SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi from downunder

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Statesman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. Well what a forum this was to discover! Only a week or so ago a collegue of mine was scammed out of AUD$200 ($200 too much) before she realised. Luckily she just ignores the creep now.

That led me to doing some research on the scammers (in anger) and how I came across this very useful site. Congrats for getting it set up and for having so many devoted people scamming the scammers.

I have read extensively the tutorials, have a non Gmail/Hotmail email address, and was building up the psyche to start something small off.

I was looking at this this thread "I first met Hammed when he responded to my mass mail for pictures of lads with wheelie bins to go in the wonderful "post your wheelie bin" thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1784577#1784577.

Had a couple of questions here. From where does one obtain this "Mass Mailing" list and I thought of doing something equally bizzare, tho possibly more difficult (for the pic taker). I was thinking of being the owner of a foot modelling consult who could offer $ to candidates to send a pic of thier feet top/bottom (Face/No face) maybe on the pretext of creating a new running sock LoL (details still to be worked out)

Do you think this is a bit complicated for a noobie, and should I look for something simpler?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Statesman... Laughing

I applaud your enthusism but I would say walk before you can run !

I would suggest a bit of straight-baiting first and ease your way into it

Apply for a mentor

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to read your reason for seeking us out but good that your friend has dropped all contact. We love to see new people stop in and hopefully join in and find whatever makes them happy doing.

As Vampiremerchant mentioned the mentor program (link in my sig line) is perfect when you feel you need a little assistance or just a bit of a push to take that first step.

You may find yourself developing your idea over time but it is good to start smaller and get a feel for it. Massbaits are another great way to learn just by following along and finding your comfort and character.

Most important, have fun and bait safe.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Statesman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your swift reply. I will apply for a mentor I think, but was non available at present. Thanks again!
spot

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Try again now,

There are positions available.

Oh ! ... and welcome to eater
Cool

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

You'll want to make sure that the lads can't get any true information about you, even your IP address. If the email lets your IP address through, try accessing it through Tor (it'll show the IP address of a Tor exit relay instead).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Statesman and welcome to Eater always good to see another Aussie join the fray.

Grab yourself a mentor and dive right in, but be careful it can become an addiction!

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Statesman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome chaps. Yes I have just been thinking about the IP address. Could be a massive hassle if it got known. It appears that Gmail doesnt seem to divulge it, when you select view full headers. Will be joining a mentor and doing a LOT more reading before I do my first, thats for sure
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Statesman - here's a warm welcome from another Aussie! There are a a fair number of us on Eater.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I thought with the return of Nurse Nasty we had exhausted our down under quota, but obviously I was wrong. Like others have said, apply for a mentor and I would start off slow before building up to what you are suggesting, but that's just me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic