SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HOW LOW CAN THEY GO Baiting Challenge–BAITERS WANTED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer morality has been discussed many times. Various baiters have posted anecdotes about appalling things a baiting character has done (or will do) for money to see if the lad will object. Here are some examples:

Take money intended for daughter’s cancer treatment
Quote:
I am not paying for Anna's cancer treatment out of some general desire to help the needy. I am doing this because she is family, and I am committed to giving her the best medical care I can.

Spend rent money and risk eviction
Quote:
The money I will be sending is for my lodgings therefore if the money doesn't come through from your side of the deal I will end up losing the roof over my head.

Prostitute 8 year old daughter
Quote:
I said that a man had offered to pay $5000 for my little girl who was only 8. (And yes, I did make it quite clear in the email exactly what I meant). He told me to get it done.

Take children’s college funds
Quote:
I had to take the money from my children's savings. Savings that are to give them an education.

I would like to gather examples of lad depravity on this thread. These can be from an existing eater thread (post a link to it with a 1 or 2 sentence summary), a news story, or from your own baits (past or future).

If you don’t want to make this concept a part of your baits but have an idea of something despicable to do for money, feel free to post your idea. Someone may use it.

I invite any and all interested baiters to join in. Let’s find out just how low the lads will go!

I am going to add this element to my future baits. There will always be a point at which my character will propose to do something awful to get money for the lad. I will post on this thread quotes from emails that show exactly what my character proposed and the lad’s response. To kick things off, here is an example from just the other day in my current bait… this lad isn’t the slightest bit interested if I beat up my wife to get money for him:

My character, Bart, wrote:
You know what, I am going to get the $1,800 you need. My wife keeps a bunch of cash in a safe box in our house. Only she knows the combination to the lock on that box. You think I am afraid of my wife? I am going home today and I am going to get that money. I MAY HAVE TO BEAT IT OUT OF HER BUT SHE IS GOING TO GIVE ME THE COMBINATION TO THAT LOCK!

The lad has no interest in how I get the money. All he cares about is that he got his dolla chopped.
The lad, Edward Ben, wrote:
I never tell you that i have assistance. If you are a Man enough and a wise Man. When you receive such email from another person telling you that he is my assistance. What you have to do is to contact me before sending money. If you are a wife Man, you have to find out from to know if i know the person since i am not the one that give you the name to send money. I don't like talking to you because you sound like fools. When you are ready you send the money you can send it and i will get the terminal handling certificate for you and send it to you than you can take it to the Dallas Airport and i will give Airport security number that you will call to carry your consignment box.

I wanted to be sure he didn’t overlook my proposed wife-beating.

Bart wrote:
So you don't care if I beat the crap out of my wife if that is what it takes to get the money? You are quite a guy, Edward. Even though I get an email from some guy who obviously knows Senator Mark you claim he has nothing to do with you. How can that be? Where did he get my email address if not from you? How would he know your name and Senator David's name? Answer that one for me, Mr. Ben.

Mr. Ben takes no notice of the wife-beating:
Ben wrote:
I am sure that you did not send any money. You can fool any other person, but you can not fool me. I will be very happy assume that you send the money to the person. That will be a lesson to you. Because Nigeria and Benin Republic is not the same country. Is just like someone in Canada contact me and tell me to bring your consignment to him, that you want the consignment to be deliver to him. What i will do is to contact you and know if you are away of that. I can not even talk to the person. How can you send money to another country not even a person in Nigeria. Well can see the scan copy your payment. David Mark, says that he can not open it. I want you to send it to me let me try if i can open it.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Joker, I'd be willing to do this because there's a distinction between baiter trophies , ie tattoos, pics, safaris and what scammers tell us are going n in their lives. Lads lie: it's axiomatic. If for me minute I believed this it might be different

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually don't go this route as I have some 'Anger Management' issues and the responses would probably send me over the ledge. Okay just kidding but I did have one give me a very Good response once.

Candy the Smut Star asks for some advice:

Quote:

I am told to rest and not do much Babe but I need tA work y'know! I have an offer from some producer fella who will pay me good but he wants me to do some stuff that I don't like and it may hurt me. Lots of Big Guys taking me up the hoop and it'll hurt Me I know and the Dr. Says no. What SHUD I do Babe???? Help?

I was shocked by the response:

Quote:

i will advice you follow the doctor insuratution serious

I'm pretty sure this will be one of the few 'Good' responses but I hope that I am wrong.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Ben takes no notice of the wife-beating:

If he's in Africa, it's still legal in many countries to beat your wife. To him that would be no big deal. In some of those countries it's still legal for a man to rape his wife.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Capone - I don't understand your comments. Please explain. Thanks.

@Rowan - What you say may well be true (and might explain why my lad doesn't seem to give a flip) but just because it's legal doesn't make it right. Slavery was once legal, too. I wonder if he will care if the beating results in my wife's death. That is where my bait is headed.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Sorry for the cryptic response-half asleep when I typed it. I just meant it is one thing for us to get lads to do things, it's another when guys like this just ignore pretty horrible things that their victims might do for money. I meant that lying is common but even the occasional scammer has a conscience. This guy doesn't so I am happy to jump in.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh.... the rarest of species... a lad with a conscience. I believe those only exist in captivity. They seem to be extinct in the wild. Smile

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This presents an interesting insight but also makes you look at the "lads always lie" theme. I don't think it is a lie when they tell you to prostitute your child for them. That is pure filthy greed!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my bait with Isaka Hassan, I gave my Sister Shayna some money to send to him for some expenses while waiting for me to fly over to Burkina Faso. I told him the MG office was in a bad part of town. Naturally, Shayna was killed after making the payment. The MG receipt was found amongst her personal effects.

Although Isaka did show some regret concerning her death it didn't stop him from asking for the Reference number or continuing to wait for my character to come over with $17,500.00 that I borrowed against my 401K and a personal loan.

He's up for grabs if anyone wants to bait him again. He decided going to Niger to get me and his money wasn't worth it.
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one where I borrowed against my children's college fund.

Quote:
We really know how you are feeling due to the imposters attack which has affected your children Education savings but we promise you will recover everything within this interval as soon as you go according to our instruction
We are also very happy that we have finally found out the solution to deny those imposters the access to communications with you and that makes us the world giant

Meanwhile you have to simply take this condition since we are finally at the end of this transaction by withdrawing the total sum of $4750 us dollars and get it ready so we can direct you how and where to transfer it
so you will receive your total sum within 24 hours and recover yourself and also to enable you fill your children Education account

And then later my character's wife (who knows it's a scam) wrote the lad, begging him to stop.

Quote:
We have received mail from your wife Sally sounding negatively just as you told us earlier that she was feeling about your transaction

But we did not reply to her know all you have told us about your her concern over your email credentials
However we do not want this delay to continue rather we must advise you with total guarantee to try everything possible and see that this transaction is completed this week to enable your wife regain the total confidence that she has in you ever since you got married to her and also to let her know that we are the giant of the world and not cheat as she may think

This can only happen when she goes with you into you bank and see you bank statment proving that the total sum of $13000,000.00 us dollars reflects into your account

Remember she is playing her role as woman but she has no foresight just like we men and that is why we coop it more than them because they may pray all the time but they cannot detect when the God answers them
So Mr Harry we must advise you to start making the payment installmentally at least rate of $2000 us dollars per once so that before this week ends you will come out in fly color and tell the world and the america who you are and what you can do.
Please extend our greetings to your Darling wife Sally

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a myth, a hypothetical. Diogenesenwould have a tough time with the lamp.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a YouTube video (CLICKY) from the Maricopa County (Arizona) Attorney's Office about a woman who cashed in her life insurance and re-mortgaged her house (among other things) to pay a scammer.

The scam victim in this video sounds just like my late mother-in-law - kind-hearted, always willing to help another is distress, and an easy mark for someone looking to take advantage.

Last edited by Raga Man on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have the link to it but there was a woman over at Romance Scams who's brother was in a situation like mentioned above. The more they told the sister it was a scam the more alienated she became to the family. If I remember correctly the woman has cashed in her retirement and shipped it to her scammer. Embezzeled $10,000 from her parent's estate and sent it over, sold her house and contents and sent it over too. Last I remember she was living in her parent's basement still believing the dream enough that she was laundering money for her scammer.

Wish I had the link still but it got lost when my computer crashed a while back.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An interesting thread. Personally I dont think you can tickle a lads moral compass when it is the 'stupid western rich mugu on the other side of the world' that is affected. The only moral objections I have seen from lads is when you ask them to do the immoral deed.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my baiting of the insulting debt recovery lad today

Quote:
Sir,
I think I have a way to get you the money. My boss is always making suggestions to me that quite frankly disgust me, He's even tried groping me several times. The only reason I haven't complained because I really need this job, and now I need money for my mother, I don't know, what do you think?

Quote:
Once you have the $185 with you let me know so I can provide you with the information you are to send the money and once it received the transfer of your mother's fund will commence immediately,

Nice. Evil or Very Mad

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your character will have to contract an STD from the encounter. I'll bet he doesn't skip a beat.
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I think this is going to go a lot darker. My response to that was

Quote:
I really don't want to do this. He's creepy and disgusting and always staring at me. I'm frightened of him. I really don't even want him touching me.

I just wonder if at any point he'll say "no, don't" because my characters mother is at present in intensive care after a fall down the stairs. I think you can see where I'm heading with it. It's fairly disturbing I admit.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I just wonder if at any point he'll say "no, don't"

Don't hold your breath waiting on that.

CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yeah, as a scam money recovery agent he's already in my opinion the lowest form of scammer, picking over the bones of victims other scammers leave behind.
His response to my last post.

Quote:
Listen if you will not talk about the payment you are to send for the release of your mother's fund do not contact me again !!!!!!!

So I pointed out
Quote:
I am talking about the payment. I just want you to know what I will have to do to get you your money.

ETA Reply just in
Quote:
Get back at me once you have the money so I can provide you the information to send the money.

I'm really starting to hate this b'std. Evil or Very Mad

ETA I'll stop cluttering this thread you can read the full bait so far http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=231235

Safari London - Berwick
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All pretty standard refugee-and-trunkbox until i throw this one in.
Quote:
Hi s*******

I know this is a long shot and a big thing to ask but when we transfer the money to my acccount, could I please borrow some? I don't know howw much you have, but I need around £30,000. My daughter Jane ahs been ill for some time with a rare form of bone cancer and while I can afford the maintenance doses of the medicine she needs, an intensive infusion carried out in the US would give much better results and potentially allow her years more life, possibly cure her altogether. As it is we are only just holdding back the cancer. We've tried raising funds for this in the UK but money is so tight here aat the moment we can't seem to make any headway. The stress of the whole thing led my wife and I to seperate last year, so Jane lives with her now. I wouldd really like to think that we can make things better. sorry to go on but as you can tell it's so important to me, Jane is the one truly good thing in my life and if I can help her at all, then I must. The medicine isn't available on the NHS as it's not approved in the UK yet, so we must buy it in, that's the probllem.

So many thanks for doing this.

Martin

Quote:
Hello Martin,

i am so sorry for all that happen to Jane, your daughter, my other future sister to be, i am really really sorry for her ilhealth, bone cancer or something troubling her life in that regards. I must contribute my own quota, immediately after the transfer of my inherited fund into your online bank account in london UK. My greatest suprise our lawyer call me this morning to informed me about the discussion you made yesterday in the night with him. And in reurn our lawyer said he is going to use his good office to help us to recover our fund lying down in the bank for so long.

Our lawyer also said i should tell you not to fail to call him by thursday as promised and that he need to direct you in some area you don't know concerning the movement of our fund in netherlands bank, bank in amsterdam.

So more details and informations about the movement of our fund in amsterdam, contact our lawyer on +255 ********* / email: m*********@aol.fr
and this is what you should do now ok.

May the God of london continue to heal Jane in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, in the blood of our lord Jesus Christ, now and forevermore, amen.

God bless you all at home

Ms. *****

I waited for a bit and got

Quote:
Hello Martin,

i am seriously worried of your absent. Do not keep me silent ok as i need to know what is going with Jane and everyone at home.

Answer me, to enable me have peace of mind and prayed harder to Jane.

Waiting to hear from you in good health.

God is with Jane
Ms. *****

Quote:
Hello S*****,
thanks, I had to go and see Jane and i didn't have any internet access all weekend. She is not well at all. I have had to increase the frequency of her maintenance meds with the associated costs ... this isn't going well for us. I have moved up from Bristol to Craven arms to be nearer her for a while, at least until we get the flights booked and the research centre informed. They have a slot open for us at short notice.

anything you can do would be amazing, thank you in advance for anything you can do.

- Martin

Quote:
Hello Martin,

glad to hear from you and i thank the God of london nothing happen to you, infact i was worried all the while when i did not hear from you. Now i can think well in good, now that i am aware of your whereabout, i am spiritually minded.

My special prayer for Jane and i wish Jane with the God in me quick recovery to the glory of the God of london.As for our fund lying down in the bank, i have no solution about that, not until you come back from Bristol to come and handle everything by yourself, so i have no choice till you come back home. Do not worry about Jane so much, our God of london will healed her to recover from the ilhealth.

Try harder to call our lawyer with this number ok: +225 *******, and let him know that you are now in Bristol, and that you will soon come back to london.

Jane will soon recover in Jesus name, and this is my prayer for Jane, i love you all at home.

The God of london is our comforter.

Remain bless
Ms. *****
Prick didn't even read it or he'd know i wasn't in Bristol. Oh well.

This one will get some special attention. The God of London will purnish his sorry ass.

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad recently hooked who was sure that my baiter was an elderly, bedridden man in Vermont who was going to send the last of his savings (using a nurse that he lied to as a go-between to the bank). It was very clear that he would be thrown out on the street if the "inheritance fund" didn't arrive by the first of the next month.

As expected, the lad not only insisted that the old guy would get rich, but even said that if he could steal another $1,100 from someone at the nursing home, he could turn it all around in a day.

What a scumbag.

Too bad about his bank accounts. All four of them.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from one of my current pets, Andy. He only needs $165 to release my millions. I live with my mother and we both are barely getting by on her meager pension so I am having trouble coming up with the money. I wrote the following message to Andy:

Quote:
My mother's pension money comes in tomorrow. I will take that and send you $165. Are you sure we can complete this deal quickly? We are a little behind on the rent and I am afraid we will get kicked out of here if we don't pay the rent on time this month.

My troubles are no concern for Mr. Andy:
Quote:
Thanks for your email. However, that is no problem. All you need to do is to send this $165 as that is the only amount needed to complete your payment as nothing else would be demanded or needed from you. Also do send to the information given to you and be rest assured that your payment will be received by you before your rent is due.

What a scumbucket... Evil or Very Mad

superhero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems I only get the "nice" lads.

So far I haven't managed to get any of mine to tell my 13 year old "victim" to accept her creepy-pedo neighbour's conditions for helping her send the money.

So far, each one has warned the girl off.

I am now pressuring my latest one.

Quote:
It seems that you really are stupid.

I have seen the e-mails you sent to her. I have full access to her e-mail account so I get to see all her mails.
Don't even try to warn her of me again otherwise I will tell her everything.

Find an excuse to get her back to me otherwise you will lose all the money.
You are a very resourceful guy - I am sure you can find an excuse for her to need my help.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts Thank you Michael Smith

1 real-victim's details passed to Scamwarners

ok, i can see you are a fool, i never know you where a scam. - Michael Smith
i guest you are a scam, since 4 days now you haven't get back to me or have you forget this is a company? - Michael Smith
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting things up so an in-home caretaker steals money from the old woman she's taking care of. The elderly lady is the lad's original target, but will the lad be willing to convince the caretaker to hand over stolen cash and claim the lotto prize? The old woman has heart disease, is not rich, and needs that money to purchase the heart meds keeping her alive.

My character disappeared for two agonizing weeks (well, agonizing for the lad, who emailed me nonstop) because she was in the hospital following a heart attack. I bet he's hooked enough to abandon my old lady character and follow the money the caretaker dangles in front of his nose.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get one to stoop so low:
Quote:
Our ref: ASF/02-J/1065/LN
Your ref: ASF/41/54-0012
8th May. 2013

Attn: ,

I just came out of the meeting I held with the head of security here at your airport. He said that the only way your consignment can cross Bishop Airport without it being scanned is if we present a QUARANTINE YELLOW CUSTOMS TAG and a UNITED NATIONS CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN. This way they would be sure that your box does not contain any dangerous substance like drugs, bomb or weapons harmful to their society.

The only place we can procure such documents as I know is the office of the United Nations in London, UK and the amount to purchase these documents as am aware of is about 3,830$ in conversion.

You have to make this money available to our London office so that the UK office can head straight to the United Nations office to get these documents and have it faxed to me here at your airport and I will show it to your security personnel and they will release me and the box for immediate delivery to your nominated address.

Please let me know how quickly you would be able to wire the required amount to the office for the purchase of these documents.

Note: After I show them the 2 documents, it will only take few hours to clear your box and deliver it immediately without any wasted time

Reply me now.

Yours in Service,

Snr. Dipl. David Smith.

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have that much money in my account but I'm a diabetic and I need
to buy my Insulin shots on Friday or I will run out by Monday. I have
to buy a month's worth at a time which will cost me $1000.00 because
of how my insurance is set up. My paycheck on Friday will not cover
the difference. Is it possible to pay half now and the other half in
two weeks? I have to make my rent payment next week on Friday.
Thank you,

Thinking he wouldn't skip a beat, I get this:
Quote:
Our ref: ASF/02-J/1065/LN
Your ref: ASF/41/54-0012
9th May. 2013

Attn: ,

I have received your email and considering the situation on ground, I would want you to make the first half payment immediately while the second half would be sent soonest as you have indicated because we need to free our diplomat and your box as soon as possible.

Now, if you can use western union to wire the funds that would be very easy for us to receive, and the information’s have been presented below but if you still insist on using bank transfer then we would need 24hrs to get an account and make it available to you.

Payment information below:

Receivers name 1: Jennifer Bates

Address: Plot 207 Diplomatic Zone, Abuja Nigeria.

Amount: $1000

Receiving Country: Nigeria

Text Question: Confirm

Answer: Sending

………………………………………………………………

Receivers name 2: Mary Jane

Address: Plot 207 Diplomatic Zone, Abuja Nigeria.

Amount: $1000

Receiving Country: Nigeria

Text Question: Confirm

Answer: Sending

Note: if you are using western union, you will have to split the payments into two, you will send 1000$ to the first receivers name, and then move to another western union office to send the order 1000$ to the second receivers name. If you send the 2000$ at once, your payment would be put on hold by western union because it is too big to send at once.

Snr. Dipl. Dr Anthony Vilma.
Arabic Securities and Finance Company
London release office,

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Arabic
Securities and Finance Company. All business is transacted under our
Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon
request. E. & O. E. All liability for viruses is excluded to the
fullest extent permitted by law.

Sigh, I guess I'll try with another knucklehead.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic