SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

best way to waste a scammer's money?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coolman++
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen people make mugus board planes!

Yet they never answer me when I say I'm interested in the deal D:

I wonder why :O
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best ways to waste their money is to get them call you and have them for hours on the phone. Convince them they're calling at your office and have them listen to annoying music for long times popping every now and then saying "he's busy, wait a second"). Or having them scan documents... You get the point. Have you got a mentor? he or she will help you.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
coolman++
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tururut wrote:
Best ways to waste their money is to get them call you and have them for hours on the phone. Convince them they're calling at your office and have them listen to annoying music for long times popping every now and then saying "he's busy, wait a second"). Or having them scan documents... You get the point. Have you got a mentor? he or she will help you.

thanks Very Happy
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another good way to waste their money is to find out about a fake domain the very day it's registered and get it shut down a day or two later.
ETA: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230123

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this is a good way to vex them.

Get them to call other scammers, test tone lines, dead lines, leave voicemail on your bait mobile, or harvest international redirect numbers used by other scammers and pass them off as your own.

Make him change phone numbers so he has to spend money on phone credit.

Anything really, that will take up his time and use up resources.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I run modalities that involve everything in the above two posts. Very Happy

Getting lads to call each other en masse is one of my favourite baiting methods, because it takes so little effort from me, and it can tie up the lads so much if I have an especially compliant bunch. It wastes their time and their phone credits, it swamps their lines so that real victims are lost among the noise, and it just frustrates them to know they are being called by their fellow scammers and they have no idea why. All bad things for lads, and therefore good things for baiters. I wish more baiters would run a phone chain of their own, as far as I know, it's just dev guy and myself running it actively right now.

The best way to waste large amounts of their money is to send them on safari, but that is more time consuming and requires more effort from the baiter than simple phone bombings.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big x, can you provide some details about your "phone chain" and how it works? It sounds like a great modality.

Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Big x, can you provide some details about your "phone chain" and how it works? It sounds like a great modality.

+1

not "some" details, but a totally worked out modality from a to z Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
wasname
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coolman++ wrote:
I've seen people make mugus board planes!

Yet they never answer me when I say I'm interested in the deal D:

I wonder why :O

I'm a newbie at this stuff - I am only on my second bait. But on my first bait, which I done a couple of years back, I think I succeeded in wasting a few hundred dollars of my lad over the period of a couple of months.

What I did was to set up a UK based phone number at http://www.flextel.com/ Make sure to pick an 070 number, as they are the most expensive to dial. One can configure that number as "FAXmail(pdf)" Then you get emailed a PDF file of a document a lad sends. In my very limited experience, I found a form with enough pages woud mean they are bound to get something wrong. Mine did not put his employers addres or passport number, so he was required to send the page again.

A second phone number can be configured to redirect to a mobile phone, but that is free only for UK mobiles, which is fine for me as I am based in the UK.

When my previous lad was hooked, he kept stalling before sending FAXs. In the end I introduced a penalty, so the amount we would give him got reduced if a FAX was not sent by a certain date. He suffered that penalty. I believe he could simply not afford the FAX charges. He hold me one FAX cost him about $50.

When he phoned me, I would often drop the call immediately, or after 1 minute 3 seconds, to make sure that he paid the next minute of the call, as Flextel charge by the minute. Sometimes he would drop the call. When I asked why, he said he had run out of credit.

So I think I reallly ate into his money.

wasname
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:

Sure. The original idea isn't mine, I think the modality was actually thought up by Bruin or Dharma. I've just taken it to an industrial scale.

The first thing you need is a lad to provide a phone number, so you have a target. US and UK numbers work best, because other lads are most likely to believe those are plausible maga numbers. But I have been able to get lads to call African and other European numbers too.

The second thing you need is a large supply of fresh lad email addresses. I use a few sources for mine. http://spamdb.vp44.com/list_replyto.php is a great list of confirmed lad addresses which is updated every week or so. There are also some public catchers that I use, although that's more difficult because I need to harvest those manually. I don't want to reveal those on a forum that's not behind a login but I will be happy to share them in a PM.

Once I have those two things, I send an ASEM to myself, with my list of hundreds of lads in the bcc field. This is very important, because even the lads know it's suspicious if they can see an email going out to 500 recipients. The bcc takes care of that, because that way they're only sure that they got the email, and they don't know how many others also did.

Here's an example of my usual opening script, and I use the subject line "Please call me, I am interested <lad number>":

Quote:
I just received your email, and I am very interested. I need to speak to you urgently on the phone to discuss some of the details. Please call me as soon as you can, my number is <lad number>. Please leave a message if I don't pick the call. Please send me your number too so I can call you back if necessary.

Sincerely,
<baiting character name>
<lad number>

It's generic enough that it can fit most possible formats that the lads use, and it conveys enough eagerness that many believe it is a genuine maga. Please don't copy it exactly, because even the lads will figure it out if they're getting identical emails from multiple magas. But feel free to use something similar.

Then I wait a day. In that time, some of the lads will call, others will email back with their format because they didn't read my email, and others will say they tried to call and give me their number in return. I follow up with everyone who replies.

Based on what they say, I sometimes say they must have dialed the wrong number, or I say my connection is bad, try again, or I say my brother picked up the phone. If I'm moving the chain to bomb another lad, I say, that was my home number, can you call my mobile instead, and I give them the next lad number.

The idea is to encourage them to call again as many times as possible. I also quietly note down their phone numbers (if they're US or UK numbers) for the next round of the phone chain.

In this way, it's a self-perpetuating modality. For every number I bomb I get 10 back, and I take requests too, which means I'll never get to all of them. So I try to hit the worst lads first if I can.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To add to what Big X said, you can modify this technique to send threats, curses, homosexual solicitations, etc. in mass to thousands of mugus, with each e-mail conveniently including the phone number of the 'sender'

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yep, that's essentially what dev guy is doing to Shorty with his running insult bait. My fake lad doesn't have that kind of success with it, so I usually just stick to having multiple maga characters send out ASEMs.

I use one character for only US numbers, and two more for only UK numbers. That way I don't get them mixed up and get the lads suspicious that my character changed countries.

The lads are more likely to call UK numbers that are not redirects, but I've had plenty of success getting them to call +44 70 numbers too.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:

In this way, it's a self-perpetuating modality. For every number I bomb I get 10 back, and I take requests too, which means I'll never get to all of them. So I try to hit the worst lads first if I can.

Think you could possibly turn this into some kind of web application. Where we could update lad email and phone numbers into a database.
If you got some hosting somewhere in eastern Europe where you could basically spam lads email accounts with replies from prospective mugus each containing a different lads number. You could do a random db select and random language for the email.
Let lad chaos ensue.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a nice idea but too much risk for abuse. Suppose one disgruntled person put their ex's phone number in the database.... It's happened before, this sort of thing is the main reason why we have to be so careful about selecting emails and phone numbers that are confirmed as belonging to mugus.

Here, BigX and devguy put a lot of effort into taking due care, but the more people who get involved with a single chain, the more risk there is. Perhaps this is why BigX suggests other baiters set up their own chains, that way each individual has to take personal responsiblity for ensuring that only scammers are involved in their own chain.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another epic money-waster is my favorite adventure, hunting for piggies (getting lads bank accounts shut down). It wastes time and money AND, from time to time, the lad will lose the money in the account.

THAT will get you some spectacular ranting emails, by the way. I had one lad who lost a 5-figure amount and he was apoplectic. Oh, the language...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
Here, BigX and devguy put a lot of effort into taking due care, but the more people who get involved with a single chain, the more risk there is. Perhaps this is why BigX suggests other baiters set up their own chains, that way each individual has to take personal responsiblity for ensuring that only scammers are involved in their own chain.

Exactly. There are way too many problems associated with using an automated process. If an ITP number or email address slips into the database and gets bombarded with our formats and calls, that makes us spammers and really no better than the lads.

With the current method it is more targeted. I have control over who my ASEMs go to, and I have control over the phone number I give them that they end up calling. There is still a small risk of hitting a ITP with my ASEMs because I'm relying on the accuracy of my sources, but I'll never hit a ITP phone number because I know exactly where I'm getting the phone numbers I put through the chain: the lads give them to me directly.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic