SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tanilya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey. This is Tanilya writing from a different state Azerbaijan. It’s amazing that you are watching this mail, it may be this is a new part in this difficult but priceless life. If you have nothing against and would like to start our communication, I will be really glad to tell you more about my way of life. If you are lonely and will not beg me for bare shots (emphasis mine), we will be great friends.
Looking forward to get your prompt e-mail.
Truly yours,
Tanilya

Hi Tanilya!
You sound like a wonderful woman, and beautiful too!
Frederick

"I think you are the biggest joke i have seen oin my life time. When you finish joking then transfer money for your boxes." - Agent mark
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(From a different email addy):

Hi. Thank you for your quick response, I'm glad to see it today. I hope you interested in further relations and correspondence with me.
That you will have a serious attitudes to our correspondence with you, it is very important for me. And if I see it, then I'll be getting to know you and our relationship will bring us a lot of vivid impressions. I sure hope on it, because I have the feeling that you are a very interesting and a good man, and our further communication will confirm this. As well you can get to know me better, my qualities, my interests and my inner world. I'll show it to you gradually. I do not want to waste time on a variety games with the feelings by Internet. I never play in such kind of games, I think it is very cruel. I am a real person, serious, lonely girl, and I want to have only a serious relationship in the future. For me it is the main goal in my life, and I will strive to do so, I will put all effort to achieve this. Because I believe that I am ready for a new phase in my life.
I send you my new picture with this letter, and I hope that you will like it. So I tell you few about me now.
I live in a Muslim country Azerbaijan, this country has borders with countries such as Armenia, Iran.
Azerbaijan - it is an independent country. I ask you not to compare this country with other countries, such as Russia, or other Muslim countries.
Of course there are some common things between Muslim countries, but each country is special. I hope you are not afraid of the fact that I live in a Muslim country?
I received your e-mail in the local Dating Agency. They have a good relationship with the various online dating sites. These sites provide them with e-mail addresses.
My age is 27 years. My birthday is June 10, 1985. For me the age difference does not matter. I am a very tolerant woman, and I can accept a person as he is. I do not like to change people, I like when a person has a natural behavior, not trying to look better than it actually is.
And everything that I write to you, it is absolutely true. I'll be maximal honest with you. And I want to get the same towards to me.
I will write to you in my next letter more information about me. I will write to you about my life, some new details, and I'm sure for you it will be much clearer. I promise you to write a long letters in the future. I hope you will find enough free time to write the same large letters as answer to me. In my next letter, I expect that you will tell me a little more about you. For me, everything is interesting that you are willing to tell me. I want to know more about your present life, about your interests, work. Now I'll check my email more often, and when I see your answer, then I'll write you a response. I'm sorry that this letter is too short, I just want to be sure that you liked my picture and you want to continue to communicate with me. I promise that my next letter will be a lot more, you will learn something new about me.
Have a nice day.
Tanilya
p.s. I write you letters from internet cafe, since I do not have a computer at home. And today, when I received your reply, I found it in the folder SPAM. I do not know how it happened. Internet cafe manager told me that this is a problem in your mail box, and maybe my letter to you also go to your folder Spam, so I ask you to check it as well. I want we have a conversation with no problems.

Hi, today is Monday, and I was hoping to see your letter. But having come to an internet cafe, I see my post it to be empty! You do or what not to respond. And I worry about it!
I hope you're all in good order, and you will answer me. And of course I think your interest in me still, and you just do not have the time to answer me.
But if your interest was lost to me, and you do not want to see more of my letter, I wish you good luck, and I hope that you and I will be all right.
I'll be waiting.
Tanilya

Tanilya,
I did reply to your first email...I hope that you got it.
I have been lonely lately, and your email was very refreshing.
Thanks for thinking of me.
Regards,
Frederick

"I think you are the biggest joke i have seen oin my life time. When you finish joking then transfer money for your boxes." - Agent mark
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, Tanilya proceeds to send page after page of long boring crap, that has nothing to do with anything, and does not acknowledge any of the content of my emails (she's on script):

Tanilya,
While I look forward to your letters every day, and I have great feelings for you. It feels like you aren't reading my emails.
I hope that you are. I look forward to having more personal conversations in the future.
Frederick

granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More boring as hell long emails without reading mine....

Tanilya,
Once again, you seem to ignore my emails, and send me these meaningless cut/paste jobs.
I want to know YOU Tanilya. You do not take me seriously.
Concerned,
Frederick

granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still more crap.

TANILYA!
PLEASE READ MY LAST 4 EMAILS.

I am disheartened that you seem to ignore my emails...and cut and paste a bunch of drivel.

This is not you.

Talk to me like a real person.

Concerned,
Frederick

I seriously don't have the patience for this style of love bait. Rolling Eyes

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain granthill. Vlads tend to use this kind of approach until they run out of script and then have the cheek to ask for money! get to

You do have to catch a lot of tin cans before you land a fish.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. I have been plodding along with Lena for several hundred messages (seriously) and have only got one Piggy. It drives me a bit mad at times but then again this is a Hobby so why not send a few lines every other day just to keep the VLad rolling.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still on script over here.

My latest reply:

I wait patiently for your next cut and paste job.
Frederick

granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good news, is that she's planning to get freaky soon:

"I also want to tell you that if you do not mind, then in the next letter I write to you some of my fantasies. You know that I do not have any sexual experience, but I have my fantasies. Because I read some romance novels, and I have some dreams as well. I hope you're ready to read it. This will be another very personal letter. I hope you will be interested in it?
Your Tanilya"

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the vlads, threaten to cut communication. that wakes'em up.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she's planning to get freaky soon

This is rather different with a vlad. They typically shy away from this.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
With the vlads, threaten to cut communication. that wakes'em up.

I keep trying, but they aren't even bothering to open the emails as far as I can tell. They see a response, then fire off another canned email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic