SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Gift

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A week ago Derrick and Gift had a falling out over all the nonsense.

Apr 27 (7 days ago)

to me
3:46 AM Gift: Hello,you around with me R
7 minutes
3:53 AM me: Good morning my love
3:54 AM How are you today?
Gift: Fine Morning and im doing real good and how about you derrick
me: I am waiting for the sun to rise so I can see how bad my new pickup looks
3:55 AM Gift: Oh ok my love
so how was ur night at sleep
3:56 AM me: I slept fine after the storm passed. How was yours?
Gift: Mine is great too..I heard that the snow is over there right
3:57 AM me: It was ice
A frozen rain
Gift: Ok my love
so what is the time there now babe
3:58 AM me: 4 AM
Yours is 9?
or 10?
Gift: yeap
i have miss
me: I miss you too baby
3:59 AM Gift: give me few minutes
me: Okay
I will be here
9 minutes
4:09 AM Gift: Hello im back
me: Hello again
4:10 AM Gift: Yes im here
Tel me where have you been yesterday
me: I was trying to get a lot of work done before the storm came in
Gift: Oh ok my love
4:11 AM me: Nobody seemed sure of how long the storm would last so I wanted to get everything possible done
Gift: So did you got chance to send me the funds for the foodstuff my love.......
4:12 AM me: No I didn't honey
I haven't even looked at the site
Gift: I se why babe
Ok
is ur computer around with
right
me: what do you mean?
Gift: I mean is ur computer man there with you ..
4:13 AM me: No, he is off for the weekend
He works out of my office
Gift: So i can direct you guy's if you cant send me the money for it....then do buy me some stuff online okay ..then i can recieve them here on GhanaMart.com
So babe will you try and go to any western to send me some money for it
4:14 AM me: what is western?
Gift: Western union
me: The only way I send money is by bank transfer
4:15 AM No way would I use that place or anything like it
Gift: Yes you can go there and transfer me some ok
me: No I will never do that
Gift: just make a phone call with them then
me: Do you understand No I will not use them?
I don't need to call them
They are crap
4:16 AM Gift: I understand you ..Mean you wont be able to help me right
me: I will not do anything with those places
4:17 AM Gift: Then where can you send me some funds babe
Why do you seems to disunderstand me sweetie
me: I have told you that my bank is the only way I transfer money honey
4:18 AM Gift: So now are you willing to get me that 300$
me: Why would you need 300?
You did not say anything about that
Why do you need all this money
4:19 AM Gift: I am going to use for my foodstuff ok...
me: Yo couldn't eat that much in 3 months
4:20 AM That is ridiculous
Gift: Hehe
No babe..You know we woman i will buy some kind of things babe
me: I know some women just like to spend money
4:21 AM Gift: Hehe i love you babe
me: I love you too baby
4:22 AM Gift: Good so babe what are we going to do about it..where can you have it for me
me: I have told you the only way
Why must you continually talk of money?
It is irritating
4:23 AM Gift: Huh i dp know you i a big gramer hehe and when i ask you if you care to get for me at once then tell me would i be able to continue ask you
And im continue asking you just because i really need it ok
4:24 AM Do you understand
me: Caring for you is much different
You keep wanting excess money for crazy stuff
You just don't stop
4:25 AM Gift: Awww your soundz meeans you little mad at me dont you
me: I am just sick of the constant money talk
This is like 3 days of it now
Gift: And that 3days did you care to mind me
4:26 AM me: Did you care to tell me how?
Gift: Yes i did
me: Ghanamart is not helping
4:27 AM Gift: It wil
me: That sounds ridiculously overpriced and you don't know if they take bank transfers
Gift: But besides you not considering Ghaanmart also not western union again not money gramand that means you dont love to help me out would you
me: It will not if they cannot accept transfers
4:28 AM Would you stop that nonsense/ My love for you is nothing to do with those criminal places
Gift: They will accept credit cards debt cards any card that you can use to buy me food online
just open ghanamart .com and fine out what is there iok
me: I am not using my cards to shop there
4:29 AM I don't even have my personal ones out here
Gift: So now what can we do
R ....Just tell me you wont help me and that one i can understand you
me: It might help if you back up and remember I have told you twice, the only way
4:31 AM Gift: I se
Do you think there is any important of what we have been here doing ...
4:32 AM me: I thought there was but you have become obsessed with the talk
4:33 AM I must get to work baby!
Gift: I dont think there is any important besides we can never meet in person ..also we can never help someone when we need helps..all we can do is keep on talkinng and i dont there is anything good in it....have you realiaze that
me: I realize you only want the money.
That is what I realize!
Gift: Ok
4:34 AM me: I could gather from your talk the other day you weren't planning to come here
You just wanted money
Gift: Babe let us wish each other...A good luck ok...You seems to be not a kind of man that i need...I also not a girl that you need...So let us wish each other a good luck in his or her next searching ok
4:35 AM me: Good luck! I know wht type you seek and it is not me
I know all about women like you
We call them gold diggers
4:36 AM Gift: I have no more intresting in you anymore...Besides we can never meet in person ..so there is no need to be contact each other anymore without any reason or sense ok...Hope you dont love to spend ur time with games..I also i dont want to spend my time with nothing comes in good ok
me: Good bye you fake!
Gift: Yes i am gold digger .you should be understand me..we will never meet how does it good or reason to be continue chat without nothing good or serious
Good Luck too...And yes im fake
4:37 AM me: I know
Gift: You not a fake but you do not have a cam neither picture
Im a fake and i have a cam i have a pictures didnt I
me: I have a job
I don't need tht fake crap
Gift: So now decide I AND YOU who is fake
me: YOU
4:38 AM Gift: Hehe you funny dont you
Anyway ...Good Luck in ur next search.....I wish you all the best in ur life time....Good bye
me: You too

Today, he tries luring me back

11:42 AM Gift: Hello babe
I cant sleeping without you
Im always thinking about you sweetie
11:43 AM You are all i think about before day break i swear i love you so much and i cant do anything without you
Please hear me out if you there online with me please

Quote:
Dear R ,

I love you so much babe and i cant sleep well since you leave me alone ..You are all i have been thinking about always..I now know that you are the reason why u live or breath ok..I love you so much and i cant afford to loose you ..You are always on my mind ..I am been thinking of you always and please come back to me babe .I love you more...Come back to me ...Hope i will hear from you soon ..I love you more and my hearts do beats always i haven't been in touch with you sweetie..Please come back to me ok..Im waiting for you online and willl try and catch you up around 8pm here ok..Love you so much ...My love R I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Gift

Hope to hear from you soon ..I have really really missed you alots and cant wait to se you online ..I love you so much
Hope to hear from you soon

Good afternoon my lady! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I am surprised but happy to find your mail today. I have missed you very much and still have your pictures by the bed. It is still you that I wake to even though it was not sure you would still want me.

I still care about you and I really have been very lonely without you to talk with here.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello.Good Morning and how are you doing and how was ur day at work too..I have been here and missing you so much and i am wishing im there with you soon babe ..I love you so much and im glad to hear from you soon ok...And yes im happy you love me that very much and i do love you to..I wish im there with you babe and me to i cant wait to be with you soon ...And yes i will do anything on my power to get to you soon as we get the money to me soon ....I love you so much Orville P..I will love you more till my dieing day ok..You are the only one i think about and wishing to have in my entire life ........And well i think i will ask my Uncle to give me his Account number soon so i can send to you then you can be transfer the funds to it and i will go and pay for the papers ok..I love you so much with all my and i cant wait to be with you babe ..I love you so much ..Kiss and hugs

Tell me can I get you the uncle account to transfer the money to it so i can get chance to do the papers

And when will you be able to transfer to it ...Will you be able to do it soon as monday or tomorrow

Let me know then i will get it for you then ..Love you so much kiss and hugs

Quote:
Good Morning my love

My love P I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Gift

Am I imagining this or is Gift writing to me also? These mails came 6 minutes apart. The original usually signs off with the Yaw.

Good afternoon my sexy mama! My day is kind of fine but I am always lonely without you to hold me and keep me safe. Baby, please get the information so we can get this done and get you home where you belong. You are asking silly questions rather than getting me that. I cannot do anything without it.

I need my girl to come protect me!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Wow thanks for your lovely reply ok..I have missed you so much and im happy that you back and reply me back ok..I love you so mcuh with all my heart and sou...I love you so much and dont be surprise ok i need you mroe and will love you more...Im online and where are you sweetie

Quote:
Hello i will need to go bed and will talk to you in the morning

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. Have fun at your churching if that is what you are going to do today.I am sure you know that i am surprised but very happy now. I did not want to search for another girl. It has been you that I have wanted all along and I am sure that you know it.

I wish I had been there to kiss you good night. I hope you had wonderful dreams.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is such a bully! I don't think many say no to him. I'm so glad he's back to derrick now. I think he scares a lot of victims, and deserves everything you can give him.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^These are definitely 2 separate people. I know now the bully is named Smith. The other one is a bit easier.

To Orville

Quote:
Hello.How are you doing today my love...And how was ur day at work babe ..I have missed you so much ,I went to church today so i couldn't get in touch with you ..I have missed you so much and i will get you the account number tomorrow ok..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul..If you are online then let me know ok..Im online now and want to chat with you ok..love you so much and with all my heart...I will get you the Uncle Account number tomorrow ok..Love you so much
Take good care of youself

By Gift

Good evening my sexy mama! The work is not too bad but I have missed you today. I am happy that you had a good day at church, some people really need that. It seems that I will not have an empty shop as I had hoped for but we will be close by the time I finish this one tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Derrick gets

Quote:
Hi How was ur day at work too babe .....And Hammm im glad to hear from you babe and i love you so much and with all my heart and soul...Im online now and can you get on so we can chat for a while babe and yes i do have a good day at Church as well..I have missed you is all ..I would love to chat with you soon and im also happy that you come back to me babe ..I love you so much and i cant even sleeping ok all i do is think about you babe..I love you so much R and im happy to have you back ok..Kiss and hugs and im online wanted to chat with you ok...Let me know if you here with me then

These messages were sent while you were offline.

6:07 PM Gift: Hello
Good Evening

6:18 PM Gift: Hello
6:31 PM Hello you here

Good morning darling! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I had guessed that you would be at your churching but was not thinking that you might come online. I figured you may be spending the day with your family or friends after the churching.

I missed you yesterday babe! I will be doing my chemical inventory today but you will be on my mind.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Great to hear from you once again and im glad that you wrote me back ok..Im happy to hear from you sweetie and i do love you so much with all my heart and soul and yes i did spend time with my church and besides you are a part of my life so i care to get here and speak to you too..I have missed you so much and i cant wait to be with you babe and i now understand every part of you ..I do love you so much and i will love you forever and ever ...You are always on my mind and dreams sweetie..I have missed you so much babe ...I wish to know ur full name once again ...And hope you know mind Already Yaw Amponsah ...I will be online tonight okay Hope to hear from you soon

8:45 AM Gift: Hello
You around let me know if you around then
Hello my love

Good evening darling! I have missed you dear and I understand why. I don't think you had told me your full name before. Mine is Derrick. I cannot wait until that moment that I would finally have you home with me. I am tired of this cold and lonely bed. Your side is empty except for the pictures of you scrubbing the floor on the laptop.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hello,Good Evening my love,How was ur day at work too,I have missed you so much and with all my heart and soul...I have been thinking about you alots,I love you so much babe and well my uncle travel to one of our cities and he never get back to get me his Account number ok ..And that is why i didnt email it to you yet ok..And i will do it soon as he gets home ok..I love you so much and i want to be with you soon ....And I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together. Wherever you are is where I want to be. When we are together I feel like it's just you and me, there's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Love always

Good evening my sexy mama! I am glad to read that you have been thinking of me also. I think of you all the time, especially when I am home. It is fine that your uncle is traveling dear. We are not rushing anything so we must wait until he returns. It is a few more days that we will be apart but I know what we get once this part is done. I have waited many years now so a few more days will not hurt too much.

I constantly like to think of and imagine many things here and they all involve you and I together. We both want this marriage and family so I know we can always make it work.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick got a couple of mails and chat requests

Quote:
Hammm im glad to hear from you and with ur nice talks babe ..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul...I am here and wanting to chat with you today online ok before i can get to bed ok..I close work and do some little stuff here and just done eating and other things ok..So right now im here and wanting to chat with you ok..I love you so much with all my heart and please just let me know when sooin you got my email ok...Let me know if you there with me ok...Because i willl be online waiting to chating with you ok..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul....I need you more Ratt and yes i cant wait to be with you too..You are all i been thinking of and love you so much with all my heart and soul..I will love us to get together soon and share the rest of our life together ok..Love you more and hope to hear from you soon .......Im Online now ...Let me know if you around ..Will be waiting for you online tonight ok...So when you close the work please just get online and check me up okay ..Love you so much

4:14 PM Gift: Hello
How are you doing babe
Im online now and wanting to chat with you ok..Just let me know if you online then ....Miss you alots

to me
4:35 PM Gift: Hello ..Im here and still waiting ..??
4:56 PM Hello

5:53 PM Gift: Hello
6:12 PM Hello you get around

7:57 PM Gift: hello

to me
8:39 PM Gift: I have been waiting for you like good 4hrs and you never get online with me why babe
8:40 PM Well im tired and im going to get to bed ok will talk to you more tomorrow ok..love you so much kiss and hugs ...Good night and sweet dreams...Will talk to you more tomorrow sweet dreams..Care to chat with me soon Love you so much se ya soon

Quote:
Well im tired and im going to get to bed ok will talk to you more tomorrow ok..love you so much kiss and hugs ...Good night and sweet dreams...Will talk to you more tomorrow sweet dreams..Care to chat with me soon Love you so much se ya soon

I love you so much

Good morning my lovely Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I wish I had been there to kiss you good night and put you to sleep with a smile on your face. I hope you slept well and had wonderful dreams of us.

Honey, I cannot be here to chat all the time. I can always find your mails and such when you send them but when work must happen, I have to be out there getting it done. I was outside until just after 2 AM last night so I would not have been able to talk with you. We had 2 washed seats to change out.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed May 08, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hello,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work to babe ..I have missed you so much and been thinking about you alots. I feel great and glad to hear from you in mails and yes i have been missing you so much babe and you are all on my mind always ..I love you more...And yes my uncle has travelling and he never get back ok..So don't worry we can wait till he gets back ok..And yes we have time to wait but we need to be together soon ok.....And Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Tuesday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Love always,

GIFT

Good morning sexy mama. I am always glad to find your mails waiting for me when I check the computer. I always miss you while I am working dear. We do need to be together darling but we must not get impatient about things. We can wait for that short few days or so until your uncle contacts you again. It has taken me many years to find you and a few more days won't change my feelings for you.

I am as happy as you but not because of the day. I am happy because i know I will soon be missing you only while I am at work but will come home to find you waiting for me with a hug and kiss.

Quote:
MY LOVE FOR U IS SO STRONGER

Hi my love for you will never die Huney

Hi how are you doing and hope everything is alright with you And i have missed you so much and with all my heart and soul...Darling, You are the only person I see when I closed my eyes ....You are the same person I see in my dream. You are on my mind day and night ...I promise to love you the most until I am called to rest, Darling. Then you will feel you have lost a true rip of your life. I'm born to love you and no one else .....you are my forever love, Darling. I'm all yours forever, Darling. Don't ever forget that true love never dies.......no matter the circumstance, Darling. I still have the hope to live a happy life with you forever, Darling.

I hope you're doing well there, Darling. Try hard to make me the one to be with forever. Darling, I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.

Love Always and Forever,

By Gift

Hello again my sexy girl! I do not have to try at all to make you my one and only. You have been that all along. I am sorry I cannot write a longer mail now. It is time for the men to start filing in so we can start our day.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville again

Quote:
Ok my love,I love you so much and will look forward to hear from you soon as you close the work ok..I love you so much and im happy to hear from you always ok..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul and im glad you do love me long time and not now lol..I also love you more than you ever expecting ok..I will love to be with you so soon ..I love you so much

Quote:
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF ME FOR YOU

Hi Orville to love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, but strength in each other will determine life for a true relationship.

There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love.I knew that you are the one I was meant to be with forever... I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.Yesterday is gone, no one knows tomorrow, but today is a gift. Sweetheart, i promise you now and always to be loyal, loving, playful, curious, very romantic and full of life. Value honesty, faith and communication i will like to contact you oneday soon ok. Believe in love on first site, appreciate you as my partner and always respect your views and decisions. I know this will put me on a solid foundation to build a healthy and happy relationship with you..I Love You P

I love you so much and hope to hear from you soon

By Gift

Good evening sexy mama! Thank you for the mails and the fantastic pictures. You look fantastic in those pictures and I wish I were taking them myself. I think we might get a little more intimate type shots. You look wonderful partly undressed but I hope one day to have some very naked and naughty shots of you. I'll be thinking of these when I get in the shower tonight.

I miss you babe. I will be thinking of you all night long.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Hi my love for you will never die Huney

Hi how are you doing and hope everything is alright with you And i
have missed you so much and with all my heart and soul...Darling, You
are the only person I see when I closed my eyes ....You are the same
person I see in my dream. You are on my mind day and night ...I
promise to love you the most until I am called to rest, Darling. Then
you will feel you have lost a true rip of your life. I'm born to love
you and no one else .....you are my forever love, Darling. I'm all
yours forever, Darling. Don't ever forget that true love never
dies.......no matter the circumstance, Darling. I still have the hope
to live a happy life with you forever, Darling.

I hope you're doing well there, Darling. Try hard to make me the one
to be with forever. Darling, I wrote this letter for you to keep, and
when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll
say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this
promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now
look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will
make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll
love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever
yours.

Love Always and Forever,

By Gift

10:31 AM Gift: Hello
Good Morning my love Derick...Let me know if you around then

11:33 AM Gift: I will talk to you tonight ok around 8pm

Quote:
Derrick to love is divine and to error is human, life is full of ups and downs, but strength in each other will determine life for a true relationship.

There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love.I knew that you are the one I was meant to be with forever... I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.Yesterday is gone, no one knows tomorrow, but today is a gift. Sweetheart, i promise you now and always to be loyal, loving, playful, curious, very romantic and full of life. Value honesty, faith and communication i like to contact you oneday. Believe in love on first site, appreciate you as my partner and always respect your views and decisions. I know this will put me on a solid foundation to build a healthy and happy relationship with you..I Love You

How is the dog doing
By Gift

to me
5:34 PM Gift: Hello,Good Evening and i am here ok and where are you

6:20 PM Gift: u not there ok write me an email when you get online

Good morning my sweet treasure! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You look so wonderful in your pictures dear and I anxiously await the nights I will spend touching and enjoying that body. I will be so happy coming to to you every single night and hope to see you dressed in this way very often.

You are the one that I will be with forever. Of that, there is no doubt in my mind at all. You will find out that your husband is kind of a naughty man but in a good way.

Little Nino is doing perfectly. He really has changed a lot since coming to me. Now he believes himself to be a big dog. He is getting over his little fears and spends most of his time in my lap when I am in the trailer with him. He is an ornery little fellow.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hammm my sweetie love,I have missed you so much and im glad to hear from you ..I am very happy to hear all this worlds from you ok..I am very kind and honest and open minded and loving girl to for u ..I wish you could feel more than i do in my life..I love you so much and i cant wait to chat with you more babe ..I love you so much and with all my heart and soul..I need you more babe and i need to tell you that i cant wait to be with you so soon babe ..I will love you more than you ever know ok..I have missed you so much and i cant wait to be with you and soon ok..I love you so much and hope to hear from you soon .... my love care to get to mail always ok .And i will be around 9pm here ok i just want to said hi to you when you online with me ok..I know you work alots but just care to get online and said hi to me babe ..I love you more and with all my heart and soul..I love you so much kiss and hugs

By Gift

Good morning my sexy mama! I hope my words did not make you blush but I meant every single one of them. You are the girl for me and we both know it. You are going to make me a very happy husband and I do want to feel much more of you in my life. It will be happening soon enough. It is hard to be patient but we must.

I hope you like to take naughty pictures with and for your husband. I will have to buy a camera when you get here so we can do that.

Honey, I do not know what 9 PM is in our time. It is 5 AM here right now.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Hammm my sweetie love,I have missed you so much and im glad to hear from you ..I am very happy to hear all this worlds from you ok..I am very kind and honest and open minded and loving girl to for u ..I wish you could feel more than i do in my life..I love you so much and i cant wait to chat with you more babe ..I love you so much and with all my heat and soul..I need you more babe and i need to tell you that i cant wait to be with you so soon babe ..I will love you more than you ever know ok...Tell Nino that i said hi to him ok..And im glad he tried to be his own and a big dog for now ok.I have missed him so much and i cant wait to be with you and Nino ok..I love you so much and hope to hear from you soon .... my love care to get online for me around 9pm here ok i just want to said hi to you when you online with me ok..I know you work alots but just care to get online and said hi to me babe ..I love you more and with all my heart and soul..I love you so much kiss and hugs

By Gift

to me
5:32 AM Gift: Hello
How are you doing today babe and i am online now

5:45 AM Gift: Hello

6:56 AM Gift: Hello my love

to me
7:49 AM Gift: My love you there with me
7:52 AM me: Good morning. How are today babe?
7:58 AM I guess you aren't here. Have a great day sweetheart!

8:09 AM Gift: Hello
I am here Derrick you there with me...
8:11 AM Hello my love
I am here online and you there with me
8:16 AM Hello

to me
8:26 AM me: I see we are missing one another
Are you still here?
8:27 AM Gift: Hello
AWWW NOW WE MEET LOL
me: There's my girl
Gift: R my love..I am here and hope you also here
Yes babe i am here awww im much excited now to catch you up now
8:28 AM me: You almost hurt this old man with your sexy pictures
I love them darling
8:30 AM Gift: Hehe babe you are the only one to deserve all this ok
I love you so much
I cant sleep or eat cant do anything without you babe i always been thinking about you alots
8:31 AM me: I think of you all the time baby and I really appreciate that you trust me with these pictures. I will be putting them on the laptop in the bedroom so I see them on your side of the bed
8:32 AM Gift: That is nice idea babe
Tell me how are you and Nino sweetie
8:33 AM me: We are great now and our baby boy is ornery now
It took me a few days but he feels safe now
8:34 AM He loves the belly rubs
Gift: Oh that is great babe im glad you and him are doing great ok
lol
me: He likes to be in my lap while I type reports and stuff here
Gift: Awww that is great babe
8:35 AM me: He will lay in my arm like a baby
Gift: So tell me how was ur days at work going on there with you sweetie hope everything is well with you ...
me: The work day is all right but my truck was hammered by another hail storm yesterday
8:36 AM this is the third time in 3-4 months now
Mother nature must not be happy with me
Your net is dying baby
6 minutes
8:42 AM Gift: Hello i am back ok..Lost connection and i am back with you love
8:44 AM me: Welcome back baby
Gift: Thanks you so much my love
Babe i have missed you so much
8:45 AM me: I have missed you too
What have you been doing?
8:46 AM Gift: Huh Nothing really my love...Other than been thinking and crying that i lost you ..i cant sleep cant eating much and nor drinks ok,...All i have been doing is much working and thinking about you love...How about you
8:47 AM me: Other than our communications I have only my work
8:48 AM I have family here but I cannot get away to see them
Gift: Oh ok my love...
8:49 AM me: I did have to make an emergency appointment with my doctor a week or so back
Gift: I have bought a new cellphone ok since my old cell got misisng ok ...So now my cell number is +233576300240 ok that is my new cell number babe
8:50 AM me: Thank you for that but I am not at home where I can call you dear
8:51 AM Gift: Oh yes i know babe but at least you can give me ur number and incase of anything i can call ok
I love you so much so if you care then get me one out of your cell phone numbers ok
8:52 AM me: My home number is set for voice only right now but I can give it to you 2063380781
8:53 AM You can leave a message there if you want
Gift: Great my love....And that is the one u use at home right
me: That is my home number
8:54 AM Gift: I am sure ok
I love you so much babe
I will love to be with you soon babe
me: I love you too babe
Gift: I love you so much and with all my heart and soul
me: I would really love that
Gift: Great and tell me what is the time there now sweetie
8:55 AM me: just short of 9 AM
Yours is 2 PM?
8:56 AM Gift: Oh ok my love and here is 1;55pm
me: I kind of remembered that but had to make sure
8:57 AM Gift: Lol that is nice ..So tell is ur guy's at work are doing muich better
8:58 AM me: My derrick hand on daylights is trying to be a shit because he is upset with the other hands. He has been trashing my parts bins
8:59 AM He messed up and I found it and fixed it
Gift: I se my love..Im sorry ok
me: Now he is really pissed
Gift: I se
me: You did not do it
9:00 AM I wrote him up for it
9:01 AM Gift: Oh ok my llove
So tell me what are ur plans for today
me: Well my derrick hand will be emptying and scrubbing his mud house with no help and I may even make him paint it.
9:02 AM Gift: Ok my love
me: The other guys need to pull thread caps and lube the joints.
9:03 AM Gift: Ok my love
I wish im there to sit by urside
me: i wish you were her too baby
I am sure you would help me where you can
9:04 AM Gift: Oh yes i will do all my best my love
me: Much of this is easy darling
Gift: I love you and would be always do my best to help your part besides you are the only man i love in my life
9:05 AM me: The actual work is the hard part. The smaller things are easy to learn and can be done by many people
Gift: Ok my love then i cant wait for that ok .i love you so much and with all my heart and soul babe
9:06 AM me: I love you too baby and will be happy to see you just as intense about this work as I am
Gift: my love can we please set some time to meet online sometimes to chat little bit to each other including email each other babe i need to get reat touch of always but i understand we need to work my love you always on my mind ..Can we fixed some time like 30minutes or 1hr to meet online always babe
9:07 AM me: Baby, I cannot actually fix a time but if I see you are on here I will talk with you
9:08 AM You should know this
9:09 AM We can always email though. I can find those as soon as I check the mail again
Gift: Oh yes i do know of this ok ...But like we can say something like...you will try always and check me online like 10pm here night time then we will chat one hr and go to bed ok
me: I can try to be here then but that is a rather touchy time here for me
9:10 AM That is almost a peak time for things here
9:11 AM Gift: Ok then just have it in ur mind that u can sometmes check me out on here ok ..Because when i get home from work then cook and eat shower and after that have nothing to do ok ..so i come online and being here and try to email you and plays games and then keep on waiting for you and if you couldnt show up then went to bed ok
9:12 AM me: Babe, if I am here, I will always answer you
I don't know this games thing though
What is that?
Gift: Ok babe just try all ur best to check me out from 8pm going ok because those time i am at home and online try to talk to you but we can be always email each other ok..I love you so much babe and i need you more....And dont forget that we can keep email more and more ok
9:13 AM Hehe i always pray games on ty games ok do you have one
me: I always answer your mails babe
Gift: Yes i know
I LOVE YOU MORE BABE KISS AND HUGS
me: what it ty games? I don't understand that
9:14 AM what is
Gift: Yes its X BOX
OR MARIO GAMES BABE
HOPE YOU HEARD THAT BEFORE
me: I have those things at home for the kids but not here
Gift: Ok my love and that means now you understand me right
9:15 AM me: My daughter and nephews made me buy all that stuff but no x box
Gift: Ok my love
I love you more babe
me: I love you too darling
9:16 AM What kind of thngs do you play?
Gift: My love i think you will need to work ok ...Can i give you chance to work for a while other chatng ok ..i care about you and i want everything going on well with you ok..I dont you into any problems ok
9:17 AM me: I do have work to do and I appreciate you understanding
Gift: Its kinda birds and some snakes you can check it out on google babe or when you get home you can learn how to play those games ok
me: I was just about to say that
Gift: Thanks you so much babe
I want you to work much as well so you can get everything well of you ok
9:18 AM me: I need to fix my POS bolts for rig up
Gift: i love you so much babe and i will be online again around 8pm going ok so that mean i will be here 8pm to 10 then if i couldnt se you then i will be goigng to bed ok ....Love you
ok
me: I love you too and I will try to be here
Gift: Ok thanks you so much
me: Good bye for now
9:19 AM Gift: I will be drop u an email before get online for you
love you and yes se ya soon
kiss and hugs wish you all the best ok
kiss
im off of here now se ya soon
kisssssss

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri May 02, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Good morning lovely Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I hope you were not waiting for me last night. I was not able to be here at 9 your time. I told Nino that you said hello and he just looked at me like I was losing my mind. He might be right who knows.

I missed you yesterday. Hope you slept well and had fantastic dreams.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hamm im glad to hear from you sweetie..And yes i am blush with ur loving worlds and im so much excited hun ..I will love more than you know ok ..I am been here thinking about you always and you are the only one i care for i love you so much ..And yes we can wait no matter what time can takes us so we can be together and i cant wait to be with you ok..I am also mean any world of mine ok..I love you so much babe and willl love you forever and ever...I am here on pc now..I love you more kiss

Quote:
Im online now and where have you been

Good Evening my love

Good morning sexy mama! I am glad that you like my worlds even though they make you blush. I am sure you look just as pretty with a bit of color in those cheeks.

I don't really enjoy the time we must wait for this to happen but it is better to be patient and we will accomplish what we set out to do. Once we are together we will know that everything was worth it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Hi,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work ,I hope everything is alright with you and yes i have missed you so much and wishing we can be together soon.....I have missed you so much ok....And I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You make me feel so special and loved. I want to spend every second of my life with you. This time we are going through now, being so far away from each other.....it is really hurting me. I miss you so much!!
I want to live with you, wake up next to you on the bed, have my meals with you and spend loving times with you. All this I am missing now!.....I hope God blesses us to be together again very soon and live my life with you by my side always!! I love you so much and wish to talk to you soon kiss and hugs

By Gift

Gift
Hello sweetie
I have missed you so much
You there with me and yes you keep me waiting but im ok i know you have to work love

Good evening my love! I seem to have missed you. I think you may be asleep by now. I hope you have lovely dreams and wish I were there to kiss you good night.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hi,How are you doing today and how was ur day at work ,I hope everything is alright with you and yes i have missed you so much and wishing we can be together soon...I am still waiting for my uncle to get back to town so i can get his personal account for you ok...So we can do everything soon as possible i have missed you so much ok....And I am so blessed to have you as my husband. You make me feel so special and loved. I want to spend every second of my life with you. This time we are going through now, being so far away from each other.....it is really hurting me. I miss you so much!!
I want to live with you, wake up next to you on the bed, have my meals with you and spend loving times with you. All this I am missing now!.....I hope God blesses us to be together again very soon and live my life with you by my side always!! I love you so much and wish to talk to you soon kiss and hugs

By Gift

Quote:
Dear Sweethaert

Good Evening sweetie..How are you doing and how was ur day at work and hope everything is fine with you ..I have missed you so much and yes wish to be with you so we can spend every secounds together ok...And sweetie ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I've found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the oh here. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my Husband. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours, Gift

I would like to hear from you soon in the morning okay

Kiss and hugs

It is evening here but I am guessing this will be a waking mail for you so Good Morning. It does get frustrating being apart but that will change with time. Soon I will be feeling your little body snuggled against me for warmth and pleasure. There will be no nights for you to sleep with a frown when you are with me either. I will make sure of this.

I miss you too dear and I do not mind waiting those few extra days for your uncle to return. We cannot actually expect him to cut his time short for us. I hope he is having a great time on his vacation.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick got the second mail but not the first.

Good morning my beautiful Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am glad to know that you have no doubts about us because we both know this is right. I will definitely not be hurting your heart. That is where I will be resting my head at the end of a long day.

I am glad that I have found the lady I will spend the rest of my life with. These lonely nights will be ending soon enough.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Hello,Good Afternoon and how are you doing today and how was ur day at work too my love..Well i hope everything is going on well with you as well..And well i got ur email and i really love it and yes i cant wait to be with you soon ok.....And Sweetheart Our friendship can never be broken. But you mean so very much more. Of all the guys I've ever met, you're the one I truly adore. But believe it or not your happiness is foremost on my mind.

I know what you were liking for when you planned a trip of this kind. And as the Lord and you both know, my love for you won't change. And if it were in my powers the desired ending you want I'd arrange. I wish you all the happiness this world can offer you.

The Lord knows you deserve it with all the wonders you do and if asked if my feelings have changed my answer will be simple. Never I vowed I'd wait a life time and I swear that's what I'll do and the reason is even easier cause my darling I'm in love with you.

I can't and won't ever change. You'll forever be in my heart I pray to God you get all you want maybe this is a brand new start. Just keep looking for the rainbow at the end is the beginning of our dream. It's where butterflies go to get their love. It's where they meet and form a team. Always remember how close I really am. I live inside your heart and what ever may finally happen - my love for you won't part,I will love you more and more with all my heart till the day that death will do us apart ok..I cant wait to be with you soon .I love you so much

By Gift

Good afternoon my sexy mama! Is there some reason you keep pasting this stupid poetry to me? I don't know how to reply to filth written by and for someone else. I do not want to read that trash. If you don't have time to write me that is fine. Do not ever put any more of that in here. It is stupid crap written for kids!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick got the same as above from lazy boy. I got this one just a few minutes ago.

Quote:
2:09 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me
Good Morning my dear husband

Good morning my beautiful Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. What kind of mail is this? That is not your writing at all and it is weird you would send me something like that. If you are not going to write the mail yourself don't bother sending it to me. I don't want to read things stolen from the computer.

Quote:
Awww really babe i just got it and read and i was very glad to read that is why i sent them to you ok..And well if you dont like then its ok..I am so sorry i love you so much and i will write you more from all my heart i love you so much babe and you are all i have and wishing to be with you soon ..I love you so much babe and i am online now can you join me for a while ..I love you so much

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Sun May 12, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville got

Quote:
I am really sorry

Ok my love..I was just reading and saw it was so nice passion and love worlds so i read and copy for you t read and be happy but once you do not like then i will be always care to write with my bell hands ok and hopefully you will be much happy ok..I love you so much and you are all i have and i always thinking about you ..I want to be with you soon and i love you more and more...And i bet this is from a hole heart of me ok..I love you and i can even write more than that ok i just saw and i became more intresting is why i copy for you but i am really sorry if you...I love you so much and care to reply me soon kiss and hugs

By Gift

Quote:
Hello Good Evening my darling and how are you doing ..I have missed you so much and with all my heart and soul

Good morning sexy mama! If you like to read that stuff I can't say not to but I do not care to read any of it. The words I want to read are the ones written by Yaw Amponsah to Orville. Those are the meaningful words that will always keep me happy. I love you too Gift and we will soon be together we just have to remain patient until things work out right for us.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Good Evening Derick ...
Hi my love...How are you doing ..I have missed you so much,I am here and wanting to chat with you but it seems you not online so i will try and talk to you tomorrow ok..I love you so much and have missed you alots with all my heart and soul

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I wish I had been here to talk with you last night. I missed you and hope you feel better than you did yesterday morning. Wish I had been with you to make the day easier.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville

Quote:
Ok my love..I have understood you ok..I love you so much and there are more worlds comes from me to you knowing that i love you so much with all my heart and i wish to be live closer to you and feel ur scent when ever i want to ok..I love you so much with all my heart and soul...U are the only man i want to share the rest of my life with and be with you ok..I love you so much ORVILLE i need you so much and i cant wait to be with you but yes we can always wait till my uncle will arive ....And just let us keep on save money untill when he gets back to town ok...Or else i will try and create one for my self then ..I love you so much with all my heart and soul,I will love you more and forever babe you are all i wish for and want to be with you soon ..I love you so much ok kiss and hugs

I just get home from church ok and just check my email and got your lovely email ok so im going to get do some stuff and will be one in time then cooking and i will are to check of you later soon ..I love you so much just remember always that i do love you more and more with all deeply heart of me ...I love you so much

By Gift

Quote:
Good Evening my husband and how are you doing today and how was ur day at work and everything ..Well i guess everything is alright with you and i have missed you so much and wish you doing great ..I love you so much and i hope to hear from you soon

Good morning my sexy mama! I am glad to find 2 messages form you this morning. I see you went to your church stuff. We had a little get together with everyone in the shop for all of the mothers and fathers. It's always great to visit with a lot of the people we only see in passing really when we are working. A lot of very good people here.

Honey, if we are going to go through all of this to get you home it is going to be forever. It is hard to be patient but we must until your uncle returns and hope that he will help us.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Derrick

Quote:
Hello,Good Afternoon ,How are you doing and how was ur day at work and hope everything is fine with you ..Well my sweetie i do got ur email and i love it so much and you are so special to me always,I will love you more and more and you will be always remembered my heart and i love you so much babe..I want to show you how much i love you always and hopefully soon we get together then i will show you much love that i have for you ..I have always been thinking about you and thought of been with you close and share all the life together with you sweetie,I will love to be with you and not going to miss you anymore then we can both work together sweetie..I love you so much and will always love you ,Its a promise i will love you more than you know and i cant wait for us to get my travelling papers ready then you can meet me at Airport I love you so much and will love to hear from you soon
Kiss and hugs forever kiss
By Gift I will be online tonight around 8pm

Chat with Gift
Monday, May 13, 2013 - 10:45 AM
Gift Gift
Hello my love
You around with me sweetie
Gift Gift
I will be online around 8pm
Love you so much take good care
Monday, May 13, 2013 - 4:34 PM
Inbox
x
Gift Gift
Hello I am online now
Hello you around with me sweetie
Gift Gift
Hello my husband
Gift Gift
Hello babe
Gift Gift
Hello my love..Where have you been and you should be around ok
Gift Gift
Hello my love...i am here

Quote:
Good Evening my love....I have been here for some couples of hrs and you never get here ok..Im going to bed and will try to talk to you tomorrow ..I love you so much with all my heart and i will be online in the morning to check you out ok kiss and hugs

Good morning my lovely Gift! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I will be glad when we finally get all of this done and I am able to pick you up at the airport. I hope you will be wearing something special for me.

I wish I had been here last night to bed you to sleep but I was busy dear. Hope you had sweet dreams of us.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Orville got the same 2 mails.

Good morning sexy mama! Sorry I wasn't here to answer your mail yesterday, we were quite busy here. Likely will be today as well. Monday and Tuesday are generally our busy days every week unless some sort of holiday or event sidetracks things.

I look forward to your arrival and your shows of affection for me every day when I arrive from work.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic