SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
getthem33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

this is my first bait. I am new at this but i wanted to try it. So have a look at the result. English is not my first language but I hope it's possible to understand what I meant.

ME: Chris Mclovin
Scammer: Jennifer Okoh

I wanted to get a Scammer. It was mcuh more easier as i thought. I wrote a blank E-Mail to an address, and quick I got an answer:

Quote:

Jennifer Okoh

Apr 19 (7 days ago)

to me
Thanks for your respond, My Late client is from United State Of America and the funds deposited in a Bank here in Nigeria,I want you to note that this is not scam as you may think .All that matter is trust. I contacted you because the

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE INSTRUCTED ALL THE BANK HERE IN NIGERIA TO
CONFISCATE FUND OWN BY FOREIGNER WHO DID NOT INDCATE WILL/HEIR AT
THE END OF SECOND QUARTER OF THE YEAR.

I contacted you to stand as the next of kin since you are a foreigner,The Bank will transfer the $5 million dollars to you after due process. I will come over to your
country for the sharing of the funds. The funds is presently lodge in a
Bank here in Nigeria. You don’t need to entertain any fear, This
Transaction is 100% risk free. The sharing ratio is 50% for you and
50% for me.

All you need to do now send below information to proceed with you and
to enable me as a lawyer to commence work immediately. This
transaction is expected to be conclude within the maximum period of
FOUR working days after the procurement of the relevant document that
will enable you be identified as the appointed NEXT OF KIN to the
deceased.

1. Full Name:.....................................
2. Address:.......................................
3. Nationality:...................................
4. Age:.......... Date of Birth:.................
5. Occupation:.....................................
6. Phone:................Mobile no.....................
7. State of Origin:...........
8. Country:................

I will advise that you keep this transaction confidential to yourself
and also you should not inform anyone .It will also enable us safeguard
the transaction to enhance effective and smooth transfer of the fund
with all approval attached legally and also pray for establishment of
cordial relationship between both of us, God being our helper. Send the
information above and call me as soon as you receive this mail.

I await your immediate response.
ESQ.JENIFER OKOH.
Tel: ***********17

For my first bait I didn't want to phone or anythig like this, thats why i send this message

Quote:

Hello there,

I can't phone you because I am deaf and dumb! Didn't you know that? Please don't blame me, it's not a nice situation for me

I didn't expect an answer but then:

Quote:

Chris,

It does not matter if you are deaf and dumb, A heir could be any human being but what i need the information stated on my previous mail to proceed and you will be in contact regularly.
Send the information to proceed

6. Phone:................Mobile no.....................
7. State of Origin:...........
8. Country:................

BARRISTER .JENNIFER

I was a little bit confused because the phone number was asked again

Quote:

My dear Jenny,

I told you that I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER, I CAN NOT TALK OR HEAR. Why do you treat me like that? Please, that money is not for me, I really have enough of money. My company is in a good condition and my Bentley is freshly waxed, if you know what I mean.
But I want to use this money for a social project. So if we can't find another way, we cannot find together.

By the way, do you believe in our Lord Jesus?

God bless you

C. McLovin

I think she awited that question

Quote:

I have accepted to work with you since you but other information will be needed to proceed. I am very good christian, Before contacting you i pray and fasted for seven days God to reveal reliable person before i come across your contact and God lead me to you.
Send other information to proceed on Monday, If the Bank ask i will defend you because standing as the family lawyer to the decease and you .

Jennifer

She must be verry hungry!!

Quote:

Dear Jennymouse,

So if you fasted for 7 days you must be very hungry, not? Please promise me to eat something! Maybe I can send you a package of food. Do you like steaks? It's my main food here in America. But it will be a little bit difficult to send it to you.

Can you tell me the informations you need? Is this transaction really clean? I mean so much money. What do you do with you 50%?

By the way, how often do you got to church?

In motherly love

Quote:

Jennifer Okoh

Apr 21 (5 days ago)

to me
The fasting prayer is done.The information need to proceed since you are deaf and dumb are follows

6. State of Origin:...........
7. Country:................

The transaction is clean and really , if only you can keep it confidential till you receive
the funds in your account.I intend to invest in your country and but if you insist to invole me in your company, That is to invest my 50% in your country, I will appreciate and start from there .

I go to church every sunday and wednesday Midweek prayer.

Thanks.

SO, she goes to church, maybe the curch is on the way to the internet shop
Time to tell her about my business
Quote:

Dear old Jenny,

you wan to join my business? That would be great! I am an international pubic hair seller. That means I buy pubic Hair from all over the world, ship it to America and sell it for plastic surgery. I am one of two pubic hair seller in America. They implant that hair for bald people. There are some well known stars who wear our pubic hair! Of course I can't tell you any names - but if you like movies you have seen them.
Do you like movies?

This is how it works:

We have contact to hairy people. They send us their hair, we wash it and they will get the money after we have checked the quality. Normally an amount of 500$ for one bag of hair is paid. The seller (we call them haircows) send us 1 bag a week. So the income will be about 2000$ a month. We have one haircow who is very hairy. He earns 3500$ in a month.

The question is where are you from. We need different hair types from different countries.

I don't know how hairy you are, but there is a lot of money in it.

Nice to meet such nice people like you

In fatherly love

Quote:

Chris,

You sound funny by calling me Old Jenny, For you asking me were i m from, This means you are not reading my email initially. I am from Nigeria and we don't grow hair ,we do buy artificial hair .

If the Business is lucrative , I will get involve too. But before the Busines we have to get this fund out from Bank . Send the information to proceed tomorrow.

6. State of Origin:...........
7. Country:................

Jennifer

I don't trust her! Smile

Quote:

Jenny,

sorry for the old. It's a common word here in my country for someone you like. I hope you are not angry about that.
My business is very lucrative. You could be my salesman. I pay for every possible haircow an award of 250$ and if the hair of the haircow is good i will pay again 250$ bucks.
So there is no risk for my salesman. The same thing I do with my salesman in Poland. But I think you are not interested because soon you will have a lot of money. I know it is a hard business to find possible haircows. But for my Poland connection it's a lot of money. in the first 3 weeks I paid him about 5000$ for nothing. All the possible haircow he told me was not a good quality and they never send hair to me.

If you know some possible haircows, let me know!

Before I send you my information I have to be sure that you really work for the bank. Please don't be angry about that, I know you believe in our Lord Jesus but it's a big amount that you offered me. Is there something that you can show me to proof your identity?

From Hawaii with Love

She awaited that

Quote:

Jennifer Okoh

Apr 21 (5 days ago)

to me
Chris,
This business of yours will be nice business ,Just that, I have some client white client that are capable to handle such business here because they have a lot of foreigners .I believe he will help you out.I would have love to involve myself but the we don’t have much time because hopefull before the end of this , Thgis fund will be transfer to you.
I attached my international Passport to lessen your curiosity .I am very plain and simple people. You will know me more when you see after the transaction.
View the attached and send require information to proceed tomorrow.

There was an attched passport that looked real
But that was a way to easy for her

Quote:

Hey,

I have a problem with the file. I could not open it, because my virus scanner says there is a virus on the file. Maybe I do not handle my computer wright but I am a little bit careful.

Please, if you know somebody for my business I will pay a reward of 1000$ because we need more and more pubic hair. I have a lot of employes to pay and my bentley doesn't drive with water.

You are such a nice person

In a holy shrine

It seems she was getting annoyed

Quote:

Jennifer Okoh

Apr 21 (5 days ago)

to me
Ok send the information.There is no virus on the attached .Is copy of my Identity you demand.Send to proceed tomorrow.

Jennifer

Okay, time to send my address. And before asked, no it's not my real address.
Read it carefully, she did too

Quote:

Subject: Re: NO VIRUS CHRIS.SEND THE INFORMATION

Hello again,

here are my informations:

Name

1. Full Name: Dr. FU Chris Kevin mcLovin

2. Address: YOUth street 419

3. Nationality:Polish
4. Age:62
Date of Birth:14.02.1951
5. Occupation:Pubic Hair Seller
6. State of Origin:Hawaii
7. Country:USA

Maybe too obvious, she got a clue

Quote:

Chris,

Your address sound funy.

Jennifer

But not the end. She send my another mail. Maybe my address was not funny enough

Quote:

Chris,

I want to notify you that , I have prepare letter of application and apply to Bank today on your behalf as the cousin to the decease and the Bank accepted the application but they requested four documents before they will approve the funds on your name and they will contact you to know were you wish to transfer the sum of $5 million dollars to you through their corresponding Bank in Vancouver canada
The documents Bank requested are as fellow.

1. DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE $5 MILLION DOLLARS
2. A COPY OF YOUR DRIVING LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
3. A COPY OF YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL OR TELEPHONE BILL
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY “SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM” FROM COURT.

Among the above documents requested by the Bank, I have deposit certificate with me, which I attached to you .I believe you have Driving license or Intl passport and Electricity bill or Telephone bill. Send it today so that by tomorrow , I will go to court and secure the SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM from court with your name , Once the whole documents is complete , The Bank will transfer the funds to you this week.
I will be expecting #2 and #3 of the documents above and please confirm if you received DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE I attached to you.

Barrister. Jennifer

But my answer was enough for her and I lost her

Quote:

Jenni,

Vancouver Canada?! You must be kidding me! My ex-wife is from Canada. And between these 2 years we have been married I was almost getting blind. NO WAY, I don't deal with Canada anymore!
And why does everything sounds funny to you?

This was my first bait. That was a lot of fun and worth a blank E-Mail.
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice first effort!
I woudln't worry too much about the lad running off...they do that sometimes even to the experienced baiters. Just find another one and try again. Smile
Good luck!
getthem33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I will try my luck again Wink

One question. I use a proxy to write my mails to the scammers. Is there an other way? Maybe an IP-less Mailaccount?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gmail is excellent and somewhat baiter friendly. Welcome to the board.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
getthem33
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have any good hints, let me know!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like you were doing just fine. If you ask random questions it takes his thought off the script sometimes and that 419 is not a great thing to add in unless you want to put them on edge. They pick that up quickly.

Love the pubic hair sales. You seem fairly comfortable in that character, just polish him up.

The deaf card works well but maybe you could ignore the phone issue for many mails until he gets irate or gives up. Some become quite demanding of numbers, IDs or what have you. You just have to be a little more stubborn or find a distraction for him.

The best way to gather ideas and tips is to read what others have done with similar lads and adapt what you like to fit your character.

Bait safe and have fun most of all

Many of us have variations of the following in our draft file addressing the mail provider staff

Quote:
Hello Google staff.

Should my account ever come under any suspicion for anything, then I would like you to know that I am a scambaiter, and this is one of my characters. I only use this account for communication with scammers, and other people with activities related to scambaiting. Please don't shut this tool for harassing scammers down.

For further information, please contact me at: [an different email address]

Thanks

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic