that if it can be possible for you to make it online instance money transfer, moneygram, WorldRemit,ria money transfer.Or i should gave you my bank details so that after you transfer it i can get the money my bank accounts to pay them so that they can issue me a receipt for the payment made for my passport and visa.I was also told that this online instant money transfer will take less than a day to get it here .So that they can start processing of my passport and visa. They are working on alot of peoples who are traveling to Doha 2013 athletics games.So let me know how you think about this suggests. This is my Bank details
Bank Accounts Name: Ivy Adobea Asante
Bank Name :Agricultural Development Bank
Bank Accounts number:Adntghac-1042000022269001
I will be looking forword to read from you soon with hug and kisses. Your wife

Quote:
Hello,
You don't need to be worried. I know you are my only one my darling

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sexy mama! My boss, and all of the other people here in the shop are doing great. There is nothing wrong in the shop but I get here early every day because it is lonely at home. I know that will be changing shortly. When you get home I will be working all the same hours as the rest of the men so I will be able to spend time with my love and our baby!

Honey, I was talking about Sunday. It was a public holiday for recognizing mothers and grand mothers. I will gladly take you to work with me any time you like and let you get to know everyone. I know it will not take a year for you to get to know everyone. What I meant is that when Mothers Day comes again and we gather at Hank and Peg's home for the get together you will know everyone and their families very well.

I do not hold any anger against your agent for telling you such a thing darling. It seems he really is interested in helping you with the papers and travel but also warn you away from people like that man I warned you about. Those are the fake men I am guessing he speaks of. I would like to shake his hand for telling you that and making you aware that not every man is here for the right reason.

Honey, I will be sending my bank the necessary information to make the transfer to your account to get this done. Those other places that were mentioned are totally out of the question. Those are very well known here in the US for criminals and illegal immigrants to launder money through. Law abiding people will not support such places for any reason.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest,
Wow i am praised that all your workers are doing great. I know you are also doing great as well.So means that you are always alone if you are not at work?This will really really make me worried, Because loneliness is not good at all, But i know this will come to pass my darling.Yes i know your boss will be going to give you enough vacation to be with me my darling.But as i keep on saying it that i can not wait to be with you my darling.
Oh yes i get you now. Because the Sunday was mothers day world wide. Yes i dont think you will even asked me to join you to work , But i will always follow you to work as i don't want to be at home alone whiles you are at work. I will be praised to know every body in your community and your work place. But if i may asked do America peoples socialized easy?Because i was told that their life style of living is different than ours .Yes new year by this time i will be there with our first child. So that we can celebrate the mothers day with our family.
I know you are always a better things for me.I thank you always for having you in my life and with you i feel the true love we shared.Yes this agent have promised to get a good work done for me as soon as i get him the amount.I am aware of that and i thank God for giving you to me and with you i can easily identify those fake man and good once my darling.surely i know he will have your e mail address to talk with you as times goes on through my visa and passport processing.
That is a very good news for our relationship , Yes i know sending it through my bank accounts sooner will help me got it here sooner as well, Ok i know through our relationship we are always going to be in a right path all the time.So i will be looking foreword to read from you. Yes i will be there for you to give me the real long hug and kisses.Your wife

Good morning my lovely bride! I am doing great, how is your day? I am lonely a lot of the time when I am not at work but do get the occasional visitor or sometimes we all get together to go for a rally, a charity ride or maybe a bike show.

I cannot say I know a lot about your lifestyle other than what you have told me so it might be difficult for me to point out differences. Not all of the people in this country are sociable, and some are totally useless for anything so it really depends on the kind of people you might find yourself comfortable with. The people here in the shop are very kind, caring and polite unless the occasional knucklehead type of person comes in and starts acting up. People and lifestyles vary greatly all across the country.

Of course I want only the better things for you and for us. I would not allow the wrong kind of people to mess up our family and you may share my email with this agent any time you like. He is the right kind of agent for what we want to achieve. Baby, I am sending it through your bank account because it is the only truly safe means of transferring money.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Darling,
Happy to know that you are doing fine and i am also doing very fine as well,I have really long to be in your arms .But i know being lonely is going to be a thing of the past. But who are your friend apart from your co workers?How long is the distance from your house to the work place?What do you mean by charity ride?and a bike show?
Yes my darling i know so far as you will be there with me you will guild me in the way i am going to associate my self with.I know again that you will never let me go to a wrong place when i am there with you.In you is blessing to me and my whole life my darling.Oh very good to hear that the peoples at your work place are very kind,caring ,and polite. I know i will be very happy to meet them all my darling.Yes you can not expect of all the peoples in your neighborhood to be good, There will be good and bad as well. But i know that we are going to meet the good once all the time my darling.
for sure we are going to have a better things to happen to our relationship all the time.I am agree with you that you are not going to allow the wrong kind of peoples to mess up our family. I know you are going to be the guild of the family , Which means you are going to protect our family both inner and out side my darling.Ok i will let him have your e mail address so that you can also communicate with him. So that he can also breath you more details about my trip to America.I do not have any problem with transferring the money through my bank accounts . I know it is a very safe way as well. I will be very happy to have that amount so that the agent can start my passport and visa processing. My darling i am patiently waiting for that day and that moment to be in your arms my darling.
I feel really proud to have you in my heart and life.Yes hug and kisses is going to be part of us all the time my darling. Because i will wish to kiss you all the time from morning to evening my darling.Yes i will be ready to have them all for my self. My darling i truly love you with all my heart.But my darling if i may asked will you be able to get the amount transfer before the end of this week?As the week will end tomorrow.You are a king of man every woman will be proud to have as her husband. You really make me feel safe all the time.
To be honest with you i don't know how i am going to feel when i get off from my flight to hug and kiss you for the first time.But i know it will be soon .I long to have you for the rest of my life with hug and kisses my husband.

Good morning my sexy Ivy! I am always a happy man to come into the shop and find a mail waiting from my beautiful wife. Our days and nights of loneliness are about to end and I cannot wait. I don't think I could properly describe the runs and rallies to you so I had to look it up on a search for one that we do. www.toysfortotsride.org/ I think the website for the organization might be able to explain it better than I.

As for bike shows, it is where people from the US and many other countries gather to show their own bikes and custom works. They are great for meeting people also. We get to talk with people that know the business and quite often get new ideas and inspiration from their work.

I know you are a bit uncertain of what you will actually feel when you arrive and I believe that is to be expected really. You will know once we see each other and you run into my arms.

Honey, I do not know how long it takes for the transfer to get to you. I have only sent them here in the US until now. One of our suppliers in Texas usually gets his about 3-4 days after it is sent but this money is going further so I am not sure.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings my Darling,
Yes the same things applies to me i open my mails and saw that your e mail is waiting for me.This have made always feel like you are part of me, Thinking about you and rereading your mails to me once again.I thank you for being there for me as my husband and my everything.Oh that is true that our days and nights of loneliness is going to be a thing be a thing of the past. My darling as i did suggest to you that i wish i am coming to you today. But i know things are going to start to proceed as soon as i get the money with me safely my darling.
Also let me thank you for keeping on answering my questions for me,I have open the web sites you sent me . I have now know about run and relies. I like what i saw in the sites. About this show i know that day you can see more than a thousands different bikes? Wow in fact i will be happy to hold your hands and attends to this show one day when i am there with you my darling. By the way i will not sit back on your bike. Because i really fear to sit on a motorbike as its accidents is very dangerous.This will make the bikes business very wide .
Oh yes for sure because we have never met before and we are going to meet at the first time .So i am having the strong feeling that that day will be something which we can never forget about it in our life.Yes we are going to know when the time comes and i know the time will be soon my darling.We have not met but i have you in my heart and i keep thinking about the moment we are going to shared together as husband and wife .Being with your arms will be the thing i am longing for .But i can not wait to be there with you so that we can spend the rest of our life together.
My darling i was asking you about how long it will take for me to get the transfer,Because i want to assure my bank that it have been done so that they can check it for me as soon as it get into my accounts.So my question is have it been done?I know surely i will get it in a week time.Yes if it take 3 to 4 days for a transfer is get the same country , then i think mine will be more than a week, But let see how long it will take for me to get it.But the most important part of it is for me to get is safe here my darling.with hug and kisses .

Good morning sexy mama! Honey, I am always going to be here to answer the things you ask of me if I know the true answer. If I do not know for a fact then we will find the answer together through someone that does. You are my girl and I must always help you understand things.

Thank you for opening the site I sent you and it also appears you looked up the shows on your own. This is great. I am glad you take the time to know certain things about the people you will meet while you are with me. You seem very excited about attending these rallies and meets with me baby and I am very happy about this. It shows me you really want to know and learn.

If you are afraid to ride with me it is fine, I will not be upset. I do not want you to think I would put you in danger. I have been riding for more than 40 years but there is nothing that guarantees my safety. We can trailer the bikes or you can follow me with the pickup and trailer while I ride my bike.

I understand why you were asking about the transfer baby. I know that when we submit the information to the bank with the amount to be paid they typically find it that day or the next depending on when they check their mails.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic