SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can someone tell me what this email means? scam or not?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RomanQueen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email in my inbox, and don't really know what it is about, i'm suspecting its an attempt to get me to claim the 10 million dollars money? I'm not sure can someone explain it or give me idea what it could be about?
I feel like playing along LOL
From
[email protected]
Apr 17

to me :

Dear Mr/Ms,
This is a confirmation letter from our agency ( ICAC ) Independent Commission Against Corruption. We have tried to call you to certify that you intentionally decline your payment of 10.5 million US Dollars that was in a suspense account with the China Machant bank, deposited on your behalf by the League of Arab States.
We got your information during an interrogation with Mr. Siupon who is presently held in our custody. He stated that you declined the fund before he and Sheik Ali Mohsen, who work in the International Auditing and Account Dept of the League of Arab States Liason Office, London , UK used their money to secure all the necessary document that was required to make the claim. Mr. Siupon was arrested in a small branch of Machant bank in Hong Kong as he was trying to move the fund in cash through a diplomatic courier service agent.
I was asked to contact you to find out why you declined the money or Mr. Siupon and his partners are just making up stories. Pls get back to me through [email protected] as you receive this mail for the agency to make their final decision.

Phillip Cai

[6mkvwvhtdyw
FOLKS at 419 eater (would love some comments feedback)
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that is exactly what it is trying to do the scammer is counting on your greed to reel you in

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I give them a SIP phone number to call me right away. Then give them a couple other baiting numbers (work, jobsite, weekend cottage,etc. in various US states) and state that his number isn't in the caller ID of any of them.

When did you try to call and which number?

FYI, all my bait numbers ring the same SIP voice mail and the baitphone if I decide to pick up.

If I get a call, most times it is a hangup. Lads rarely stay on the line to say anything and sometimes say call me back.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
RomanQueen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ps. I only made this email 3 months ago. obvious lying going on the sent me this message 1 year ago LOL
THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE THAT WAS SENT TO YOU AFTER PROMO.

> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:30:33 +0800
>
> Respected Sir/Madam,
>
> I am pleased to inform you that one of the best things that can happen to
> any Internet user is to be rewarded for spending money and time on the Internet.
> You may not have known that, over one hundred million people daily surf the
> Internet on regular basis for one reason or the other. These Internet users
> including you pay access fees to various Internet Service Providers (ISP)
> all over the world, which in turn remit surplus funds to the numerous World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) for the development and advancement of Global Information Technology.
> So much money is generated from people like you all over the World for using the Information Superhighway (the Internet) without your being aware the enormous sum that go to the stake holders (WWITC). Without your patronage,this would not have been possible. World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) in partnership with China Telecommunications Corporation (CHINA TELECOM),conducted a research on the issue, and the rnieport on the research concluded that Internet users should be compensated by an e-based promotion. As a result, we embarked on a worldwide compensation promotion with a sophisticated automated database to randomly select E-mail accounts that frequently surf the Internet.
> Consequent upon this, your E-mail address was picked for THE 15TH YEARS ANIVERSARY CELEBRATION PROMOTION OF CHINA TELECOM AND WWITC.
> After the automated computer ballot, your E-mail address along side Nine (9) other email addresses emerged as a winner of the sum amount of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($10,500,000.00) in The 15TH Year Anniversary Celebration Of China Telecommunications Corporation (CHINA TELECOM) In partnership With World Wide Internet Technology Companies (WWITC) with the following numbers attached Ref Number: CNTEL80WWT 9414.
> Presently the fund is deposited on a suspense account with China Merchant bank;.
> For claims, you are therefore adviced to provide your personal details
> to China Merchant bank) with your this exact email address together with your
> Ref Number: CNTEL80WWT 9414 for porper of identification.
>
> Pls contact the payee bank through the following information:
> Telegraphic Transfer Manager: Mr. Siupon> Email: > Upon receipt of your information and verification of your email address, the bank will get back to you on how to effect your payment.
>
> Have a great and pleasant day.
>
> Regards,
> Mr. Sheik Aliu
> Email: [email protected]
> Promotion Secretary.
RomanQueen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wrote back saying it must be some mistake as i already won the lottery last month how could I have won another one? im already 750 000GBP richer at the moment! and the name on the winnning certificate says DAVIS SAMUEL, and that I am UBO SAMUEL. Here is what the lad had to say:

Dear Samuel,

There is no mistake because you are not the only one involve. Ten people email address won but only five people got their prize, there is another four people along side with you who were involve. About the lottery you mentioned, it's possible you win another lottery that’s your luck.

Last week Thursday was Mr. Siupon and his partners final hearing at the court, where they were find guilty. But a receipt was presented to the court by their lawyer, showing they paid for the government fund Tax on your behalf.

Their lawyer pleaded the Judge should pardon them, and stated that all entire money spent by his clients for processing the prize claim was borrowed from a Chinese underworld group. Finally the court asked the real beneficiary which is you to refund only the government fund Tax that was paid on your behalf which their lawyer presented the receipt, then present the slip to the court and the prize fund should be send to your account.

Please send your real information’s with a scan copy of your ID or passport as requested in my previous mail for verification and make arrangement on how to offset the Tax payment, you can as well write a letter to decline the prize if you are not interested.

As for Mr.Siupon and his partners they were sentenced to fifteen years in prison for fraud attempt. See the receipt attached above and then get back to me.

Phillip Cai
Tel:+8613192678710
RomanQueen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like a movie to me LOL

some money was borrowed from chinese mob on my behalf LOL to pay for this government tax that i was supposed to pay.!!!!!! LOLLLLLLL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic