SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will Shayna find Love & Riches???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, a friend of mine posted this guy on her FB page. I told her to forward the E-mail to me if she would like for me to utilize my special talent against him. I finally received a reply this morning so here we go:

Quote:
My name is Staff Sgt. David Lee. I am an American soldier that served in the US military in Iraq with the army and I have some amount that I want to move out of Iraq that I need your help with. Please reach me at <CLIPPED> as this mail was sent from my colleague's email box

I send a startup message to the address above:
Quote:
Dear David,
Thank you so much for your message. Please tell me more about
yourself. I think men in service are so cute. What are you trying to
move out of Iraq?
Shayna

He replies from yet another E-mail address:
Quote:
Dear friend,

Thanks for your prompt response. I appreciate the fact that we are strangers for now but knowing that all relationship starts from strangers to friendship and family in a moment of trust and sincerity so please note that trust is very essential in all dealings. I got your contact from an email address journal. What I am about to share with you is a top secret which you are not expected to tell anyone for my own sake. Please note that I am in an Iraq country side cave and I have limited time to be on the internet due to my present location. I am presently hiding in a remote village which makes it difficult to have access to the internet but I will always try my best to come on from time to time to communicate with you. You must be quite aware that the entire soldiers that was sent to Iraq have been ordered to leave by President Barrack Obama last year December but I had to stay back due to some unfinished business I had over here which I would suggest that you please keep as strictly confidential.

During our service in Iraq, while fighting for the great people of America so many lives were lost, friends e.t.c. May their perfect soul continue to rest in peace. During the period, we managed to move funds found in Saddam Hussein’s farm. Several Millions of Dollars was also discovered about $760 million of ousted Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's cash hidden in several cottages. You can visit these sites to have a pure idea of what am talking about:

You can go to this web link to read about events that took place there:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Six of us managed to take some and hid for ourselves. I was able to take US$25 Million dollars in cash for myself, mostly 100 dollar bills. I want to move this money to you so that you may invest it for me and keep my share for banking. I will take 70%, You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help me move it out of Iraq as Iraq is a war zone. I do not intend to come back to America for now for security reasons. I am aware that some of my colleagues already surrendered to the authorities and this is the more reason I do not plan to come back home neither do I intend to contact my family until everything is resolved. Presently, no one knows my location. I plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out using diplomatic immunity. All I need from you is your trust to work as partners as that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.

I’m not greedy. I have package the boxes believing that I will leave Iraq with the Red Cross officials before I changed my mind to remain here for now. I need you to get the consignment and keep in your custody pending my return to America.

I want you to understand that, this transaction is a gilt-edge transaction so you don’t have anything to be scared of. I have made all the necessary arrangement on how the boxes will be delivered to you at provided delivery address since I am not coming with diplomatic flight again. All I want from you is the maximum cooperation and prayers for me out here.

I will be redirecting the diplomat to deliver the boxes to you as he will be leaving Iraq very soon and since he has diplomatic Immunity, the consignment will not be subject to rigorous screening. I will provide you with the name of the diplomat in charge of delivery and I will also give to him your contact information that you shall be providing me to enable him contact you immediately on his arrival.

I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details like your full names, contact address, contact telephone as well as your present occupation.

This will enable me know how to position myself to make sure this deal is brought to a logical conclusion without any hitch.

CONFIDENTIALITY.

Note that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the boxes so please do not tell him that they contain money. The boxes are package in a consignment as mere goods. Just let him know they are personal effects that belongs to a dead soldier is directed to you. I shall send you the pictures of myself and the consignments as soon you get back to me to assist me.

My confidence and trust in you should not be betrayed because I have put a lot on the line here and God shall see us through. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. My most secured email address is <CLIPPED> for security reasons. I await your response ASAP.

God bless you and and God bless America. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks
SSG David Lee

I'll update with my reply later today.

ETA: My reply:
Quote:
Dear David,
I have read your E-mail and I understand that absolute secrecy must be maintained. Second, I hope you will find trust in me. I'm a member of the NRA and carry a CCW. Please further explain what must be done to help you.
Shayna

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a member of the NRA and carry a CCW

and your STD will F (him) UBAR Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally received a reply from this knucklehead:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your email. However, I would be needing your name and full mailing address with the zip code in order to proceed as that is where the boxes would be shipped to. Please send it in the format below.

Full Name:
Telephone:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code

Thanks
SSG David Lee

My reply:
Quote:
Dear David,
You can have the boxes shipped to me at the following address:
(My fake addy & K-7 phone number)
I was beginning to think you had decided against letting me help
you. What was the holdup?
Shayna
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic