SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New "Goofy crap your pets wrote" thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He was almost blown because of your foolish games.

He should thank me then really, it's probably the closest he will ever get Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when lads try to sound all educated and then make a complete hash of it...

Quote:

As a result of this appalling incident, he suffered a heart affiliated condition which led to his extinction (death) on 12th March 2010.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss "Spritual Sparehead." Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked OMG ! - Dating a pyromaniac sounds dangerous ! . . .

Quote:
Here is more about me : I'm 5'6" , I'm a torchy-feely type of woman

Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's a hottie!

Here is some more lad math.

Quote:
1,Passport,;;; 470$
2,Blood test ;;; 174$$
3,Visa ;;;;; 655$
4,Police Report;; 210$

And when i calculated all the amount ,I got 1400$ and 10$

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in (emphasis added):

Quote:
My name is Mrs.Michael Elizabeth, I am a 58 year old US citizen, I reside here in New York. My residential address is as follows 10. West 246th Street New York, NY 10471 . I am one of those that took part in the Compensation many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $35,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington D.C with all of my compensation documents, and I was directed by the FBI Director to contact Special Agent Mr Nelson Martin, who is a Special Agent of the FBI that leads the Compensation Department, working with the Benin Republic Government. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through email are frauds.

He directed me to the Claims Department for my capitalized payment.
Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million US Dollars.

I suppose if she wanted a sex change operation, that's his wish...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sending a test mail to an intended target and telling him to check his spam file. He writes this to my biker.

Quote:
ohh...that was an interesting story of you....sorry about your sister ok..so why are you divorced?...and you dont have children??..so what are your plans for life now are you getting ahead with life and get a new wife or be alone??

OOPS! That is not my mail.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess I better quit working out:

Quote:
Dearest Sweetheart.
It is my pleasure and gratitude receiving your mail it was quite understood and charming my dearest one, this gives me new hope and life coming to understand the meaning of some one loving and caring about some one across the other side of sea love, thinking of you brings joy to my soul, bone and face l woke up this morning smiling while l am thinking and dreaming of you l wish am there now we both can touch and hold each other sweetheart.

Sweaty after finished reading the mail you sent to me.I contacted the lawyer through the phone of my pastor and he told me everything how he will help us and get those documents.

Sweaty l am so sorry for putting you in this problems.But,please for my future and for my life, help me out, since the bank are now waiting for us to send them these documents, there is no need to be wasting time and since the lawyer have promise to help us to get all these documents, please for the sake of my future help me out to send this money to the lawyer so that he will get these documents ready for us ok.

Firstly, all this mentioned documents by the bank gives you the legal authority to represent me, The problem is how to get this documents which i have giving you a contact of a law firm who will first, draft the power of attorney bearing my signature, and empowering you to act on my behalf which will be fully notarized.

Secondly, The same lawyer will represent us to get the affidavit of support from the federal high court, he will stand to take an Oath on our behalf,which also will be fully signed by the federal magistrate bearing the signature of a notary public. These documents mentioned above gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.

Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to the bank and once they receive it the bank will make the transfer. Please call him immediately and talk to him so that he will start up the process, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us,

Sweaty what ever you might spend in this matter, l will certainly pay you back when we get the money. for me right now l am not thinking so much in the money rather our future you are all over me right now l come to feel the important of being in love so don't worry about it This money is for both of us.

I will be hoping to hear from you My sweaty I'm wishing you a happy day and all the best of luck. hope to hear from you so soon my dear one.
Yours beloved one Joy.

ETA: Must be Zinger night:
Quote:
With the sum of $1399 Euros (One Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Nine United State Dollars Only).

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boy above was sent the following

Good morning dear. I do not understand what in the world you are talking about. That mail is not from me at all. I have no sister and never been married. It sounds like you may have found a man though so I will wish you luck.

Quote:
ohh....no is not what yo think o.. i do not have an man in my life..and i dint have any man around me at all...the message that i sent to you i thought that it,s from you. i don't know that person at all.. i just saw the message in my mail....ok.....and i cant find the mail that you sent to me.

Cellphone - web store
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From an ongoing argument with a courier company over payment by WU

Quote:
You are delaying your parcel in our custody and you have not giving us the go ahead to return it back to the Microsoft company,if we have to hold back and keep you parcel safe in our custody we will be charging you for demo rage,which mean you will have to pay more than the actual cost.

ETA Argument over, piggy finally surrendered after only 2 days and 8 emails. I was just starting to enjoy myself.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a lad who wants 5000 diffraction grates for a West African health project:
Quote:
Thank you for your kind reply,Go ahead and send your bidding documents to enable me submit it for your behalf while we will waiting you to finish your productions,we Ruling spacing of grates with sandal size.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The almighty isn't well...
Quote:

For god sick I had explain this very openly to you and I hope you understand me

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her she had cute puppies. she says

Quote:
Thanks for the complaint.

Cellphone - web store
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you very much for this update. Now, you are unaware of my present situation! I was short on my leg during a rescue operation and am presently receiving treatment at the military clinic here in Syria. I hope I get better soon so that I can return to active duty.

I'm thinking my reply should contain some sort of short joke. LOL.
My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for providing the TAG number in short order. I will send it on to the Diplomat as short as possible. I'm terribly sorrowed by the news of you having been short in the leg. I wish you a short recovery period and please do be careless when you are re-deployed to active duties. Men of your calibur are definately in short supply.
God Bless you David!!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gift: Yes i am gold digger .you should be understand me..we will never meet how does it good or reason to be continue chat without nothing good or serious
Good Luck too...And yes im fake

Cellphone - web store
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SGT David Michael wrote:

Quote:
I just pray that majority of US here, US Soldiers, get to go back home to their families alive without any unpleasant luggage both bodily and mentally.

Hunh??? Unpleasant luggage?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not particularly goofy but it made me smile:

Quote:
I just waste my time writing mails

Yep, you do Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that criticising a barrister is treated seriously by the UN!

Quote:
You should stop embarrassing your generation over this transaction otherwise you will be located and get you arrested by United Nations FBI, therefore you have get back to me you anticipation co-operation to enable us will proceed for further procedure.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cut the crab!

Quote:
I cannot believe what I am hearing at stage of this transacti0n,how can you believe such crab c0ming in from you friend, I am higly disappointed by the way y0u have handle thing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told one of my Lads that their account had been Red-flagged for investigation:

Quote:
Attention,

What you are saying seems to be untrue, hope you have not tampered with our official account. Be warn!!

Management
BLU FIRM SOLICITORS

Geez, Ima Skeered. Rolling Eyes
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems my Binta from 4ppl has changed photos and is pursuing me again. That Derick is a lady killer. I took one account from him last time.

Quote:
Cute i believe you know that the key to the success is communication and there is a word goes like this " RELATIONSHIP STARTED ONE DAY" Don't mind me i love word of wisdom but need to learn more!!!!!!!!!

Cellphone - web store
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Medical horror story:

Quote:
Am sorry for the delay,I have a family issue, my wife was rush to hospital and after several text perform on her they discover that she has a breast, you will get a check this week is what i mean okay and it is an over paid payment okay

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I confess, I stole the other one. A man has gotta eat dammit!

One of my new Josiemodel users says

Quote:
I stand 5'11, 180lbs. I am often told that I look very pretty.

Cellphone - web store
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After kindly typing out his application for me (damned anti virus alert Very Happy )
my Lotto lad wants to know (amongst other stuff)
Quote:
NEXT OF KING
ZIP OR POSTER COD:

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww ! - My own guardian angel !

Quote:

you know Nigeria is not the safe state,they have there own rules and everything and lots criminals over there,so i am gonna protect and guide you

Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic