SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mygirl Cynthia....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks Phil. I was surprised that Agbai & Cynthia were still talking to me today so I made a bomb-shell for them. Stay tuned friends! It might get even more fun!!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Work is so busy today that I have time to add to this thread. LOL.
From the Banker on 3/27/13:
Quote:
...Subject : Dormant Account Re-activation Payment.
Signing Of Fund Release Order
"USD$5. 500, 000.00

Further to our meeting made today after receiveing your mail to our bank today date 27th of March 2013. The management of Bank of Africa wish to notify you that, we just receive a call from Miss Cynthia Ayed been your wife this morning, The manager of this Bank make her to understand why the total funds have to reactivate and sign because, we have already inform you before that, They total funds USD$5. 500, 000.00 to our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed has been a dormant account and it need to reactivate immediately before the transfer will process and remit the funds to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America.

We also make her to understand why they dormant account have to reactivate and sign and then the clearance certificate order will be now issue to you as the real next of kin to our late client funds, that we show the finally transfer of our late client to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America. This is the law of banking transfer as we have already confirm that to Cynthia to ask of this to his doctor were she has been admit in the hospital that, he will also confirm that to her. We are not trying to delay the transfer but we are trying to follow up with the bank procedures in Benin. If you are willing to fly down to Benin in next 48hours with the signing fee and reactivation fee as instructed in the high court of justice Benin, you are welcome but, it will be better to find away to contact our resdent bank's attorney to get it through for you depand on the time of your arrive in Benin may be too late.

This is to inform you again that, This is will the last thing which you have to do base on the banking rules and regulations of Benin. You also know that, our late client funds have been a dormant account for so long now which you know. We have already explian it with you before and before the transfer take over to your account. Therefore, you have to carry it on in the Supreme Court for the reactivating of the dormant account and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the Supreme Court of Benin to get the transfer fast to your account through your swift code transfer which we take only three days to reach your bank account in United State of America.

This is our banking rules and you must to abide with it to make sure this funds is immediately reactivate and transfer to your bank account because of the health of Miss Cynthia Ayed your wife, the management adviced you to do all neccesary thing to make sure the reactivating of the dormant account and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the high court of Benin is done fast because after our phone discussion with your wife Miss Cynthia, This board of directors of Bank of Africa inform her that we have already give you only 48hours to get this through and for the final transfer of our late client funds to your banking account in United State of America. Be inform again that, the US$7,000 is for the both reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the high court of justice Benin.

We have advice our resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq not to collect any charges from you, but only to get the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the high court of justice Benin only in next 48hours giving to you in our first mail to you. This message is from the board of directors of this Bank of Africa Cotonou Benin and the manageing director of this Bank (BOA) have already approved it and you are hereby to get the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the high court of justice Benin.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Both you and Barrister Agbai are asking for $7,000.00. Who do I pay
the money to?
Regards,
Jerome

I get another E-mail:
Quote:
The management of Bank of Africa wish to inform you that, We have directed our resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq to be incharge for the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the Supreme Court of Benin because we have already inform the Justice Mongolian Obong about it today. You are hereby instructed to contact him and send the payment of US$7,000 to our bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq to immediately contact the Supreme Court of Benin for the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf and get the clearance certificate order to our bank for the final process and remit all the funds to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America as we have already program our bank transfer system.

We advice you to transfer the payment of US$7,000 signing fee and reactivation fee as instructed to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq through western union money transfer or moenygram transfer as we have already inform him about it. Again, our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq will not charge you any fees of his services because the board of directors of this Bank have already giving him an order today been 27th of March 2013 after our meeting to get the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf in the Supreme Court of Benin which Justice Mongolian Obong is aware of it.

Be informed that, after the reactivation and signing of the fund release order on your behalf, clearance certificate will be summited to this Bank and our late client dormant account will be immediately activate for the fully and finally transfer of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed Father to Miss Cynthia funds will be immediately transfer to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America in next three working days only base on the swift code fast transfer.

I do not reply (One per character per day ya know??).
From Agbai 9:39AM:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL.TO YOUR KIND NOTICE, WE CONFIRM THAT THE PROCEDURE NOTIFIED TO YOU BY MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA BENIN IS BASICALLY BANK'S OBLIGATIONS THAT MUST BE RESPECTED WITH RESPECT TO THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS STIPULATED LOCALLY FOR SUCH REMITTANCE BY THROUGH OUR MINISTRY OF FINANCE. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, YOU WIFE MISS CYNTHIA VISIT OUR CHAMBER TODAY IN THE CASE TO PRESENT YOU IN THE HIGH COURT TO GET THE ACTIVATION AND SIGNING ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE RELEASE ORDER FROM COURT BASE ON THE BANK LAW.

THIS CHAMBER HAVE ACCEPTED AND CAN ASSIST YOU ON IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT FEE AND SIGNING THROUGH THIS CHAMBER TO CONTACT THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TO IMMEDIATELY SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. BE INFORMED THAT, THIS CHAMBER CAN NOT CHARGE YOU ANY FEES FOR OUR SERVICES BECAUSE, WE ARE DOING THIS IN THE RESPECT OF MISS CYNTHIA HEALTH CONDITION NOW.

THIS WILL ENABLE YOU TO RECIEVE THE FUND TRANSFER BY SWIFT AS YOU PREFARED IN NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS BASE ON THE BANK TRANSFER OF BANK OF AFRICA SYSTEM. FOR THIS REGARDS, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE TRANSFER PAYMENT OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAMM INSTALLMENTALLY TO MEET UP WITH THE MANDATED PERIOD BY THE BANK MANAGEMENT.

Then at 1:48PM:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL.TO YOUR KIND NOTICE, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE TRANSFER PAYMENT OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAMM INSTALLMENTALLY TO MEET UP WITH THE MANDATED PERIOD BY THE BANK MANAGEMENT FROM YOUR COUNTRY WITH THE CLARK NAME AS I WRITE BELOW:

SENDER NAME;...................................

CONTROL NUMBER;..............................

SENDER COUNTRY NAME;.....................

RECEIVER NAME; NJOKU VALENTINE CHINEMEZE

QUSETION; AGBAI

ANSWER; YES

ADDRESS;CARRE 102 MIDOMBO AKPAKPA
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAMM BASE ON THE TIME AND THE MANDATED PERIOD BY THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENT. MAKE SURE TO FORWARD TO US ALL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION,THE CONTROL NUMBER,QUESTION AND ANSWER AS WELL. TO SUMMIT THE TOTAL US$7,000.00 DOLLARS TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TO IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATION AND SIGNING ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE RELEASE ORDER FROM COURT BASE ON THE BANK LAW AND AGAIN SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

And I reply with a copy to Cynthia:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Agbai,
You know I do NOT send money via Western Union or Moneygram. Why
waste my precious time asking once again for me to do so? Send me a
valid bank account to send the money to and I will get the job done. I
hope and pray you have finally secured your computer from the hackers
by changing your password and running your virus scanner.
Regards,
Jerome

Two messages from Cynthia. (6:01AM):
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Goodevening my dear love Jerome. I have receive your mail together with the attach file which you send to me today. After receiving this message from you, i feel very bad in me and decided to contact the bank manager since rev father king gave me his number yesterday and also, rev father king will be coming back on Saturday this week. Though i called the bank this morning after reading the message which you sent to me to verify the information which they confirmed that the information is base on thier meeting to carry on with the transfer soonest.They told me that the account having been dormant for years and needs to be reactivated before the transfer and the signatory also important. Again that, It is the banking principle that the bank account number of Late Eng. Mike Mohy Ayed which is my father having been dormant in the account should be reactivated before further transaction will be carried out and the obligations calls that you have to sign the release as the accredited next of kin to the deceased person.In this regards, it is obvious that the bank through the supreme court of justice have options for thier client whose schedules could not permit for mandated visit to carry on the signing procedure of the my father fund before transfer.

So my dear love, this is what the bank manager told me and again that, the bank did not make any mandate of cash collection, it was given as an option not a mandate if we can just reactivate the account and do the signing. Again that From the court order of affidavit sent to you by bank's lawyer Barr. Christain, it is legally stated that the court have given Bank of africa Cotonou immediate authourisation to make the payment of my late father to your account after meeting up to the terms and obligations of Bank of Africa.The officials of bank of africa Cotonou confirmed that since the legal documents and authorisation from the bank stated the figure to be transfered, Again that, the bank has no right to make any deduction of any amount for the transfering fund. The manager of the bank told me again that, It is when bank inform the court that every of thier final obligation has been fufilled then the will grant final order without interference because every obligations and protocols legally aproved by finance ministry have been completed.The bank manager also told me that, they have giving you 48hours to do it and you are well notified that as soon as the re-activation/Signing is concluded the clearance certificate will be issued to you which will garant fully transfer of my late father money to your account.

Please my dear love, I know it will be good that you come down here and pick my with you, that we give us more time to see each other face to face and you will also visit me in the hospital were i have been taking care of my health and without moving out because of my health condition for more then one year and some months now. Please i know the money which the bank requested from you is too much but, the bank manager told me that, without the re-activation/Signing of my late father's money, that the money can not live because, this is the law of banking transfer and also my father money has been a dormant account and it need to re-activation and Sign before transferring it out to your bank account in your country USA. For the form which you send to me now to fill, i have already printed it out but since rev father king is not arround with me now, i have to keep it safe until he come back on Saturday as he confirm to me yesterday. Please my dear love, because of time now, please let us carry it on with the bank to see my father money been transfer to your account please. You know that, my father money have been here for so long and it because of the money i came down to Benin to see a help that we help me to get the money transfer out to the person account. I also thank God for providing you for me and also a man with good health to me. So please, whatever happen, please let us know on how to get this re-activation and Signing done. No matter what, let us contiune with the bank to know how to get this re-activation and Signing done please, if we can contact the bank lawyer Barr. Christain to do it for us or the Justice Mongolian Obong to do it for us. But for me, i will prefer we contact the bank lawyer Barr. Christain since he is there for us and i can make out time today to see him and beg him to help us get this re-activation and Signing done in the court for the final release order to the bank to transfer my father money to your account in USA. Then, i will now be coming since i have already preper my coming to your country because i have already negociate with the airline and also my visa from your embassy. I will try to make out time today and for the help of hospital bus to go and see the bank lawyer Barr. Christain for his help to the get re-activation and Signing done for us without any charges from his office please. This we be a good idea to our success in life both me and you please my dear love.

My greet to your parents and Awaiting for your urgent response.
Your true love,
Cynthia

Then at 2:49PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Goodevening my dear love Jerome. How was your day today, hope is fine. Hope you receive my first message to your mailbox. Please try and understand me and also i have meet the bank's lawyer bank's lawyer Barr. Christain today as i told you in my first message to you.He told me that, the bank management have already order him not to collect any charges from you to get the re-activation/Signing of my late father's money in the court and get the clearance certificate to them for the transferring of my late father's funds to your bank account in your country USA. Base on what i told the bank's lawyer bank's lawyer Barr. Christain, i thank God that he have already send you a message which we forwarded to me now. So please my dear love, please help me with this now and i know that is God that conntected you to me to be my helper over my late father's money and also to be a good wife to you. Again, i pray to God to give us understanding to each other so that we can come together as one love. Please, since the bank management have instructed they bank's lawyer bank's lawyer Barr. Christain to carry on the duty in the high court of Benin, please, try send the money to him through western union please for my own sake and my health. I need my father's funds to be transfer to your account in time because of my health and i don't welcome this hospital becasue of not taking good treatment and again, there is no more money with me again. Please, help me so that i will be out from this country in time please. I will be expecting for your good message and my greet to your parents and your friends in your country. I love you with all my heart.

Your true love,
Cynthia

Then on the 28th from the Banker:
Quote:
Further to our meeting with Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esqtoday afternoon 28th of March 2013. We confirm from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, That, you wanted to make the transfer direct to bank account as before. We the management of Bank of Africa have already inform you to make it fast transfer which is western union money transfer or moneygram services only. This is to make sure our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq get the transfer payment the same day and carry it up to the Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the signing of the fund release order on your behalf since, we have already mandate with the Justice Mongolian Obong Supreme Court Benin by next week because, all the office here in Bnein have already close for today becuase of Easter week and we return back to work next week Tuesday.

The board of director of this Bank of Africa have already instructed you to make the transfer of reactivation fee and signing fee to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq through western union money transfer or moneygram office only. This is to make sure that, we process and remit the funds to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America through our banking system thesame day we receive the clearance certificate from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq. That is the reason we advice you to make the transfer fees US$7,000 through western union transfer ans it will be easy for him to receive it the same day and hand it over to the Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the signing of the fund release order on your behalf to get the dormant account activate immediately and clearance certificate to this Bank of Africa management for the final transfer of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed total funds to your bank account in United State of America.

Since the management of this bank have already granted you an approval over your claim after receiving the legal affidavit file from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq on the date 25th March.2013 to our foreign operation department. We advice you to follow our order because this is the only way for our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq to get this done fast and summit to this bank management clearance certificate the same day for the final transfer of this total funds to your account without delay. We have already confirm this to Miss Cynthia after her discuss on phone with our bank management today.

No reply. From Agbai:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL.TO YOUR KIND NOTICE, I REALLY KNOW THAT YOU DON'T SEND ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM AS YOU CONFIRM TO ME TODAY. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT, THIS ORDER IS FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF BANK OF AFRICA BENIN TO ME AND YOU. HOPE YOU ALSO RECEIVE THIS SAME MESSAGE FROM THEM ON THAT DAY. WHY THIS TRANSFER PAYMENT OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES HAVE TO BE TRANSFER THROUGH WESTERN UNION IS BECAUSE OF THE FASTER TRANSFER AND ALSO TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MONEY THE SAME DAY AND HAND IT OVER TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AS CONFIRM FROM THE BANK MANAGEMENT TO YOU AND ME.

THAT IS WHY, THEY BANK MANAGEMENT DIRECTED YOU TO MAKE THE TRANSFER THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER ONLY AND BECAUSE OF DELAY TOO FROM THE COURT. AFTER MY DISCUSSION TODAY WITH THE MANAGEING DIRECTORS OF BANK OF AFRICA IN THERE OFFICE TODAY, DR.ERRANI JOE FARASH HAVE INFORM ME TO GET ANY BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOU FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF THE US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FOR THE IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATION AND SIGNING ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE RELEASE ORDER FROM COURT BASE ON THE BANK LAW AND AGAIN SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BY NEXT WEEK, THIS CHAMBER WILL GIVE YOU AN BANK ACCOUNT UNMBER INFORMATIONS FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF THE US$7,000.00 DOLLARS TO ME. BASE ON THE EASTER PERIOD AND WEEK, THIS CHAMBER WILL BE CONTACTING YOU AND BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY TO SEND TO YOU THE BANKING INFORMATIONS FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER SWIFT TRANSFER WHICH WE BE FASTER TRANSFER TO BENIN AND IT WILL ONLY LAST THREE TO FOUR DAYS TO REACH BENIN. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY.

THIS CHAMBER IS WISHING YOU AND YOUR WIFE MISS CYNTHIA A HAPPY EASTER PEROID WEEK.

I reply:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Agbai,
No problem. I will wait until you send the bank transfer
information to effect payment. I will be leaving after work tomorrow
to visit my parents for the Easter weekend. May God bring peace to the
world.
Regards,
Jerome

Then from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Goodmorning to you my dear love Jerome. How are you today, hope you are fine. Yes my computer is now fine. Like i told you before that, i am using one of the computer in the hospital which they doctor gave to me. No body will enter inside my box again because, i am now using a new computer from the hosital and this one was giving to me by the doctor. Please my dear love, i am not fusing you to send the money to them by western union, is because of what the bank management say, that you will send the money to western unionto save the time and for the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain to immediately get the re-activation/Signing of my late father's money in the court and get the clearance certificate in time and hand it over to the bank for the transferring of my father's money to your account. So please i am not fusing you okay. whatever you did now is okay by me but, at least we have to follow up the order from the bank please. Well, let us see what they bank's lawyer Barr. Christain will say over it today. Please, i don't mean to hurt you but is because of the order from the bank management to their bank's lawyer Barr. Christain. So, hope to hear from you again and i pray that, bank's lawyer Barr. Christain will get you account for the transferring of the money to him. anything you hear from him lease let me know because, i will be taking some drips now which may last till four hours only. Hope to hear from you my dear love. I love you with all my heart.

Your true love,
Cynthia

Onward to the 29th. Nothing from the Banker or Agbai. This from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Goodafternoon my dear love Jerome, I am using this time to wis you happy easter to you and your parents nad May the good lord bless them this week as you visit them. Please, my greet to your parents and let them know that, i cynthia is greeting them and soon, i will be with them. Today is good friday and this hospital is having praying in there hospital because there are many man of God that visit the hospital today, that is why i have getting back to you by now. Hope your are fine today?. I am totally thinking of coming to your country by next week because, since yesterday and today, i no more feel okay here again because, i know that by next week, God will help me to get alll my papers from your embassy and flight ticket done by next week. I have receive the mail from the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain which you send to me. Tthat he will be giving you an bank account were you will send the money to for the re-activation/Signing of my late father's money in the court and get the clearance certificate to the bank for the transfer of my late fathers money to your account in USA. I know that God is going to make things good in his own time and i thank God for his hand upon us today. Greet your parents for me and i wish you a happy easter and your parents in this week of easter peroid.

Your true love,
Cynthia

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
Happy Easter my Love. I will be leaving soon to go to my parent's
house for the weekend. I have not received information from Barrister
Agbai for the payment yet. If he supplies the information I will get
it on Monday and go make the payment.
Have an Awesome weekend!!
Jerome

I'll start with April 1st next time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the group might have dropped me again today. I sent a fake Tracer form and the Lad called Chase bank in New York to confirm the information. We'll see what happens. Meanwhile I'll update this thread with April fools Day!!!

Nothing from the banker but this from Agbai:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER ARE HEREBY WISHING YOU HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONCE. BELOW BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU REQUESTED FROM THIS CHAMBER FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS, FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES TO HAND IT OVER TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TO IMMEDIATELY SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER INFORMATIONS;

BANK NAME- BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN
ACCOUNT NAME--ETS GLOBAL AGENCY
ACCOUNT NUMBER--BJ115 - 01007 - XXXX
SWIFT CODE-- ATBJBJBJXXX
BANK ADDRESS-- RUE DU GOUVERNEUR BAYOL,
08 BP 0682 COTONOU

THIS CHAMBER ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TODAY THROUGH SWIFT TRANSFER ONLY WHICH IS THE FASTER TRANSFER AND GIVE US THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING FOR IMMEEDIATELY WITHDRAW OF THE US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FROM THE BANK, AND HAND IT OVER TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TO IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN USA THIS WEEK.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have printed out the information and will take it to the Bank
after work to make the payment.
Regards,

April 2nd from the banker:
Quote:
Subject : Dormant Account Re-activation Payment.
"USD$5. 500, 000.00

Further to our meeting with our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq today 02 of April 2013. We confirm from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, That, He have already send to you the banking informations for the sending of reactivation fee and signing fee US$7,000 in the high court of justice Benin in the name of Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court. The board of directors of this Bank of Africa are hereby to inform you to be fast today and make the transfer through swift transfer to and send to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq payment transfer of the slips for confirmation of the transfer to enable our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq to get it immediately tomorrow morning or next and hand it to Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the for the signing of the fund release order on your behalf this week.

The board of director of this Bank of Africa and Management of Bank of Africa will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you make the transfer today and give to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq the payment slips of the transfer to enable him get the money and send it direct to Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the signing of the fund release order on your behalf to get the dormant account activate immediately and clearance certificate to this Bank of Africa management this week for the final transfer of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed total funds to your bank account in United State of America as we have already program our banking system for the transferring of thr funds to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America as soon as we receive the clearance certificate from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq.

This is to inform you that, The Bank of Africa will be transferring the total sum of USD$5. 500, 000.00 to your bank account informations which is with this Bank in United State of America this week without any delay because of the health of Miss Cynthia Ayed the Daugther of our Late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed. We wait to receive the clearance certificate from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq this week so that we can process and remit the funds to your destinated Bank Account in United State of America through our banking system. Make the payment today and send the payment slips of the transfer direct to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq for him to confirm the transfer and send the money US$7,000 to the Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the signing of the fund release order on your behalf to get the dormant account activate immediately and clearance certificate to this Bank of Africa management this week for the final transfer of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed total funds to your bank account.

Then From Agbai:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE OF YESTERDAY. WE ARE STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS FROM YOU TODAY TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT. WE ADVICE YOU TO SEND TO THIS CHAMBER THE TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIPS IMMEDIATELY TODAY FOR OUR CONFIRMATION BECAUSE WE HAVE ALMREADY INFORM BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER ABOUT IT TODAY.

THIS CHAMBER ARE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT, WE ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE FROM YOU PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS, FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT IN OUR BANK AS SOON POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF INSTRUCTION WHICH THEY BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENT GAVE TO THIS CHAMBER FOR IMMEDIATELY TRANSFERRING OF YOUR WIFE CYNTHIA AYAED FATHERS FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THIS WEEK.

My Reply to Agbai & Cynthia:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Agbai,
I'm going to have to wait a while before I generate this payment. I
sent Ms. Cynthia some important paperwork some time ago and she has
failed to fill it out and return it. I feel she isn't serious to come
to the USA after all. I will contact you after I have confirmed
receiving the paperwork I sent her.
Regards,
Jerome

Then from Agbai:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT, MISS CYNTHIA IS NOT SERIOUS OF COMING OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY USA SINCE YOU KNOW THAT, HER FATHER MONEY IS ABOUT TO BE TRANSFER TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT, SHE CAME DOWN HERE IN BENIN BECAUSE OF HIS LATE FATHERS MONEY IN BANK OF AFRICA BENIN.

I HAVE INFORM THIS MESSAGE TO THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA BECAUSE, THEY WANTED ME TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT TODAY OR TOMORROW TO MEET UP WITH THE JUSTICE MONGOLIAN OBONG FROM SUPREME COURT OF BENIN THIS WEEK WITH THE MONEY BECAUSE, BANK OF AFRICA HAVE ALREADY INFORM HIM AND ALSO READY TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS THE RECEIVE THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM MY CHAMBER THIS WEEK.

MAKE THE PAYMENT AND CONFIRM TO THIS CHAMBER THE TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIPS TODAY BECAUSE THIS MESSAGE HAVE ALREADY BE SEND TO THE JUSTICE MONGOLIAN OBONG FROM SUPREME COURT OF BENIN AND HE IS NOW WAITING TO CONFIRM THE MONEY 0.00 DOLLARS FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES AND IMMEDIATELY TRANSFERRING OF YOUR WIFE CYNTHIA AYAED FATHERS FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THIS WEEK.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
As I have said. I will wait until Ms. Cynthia completes the
paperwork to make the payment as She has had ample time to find
someone to help her fill them out. I will inform you as soon as I have
received them.
Regards,
Jerome

Then a bunch from Cynthia 5:24AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning my dear love Jerome, I thank God for his love over me and you and i know that you celebrate the Easter very well with your parents. My greet this morning to you and your parents. Yes, i have already print the form which you send to me out, but i am waiting to hear from Rev Father King before filling it because he have not come back. So as soon as he come back, he will help me and fill the form, then i will send it to you. I don't want anything that we delay my coming to your country that is why i wanted my father money to be transfer to your account this week after the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain get the reactivationg and sign of my father account done in the court this week so that, the bank of africa will transfer my father money to your account. So my dear love, have you hear from the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain about the account number which you demanded from him for the sending of the money for the reactivationg and signing in the court to allow the bank to transfer my father funds to your account. I want to know if you have hear from the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain about the bank account number. I wish you a happy day today as you wake up in time today and also my God protect your way today.

Happy Easter to you my dear love and i wish you a hunderful day today with my love for you.My greet to your parents and Awaiting for your urgent response.
Your true love,
Cynthia

Then at 10:56AM;
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good afternoon my dear love Jerome, How was your day today? Hope you are fine. I think i have already told you that, i have printed the form out and only waiting for rev father king to come and help me fill the fomr and gaps. I told you beofre that, rev father king traveled out and he will be coming back today as he have already called me. In that form, he also we sign too as you told me. Wwhy should you say that i am not serious of coming to your country? You know very well that, my health is the most important thing here and also my father money. There is no way my father money will be transfer to your account in USA, then i will still remain here. What i'm doing here? I don't even welcome here because, i need a place that, i can take good care of my health after my fathers money is transferred out of this bank here. So please, if you want to send the money to the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain just do it today so that he can get it because of time. If you don't truth me, why should we stay together? Love is all about understanding each other in good time and in bad time. So please do not think like that because as soon as rev father king comes back today night, he will help me and fill the form then i will resend it back to you today or tomorrow morning.

So the only thing in life is understanding because my fathers money is going to transfer to your account and it is most that, i am coming after the transfer of my fathers money to your account because, my fathers money is the only thing that my father left for me and i don't have any other thing except it. So my dear love, do not be thinking like that because as soon as my father money is transfer to your account this week, i will be coming because again, i have already discuss about my flight ticket and visa in your country embassy. So they are waiting to hear from me. My health now is bad so, please, send the money to the bank's lawyer Barr. Christain and let him know because as soon as rev father king is here today, he will fill the form for me and i will now send it back to you. Thank you and God bless you my dear love.

Your true love,
Cynthia

My reply 1:53PM:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
There should be someone there who can help you other than Father
King. If not then I have no problem waiting for his return.
Jerome

Another reply from Cynthia at 2:11PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good afternoon my dear love Jerome, I don't know why you are sounding like this? Yes, i know that rev father king have not come back yet, but i have already called someone to do it for me through computer. Now the lady is filling it for me and i will be sending it to you now. Again, You know i don't know your age and your parents name as they form requested. But i am filling only the gap that i understand. Please my dear, wait i will send it to you now only one form or two because the third form, i can not fill it because of what they ask on it. So plaese i will send to you nopw, the first and second form now because the person is helping me to fill it now in computer here in the hospital because of security of this matter. So plaese wait for my next message to you with the two forms please.

Thank you and God bless you my dear love.

Your true love,
Cynthia

Then at 2:46 PM with Alien Fiance forms attached:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, Attach is the copy of the fince form which you send to me. I have time my time to filled it with the help of a lady in this hospital since rev father king have not come back yet. Plaese check it because i have filled the three forms and i am sending it now for your view. Hope to hear from you today and hope your parents is in a good health today.

Your true love,
Cynthia

Ok, I'll starrt up on the 3rd next time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Banker on the 3rd:
Quote:
Subject : Dormant Account
Re-activation Payment.
"USD$5. 500, 000.00

The board of directors of this Bnak of Africa Benin wish to inform oyu
that, we have receive today 03 April 2013 from Bank's attorney
Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, That he have not confirm the transfer
payment slips yet from you. We have already told you before that, we
did not welcome any more delay because your delay again may cause the
Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court to delay the signing of the
fund release order on your behalf Supreme Court of Justice Benin.

Be fast to make the transfer because after our discussion with our
Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, the manager of this
Bank decided to contact Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court
base on the delay and again, our Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme
Court did not welcome delay. We advice you to make the payment today
and give our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq the
payment transfer slips immediately today.

This message is from the board of directors of this Bank of Africa to you.

This is a congratulation message from us.

Then from Agbai on the 3rd:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE BEEN WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS TO FOLLOW UP WITH WHAT THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA INSTRUCTED ME TO DO BY HANDING IT OVER TO JUSTICE MONGOLIAN OBONG FROM SUPREME COURT OF BENIN FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES AND IMMEDIATELY TRANSFERRING TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THIS CHAMBER IS STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS TODAY FROM YOU.

My reply to Agbai:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Please inform the bank that I have received the paperwork from Ms.
Cynthia. I'm sorry for the delay but I had to be sure she really was
sincere about coming to the USA to be my wife as she said. I will go
by the bank tomorrow and make the payment. I apologize for the delay.
Jerome

From Cynthia on the 3rd, 4:58AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, How are you today and your night, hope you are fine and your parents. I want to hear from you about the forms which i filled yesterday. Again, to know if you have already contacted the bank's lawyer for the payment because, this morning, the bank manager called and told me that, you are now delaying them not to get the reactivation of my fathers account and also signing and get the clearance certificate from the court by there bank lawyer. After his call, i don't know what to tell him and i decided to contact you this morning. Please, i know that, i fill the form very well, i am not going to loose you my dear because, i know that is God that bring you in my way to be a helper to me and help me transfer my fathers money to your bank account because that is the only thing i have now. Please, i will like to hear from you today and please, contact the bank lawyer for the payment today so that, he can meet up with the justice in Benin court because the manager of the bank told me that, they don't want any more delay again. Please, try it today because, my plan now is to be coming this week or next week because i have already visit your embassy but i only waiting to hear that, my fathers money is already transfer to your bank account. I will be happy to hear from you today.

Hope to hear from you today and hope your parents is in a good health today.

Your true love,
Cynthia

Then at 2:49PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Hope all is well with you today.I have been waiting to hear from you since today and i am very worried why i have not hear from you. How is your parents, hope they are fine. Wait to hear from you today.

Your true love,
Cynthia

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
I'm sorry for putting you through such stress but I needed to be
sure you were serious about coming to the USA to be with me. I have
forwarded the forms to my Lawyer for his review before I go and sign
them. I have promised Barrister Agbai that I will go to the bank
tomorrow and make the payment.
Love,
Jerome

On to the 4th, nothing from the banker but this from Agbai:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE TODAY. TODAY, JUSTICE MONGOLIAN OBONG FROM SUPREME COURT ASK US OF THE PAYMENT OF ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE BENIN. THIS CHAMBER INFORM HIM TODAY IN THE COURT THAT, WE ARE STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS FROM YOU.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THERE IS NO WAY MISS CYNTHIA WOULD NOT COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE WHY, SHE HAVE BEEN DISTURBING THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER OVER THE FUNDS OF HIS LATE FATHER TO BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER HEALTH CONDITION AND ALSO TO MARRY YOU AND AGAIN, SHE HAVE ALREADY START ISSUING HER VISA IN AMERICA EMBASSY AS CONFIRM FROM BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER. SO BE SURE OF HER COMING AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN AMERICA.

THIS CHAMBER HAVE ALREADY INFORM THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGEMENT TODAY. WE WAIT TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS OF USD7000.00 TODAY BECAUSE, WE WANTED TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT AND IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW FROM THE BANK TO HAND IT OVER TO JUSTICE MONGOLIAN OBONG FROM SUPREME COURT OF BENIN FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES, THEN THIS CHAMBER WILL IMMEDIATELY SUMMIT THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO THE BANK OF AFRICA FOR THE TRANSFERRING TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UINTED STATE AMERICA.

THIS CHAMBER IS STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS TODAY FROM YOU.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I had to work overtime again today and could not get to the bank
before it closed. I will try to get there tomorrow after work.
Regards,
Jerome

Then from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Please my dear love, you don't need to think like that. I am coming to your country immediately i receive money for my flight ticket from you because i don't know what i am doing here. Again, this hospital did not have a good equipment to take good care of the people that is in there hospital. In my life, i have never betray right from my child time till now Yesterday, i feel very bad why i have not hear from you since after i fill the form. So please, my mind is with you and be sure that, i will be with you next week. I have no other person to go to except you and again the only person that is helping me here is rev father king only. So as soon as the money is transfer to your account and you will now give me flight ticket because is like my visa is already down now because they called the doctor that is treating that my visa will be ready soon. So the only this i need now is to get my flight ticket fees only. So my dear love, what i need now is only to get flight ticket fees then i will now book for my flight to your country USA. I know that is God that bring you in my way to help me out from this country and also to be a good woman to you. This is the work of God and i promise to be honest to you all the days of my life but i only want to get better in time as soon as i arrive in your country so that, i can be able to focus with you as my real husband and then we can use my fathers money to start a good investment in your country.

Please my dear love, another thing is that, please, as soon as i arrive to your country, we will visit the motherless home please because this is the promise which i made with God. I will not forget to ask you about your parents, hope they are fine. Please you try and do the transfer because bank manager is not happy with me because he wanted me to live this country since i always complain to him about my health. My dear love, I will be waiting to hear from you. Please i so much love you and it is true that, we have never met before, but i pray to God to give me a husband that we love me and care for me, i know that you are the one. Believe in me because my health is now bad and i need to move out of this country fast to your country for good treatment. I am a honest woman and fear of God and i will always be with you all the days of my life in your country USA.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for so many kind words. I promise we will visit the
orphanage as soon as you get comfortable here with me. You should
contact the people necessary to get your flight tickets and be sure
you have everything you need. OK?
Love,
Jerome

From the Banker on the 5th:
Quote:
The Management of Bnak of Africa Benin have confirm from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq today been 5th of April 2013 that you have not make the payment yet. We are to inform you that we did not entertain such delay again from you because this bank have already inform Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court about the the signing of the fund release order on your behalf and to get the dormant account activate immediately and summit clearance certificate to this Bank of Africa management this week for the final transfer of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed total funds to your bank account in United State of America.

We repect again that we don't like the way you are delaying this transfer to your account. We are following it this way because of the urgent traveling of Miss Cynthia Ayed the Daugther of our Late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed out of Benin to meet up with you in your country United State of America. Again base on that, Late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed is our good client, That is why the management of this Bank decided to follow up this transfer to make sure we transferred it out this week but they way you been the rightful husband to Cynthia Ayed whom we are about to transferred the money to.

The board of directors of this Bank did not entertain such delay again. So we instructed you to make the payment today to enable our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq confirm the payment transfer slips today so that by next week, The mmoney US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin will be send to Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court. This is to inform you that, as soon as we receive the clearance certificate to this Bank of Africa management through our attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, This bank will immediately transfer the total amount of USD$5. 500, 000.00 directly to your bank account in United State of America.

The management of Bank of Africa are hereby to inform oyu that we are waiting to receive a reply from oyu today that you have already make the transfer. Remember again that, our banking rules hedre, we don't entertain delay, but we are doing his fast to make sure we transfer this funds out by next week base on the urgent coming of Cynthia Ayed to your country United State of America.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have been trying for what seems like weeks now to transfer My
payment to Mr. Agbai. There was some trouble with Hackers and I need
to ensure that the payment is Secure. I finally received an account
from Ms. Cynthia and even it was a problem. I think we need a secure
new system to work with. How about we do a phone call with Ms.
Cynthia, You, Mr. Agbai, & Myself? The idea is that we ALL get another
E-mail account under an assumed name. We give each other our new
E-mail name over the telephone and only use it for this transaction!!
If that sounds like a good plan to get rid of the hackers then please
make a phone call to both Cynthia & Mr. Agbai. DO NOT E-MAIL!!! If
they agree that it is a good plan then get back to me and I will try
to be available when all of them are.
Jerome

A bit of an explanation here. We know that Lads usually have several E-mail accounts they use to scam with. My hope was to be able to get a second set of E-mail accounts for the three characters (Cynthia, Banker, and Agbai) so I could get them listed at SS. It didn't quite work out as planned. In spite of my trying to get them to do it correctly they opened just one account with all of their names as part of the account name. LOL.

Nothing from Agbai on the 5th. Several from Cynthia though (4:52AM):
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, How are you today and your parents? Hope they are fine today. Why we need to visit the motherless home is because of the promise which i made with God over my life because now, i am one of them now. So please i need to visit them as soon as i arrive to your home please. My dear please this morning the bank manager told me that, they did not like the way you are delaying them not to transfer my father money to your account. That, i should tell you to make sure you make the payment today and give there lawyer the payment slips because the chief justice of Benin have been waiting for the money from there lawyer to contiune the services and get the full activating and signing of my father money in there high court. Wwhat i want to say now, you have to please try and make the payment today to the lawyer so that he can have it and send it to the chief justice of Benin because, i need to confirm from you by next week about my flight ticket fees so that i can get it and visa fees too as soon as my father money is transfer to your account next week. The bank manager aghain told me that, they have already plan to transfer my fathers money this week as they confirm to you but you delay have make everything to flop down. So please try your best to make the transfer today so that i can plan to get my flight ticket by next week. You know that you will be the one that we send me money for my flight ticket by next week. So please try and contact the bank lawyer and transfer the payment to him for him to send it to there chief justice of this country Benin.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

Then at 12:59PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, I just finishing taking my drips and i decided to write to you and to know how your day is today both your parents. Hope all is well with you. Please try your best to make the transfer today because the bank manager have called me again. They only wanted to transfer my fathers money by next week as soon as the clearance certificate is send to them by there lawyer. So please, this is what the bank manager told me and i have been complaining to him about my living out of this hospital and coutnry to meet up with you by next week and also the discussion with your embassy about my visa by next week too and my flight ticket too. I will be waiting to read your message and please try today been frined because the bank want to transfer my father money to your account by next week and they also told me that, there mind is to transfer it this week but because of the delay from you, that they will like to have the clearance certificate next week through there lawyer and at the same time, they will now transfer the money to your account. Then i will now get my flight ticket at once and take the flight to your country next week. Hope to hear from you my dear love. God have already join us together and nothing will deart us. God bless you my dear love and your parents.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
Please call Mr. Farash. Do not E-mail him!!! I sent him an E-mail
to try and secure our systems. I am still getting weird E-mails from
you and Mr. Agbai. I have ignored the problems lately but I must be
sure we secure ourselves. OK?
Love,
Jerome

I'll start on the 6th next time. Still no E-mails from Team Cynthia. I fear this one has bit the dust. Oh well, more fish to fry elsewhere.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know how you can do a conference call with one other lad unless he's good at changing his voice on the fly. Laughing

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wasn't worried about his problem Mimi.
From the Banker on the 6th:
Quote:
The Management of Bank of Africa Benin wish to notify you that, We did not understand your message as we have already confirm that to Miss Cynthia today. Why you always comply on one issue that did not have anything to do with this transaction. We have called our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq to confirm from him about the account number which he gave to you for the transfer, Below is the bank account number which you receive from our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq;

SWIFT CODE-- ATBJBJBJXXX
08 BP 0682 COTONOU

This is to confirm to you again that, This is Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq email address and his contact informations;

Barr. Christain Agbai
AGBAI Lawfirm & Associates.
Solicitors and Notary public legal proceedings advocates of the high court financial accredited resident bank attorneys Bank of Africa Benin since 1992.
Email: [email protected]
Tel:00229 9842 8537Fax:00229 21 32 35 66

The board of directors of this bank is not happy the way you are following this transaction with this Bank. We have investigate over this hacker issue and understand that, there is no hacker in this transaction. So if you have make the transfer to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, send the payment slips to him through this two email address to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq only. Our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq did not have any other email address except this two [email protected] or [email protected]

Since you have the phone number of our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq, you can contact him on phone 00229 9842 8537 since you have already make the payment and confirm from him about the payment. We also wanted to inform you that, this Bank of Africa can not change our email address because this is not only for you, we have been using this email address only communicate with our client only. We advice you to send the payment slips direct to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq email address only which is [email protected] or [email protected]

If you want to call this manager of this bank, you are free to call him direct to his direct telephone line (00229)9976 7953 only. We advice you to gohead and send the payment slips to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq through his direct email address which he gave to you because there is no need of delaying this issue again because we have already work our system and the last fualt is from Cynthia Ayed because she was using public computer before but now, we understand from her that, one of the doctor in that hospital gave her a new computer which she is using now.

That is why we have to confirm to you now to send the payment slips to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq because of time and again, we wanted to make sure we transfer out this funds to our late client to your bank account by next week only. We have already told you before that, we don't wlecome your delay any more in this Bank again. We instructed you to make the transfer of the US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin with the power of Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court. To avold this hackers sending you an email, send the payment slips direct to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq which we send to you now and call him direct to his phone number and also you can as well call the manager of this bank with this email phone (00229)9976 7953

The management of Bank of Africa are hereby to inform you that we have look into this matter and advice you to follow up with our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq and send the payment slips of transfer to our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq since you have already make the payment so that by next week, they clearance certificate will be summit to the bank through our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq for the finally transfer of our late client funds to your bank account in your country United State of America.

No Reply:

I'm not going to clip the E-mail addies and phone numbers anymore as I haven't heard from my friends and lovers for a couple days. Feel free to start your own bait on Cynthia and company if you want to. I'm just gonna finish up here and make this the first fully published bait I've done in a long time.

From Agbai:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER CALLED THIS CHAMBER TO CONFIRM THE BANK ACCOUNT WHICH WE SEND TO YOU ON APRIL 1ST 2013 WHICH IS ON MONDAY. THIS CHAMBER DECIDED TO SEND TO MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHICH WE SEND TO YOU. THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN USE ONE EMAIL ADDRESS TO BE COMMIUNCATING TOGETHER BOTH THE BANK BECAUSE, THIS CHAMBER EMAIL ADDRESS AND INFORMATIONS REMAIN THE SAME.

BELOW IS THE FULL CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THIS CHAMBER:

BARRISTER CHRISTAIN AGBAI
AGBAI LAWFIRM & ASSOCIATES.
SOLICITORS AND NOTARY PUBLIC LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ADVICATES OF THE HIGH COURT FINANCIAL ACCREDITED RESIDENT BANK ATTORNEYS OF BANK OF AFRICA BENIN 1992.
Tel:00229 9842 8537Fax:00229 21 32 35 66

THIS IS THE FULL INFORMATIONS OF THIS CHAMBER. SO FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS ONLY, THIS CHAMBER HAVE NO OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN EXCEPT THIS TWO EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH WE GAVE TO YOU NOW. YOU ALSO HAVE THIS CHAMBER PHONE NUMBER, YOU CAN AS WELL CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY ON PHONE TO CONFIRM FRIM THIS CHAMBER. YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT HAVE TO PROTECT THIS HACKERS NOW BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE MY TWO EMAIL ADDRESS AND HAVE CYNTHIA REAL EMAIL ADDRESS TOO. SEND THE PAYMENT SLIPS TO ME THROUGH MY DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS TODAY SINCE YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT, BY NEXT WEEK TURSDAY MORNIN, I WILL NOW CONFIRM IT FROM THE BANK.

THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER IS NOT HAPPY OVER YOUR DELAY FOR THIS TRANSFER OF LATE FATHER OF CYNTHIA FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU PLAN TO OPEN EMAIL ADDRESS IS GOOD, BUT YOU HAVE TO NO THAT, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO THIS CHAMBER WHICH IS THIS TWO:

THIS TWO EMAIL ADDRESS OF THIS CHAMBER WILL NOT CHANGE BECUASE IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS NOW. SEND THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANBSFER OF USD700.00 REACTIVATION AND SIGNING OF YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER ACCOUNT MR. MIKE MOHY AYED FATHER TO MISS CYNTHIA AYED DORMANT ACCOUNT TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER HAND IT OVER TO THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT FOR THE SCCESSFULLY TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY NEXT WEEK.

He actually sent the above twice and a minute apart. i didn't answer either one.

Next Cynthia at 6:26 AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, I don't understand your message this morning. Please i have told you that,no boby is using my id and this is my only email address that i have. I have called the bank manager this morning after reading your message, he told me that, he don't know what you are planing to do because, they have investicate and notice that, no body is contacting you with my email and also there lawyer Mr. Agbai have only two email address nothing again. So please, i don't want to face any problem with the bank or there lawyer here please. They bank manager told me that, there is no way they will release there bank email address to you or the bank pass word because he have never been done in any place. Please, i don't have any other email address except this my email address. How could you tell the bank that you receive a bank account from me? I don,t understand this and please, if you want to help me out from here to your country both my father money, please make the transfer with the account number which the bank lawyer gave to you and send him the payment slips please. They could have transfer my fathers money since this week without delay, but you are the person that is delaying it till now.

Please, if it is God that bring you in my way to help me out from this country and my father money, please help me because i have depand on you and i don't have any other place to go again. Hope to hear from you today.God bless you my dear love and your parents.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

And twice at 8:26AM with a copy of the E-mail from Agbai above:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, I am worried over yourm essage to me. Just now i receive this mail from the bank lawyer and i wish he also send it to you. Please, if possible for me and you, we can open an email address with our names, then it will be easy for me and you to be commiuncating there so that, there will be no problem ahain about this hackers. So please my love, you can open an email address your name and my own name with the same password, then from there, me and you will be viewing any message that come inside it. Hope this way is fine my dear love. So please my dear love because of delay and my health problem, please try and open the email address with your name and my name please. You can see that, they bank lawyer have confirm you that, he did not have any other email address, so please send him the money paper and again open the email address for both of us. I don't have much time here because my days here is out.

Is only my father money is holding me here please. I need you to do this so that, by next week, i can come over to your country. The paper which you told me to fill and i filled it, you have not tell me anything again about the paperwork if you have send it to your embassy in America for my coming of not. Please reply me is urgent to make sure the bank lawyer get the money next week then my father money will be transfer to your account because, i need to be coming by next week please.
God bless you my dear love and your parents.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

No reply from me (Saturday):

Nothing from anyone on the 7th, Starting on Monday the 8th:
Nothing from the Banker but this from Agbai:

Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, WE HAVE BEEN WATING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER USD7000.00 FROM YOU. SEND IT IMMEDIATELY TODAY TO CONFIRM IT AND HANE IT OVER OT THE JUSTICE OF BENIN FOR THE REACTIVATION AND SIGNING OF YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER ACCOUNT MR. MIKE MOHY AYED FATHER TO MISS CYNTHIA AYED DORMANT ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME TO ENABLE THE BANK OF AFRICA TRANSFER THE FUNDS THIS WEEK TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN USA.

THIS CHAMBER ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANSFER OF USD7000.00 FROM YOU.

No Reply from Me. From Cynthia at 7:53AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, How are you today and your parents, hope they are fine my dear love. Please, i have not hear from you since last week and yesterday been Sunday, hope all is well with you my love. Please, i want to know if you have already contacted the bank lawyer because, i have not heard from them today that is why i decided to ask you. Again, i want to know if you have already open the email address as i told you so that, me and you will be comminucating from there only. Hope to hear from my dear love.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

And at 11:22 AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Please i have been waiting to hear from you please. How you are fine today?.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

My reply:
Quote:
Cynthia,
There is no use in using new E-mail accounts if we E-mail them to
each other. We would need to exchange then in a telephone call or
series of calls. You, Mr Agbai, & Mr. Ferrash could open new accounts
and send them to me by voice message at CLIPPED. Then I could
E-mail you all back via my new E-mail account.
Love,
Jerome

The Phone call just Isn't gonna happen.
On the 9th I didn't get anything from the Banker or Agbai:
From Cynthia at 5:58AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, I have received your mail with many understandung. This morning, Rev Father King went to see the bank lawyer and the bank, they have accepted to open a new email id account with one name. The bank manager Mr. Ferrash say that, he will be opening the email account today and send it to you. But you have to called there bank lawyer on phone today for the email address because he will send it to you through text message in your phone. Then, you will now contact there bank lawyer on phone to give you the full details of the new email address. He wan complaining to the rev father king that, you have been delaying this transfer since last week till this week again. That they did not like the way this transaction is going now. So my dear, the bank manager Mr. Ferrash will ber opening new email account and send it to you vie text message on phone, there you will now called there lawyer Mr Agbai because he will now give you the full details of the new email address. I hope from there, there will be no more error again in both side. I will be waiting to hear from you today as soon as you receive a text message from the bank manager Mr. Ferrash. Please try and send me your new email address so that, i can be able to be contacting you from there. Please, as soon as you receive the new email address from the bank manager and bank lawyer, please try and send them they payment slips of the transfer which you made because they are complaining about the delay of my father funds. So please i beg you to please and send the payment slip transfer to them as soon as you receive the new email address please.

Please i have been waiting to hear from you please. How you are fine today?.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

Then at 6:58AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Just this morning, the bank manager manager called me that, he have already open a new email account id. But he will not give it to me through. He decided to send io rev father king through sms message. Then told me that, he will also send it to your phone through sms message today. Again, that they have already send it to there bank lawyer through sms message this morning. That, they will be sending it to you through sms message too.Again, that you have to called there Bank lawyer on phone today direct to his phone number to give you the new email address. But please, as soon as you receive it in your phone, please try and send to them the payment slips of the transfer please because, i don't welcome again this delay. All i am saying is because of my health please. I need to come over to your country to take a good treatment and also to be with you all the days of my life. I need to hear from you today and please try and send the payment slips direct to the new email address which the bank manager Mr. Ferrash open today please for the urgent of my father funds transferring to your account please.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

Then at 12:34PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good afternoon to you my dear love Jerome, Please, i decided to send you the new email address which i receive today from rev father king. The new email address that bank manager Mr. Ferrash open today with my name and also there bank lawyer name today. Please my dear, this is the new email address for your view; [email protected]
please try and send the payment slips transfer to this newemail address that they bank manager open today so that, both him and bank lawyer will see it there and i hope from there, they will be comminucating with you both me because i also have the new email address id. Hope to hear from you my dear love and i wish you a happy day today with your parents.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

My Reply:
Quote:
Cynthia,
I have sent a test E-mail to the new account.
Jerome

I'll pick up with the 10th next time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I kinda lied. On the 9th I sent this to the new E-mail addy with the subject "Test":
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I wish to confirm you can receive my messages here. Please reply.
Jerome

Of course the Banker and Cynthia Had to E-mail me from their old accounts before starting to use the new one.
From the Banker from his Old E-addy:
Quote:
The Management of Bank of Africa Benin have confirm your message from the new email address which i open yesterday been 09th of April 2013. This is to let you know that, The manager of this Bank DR.ERRANI JOE FARASH have already send you an email through the new email address which he send to you yesterday. Make sure you follow it up immediately you confirm the message. The manager of this bank inform you to make sure you write only in that email address only. Both the Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq of this Bank and your wife Miss Cynthia Ayed will be controling the same email address.

That is why you have to send both the payment slips transfer of the payment through that email address and they will confirm it from there. This message was send to you by the manager of this Bank of Africa DR.ERRANI JOE FARASH. Contact them back through the new email address because, our DR.ERRANI JOE FARASH have already send you an email through that new email address.

And from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, I have receive your mail and also the bank manager have already confirm to rev father king that, you have already send an email to the new email address which i forwarded to you yesterday. I will also check it and i hope that, bank manager will send you a message there also today as he inform rev father king. My dear, i pray that this will be scure this transfer this time because my time here is hurting me please. Hope i will also send you a mail with the same email. I will not forget to ask you about your parents, hope they are fine. My regard to them and i wish you a happy day today. Again, my dear love, the bank manager inform rev father king to inform oyu that, you will only be sending any message to that new email address only.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

Now I get the dilemma of getting three E-mails a day from the same account but from supposedly three different people. If nothing else the Knucklehead has to waste a little bit of his day logging into yet one more account several times a day. LOL.

From the banker at the new account at 6:17AM and again at 6:27AM:
Quote:
Attention Jerome :
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. This is to confirm to you
that, you will be sending every message through this email box both me and our Resident
Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq and Cynthia Ayed which is your wife
because, they all have the same password of this email address. This is to make sure
this email address id is sscure because of this transactions. Base delay now, I the
manager of Bank of Africa instructed you to send the payment slips of the transfer of
US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin through
this email address as soon as possible today.

Both our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq will be sending you email
through this email address as soon as we confirm the payment slips fo the transfer from
you today from this new email address. Justice Mongolian Obong of Supreme Court of Benin
have wanr us yesterday because of the delay from you. But we now confirm to him that,
tomorrow morning, That the manager of this Bank will confirm the payment slips of the
transfer from you tomorrow.

Then our, Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq will now summit to him the
US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin on your
be half, then the clearance Certificate will be hand over to this Bank this week threough
our Bank's attorney for the immediate transfer of the total amount of USD$5. 500, 000.00
directly to your bank account in United State of America. We are to inform you that,
since we have already open another email address which we be the most important way to
receive message from you and also our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq and
your wife Cynthia. Let this message and email address be a secret to you only because of
the security of this transfer to your bank account.

This message is confirm from the Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa to you. Do reply us
through this email address only together with the payment slips of the transfer of
US$7,000 immediately today.

Thank you,
Dr. Errani J. Farash
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA BENIN BOA,
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Phone line;Tel: (00229)9976 7953

Then from Agbai at 12:26PM:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THE BANK OF AFRICA MANAGER HAVE CREATED A NEW EMAIL
ADDRESS SINCE YESTERDAY. FROM THERE, YOU WILL BE SENDING TO US THE AYMENT SLIPS OF THE
TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TODAY BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY OF THIS TRANSACTION. I HAVE BEEN
INFORMED TODAY AFTER MY ARRIVERY FROM THE COURT THAT, BANK MANAGER OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE
ALREADY SEND YOU AN EMAIL TODAY THROUGH THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS CHAMBER WILL BE
RECEIVING THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER DIRECT FROM THIE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY.

BASE ON THE DELAY, WE ADVICE YOU TO SEND IT IMMEDIATELY TODAY TO ENABLE US GET THE MONEY
FROM THE BANK AND HAND IT OVER TO THE CHEIF JUSTICE OF BENIN TO COMMERCE IMMEDIATELY THE
REACTIVATION AND SIGNING OF YOUR LATE CLIENT DORMANT ACCOUNT AND FOR THE IMMEDIATELY
TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS SOON AS THIS CHAMBER SUMMIT THE SAID
CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO THE BANK OF AFRICA THIS WEEK.

THIS CHAMBER ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANSFER
IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY.

..and from Cynthia at 7:46AM;
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good afternoon to you my dear love Jerome, I am sedning you a message from the new email
address because, the bank manager give me the passwrod of the new email address so that i
can also contact you through the new email. So ply my dear love, i hope that, the bank
manager have already send you email today through this new email address. Please, try and
send the transfer slips today please as the bank manager wanted to see it today so that,
there bank lawyer will get this money and send it to the court for the reactivating and
signing of my father money in the court and the bank will now transfer my fathers money
to your account this week. Please, i need this to be done this week because, here is
hurting me and i don't want to be here again. I want to be start coming to your country
please because the visa office and airline have been calling the doctor who went for the
flight ticket for me to come for the visa and my flight ticker with the ticket fees. I
will be waiting to hear from you through new email address please. My greet to your
parents and you.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

On the 10th I send this:
Quote:
Ok, now that we are hopefully hacker free I need to confirm the
correct US Dollar amount and the correct Bank account to send the
money to. If my information is correct I need to send $7000.00 to this
account:
Bank Name: Capitol One N.A.
Account Number: 3628174392
Please confirm this is the correct information.

Cynthia, I'm sorry about the pain you are suffering. The lawyer still
has not replied to me yet concerning our Alien Fiance forms. I guess
they don't call them "The Procrastination Society" for nothing. I will
call him tomorrow and get a reply from him. If you can, please get
information concerning your passport and flight arrangements. You
should be looking at flying sometime around the 7th of May.

All for now,
Jerome

On the 11th from the banker at 5AM:
Quote:
Attention Jerome:
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. I have confirmed your
message to the new email address. We have inform our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister
Christain Agbai Esq to resend back the bank account informations for the sending of the
total fees US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice
Benin through Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin. I now understand that,
our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq have already send the bank
account informations to you today been 11th of April 2013.

I the manager of Bank of Africa hereby instruct you to make the transfer of US$7,000
immediately today to enable our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq
confirm the payment slips of the transfer today or tomorrow morning. I want to make sure
the total funds of USD$5. 500, 000.00 is transfer immediately to your account at least by
next week Tuesday because, as soon as Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin
confirm the payment of US$7,000, He will immediately get the fund release order on your
behalf in the high court of Justice Benin and hand to this Bank the clearance certificate
through our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq for the immediately
transfer of the funds to your account in United State of America.

I Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa advice you to make the transfer
immediately today as you have already receive the bank account informations for the
transferring of US$7,000 today. I wait to confirm from you the payment slips of the
transfer today from you then our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq will
immediately hand it over to Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court for the
reactivation and signing on your behalf in the court of justice Benin.

This message is confirm from the Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa to you. Do reply us
through this email address only together with the payment slips of the transfer of
US$7,000 immediately today because of the security of this transfer because the total
funds willbe transferring to your account bynextweek as soon as we confirm the clearance
certificate to this Bank of Africa.

Then from Agbai at 4:27AM:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, BELOW BANK ACCOUNT
INFORMATION IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU REQUESTED FROM THIS CHAMBER FOR THE
TRANSFERRING OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS, FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS
ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES TO HAND IT OVER TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME
COURT TO IMMEDIATELY SIGN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT.

BELOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER INFORMATIONS;

SWIFT CODE-- ATBJBJBJXXX
08 BP 0682 COTONOU

THIS CHAMBER ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TODAY THROUGH SWIFT
TRANSFER ONLY WHICH IS THE FASTER TRANSFER AND GIVE US THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIPS TODAY
FOR IMMEEDIATELY WITHDRAW OF THE US$7,000.00 DOLLARS FROM THE BANK, AND HAND IT OVER TO
THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TO IMMEDIATELY ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE
CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT IN USA THIS WEEK.

THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES IS OUR GUARANTEE.

Then from Cynthia 6:20-AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Howare you today and your parents, hope they are
fine today. I am very happy to read from your message again through this new email.
Please, it will be good you contact your lawyer today because, i know very sure that by
next next, I willbe flying to your country. For my passport and flight ticket issue, i
have already summit my passport to your embassy since last three weeks now but still
waiting for them to call me for my visa before going to the morroco airline for they
flight ticket because, i have already inquire the flight ticket fee here in Benin which
we cost 1900usd. So please, it willbe good that you contact your lawyer for the Alien
Fiance forms and get back to me please. But now, what iam waiting now is to get some
money and get the flight ticket at least by next week as soon as my fathers money is
transfer to your bank account in USA.Then you will now send me money for my flight ticket
and also visa fees by next week. So my problem now is for you to make sure my fathers
money is transfer by next week to your account because i don't want to be here till next
week because i need a good treatment over my health. That is my problem now. I need to
get better and be fit again. I want to stop thinking over the dealth of my parents and i
hope that as soon as i arrive to your side in your country, that you will bring back joy
in me and happiness again in me. So please my dear, it will be good that, you send the
money today as the bank lawyer have already send to you information of the bank account
for the transfer. So please, i need to be out from this country by next week to see you
face to face and also to be with you all the days of my life.

I want to be with you by next week as soon my fathers money is transfer to you. 7th of
May is too far for me please. I pray that you will be intouch with your lawyer today to
confirm the Alien Fiance forms which i filled and let me know the report from your
lawyer. So that, it will be easy for me to take my flight to your country without any
problem. My greet to your parents and you.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Everyone,
I have read your respective replies and understand their meaning. I
will go to the bank tomorrow after work and make the $7000 USD payment
to the account number agreed upon.

To Cynthia,
I called my lawyer and he says the paperwork is not correct. You
need to only fill out the information on page #1 on the Left-hand side
of the page. Please revise the first page and re-send it to me
tomorrow. OK??
Love,
Jerome

Off to the 12TH. Nothing from the Banker but this from Agbai at 7:12AM:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE
RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE TODAY. MAKE SURE TO SEND TO THIS CHAMBER THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE
TRANSFER BECAUSE, WE WANTED TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER US$7,000.00
DOLLARS TODAY BEEN 11TH OF APRIL 2013 FRIDAY. WE WAIT TO COONFIRM THE PAYMENT TRANSFER
OF US$7,000.00 DOLLARS, FOR THE ACTIVATION ACCOUNT OF YOUR LATE CLIENT FUNDS ACCOUNT
DORMANT AND SIGNING FEES.

AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM IT TODAY, THIS CHAMBER WILL IMMEDIATELY HAND IT OVER TO THE
RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY FOR THE ACTIVATION AND SIGNING
FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK THROUGH
THE BANK OF AFRICA TRANSFER SYSTEM.

THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES IS OUR GUARANTEE.

Then two more replies from Cynthia 6:05AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, Okay my dear love, i have receive your mail. I
will fill the page 1 again and send it back to you now. I hope after the paperwork is
done, it will be easy for me to come inside your country without any problem in your
airport.So my dear love, i will send you the paperwork in my next mail today. Hope your
are fine today and your parents too. My regards to your parents and let them to know
about my coming to your country please. May God protect you today.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

Then at 6:54AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, i have take time to fill the form page
number one with the help of Rev Father King today in this hospital. Please try your
possible best to print it out and send it to your lawyer for him to confirm it and then
you let me know please because i understand that, this form will help me to be enter
inside your country with any problem with your police force or any authority in your
country like on my arrivery in your airport. So please, i hope you will print it out
today and send it to your lawyer today then let me know okay. I also read your mail that
you will be sending the money to the bank lawyer today, please this will be important to
do today so that by next week, all this we be okay and my fathers money will now be ready
to be transfer to your account by next week, then i will now get my visa and my flight
ticket to immediately tak my flight to your country. The only thing now, try and print
the form and send it to your lawyer for him to confirm it and let me know please. I know
very well that, this form will help me in your country at least to get stand in your
country as your real wife. Hope ot hear from you my dear love. Please my health is bad
because i have not been taking good treatment here for some weeks now.

My regards to your parents and let them to know about my coming to your country please.
May God protect you today.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

And my reply:
Quote:
Dear Barrister,
Attached please find a copy of the Bank Transfer slip. The money
should be in your account soon.

Dear Cynthia,
Thank you for getting the form back to me so soon. I have forwarded
it to my lawyer and should be able to sign it when I get back from my
parents house on Monday.
Have an awesome weekend my Love,
Jerome

More next time:
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Starting up with the banker on the 13th at 6:01AM:
Quote:
Attention :
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. I Dr. Errani Joe Farash
have confirmed from you today that, you have already made the transfer total fees
US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin through
Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin. But, I did not see any attach file
of the payment slips which you send to this new email address. Could you please resend it
back immediately today as our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq will
confirm it today. Or, you can as well send it direct to our Resident Bank's attorney
Barrister Christain Agbai Esq private email address because we understand that, He have
already send you a message this morning about the payment slips of the transfer which you
send yesterday been 12th of April 2013.

I Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa advice you to resend back the
attach file of the copy of the payment slips again to this new email address or throuhg
our Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq private email address which he send to
you now. We wanted to confirm this today as we have already inform Justice Mongolian
Obong from Supreme Court of Benin this morning about his immediately to repersent you in
theh igh court of justice Bnein for the eactivation and signing on your behalf and get
the funds release order to enable to hand over the clearance certificate to this Bank of
Africa for immediately transfer to your bank acount by nbext week.

This is to inform you that, you have to resend back the payment slips of the transfer
attach file today because, we did not receive any attach flie of the payment slips from
you today. I will be expecting to hear from you today with a copy of the payment slips of
the transfer US$7,000 for reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice
Benin through Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin by next week.

Then From Agbai at 5:51AM:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER HAVE
RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE TODAY, BUT WE DID NOT RECEIVE A ATTACH FILE OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS
WHICH YOU SEND. RESEND IT BACK TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY TODAY FOR OUR VIEW
BECAUSE, WE HAVE HAVE ALREADY INFORM THAT TO OUR BANK TODAY. WE REQUESTED FOR THE ATTACH
FILE OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANSFER FROM YOU BECAUSE, WE DID NOT RECEIVE A ATTACH FILE
FROM YOU.

SEND TO THIS CHAMBER TODAY, A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANSFER THROUGH AGBAI CHRISTAIN
ESQ RIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE ATTACH FILE OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS FROM YOU TODAY, THIS CHAMBER
WILL IMMEDIATELY HAND IT OVER TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT BY NEXT WEEK
TUESDAY FOR THE ACTIVATION AND SIGNING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER
TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK THROUGH THE BANK OF AFRICA TRANSFER SYSTEM.

Then From Cynthia at 10:31AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, How are you are hope you are fine.
Please, i did not see any attach ofo the payment transfer slips in this new box. Pplease
my dear love, try and send it back as soon as you arrive on that Monday next week please
so that, the bank lawyer can send it to the court next week. Again, my dear, you have to
let me know on that Monday next week, as soon as your lawyer sign the form which i filled
yesterday, because, i have to try to meet your embassy in person by next week as rev
father king told me, so that, i can confirm my visa from them. So, please my love, i want
to know if you will send the form which is filled back to me as soon as you lawyer
confirm it and sign it? Again, i want to know if i can send it to your embassy here for
my visa? Please reply me on Monday because, i will be going to your embassy on Tuesday as
soon as i receive your message on Minday next week. Again, try and resend back the
payment slips copy because, there is nothing like attach copy of the payment slips of the
transfer here in this new box.

Please, as you reach your parents home, my regards to them and tell them that i am coming
soon to stay with them forever. I wish you safety journey direct to your parents home. I
have a nice week-end with your parents and my greet to them. Hope to hear from you on
Monday with the copy of the payment slips attach please.
May God protect you and your parents throughout this week-end.
Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

No replies from Me:
I show nothing on the 14th but starting with the banker on the 15th:
Quote:
Attention :
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. I Dr. Errani Joe Farash
wish to confirm to you this morning that, i am waiting to receive the payment slips from
you. I wanted to make sure that, The total funds of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy
Ayed transfer this week to your Bank account in your country United State of America.
Make sure to send the payment slips today for our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister
Christain Agbai Esq to confirm the payment fees US$7,000 to his Bank account.

We have already inform Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin to be ready
reactivation fee and signing fee in the high court of justice Benin this week and summit
to this Bank Clearance Certificate through our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister
Christain Agbai Esq for the final transfer of the total funds USD$5. 500, 000.00 to your
bank account this week. Waiting for the attach copy of the payment slips of the transfer
of US$7,000.

Then from Agbai:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER IS STILL
WAITING TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER US$7,000.00 WHICH YOU MADE LAST WEEK
FRINED TO THIS CHAMBER BANK ACCOUNT. WE WANTED TO CONFIRM IT FROM YOU TODAY BEEN MONDAY
TO IMMEDIATE SEND IT TO THE RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT BY TUESDAY FOR THE
ACTIVATION AND SIGNING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK
ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK THROUGH THE BANK OF AFRICA TRANSFER SYSTEM.

WE ADVICE YOU TO RESEND BACK THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER DIRECT TO THIS CHAMBER
TODAY, A COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS TRANSFER THROUGH AGBAI CHRISTAIN ESQ RRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS AS WRITTEN [email protected]. MAKE SURE TO RESEND IT IMMEDIATELY TODAY
BECAUSE BY TOMORROW MORNING, WE WILL CONFIRM THE MONEY IN OUR BANK WITH THE PAYMENT SLIPS
OF THE TRANSFER TO IMMEDIATELY SUMMIT THE MONEY OVER TO RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME
COURT.

And from Cynthia at 3:35AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good morning to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, How are you and your parents? Hope they
are fine this morning. I hope that you spend allot of time with your parents this week-
end and also hope that your parents is in a good health today. May God bless them this
new week and i pray to God tp protect you life in this new week. I was very down
yesterday over my health as i take drips yesterday and did not writye to you. My dear
love, please try your best to meet your lawyer today been Monday so that, you can sign
the form as you told me last week. I feel that, the form will be the easy way for my to
come inside your country without any problem in your airport. Also, i want to know if you
will resend back the form to me to summit it to your embassy here for my visa. Again,
please like i told you last week that, there no attach file of the payment slips transfer
of the money which you send last week Friday. Please try and send it today as soon as you
arrive from your parents place because, the bank lawyer wanted to confirm it today so
that, he can check his bank tomorrow or next as he told rev father king last week
Saturday. My greet to your parents and say hello to you my dear love. I hope to hear from
you today as you come back to your home. My best regard to you and i wish you a happy
week this week as i am about to come and live with you forever.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

Then at 12:54PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, Hope your journey to your parents home
last week-end is very successful? Hope you arrive in time today. Please my dear love, i
need to confirm from you if you have already sign the form in your lawyer office today?
please confirm that to me because i want to know if i can send it to your embassy here
for my visa this week. Again, please resend back the attach copy of the payment slips
back to this email address because, they bank lawyer needed it today to use it and check
there bank account to know if the money which you send have arrive to there bank today
Monday. I will be happy to hear from you today my dear love.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia.

My Reply along with a blurry copy of the payment slip:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
I'm sorry, I thought I had sent the Bank transfer slip on Friday.
I'm sending it again. Second I have not heard from the Lawyer
concerning the Alien Fiance form yet. I will return it as soon as hear
from him.
Love,
Jerome

From the Banker on the 16th:
Quote:
wish to inform you that, I have view the payment slips of the transfer which you send
US$7,000. I have already receive a message from our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister
Christain Agbai Esq that he have already send the payment slips paper to their Bank this
afternoon, But they money US$7,000 have not reflected base on what there Bank manager
told him today. Again, that the money US$7,000 will be reflect in his account on Thursday
this week.

This is to let you know that, As soon as he confirm the payment of US$7,000 which is the
reactivation fee and signing fee of our late client dormant account, He will immediately
hand it over to Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin for the reactivation
and signing in the high court of justice Benin this week and summit to this Bank the
Clearance Certificate through our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq
for the final transfer of the total funds USD$5. 500, 000.00 to your bank account this
week.

This is to let you know again that, I wanted to make sure the total funds USD$5. 500,
000.00 of our late client Eng. Mr. Mike Mohy Ayed is immediately transfer out of this
Bank to your direct bank account in your country as we have started today to problem our
transfer system and wait to receive the Clearance Certificate which we prove that you are
the real owner of the total funds USD$5. 500, 000.00. As soon as we confirm from our
Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq about the payment in his bank
account this week Thursday, This Bank will let you know because we have already inform
Justice Mongolian Obong from Supreme Court of Benin about it today.

Then from Agbai:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT SLIPS OF THE TRANSFER OF USD7000.00. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT,
THIS CHAMBER HAVE ALREADY SEND IT TO OUR BANK THIS MORNING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE
PAYMENT WHICH YOU MADE ON 12TH OF APRIL 21013 WHICH IS ON FRIDAY LAST WEEK. THIS IS TO
INFORM YOU THAT, AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM FROM OUR BANK ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF USD7000.00,
THIS CHAMBER WILL LET YOU KNOW IMMEDIATELY AND INFORM THAT TO RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF
SUPREME COURT FOR THE IMMEDIATE ACTIVATION AND SIGNING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND IN THE
HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE BENIN.

THIS CHAMBER WILL COME WITH YOU AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FROM OUR BANK MANAGER
THIS WEEK.

Then from Cynthia at 4:54AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, Hope you arrive very saftly yesterday
my love. I have receive the payment slips of the transfer which you send today. I hope
that, the bank lawyer have already printed it out today. Please, try and make sure you
meet your lawyer to sign the Alien Fiance form and send it back to me so that, i can send
it to your embassy this week for my visa. I can see that God is making this transfer to
be a successful one this week. So my dear love, as soon as you sign the Alien Fiance
form, please send it to me so that i canb summit it altogether to your embassy here for
my visa and start coming to your country as soon as i pay for my flight ticket to your
country. My greet to you and parents.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

And at 12:59PM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, please do not forfet to visit you
lawyer today after work or any time today to sgin the Alien Fiance form as you say and
send it back to me to summit it over to your embassy today for my visa. The bank lawyer
told rev father king that, he have send tyhe payment silps paper to there bank today.
That on Thursday, there bank will confirm the money and call him to come over to Bank. So
i am happy now how everything is moving fine. I thank God for that and i believe before
this week run down, the bank will be transferring my fathers money to your bank account.
Please my only problem is the Alien Fiance form to send it to the embassy here for my
visa and please do not forget to send to me some money for my flight ticket this week
because i want to be coming immediately to your country. Hope all is well withy you today
and your parents. Hope to hear from you my dear love.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
It looks like we're waiting for my Lawyer to approve the paperwork
and your lawyer to receive his precious money. I called my lawyer
today and he has not looked over the updated page yet. I will go to
see him in person tomorrow.
Jerome

I'll start with the 17th next time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from the Banker on the 17th but this from Agbai at 6:21AM:
Quote:
THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER WANTED TO
INFORM YOU THAT, WE STILL WAITING TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS
WE CONFIRM THE MONEY IN OUR BANK, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AND IMMEDIATELY HAND IT OVER TO
RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT FOR THE IMMEDIATE ACTIVATION AND SIGNING FOR THE
RELEASE OF THE FUND IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE BENIN ON YOURT BEHALF.

Then this from Cynthia at 5:56AM:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, I have received your message. Yes the bank
lawyer is still waiting to ocnfirm the money in his bank account as rev father king told
me yesterday. But, from your side, you have to try and meet up with your lawyer to allow
you sign the Alien Fiance form and send it back to me because, is like your embassy here
will demand it for my visa to your country. So please, it will be iumportant for me you
ask your lawyer today to sign it and let me know. This have been stop me not to see your
embassy since monday this week till now. Please try you possible best to meet up with
your lawyer to sign the Alien Fiance form and let me know. I need to show it to your
embassy here to know if it will work through with my visa to your country.Hope to hear
from you my dear love. How is your parents over there? hope they are fine this week.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
I went to my lawyer's office today and demanded he review the
documents so I could return them to you. He said that because you have
signed both signature lines on page three that I was not required to.
All I had to do was review my information and take home copies. I'm
attaching the final forms with this E-mail. Please take them to the US
Embassy and apply for your Visa.
Love,
Jerome

Nothing from the Banker or Agbai on the 18th but this from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good Morning to you my dear love Jerome, My dear, I have receive the three Alien Fiance
form which i have to summit to your embassy this morning. But please, you have to
reattach this file AF COMPLETE 1 because, i printed it out and it was not clear to send
it to US embassy. I am resending it back the first page of the Alien Fiance form for you
to please send a copy of it again in clear way because i can not see it very well and
your US embassy told me to return it back this mornng to you to resend it in clear way.
So please my dear, resend it back so that, your embassy will see it fine. Aagain, i will
like to have a copy of your picture at passport passport two copy as your US embassy
requested from me today. HYope to hear from you my dear a new copy of the first page of
the Alien Fiance form back to this new email address please. My greet to you and your
parents.

Your true love wife,
Cynthia

I have no idea why the Lad is concerned with the clarity of my forms. Maybe just a ploy to buy time.

Received this from the Banker on the 19th. The subject of the E-mail is "TAKE IT BACK YOU FOOL":
Quote:
Attention:
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. This is to inform oyu
that, they payment slips which you send is a fake payment slips. We have already confirm
from our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq this morning and confirm
from them that, they payment slips is fake. Wwe advice you nto to contact with this Bank
again because, we have already report this to the INTERPOL OFFICE OF THIS COUNTRY today.

This message have nee send to Cynthis Ayed and Rev Father King. You are very fool to send
this fake payment to this office. I hereby declear you a fool.

Then this from Agbai with the subject "FAKE PAYMENT SLIPS":
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS CHAMBER WANTED TO
INFORM YOU THAT, WE HAVE CONFIRM FROM OUR BANK MANAGER YESTERDAY THAT, THERE IS NO
TRANSFER FROM YOUR BANK. THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, YOU DID NOT TRANSFER ANY MONEY TO
OUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS. THE BANK MANAGER OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE ALREADY
MEET WITH OUT OW NBANK THIS MORNIUNG AND ALSO, CONFIRM THE SAME THING THAT, YOU DID NOT
MAKE ANY TRANSFER AND ALSO THE PAYMENT SLIPS WHICH YOU SEND TO THIS LAWFIRM CHAMBER IS
FAKE.

WE DID NOT WELCOME SUCH A STORY IN THIS CHAMBER. THEREFORE, WE HAVE DECDIED TO CANCEL THE
SERVICES IN THE LAW COURT OF BENIN BECAUSE, THIS CHAMBER HAVE ALREADY INFORM THAT TO
RECOMMENDED JUSTICE OF SUPREME COURT TODAY. WE ALSO INFORM THAT TO CYNTHIA AYAED THAT,
YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY TRANSFER AND ALSO OUR BANK HAVE CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT SLIPS WHICH
YOU SEND AND NOTICE THAT IS FAKE.

YOU ARE A JOKER, SO WE CAN NOT CONTIUNE WITH YOU AS WE INFORM THAT TO BANK OF AFRICA
MANAGER AND CYNTHIA AYED TO LOOK FOR A GOODS PERSON THAT CAN HELP HER OVER THE
REACTRIVATION OF HIS FATHER ACCOUNT IN BANK OF AFRICA. THIS CHAMBER HAVE NOTHING TO DO
WITH YOU AGAIN BECAUSE, WE HAVE DICED TO FOCUS ON OUR SERVICES.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I don't understand. What do you mean by fake?? How dare you say I
have faked my payment to you. Please send me detailed information as
to why you insult me saying the payment is fake. I will go to the bank
tomorrow to ask for information concerning this.
Regards,
Jerome

Then from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, I have been waiting to receive the Alien Fiance
form AF COMPLETE, because the one you send is not showing up very well. Resend it back to
me today.
Thank you,
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

Startup with the 20th next time.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have been waiting to receive the Alien Fiance

Where can I get one of those forms. I think I might need one for my Diana.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually these are dead versions of the actual USA Alien Fiance forms from the .GOV website. I send them blank and they always fill them out wrong the first time. Many times they fill out both sides:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

You can always download them and modify them for a little more fun if you have the technology. For instance instead of the form asking if they have ever been arrested, you could change it to ask if they've ever had sex with goats. The above forms you should be able to just right-click on and then "Save picture as" to your desktop or destination.

Have fun Mimi!!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from the Banker on the 20th but this from Agbai:
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THEY PAYMENT SLIPS
WHICH YOU SEND TO THIS OFFICE IS FAKE. THERE IS NO TWO WAYS OF ASKING MUCH QEUSTION. GO
TO YOUR BANK AND GET TO US TRACER INFORMATIONS OF THIS TRANSFER BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY
CONFIRM FROM OUR BANK THAT, THEY PAYMENT IS FAKE. CONTACT YOUR BANK AND SEND TO US THE
TRACER INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE PAYMENT BECAUSE, THEY FIRST PAYMENT WHICH YOU CLAIM THAT
YOU MADE WAS FAKE TOO.

WE WILL NOT WELCOME THIS MESS IN THIS CHAMBER, YOU HAVE TO SEND TO THIS OFFICE NOW AND
TOMORROW THE TRACER INFORMATIONS NOT NUMBER. THE TRACER INFORMATIONS BECAUSE OUR BANK
HAVE TRACER THE TRANSFER TO THE CENTRAL BANK IN FRANCE, THEY CONFIRM THE SAME THAT, THEY
DID NOT REDCEIVE A SIGNAL OF ANY PAYMENT FROM YOU. IF YOU ARE REAL SERIOUS, SEND TO US
THE TRACER INFORMATIONS THAT PROVE YOU SEND MONEY TO THIS OFFICE.

IF WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE TRACER INFORMATIONS FROM YOU TILL MONDAY, WE ADVICE YOU TO STOP
CONTACTING THIS CHAMBER AGAIN BECAUSE, WE WILL NOT REPLY YOU AGAIN EXCEPT YOU SEND THE
TRACER FULL INFORMATIONS THAT PROVE YOU TRANSFER THE SAID FUNDS TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Then this from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Good evening to you my dear love Jerome, I have been informed by the bank and bank lawyer
yesterday evening and this morning that, you arte a jocker. I was very surprise when i
receive a call from manager of bank of africa saying that you are a jocker, i wanted to
know why they call you a jocker, he told me that, all the money which you say that, you
send was lie. Again, that they lawyer bank trace the transfer to your country and confirm
that, there is no transfer made on that day. Together with the last one which you said
that you sen was also fake. So i decided to meet them by my self today t o know what is
going on, The took me to there bank, from there, there bank told me the same thing that
they bank lawyer told me. I don't know why you do this to me? I have told you to send me
the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE in full copy so that, i can vierw it very well together
with your embassy, you refuse to send it back till now. That means, you are not real and
you are not evern capiable of doing this. So please, It is time you live me alone now
because, i am feed up with all this mess story of you. If you real know that they form
you send to me is real, resend back the full Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE, let it be
bright so that, your embassy here will view your infoamtions very well. I an sending back
the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE again for you to resend it back in a way that, i can
see it very well. I can not believe this from you please send me back the Alien Fiance
form AF COMPLETE, i need to see it very well.

Thank you,
Your true love wife,
Cynthia

I finally reply on the 22nd:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I'm not sure what a Tracer is. Please explain?
Jerome

Nothing from the banker on the 23rd but this from Agbai. Apparently he doesn't remember that I know what a tracer is LOL.
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS BANK DON'T REPLY A
JOKER. INFORM YOUR BANK TO GIVE YOU TRACER INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE TRANSFER WHICH YOU
MADE. SEND US THE TRACER INFORMATIONS IT WILL BE LIKE A FORM. YOUR BANK WILL GIVE IT TO
YOU AS A FORM. WE HAVE ALREADY INFORM MISS CYNTHIA AYED THAT YOU ARE A JOKER NOT TO REPLY
YOU AGAIN UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.

RACER INFORMATIONS WILL COME TO YOUR BANK LIKE A FORM SO YOU MEET YOUR BANK NOW AND
INFORM THEM TO GIVE YOU TRACER INFORMATIONS OF THE PAYMENT WHICH YOU TRANSFER TO BENIN.
SEND US THE CONFIRMATION OF THE TRACER TODAY BECAUSE IT WILL COME LIKE A FORM FROM YOU
BANK AND SEND IT TO THIS OFFICE EMAIL ADDRESS. IF WE DID NOT RECEIVE IT FROM YOU, NEVER
YOU REPLY AGAIN TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AGAIN BECAUSE WE CAN NOT WELCOME YOUR EMAIL AGAIN
IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Then this from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,The bank manager say that, tracer is like an information which your bank will be giving to you like a form to confirm that you transfer money to Benin. Contact your bank to give you a form call tracer informaitons since you did not nkow what is mean by tracer. I have been informed by the bank and bank lawyer yesterday evening and this morning that, you arte a jocker. I was very surprise when i receive a call from manager of bank of africa saying that you are a jocker, i wanted to know why they call you a jocker, he told me that, all the money which you say that, you send was lie. Again, that they lawyer bank trace the transfer to your country and confirm that, there is no transfer made on that day. Together with the last one which you said that you sen was also fake. So i decided to meet them by my self today t o know what is going on, The took me to there bank, from there, there bank told me the same thing that they bank lawyer told me. I don't know why you do this to me? I have told you to send me the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE in full copy so that, i can vierw it very well together with your embassy, you refuse to send it back till now. That means, you are not real and you are not evern capiable of doing this. So please, It is time you live me alone now because, i am feed up with all this mess story of you. If you real know that they form you send to me is real, resend back the full Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE, let it be bright so that, your embassy here will view your infoamtions very well. I an sending back the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE again for you to resend it back in a way that, i can see it very well. I can not believe this from you please send me back the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE, i need to see it very well. Thank you,Cynthia

I reply with a Fake Tracer form and a clear copy of the first page of the AF forms:
Quote:
Hello,
Attached please find a better copy of the first page of the Alien
Fiance form & the Tracer Form from Chase Bank. I had to take them to
the library and pay $5.00 for high quality copies. Hopefully everyone
is happy now! I told you I'm not joking about this shit and you people
really need to dig your heads out of your asses! I have now paid
almost $10,000.00 and all I have gotten from you Mr. Agbai & you Mr.
Farash is Bullshit and aggravation!! So get the paperwork straight as
I'm planning to travel to Benin to pick up Cynthia in person and get
her out of your shithole country!

To Cynthia,
The attached form from the library should be all you need. Get
things ready as I will be there soon. I have contacted my travel agent
and he has already started making arrangements for me to come to
Contonou.
Love,
Jerome

Nothing from the Banker or Agbai on the 24th but this from Cynthia:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
I have receive the Alien Fiance form AF COMPLETE in a full page and clear page. Again,
receive the tracer informations too. I hope that, they bank lawyer have already receive
it and also call rev father king and inform him that, his bank will check the money again
today or tomorrow. Again that if they did not receive any money in there bank, that he
will inform his bank to contact there correspondance in your country USA to notify it for
them in your country. Maybr they will contact your bank direct in USA. This is what the
bank lawyer told rev father king today. Please, let me wait to hear from them tomorrow
because they have to confirm the money first as the bank lawyer told rev father king both
here and your country. Is almost night here, so i will be going to lseep and pray to God
for everything to work out tomorrow.

Thank you,
Cynthia

I attempt to keep the bait going with my reply:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
I'm going to send you an E-mail at your other account. I do not
want Agbai & Farrash to know about what I send you.
Love,
Jerome

Then send this to the original Cynthia account:
Quote:
Dear Cynthia,
I had to do something Illegal in order to get the Tracer page for
Agbai & Banker Farrah. My banker said they can not give out Tracer
pages like the one I sent you as part of company policy. I had to
Bribe the Manager Justin Tase with $25.00 in order to get it. Please
do not tell Agbai & the Banker about this ok? I hope God will forgive
me for doing such an illegal thing.
Love,
Jerome

Her reply comes on the 25th:
Quote:
Hello My Dearest love,
Do not worry i can not inform any of them about what you do because, i don't want to be sharing my feelings to any body except my God.But you said that, you will not reply again to my direct email address because of the hackers, now you are now replying me through my private email address why? Well, I have receive your message but we have to wait until the bank manager confirm frim there bank because, they bank of africa wanted to contact there correspondence bank in your country because there bank here did not receive any signal of the transfer. Also, they told me that, the form which you send is not what they call tracer. So please i don't know whatis going on now. The bank manager have inform me that, they will inform there correspondence bank in USA to contact they paying bank which is your bank chase bank to know if you really make the transfer or not. This is what they told me today because, they are trying to make the contact today or tomorrow. They told me not to let you know, but as i don't want any problem, i decided to inform you for you to be aware. So i don't know if you make the transfer real or not until i hear from the bank here and the bank lawyer because they bank lawyer went to his bank for them to contact also your bank in your country chase bank.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Then from the banker:
Quote:
Attention :
This is Dr. Errani Joe Farash Director of (BOA) Bank of Africa. This is to inform oyu
that, The first payment which you made was not receive again, the second payment is also
zero. Hope you know the implication of using bank name and be fooling people like this
Bank of Africa Benin. This is to inform you that, They tracer informations form which you
send to this email address is not a tracer form for your informations. Tracer form will
give us the full details both the days and date of the arriving of the payment transfer
which to claim that you made to the receive bank here in Benin.

We have confirm from our Resident Bank's attorney Barrister Christain Agbai Esq this
morning from his bank that, they did not receive any transfer from your bank yet and they
will be contacting your bank in USA today to inform them about this issue and at the same
time send them this tracer form to know if they are the one that, printed it out for you
yesterday.

Then from Agbai titled(REPORT FROM JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NEW YORK USA TODAY.):
Quote:
DEAR CLIENT,

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, OUR BANK HAVE ALREADY
CONTACT YOUR BANK JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NEW YORK USA TODAY TO CONFIRM THE TRANSFER, BUT
THEY HAVE CONFIRM THAT, THERE IS NO TRANSFER MADE FROM THERE BANK ON THE DATE OF 15TH OF
APRIL 2013. I PERSONAL NOW FORWARED TO THEM YOUR PHONEN UMBER FOR THEM TO CONTACT YOU
DIRECT BUT, THEY NOW REPLY THAT YOUR KNOW IS NOT CORRECT BECAUSE AND ALWAYS ENTER VOICE
MESSAGE.

WE HAVE UNDERSTAND FROM YOUR BANK TODAY THAT, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 722565450 WHICH
YOU SEND TO THIS FIRM DID NOT EXCITE IN THERE BANK. YOU BETTER STOP WRITING TO THIS
OFFICE NOW BECAUSE, WE DON'T WANT TO REOPRT YOU TO AMERICA INTERPOL BECAUSE, YOUR PHONE
NUMBER IS NOT WORKING. YOU ARE A JOCKER SO STOP SENDING MESSAGE TO THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
BECAUSE, THIS CHAMBER WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU AGAIN BOTH THE BANK MANAGER AND CYNTHIA.

Trying to keep it going I reply as such and haven't received a reply:
Quote:
Damn! Where did my $10,000.00 dollars go? Do you think it's possible
that Justin Tase stole my money? I swear on a stack of Bibles that I'm
telling the truth. Someone please tell me what the Hell is going on???
Jerome

Well I hope those of you who have read the whole thing have either enjoyed it or learned from it (or both). I'm not sure sending a fake Tracer form is really a good idea as the information seemed to be enough for the Lad to decide I was a JOCKER. I have recently sent a fake Moneygram form where the Lad called the USA office and confirmed it was fake too.

So flip a coin as to whether or not it'll work.

Thanks People!!!
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, OUR BANK WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE A JOCKER.

Compliments like that are what we live for. Take a bow Big Al.

Although this bait may be at a end keep an eye out for barrister Agbai I have a feeling she may be popping in around these here parts real soon. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic