SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Suzanna

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Josiemodel user

Quote:
Hi Orville, how is your day going over there? Thanks for writing back, it's so good to hear from you again. Yes i like travling, it's part of my interest.I am a cool and easy going type, honest and for real, i do not take people for granted, and i do respect people as i want the same in return, Oh my name is 30 years old, single and Widowed. I am a free and open minded type so if you care to know more ask. The most important thing to me is to achieve my happiness and my love, i want to find a husband and create a great family and i wish to have some one that will be with me till eternity, i need some one that is decent, responsible, caring, trustworthy and honest, that is also looking for a real and serious relationship, i want a man that can love me for who i am , i want a man in which i can build my trust and believe in him and who will show me 100% love and i will also do the same in return and i believe it will move to the next level. For fun, I like bedroom talk (talking about our life and the unforeseen future) I love to be with my hubby for the rest of my life.I like traveling,camping, swimming, reading and cooking i'm the life of adventure to say in short. I dislike, lies, gambling, drugs and grudges.
I like to see, movie at cinema at the free time, I like to travel at my leisure times. I have to read good email and write back on internet at my free times.Hope this tells you a bit more about me. I will like to know about you too Orville
Warm regards

Quote:
Good morning Orville,
Thanks for the message response and taking your time telling me more about yourself and life.Thanks for all the complement, i appreciate all your nice words, do makes me feel special and drawn a beautiful smile on my face... It's not good to hear that you have never been married since all your life till 60 years and have no one child, means life has not been treating you nicely. Well i do pray for a Divine turn around in your life and your could find your happiness again and have a family to always come home too.. Not spending whole of your time/life working Orville.
Telling more about me: I'm a down to earth, easy going and mature minded kind of lady with good sense of humor, i like swimming, traveling, dancing and cooking.I'm the life of Adventure, i love seeing new placed and meeting different people from different culture.I'm mature and i know what i'm looking for in a man. All i asked is that mature minded man who knows how to take care of a lady and would love to be appreciated as well. Someone who is ready to love and Beloved.Sure i liked to be cared for, loved and pampered by my man..
My Last relationship Ended about 11 months ago, though is was a bad memory for me but it's totally painful cos i was committed in a long term relationship of more than 2 years, almost leading to marriage but unfortunately for me, i lost my Ex in an Auto car crash and since then my romantic/love life had been totally unbearable for me i found it really difficult to move on. But after about 11 months now i think i just have to move on with my life, maybe the Almighty one still have the best reserved for me,so that's why i'm starting my search all over again.
I liked your pics i seen and thank you so much for being an open book with me.I hope to get to know you more better and if life permits we could meet in person someday.
Anyway, i will like to get to know you real more better before we meet in person, so i think it's the best if we keep regular communication to we can learn more about each other better...I have yahoo messenger installed, www.yahoo.com . if you can set up a yahoo account so we can chat via instant IM, that will be great and we can chat sometimes on instant messenger and c2c. I hope your night was good and you are finding life easy over there.. Will be looking forward to hearing from you again...
Warm regards with passions

Quote:
I'm from a Mix birth of American and Australia, my Mom a U.S citizen while my Dad was from Australia, they met during their master Degrees and got into each other before they birth me. My Mom id last since Dec 2011. I really miss my Mom is the life and there is not mother like her for me. Well Dad has relocated back to this country of Origin. Australia since last year March cos he's also suffering from Lungs Cancer and he hope i would love to come and visit him and family relatives someday someday.
Yes i love love to have a child someday, even one at least just to see my own Kin and baby, i love kids a lot and do play around with them.So it's ok if you still will like to bear a child, we can make that happen, then we make a family and that could bond our life together for the rest of our lives..
Hope to hear from you again today..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville,
How are you doing today honey?I hope you are good and your weekend is going well.. Mine was splendid,i go to church today Sunday, that's why i haven't write you since morning.Sorry about that anyway. Sure, i would love to have a baby someday,yes you are right, the baby will be beautiful and lovely just like me.
You have definitely caught my interest as I am very impressed by what you wrote, I was in relationship a very long time ago. I am very active and love sports. I try and walk regularly and have played most sports. I love basketball and watch it during the season. You can call me fanatical!! I am passionate, loving, caring, kind, honest,affectionate, feel that communication is very important. and want someone to bring out all my good qualities and have patience with the not so good stuff. I am not selfish minded by any means but do love to be spoiled and treated right. I think I deserve it. But in return, I give loyalty, love compassion, respect and total support to my partner. I have been used and hurt in the past -- but that is the past. I try and do what I can to make people happy and will always put someone ahead of myself.
I am a God fearing woman, with good morals and values am honest I do not cheat or play games, I can't stand seeing someone been intentionally hurt I have had my heart broken before and will never pass that kind of pain to a man... I'm a simple woman with a big heart you will find that i am very caring, understanding, patient,loving and kind. I am full of passion and romance, and have an endless amount of love to offer the right man..I'm searching to find that one man that will take my breath away,the one man that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one man that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face.She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. My commitment to this man will be till the end of time when i find him, asking his hand in marriage is all i ever hope for, I must tell you that I am also old fashioned in my beliefs and would defend and protect this man at any cost for any reason.
I believe that a woman should be able to look up to her man for protection, for well being, and for strength. I intend on fulfilling these roles without failure, I will be this one special man's knight in shining armor. This special man will know that I am deeply in love with him, for I am the type of woman that showers him in my love, Whether it be flowers, gifts or candy or jewelry, or just a simple "I love you" and a kiss, he will always know he is loved and appreciated. I hope to have caught your attention with this letter, and would like to discover who you really are, and how much love you have inside of your heart after been heartbroken, For you could be the man i am searching for. The only person that truly knows that answer is God himself. I am willing to take the chance and see, if you are willing to get along. Someone once told me "It is better to have lived life and regret what we have done, than to never have lived and regret doing nothing." I believe this to be true. If you decide that you are interested in
discovering the real me and seeing if I'm the woman you are searching for, please write back to me. I will patiently be awaiting your reply
Warm regards and passionate cares

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Sweetie, how are you doing today Orville, i hope everything is well with you and your work is going Ok..It's good to hear from you again honey, you sweet words always brighten my day and it does draws some beautiful smiles on my face. I think i like that a lot. Sorry i couldn't write back yesterday, i was away to Buffalo since Monday afternoon, i'm just getting back home in portchester since then so i'm just getting your message you sent me since Monday now..
I was called for a meeting by my Late Mom's Lawyer. I have some consignment with him from my late Mom's Late Will filled with him before she dies.Though it
s all good new and i think this opportunity is gonna secure a good future for me, my family and my unborn children.

Orville, it's so good to know that we share a lot of common interest, i think that's a very good start for a beautiful relationship to work out. It's not good to hear that you don't have anyone at home to always go home to after work and all the long day stress, i hope i could change that in your life soon. I can make a good wife for you and a great mother of our future Kids.I will always give you the passion, thoughts and focus to always home one to me everyday after work and also we could always get out ways on vacation every summers to have nice times of our life and share lovely/happy moment.

It's a good think that my interests has capture your attention and you are being honest with me. Baby you have to come off it that i would think you as a Shallow, nope i liked you, i feel for you and i care lot about you cos you thought has totally occupied my heart and i think the feelings is also captivating my heart. So you really have to start taking care of my heart and not try to hurt it a bit. I will also start being an Open book with you, cos in my relationship, i'm think kind of woman that share everything with my parther, i never have anything to hide out. So i just have to double check with you if you are really sure about your feleings towards me and are ready to start a loving relationship that could leads to marriage between us someday.
Babay i have attached copy of my late Mother's Will Testament, i think you should go through it and read about my consignment in her Will and the conditions it states i must Satisfy before they should get her Will Handed over to me.So all i'm seeking for is that honest, caring and supporting man , to spend the rest of my life with and give the whole of love /passions i have in me..

Will write you more later baby. I have to clean the house and get something cook for Dinner. Hope you will also write back soon, to let me know how we could possibly make everything work between us cos i really have not time to waste about this and i'm not ready to waste anyone's time either..Hope you get my point Orville
Passionate regards

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20130423172728_KATHERINESWILLCERTIFICATE.jpg

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20130423172942_KatherinesWillpart2.jpg

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby girl! I am doing fine but lonely. How is your day going. It is fine that you were unable to answer me immediately. I am just happy that you answer me at all.

I really believe that we do have a good start, we just need to continue and make things great. I do hope that at some point in our relationship we come together to make a family. I really want to be coming home to such a sweet and gentle lady that I adore. The lady that enjoys those tender kisses and sweet words. The nights laying together enjoying conversations.

I am very sure of what I feel for you and as time goes by my feelings will only grow. That is what makes a great marriage. I know if we take our time we can make something very special.

I am not here to waste your time but I am not allowing some paper to rush anything here. That is no way to make any relationship and it is doomed from the start. Marriages made in haste never work. They are not serious if they are forced by things like a will.

Quote:
Good morning honey, thanks for writing again. You made me smile again Smile ..Loves!!!

Good Morning Orville, i miss you again yesterday but i'm glad i found an email from you...You alway make me feel special with your messages in my Inbox everyday..Thanks for your seriousness and persistence, it's show all over you and give me more interestes and passions for you honey..

It's good we have got a good start by having good communication and i think this emailing methods express one's mind more, it also give deep thought it's make the correspondence flowing. That's great anyway but it's also involves both of us taking out time to get more closer and think more deeply about each other.Yes Orville at some point in our relationship, we would both love to come together to be One and we could start a family of our own based of true love and real affections.
Wow! it will be great to have a tender caring and loving man like you to always come home to me as my Mr.right in any kind of wealther, that man i would love to spend the rest of my life with and never give a chance to think of Divorce.I think this more reason why i would love to have a real mature, and grown up guy to settled down with and get married for the rest of our lives together will be full with Joy and happiness.

Good to know you are sure of what you feel for me Orville, thanks you so much for expressing your feelings baby. It's all very appreciated and will be treasure by me in the most very special spot in me (Heart).Yes i feel almost similar things for you, but i haven't get to understands all the feelings and where i'm getting it from all of a sudden since i found Orville, i do feels these feelings are coming from the inside of me, my mind , body and heart is involved yes i sure know time will tell us all honey..I understand your view , to my late Mom's Will statements. I also know that a Good marriage won't work out well with Rust or some forceful terms. So i'm really ready to take lot of my time to know you real better in a long term dating and relationship before we could think of planning our marriage then i could make my Late Mom's Inheritance cliam. Just note that i'm not in rush about it, i'm ready to take my time and see everything work out good for us..

Here I go allowing all to know that I have a desire and want to be closer to you. You are a really great person that has allowed me to realize a lot of things in life. I appreciate and thank you dearly. I'm here and always will be. All you have to do is e-mail me, and you know I'll answer you. This is your invitation, and it'll be open whenever you're ready to do the rest. You've showed me true love, something no one has ever done. Thanks.

Love Always,

Quote:
I will like you send me your your full address details where you residing at the momeny, your phone number. Si can get all through written down on my diary , so i could get in touch with you anytime i want baby.. Are you also on facebook or any social websites?

Good morning beautiful Suzanna! Of course I am very serious and persistent. When I see someone that I am seriously attracted to, I absolutely must get to know her if she allows it. At least I did not have to stalk you to get you to write to me.

I like that you also realize our communicating in this manner is very good. I have met a few very dense women before but they can never carry on any conversation. They would type a sentence or 2 then send it or want my phone so they did not have to type to me. They were hopelessly lazy and I got rid of those girls quickly. Laziness is one of those qualities I despise in people.

I understand tht you may find it difficult to express all that you feel and there is no wrong in that. You will understand your thoughts and feelings in time. I am still going to be here when you are ready and able to know for a fact.

I am glad you will not let the thought of the will rust us into something. I am not the divorcing type and I like to actually take the time to know and fall in love with the woman I will marry and have children with.

My address is :

<snipped>

My number is <snipped> but I don't carry my phone with me. It is at home. I am not going to become a slave to my phone and I am certainly not going to be like these kids walking around with their heads buried in them. I do not have any of that face book mess or anything like it. I have no time or interest in it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning honey,
How are you today Orville, i hope you wake up well and you had a lovely Night rest. Thanks for your message and your address contact. It's makes me feels good to open my Inbox this morning and i found a mail waiting for me from you..Sure baby you don't have to Stalk me before i write you... I will always write you back the more i keep getting messages from you and we both have not lost interest in each other.
Yes i like to establish good communication with my Parthner in a relationship, this make the friendship level get more stronger and Love grows more ticker. I'm not Lazy in anyway and i won't like to start being Lazy at this point of my Life.My relationship is a serious issue to me, so i have to give it all it takes to make it work, that's they only way i can gain my Happiness back in Life.

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank.For almost the past days, you have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. In the past days, you have brought so much life back into a lifeless body and we have not even met face to face. I know and realize what it is to LOVE again and to feel loved.

I never thought it would last this long, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real. I hope we get the chance to see this thing through. There have been hard times, bad times and good times, but with that comes lonely times. We have reached new and higher grounds with what we have shared in the past months, and I would do it all over again with you if I had to. I have no regrets. I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. Please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. I believe it is closer now than ever before. Besides that, we can and I know we will survive.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Suzanna D shared "BIBLE READER 3 (1).asf" with you

Dropbox <[email protected]>

7:57 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]
From Suzanna:

"Hi Orville, how are you doing this evening? Hope you are doing ok with your day. I make this video for your this afternoon. I hope you will like and cherish it...I love you. I do hope you love me same way too..
Suzanne"

Click here to view

(Suzanna shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!)

Good morning sweet Suzanna! I don't know what you sent me there but I do not click on that kind of stuff and I have no interest in any bible nonsense. I appreciate you taking the time to make it for me but I cannot watch it. I hope you had a great day. I miss you babe

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It's a Video of me Orville, not Bile stuffs.. It's was just name after the reader i used to make the Video.. I think you should download it and watch me doing that video for you on a Live cam.. You will like ti i bet..
Love you

Good day my beautiful Suzanna! I am sure I would enjoy it but I cannot download those things honey. This is a work computer not something I can download anything I choose. I am sorry dear but I am not able to watch it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Orville, are you trying to tell me now that you don't have a personal computer or laptop. Where you can have your privacy? It's quit disappointment knowing that you won't like to see the Video of me i made specially for you.. I thought you love me and want the feelings to grow real stronger.
Have a good Sunday, if not off at work.. Which you the best in your day today wherever you are Orville..

Good morning sunshine! I have no personal computer dear. I am using the one in my shop to communicate with you. I do not know enough about computers to go buy one and really don't see a need to have one when I am rarely ever at home. I spend most all of my time in the shop working or on my motorcycle when I am not in here.

I would like to see it but cannot on this computer. I do love you and I do want to make our feelings stronger babe. Videos would be great if I could see them but I don't understand why you are upset about this. You could have asked me before making it for me. I appreciate that you took the time to do it for me but a video is not a factor in my feelings for you. My feelings for you are from getting to know your heart and mind.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something has brought the words right out of him now

Quote:
Good morning my Love,
I hope everything is good over there with you and your work. It's ok if you do not have personal computer at home.But their is really a need for one in the us. If you don't need it always i will need it when i'm home living with you. And i think it's good to have one at home so you can spend your leisure time at home connection with you love ones online in more comfortable way.But it's ok if you don't have one buy. I'm not mad at you at all..
I really miss you and i'm feeling i have known you are a long time cos you are beginning to be part of me, I hardly get to think about anything else whenever i feel lonely and remember my Romance life, the next person i think of if you Clicking on my heart and blinking green lights. Orville i'm sure i'm starting to love you from my heart.. This is something that rarely happens to me, so i think i know that this feelings for telling me when i getting them.

Honey, i'm Sad to tell your that I get laid off work yesterday Morning..I lost my Job with the company i've been working for since 4 years now. So i'm not really happy here at the moment. My Boss got me sacked yesterday because he is trying to ask me out for a Date after he Lost his last Marriage to Divorce 3 months ago, He started wooing me since last week and i told him it's too late that i'm good and find a good man for me that i'm waiting to meet very soon.So he i thought the best way he could intimidate me is to get me laid Off , thinking i would come back begging for the Job so he could get down with me to secure my place back at work.. Over my Living Should will i do that. I'm not a Job freak nor money freak in anyway and i would never cheat on my man in any kind of weather. Like i told you earlier in my previous messages, i'm a one man's woman and i would never double date or cheat in my relationship.

I don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I felt a connection on our first contact, something I had never felt before which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish, which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we communicating and began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each other from an unknown past.

At first I was scared and a part of me wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was playing a game being that we were both behind the screen. I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I just could not fight the feelings I was having for you.

Then the night came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer fight it. Our communication became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not go away no matter how hard i tried.

I just could not resist the temptation of meeting you while I was on vacation near you... all along I could not believe that you were for real, but when we finally meet in person I knew then there was no way I could stop from loving you.

We have been together for few weeks now now and I still love you and even more so now. You have become a part of me that I will always cherish. I love you with all my heart always and forever, Orville. You have brought me so much happiness.

Love always,

Good morning my sexy baby! i was very worried that maybe you might think bad of me for not having a computer of my own. When you come to be with me honey we can go get one for our home. I just don't have a clue about any of that so it is best if you are there to know which computer we need for us.

If they catch this old fart walking in they may try to sell me the junkiest thing in the place and I would have no idea. This, and the fact that I am rarely there, is why I don't have one at home. You know more about this than I do so you will decide what we get for home.

Honey, of course you would be the one to know your feelings and I am glad they point to me being your man. I know what I feel with you although I sometimes fear your reactions to my words, you always surprise me and respond in such a great way. You make me so happy baby.

I am sorry that you lost your job baby and if he messes with you again, feel free to tell him that this old war vet will tap dance upon his lips for messing with my lady. Maybe this is just a sign that you need to be here with me where things like that would never happen. I won't need to watch any videos other than the ones we make together.

I should ask if you might be against a tattoo? With my lifestyle it is common for our old ladies to have a tattoo showing that you belong to your old man. Yours would say "Property of Big O". Only if you choose to let me do that and it will be in a special place for both of us.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen to this , you might like it darling.. I love the song..

Today My life Begins
By Bruno Mars

Good morning sexy! I looked up the lyrics and they seem familiar but I don't know for sure. There are no speakers on the computers here. I have a stereo in the shop that we listen to during the day. Most everyone likes classic rock in here but if someone asks for a different kind I don't mind letting them have that for a day. We listen to a little of everything.

Cellphone - web store
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I spend most all of my time in the shop working or on my motorcycle.
Harley, Huh. Prolly a shovelhead.

Quote:
Yours would say "Property of Big O". Only if you choose to let me do that and it will be in a special place for both of us.

Front or rear?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old 49 Panhead FLH of course. I have used it already for one so I may as well keep it. The ink is going on the front of course! I don't think he will answer it but I just threw it in for the lifestyle thing.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good afternoon baby, how has been your day today? Hope everything is ok with you and your work. Thanks for the short note. It's good to read something little from you at least.Oh you don't have speakers with you computer, you might have like the song i sent you not just the lyrics you read on the screen. It's an Audio though but it's ok i like it. I thought you might like it too..Orville i have a major problem today with my car and i'm really worried now cos i just lost my Job early this week, did i tell you about that? The car broke down on the high way today as i'm going out to make my hair with my friend Barbara. I thought it's minor until a Mechanic checked on it after we've been spending more than 3 hours stranded on high way then we said it's a major problem with the Gear. Now the gear is knocked off and the only repair to the car is to replace the gear Box with a new one...Right now i'm down with cash, i almost completely broke and checking on price list for the gear, the only cheapest found is gonna cost me eight twenty dollars, which i don't think i can come up with atm ,i think i need your financial assistance baby, if you could fix with some cash until i can repay you back... I really don't have anyone else i can turn to here, that why i feel i should share part of my problem with you... Wise ones say problems shared is problem solve... This has really got be worried cos i can't imagine my movements without my Car, you know what i'm going through at the moment... I have to keep looking for new Job and alone side i'm pressing buttons it start up my Late Mom's Inheritance Willed to me so i could be balance financially again... I think i really don't need to serve any Boss again to make living for the rest of my Life. WIth what Mom's left for me, if i'm wise enough and i have a good man beside me to give me all necessary supports and Wise Idea about investing the Fund. I think we could be Millionaire for the rest of our life and our unborn children won't have to Stress a bit in their Life...
Baby, you are my one and only. I really don't have anything else now except you.And as i told you am i'm a one man's woman. I will love yo remain that with you are the rest of my Life..

Thanks for reading and listening to me honey. I hope you could come up with idea of how to help me financially with fixing my Car asap this week..

All with real love and passions

Good morning my sexy mama! I am sorry to read of your car trouble dear. I do think your person is lying to you about the trouble though. They see a stranded woman that knows nothing about a vehicle so they lie to her and try to con her out of a shitload of money for a 2 dollar repair. I can guarantee your gear is not out.

Being on the side of the road for hours does not break a gear. I know this for a fact because that is a bit of my job and what my father and I used to do together. You need to have your car taken to a real mechanic that knows what they are doing. What kind of car are you even talking about?

Baby, I know you like to be all pretty, but does it really make sense for you to be spending your money on your hair rather than important things? You need to stop doing those things and use your money wisely.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can you draw some smile onto my face honey?

Good Afternoon darling,
Thanks for your concern. I hope everything is well with Orville. Well i don't think my Mechanic has lying to me ok. He is a Specialist Mechanic for BMW. and my Car i'm talting about is BMW 5 series. Bob can't be lying to me. He's been our family mechanic since more than 10 years now.. He do cars for my Mom and Maintenance. It's not what you think about him baby. I has to use a Diagnosis Device to check for all the problem and it's was unable to be rectify. Bob is a good mechanic and a Specialist alsio.
What happen now is the Gear willl not select anymore and it couldn't move again. After all the repair he has tried with his co worker.. Now i have told them to remove off the gear from my car so i could be looking for way to raise for to get a new one.
Yes i'm a pretty lady and with modern sense of fashion... How do you mean it's senseless for me to make my hair when i'm looking shabby and rough hairs. I guess you don't really mean that because it doesn't sound caring to a woman at alll. After all i used ion Fixing my hair is 75 dollars. and that left me with just 5 dollar with me. That's all ii've got remaining and really don't think that could sustain for me the week end.
Well life has started being unbearable for me and not comfortable since my car has broke down. Why do you say something is not wrong with gear when i was on speed while the Gear blow off and i had the sound and smokes all over it and since then the Gear is unable to connect or move the car wheels.
Do you say that because you don't want to help me with the fund to fix my car?
I do appreciate your Advice for me to know how to spend my money wisely but i'm really not financially ok or balance at this moment. All i have left on me now is 5 dollars that is why i've turn to your for assistance. If you can't help me the fund to replace my BMW Gear. Can you buy me a car, any small one i will appreciate it.Cos i'm really worried and getting depressed about the whole thing happen to me. Lost my Job, not Car again, but the problem with you is that you don't believe this is serious.. It Actually is.
Plus i need you to burst me up with some cash to keep up my living and sustenance.
Hope to read some good news back from you baby..
Much love and cares

Good morning my lady! Please have this mechanic contact me about the issue. I need to know some very specific details of the vehicle and the diagnosis. I will consider the repair but not until I have the facts and see what he is talking about. Just from your description, I have a good idea of what the real issue is. I will wait and see what he tells me though.

He may be a BMW specialist but I know cars just as well as, if not better than, he does. I grew up working on everything from trucks, tractors, cars and motorcycles with my father.

I makes no sense to spend 75 on your hair when you have nothing left. That should have been spent on food and such to last until you had another job. Your hair is just fine I am sure. Unwise spending is why you are not financially secure.

I am not interested in supporting some champagne and caviar lifestyle.

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh, I can't wait to see how she replies to that!! Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I almost put the old Robin Leach on that last part but this one seems bright enough at times that he may have known it.

He comes back mostly skirting the issue.

Quote:
Dear Orville,

My love who is so far away, every day I wish you were here with me, holding me tight in your strong arms. Every night I lay in my bed dreaming of you, so sweet and peaceful. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Missing you so much is breaking my heart into many pieces. I wish you would come to me, my love. I love you more then anything in this world. I want to walk on the beach with you. It would be so peaceful and romantic as we sit and watch the sun as it sets.

Being with you makes me happy. You keep me alive. I'm so lucky I found you, the man of my dreams. I hope I never lose you, if I did then it would break my heart so badly. Thinking of you makes me smile 'cause knowing that you love me so much means the world to me. You're so sweet like the smell of roses and you're so romantic like the sunset. Your love is what's keeping me strong. I am so depressed right now and your love is all that is keeping me strong. I love you so much. I can wait to be with you physically one day. Forever that is.

Love always,

Good morning my sexy mama! It is very nice to know that you have great dreams of being held in my arms and feeling the warmth of our bodies taking the chill from the air. I have had a number of dreams and some of them are the type best kept secret until we are together. Then they will no longer be dreams but we may enjoy the thoughts and actions with one another.

I await the day that we are able to come together physically. It is a night you will not forget. I will make sure it is a very memorable day for both of us.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Evening Darling,
How has been your day today? hope great and splendid, i miss you all the way and still loving you more and more by the way.. I've got just a little expression of my feeling for you, think i would like to share with you...Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your wife.

We have been in love for few weeks, and I have cherished every moment since the day we met. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, and I cannot wait to kiss u at the Airport when i will be flying home to you my Love, and hopefully sooner one day. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a good life and family together. All of our dreams are coming true, Orville.

I just want u to know that my love for u is undying love and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us to start living in such a wonderful place when i come over to you. Don’t worry about the times that we will be tight on money, I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for! We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine. Orville, i think i need your financial assistance with some cash to keep hold of myself until i can find another Job or other wise until i can get my Inheritance consignment. Life seem really unbearable for me since i got my Car broken down and right now i'm flay broke. You are the only one i have no like as i said i'm a one man woman.. I just need some financial support at the the moment hope you understand and you will be able to do something to cheer me up???

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that i come into ur life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy pending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say and hope to wait to hear your sweet words in am my love Kisses

Love you always

Could this one possibly be getting help?

Quote:
Try to call me tomorrow by 8am New york time +1 (914) . I will like to hear from you for the first time and to get to know if i will get some financial help from you to keep hold myself..
Thanks love

Good morning sexy mama! How is your weekend so far? Mine is not too bad but always lonely. I am constantly thinking of our future and I cannot begin to describe the feelings that it causes. It stirs feelings reserved only for very special people to me.

I miss you and look forward to the day that I meet you in the airport and get my hands on you. I have all these pent up feelings to unleash just for you my special girl.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very effective how you just ignore all the "I'm broke" bullcrap.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He's not real happy about it.

Quote:
Alright baby. I love you too.. Will you call me please to hear the voice of the man i'm falling head over heals in love with since couple of weeks now.. I love you. Hope to hear you voice soon Orville..
Kisses

Good evening sexy! I can call you when I get home but I am still at work right now. I don't know what time I will be leaving though since there are several bikes left and I am only on the third on for the day. I am not going to have an empty shop like I had hoped but I will finish this one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Orville,how's things with you over there? I hope you are ok and enjoying life in the goodness of the lord. Been a little while i heard from you, i asked you to call me, the only statement you said about that is that when you get home is when you can call me.

I guess since about one week now you haven't got home not to even think of calling me.That's really not nice nor encouraging! I think you really don't want anything serious with me Orville, maybe the whole thing is just a head games with me. I have been looking forward for you call since you said you will but you never did,even sent you couples of txt on your number but you will never reply back to call me.

I think we should both be mature enough here to know what decision to make with this relationship even asked for you help several times, you neglect that totally and feel as if you never real what i wrote you.. Well i can't keep up with an unreal relationship, if you can't call me up over the phone and speak out your mind to me. I have to put stop to this so i won't be disturbing you at all.
Have a good day and lovely weekend baby
I just hope it not what i'm thinking
Miss you, Love you

Good morning Suzanne! I never said I would call you when I got home? Now I see why you haven't been writing, because you are talking to other men. You certainly did not text me anything because I do not get them on my phone.

I wondered what happened to you. I had thought maybe you had no power or maybe a bad connection. Now I see you were just toying with me hoping for a call that I never told you I would make. You make whatever choice you want. I am sure you never loved anything but my money anyway.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have found that nerve.

Quote:
Good to know your kind of man Orville, i really don't mean any harm, but it's ok the way you just express you mind to me, I'm sorry for trying to be part of you and bugging you. Actually to talk of it, fuck you hell pennies you called money, i'm not a money freak nor your money could mean anything to me. It's good to know your one of those nonchalant men that think they can intimidate women with so called Money, well i'm not one of those women that fall for such, i have my life without you and have been living many years without your money, so i don't think you really have any gut to brag on me..
Also it's good i've been wasting my time communicating with you over the web. Well i really don't buy offline dating such as this. If a Simple call me to hear the sound of your voice could bring out about you saying this, then i really have to be careful moving further with you..
I Wish you good luck in your search, don't bother wishing me luck nor write back.. I will deal with my feeling and thoughts about you with time.

Bye Rude baby
Suzanne don't give a shit anymore..

Toodles! You were never serious. You are as fake as your imaginary broke down BMW. Your fiction gear was never busted. Your modula oblongata is the problem. Yours does not function.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could damn near write a song around this:

Quote:
Suzanne don't give a shit anymore..

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic