SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sir Alex Ferguson Retirement

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Alex Ferguson retires - an incredible career.

I regret that I only started following football eight years ago and missed some of his earlier achievements.

I hope I am as mentally "with it" when I am in my 70's!

Speculation has been that Jose Maurinho is bound for Chelsea - I wonder if there is any possibility he might instead go to Man U? Maurinho was very, very complimentary of SAF a couple months ago when Real Madrid eliminated Man U in the Champions League. At the time I wondered if Maurinho was up to something.

Personally, I think Maurinho would bring a bit too much drama, but who knows?

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he'd die before retiring! But what a career he's had. The Premier League won't be the same without him.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose's made no secret of wanting the United job when Fergie retires. But bear in mind Sir Alex would still be a club director & I can't see them working together without friction. Plus, how long would he be likely to stay?

My money's on Moyes. Sell Rooney & bring in Fellaini.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
spot

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A United statement reads:
Quote:
The most successful manager in English football history will bow out after the West Bromwich Albion game on 19 May. Extra time is expected to last twelve months after the referees final whistle.
Smile

Get to many home games Nigel ? Wink

Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Kind of difficult from here. Wink

I do get to a lot of Nigel Jr.'s games though!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would have thought Roycropper would have posted his thoughts about Sir Alec's retirement.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic