SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hangover Cures ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'm a touch under the Weather and I am running out of options. I did hit the Canadian cure all, The Bloody Caesar, a couple of times but its just not working for some reason.

For reference:

Vodka
Clamato Juice
Worcestershire Sauce (Several dashes)
Tabasco to taste
Black Pepper
Lemon Wedge
Celery Stalk
Celery Salt

I also like to add Big Ass Olives and Little Pickled Onions for 'Bulk'.

Any Secret Potions would be appreciated!

OP

PS - Putting Fish on my Head whilst Dousing my Body in Milk probably won't work but thanks anyways....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absinthe & Red Bull

It either works , or you stop caring anyway !

Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vodka, aspirin powder and lucozade

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I regretfully inform you that my extensive practical research in this area has yet to provide a cure other than water and time. Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a 50+ year old veteran of hangovers mostly caused by circumstances beyond my control Confused can I just advise that upon waking -
A). Gulp down cold water,
B). Put the kettle on
C). Swallow one or two aspirin / paracetemol
D). Put strong tea, eg Assam in Teapot.
E). Let tea brew for a couple of minutes.
F). Drink two mugs of the tea. Your life support systems normally kick in after that.

Forget the black coffee / egg yolks in milk etc - that is for amateurs.

Tea - the best drink of the day (Cider, Real Ale, Malt Whisky - the best drink of the evening) Wink

Hot buttered toast is a nice side order.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This won't help you now but maybe the next time it will. Drink only clear booze. Vodka, Gin, Rum etc. and never mix it with anything that has sugar in it. Diet this diet that, straight up or with ice, water back. I changed over to this concoction called VD (Vodka diet)10 years ago whilst I was on the Atkins diet and have never had a hangover since.

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 hours energy or those vitamin/electrolyte packets you put in water when sick + coffee if you want to stay awake. If you don't want to stay awake, forget the coffee and the five hour, take vitamins and electrolytes and go back to bed. Laughing

I tend to take airborne's or emergen-c's before I know I'm going to really tie one on. Then before I go to bed as well. Helps immensely.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bananas contain the right chemicals, and are easier than you'd think to keep down.

I felt awful Saturday morning after a session on strong Porter, with a Jaegermeister nightcap and had to go out early, orange juice, coffee and toast made me feel semi human again.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheDane

What is that sandwich? Looks delicious.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Pork roast with rind! The toppings are cucumber salad and sweet red cabbage. Wink It's very good when hung over, it's fatty and the rind is salty, two of the things you need when you've been drinking the night before. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like it would be yummy to have along with your drinks!

@PF: Think we could get Matt's to start serving them?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hair of the dog.
I had some of this at the weekend

and a bit of this really helped me out the next day

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will sort you out........................ Exclamation Exclamation

Of course the only sure-fire Hangover cure is to NOT drink in the first place....... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oscarpiles

You have what we used to call "Canadian Flu"

It shall pass.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm about back to normal now but it has been a very long Monday (preceded by a nasty Sunday).

The suggestions are a good mix although I'd like to retort:

@Vampiremerchant - I've never tried Aftershock but will and report back at some point in my life. Yeah the not drinking comment is noted (as I pour a glass of Red Wine)....

@firehouse5 - I did try the Hair of the Dog trust me. I was also bitten by a dog on Sunday so it really wasn't my day.

@TheDane - I lived off the open faced versions of those when I was in Copenhagen last Summer. They are really worth the price of a Flight!

@Roycropper - I haven't eaten many Bananas since I was a child. There was a particular incident where I ate an entire bunch and got much sicker than I was yesterday. I did have a hankering for a Rotten Ronnie's so a Sausage McMuffin With Egg and Coffee gave me some relief for a while but I was on a silly road trip so it didn't last.

@Joker - I keep away from any of that 'Energy' Stuff. Years ago I was at an Event where they gave that stuff out like it was candy. After ingesting several versions of the drinks and bars I felt my self heading to another dimension.

@mimicat - I know this all too well but that isn't the point. My Saturday 'Binge' began with a few beers after cutting some firewood. After retiring from the field I decided to have a glass of Red before dinner (which turned to several). No problem at this point but I answered the phone and was invited out to watch the UFC event at a Neighbours. This is all cool so far until I polished off the wine and headed out ( The Missus Drove of course). Two Bellhaven Best, a couple of shots Kracken, some Moonshine from Pennsylvania, Wine with my Wings, Coors light for a chaser, back home to Google UFC to see the results and up at dawn after maybe three hours sleep....

@Esox lucius - I rarely drink strong tea. Usually it is a quick dunk to color the water. Aspirin was on the agenda so might have been toast if I didn't have to go on a road trip with a friend in need.

@conga22 - The first two ingredients hit my system but he third is foreign to me. I know the name and can probably buy it in town but I live a long way from town....

@YKnott - As I said to Joker I try not to touch Energy drinks and Absinthe is well, kinda harsh in my opinion. After reading your post I knocked the dust of my bottle but I didn't have the nerve to take the cap of of it.

@doc holliday - I know and I should know better by now!

@PF/Bo - No sympathy huh?

If any of you are wondering why this post is so long, its because I am supposed to be replacing some taps at the house and just don't have the motivation. Best have another glass of Wine and think this over...if I missed anyone please blame it on the grape.

OP

PS - Keep the Remedies/Recipes coming!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A litre of coke, four pro-plus, half a lemon, a tablespoon of honey, paracetemol and codeine to taste. Your milage may vary.

Aftershock; oh man. I had a fun time with that getting pissed beyond sanity with a guy who worked on the campsite we were staying on. We saw him the next day driving a digger, every jolt and clang, he would wince and look sick. Felt bad, but not too bad, I was full of sugar and codeine after all.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won a bottle of blue Aftershock in a raffle. It stayed in the cupboard for a long time until we had a day off for the Royal Wedding last year.

Hayley and I used it for a drinking game, we started at 10am, and had a shot every time Princess Diana was mentioned.

It tasted disgusting, but we'd finished it by lunchtime.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two Excedrin and a bottle of Gatorade always does the trick for me after a night of one-too-many. That or just puking my guts out until there's nothing left. You know, tomato, tom-ah-to.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fernet Branca. I learned that in college [mumbledy] years ago. It's miraculous.

Then lots of water, a cheeseburger, more water, and the key elements: rest and time.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I won a bottle of blue Aftershock in a raffle. It stayed in the cupboard for a long time until we had a day off for the Royal Wedding last year.

Hayley and I used it for a drinking game, we started at 10am, and had a shot every time Princess Diana was mentioned.

It tasted disgusting, but we'd finished it by lunchtime.

If it is anything like the red I will bet you were well out of it after downing that much .. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1 Berroca
1 Can of RebBull
1 Bottle of Orange Gatorade
3 Big breaths of 95% Oxygen in a can (its real)

Mix the drink and then take the oxygen. It opens the blood vessels, pumps you full of energy and you're ready to go.

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A night in the cells followed by a day in court, soon sort you lot out. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bo: Million dollar idea. I've stumbled there many a time for a JL and a 3.2 as a hangover cure, this thing looks just as good.

@oscarpiles: NN has the cure, and it's for real, I just replace his cocktail with an IV. Start the O2 (10 lpm by mask or 4 lpm by cannula). Then find a medic friend to start a line of DW5 or hang a banana bag in place of the DW5. You will be good as gold in about an hour, serious. I skip the caffeine, but it's not going to kill you.

The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the hungover Canadian. It is not to be used for treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the Canadians own physician. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care. The information contained herein is neither intended to dictate what constitutes reasonable, appropriate or best care for any given health issue, nor is it intended to be used as a substitute for the independent judgment of a physician for any given health issue. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this post is for general information purposes only. The major limitation of informational resources like PF has the inability to take into account the unique circumstances that define the health issues of hungover Canadians. If you have persistent health problems or if you have further questions, please consult your health care provider.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:
Of course the only sure-fire Hangover cure is to NOT drink in the first place....... Laughing
They always told me the sure fire cure was to never stop.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic