SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So Malaysian Lads actually bother to check things?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Azarov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dear Mrs Benjamin contacted me recently looking for someone to help her distribute her wealth to the poor. Was going well, until I was caught by a lad that actually knows how to use Google Translate.

Cast:
The Philantropist: Dr Devan Akiri
The Dying Widow: Mrs Angela Benjamin
The Lawyer: Barr. Mike Davis

And, action!

Beloved ,

My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ churches. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than two hours. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. But this fund is with a legal mandate with an irrevocable comprehensive insurance Contact

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Angelina Benjamin.
E-mail :[email protected]

Good day, Mrs Benjamin

I' so sorry to hear about your unfortunate health problems. I know that our Lord will forgive you, and welcome you into the kingdom of heaven with open arms!

I feel humbled that you would consider donating your fortune to my organization. We are on our way to do some missionary work in an island nation in the Western Pacific ocean. Your donation will make a big difference in the lives of many children, and show then God's path.

I Hope to hear from you soon!

Yours faitfully,
Dr Devan Akiri

Dear Beloved Dr Devan Akiri ,

Thank you for your prompt response,

I believe in miracles; however I prefer to pass on at this stage since I am bed ridden and in constant pain. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I lived for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since my present situation, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families.

I will like you to know that all what I have said in my mail to you is the truth and nothing but the truth if only my condition was not up to this stage I would have done this my self and gave the money to the homeless and the less privilege people in the society but due to my Present condition i cannot, my Husband and three kids Died in an Auto Accident in the Year 2009, i was also in the car with them and was the only one that Survived, God had a reason for keeping me alive to finish his good work and to also Spread it to the less Privilege, If i tell you how i came across your Email you would not believe me. First of all i would like to ask if you believe in God almighty??? If so i want you to know now that he was the one that revealed your contact to me in my Dreams and told me that you had the heart of an Angel and would be the perfect person to Finish his good work before he now directed me further on a web search for your Email.

And am hoping this funds will endeavor some good things in the life of the homeless people in the society. Below is my picture in the hospital with my doctor beside me and I also want you to know that I can't walk I can barely talk I can't even type very well it is the nurses that types for me when ever I want to type, that's why I want you to help me handle this and I know that God will surely reward you back for this.

As I have mentioned to you earlier in my email, that the money is in Royal Bank of Scotland Malaysia and the total sum to be wired into your Account is $7.5Million Dollars in which 30% will be yours and %10 will be my Lawyers after then you share the balance to the less privileged people in the society and the homeless all over the world.

Please feel free to contact the attorney who is in Malaysia and has his Chambers there as well. He is the one in charge of this funds and paper work, contact him now so that he can proceed to prepare the necessary documents to back you up concerning this transaction as am not sure of myself as the Doctor told me i have only a few weeks to live and can't do anything on my own .

Barr. Mike Davis
M-Davis Chamber & Association.
Level 17, West Wing The Icon, No.1, Jalan 1/68F Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone Number : +60102803476
Email Address: [email protected]
[email protected]

I await your Onward confirmation as regards to your help ok? Please Ensure that as soon as funds are released to you it is been used for the work of charity ok?

All is well the God i serve will see us through to the very Successful End of this Transaction.

You can call my Lawyer on the above number if you have Further Question, I will be waiting further news from you concerning any discussion with the Attorney.

Stay blessed and may the good Lord Be with you and your Family.

Mrs. Angela Benjamin
Direct email : [email protected]

(Included some stock photos of a doctor tending to an old lady)

Her letter obviously made a big impression on the sweet Dr Akiri:

Hello Mrs Benjamin

I'm very glad to have recieved your email. I was waiting for a reply all day, and you were always in my thoughts and prayers.

The Lord indeed works in mysterious ways... He knew that I was looking for extra finances for our charitable foundation, and that your blessed heart was looking for someone to help share your wealth with the world.

I will contact your lawyer in all haste! Please also let me know at which hospital you are staying - I would very much like to send you some flowers or other assistance.

Blessings be upon you kind soul!

Regards,
Dr Devan Akiri

Beloved ,

Your email was received and I will be very happy to see my dream come through , always pray for me and i will be happy to be alive to see this come through , always update me on every email you receive from my lawyer and also try to follow his instructions to enable him finalized this as soon as possible

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Time to contact the learned Barrister:

Good day sir.

I contact you with regards to the estate of Mrs Angela Benjamin. She, in all her kindness, has decided to donate her wealth to my organization.

We are currently planning an excursion to bring the word of God to an island nation in the Western Pacific. We have already gathered some funds through donations to facilitate our mission, but this will be a very welcome addition. For the purposes of planning, I would like to finanlize this matter in all haste.

One important question: will you be declaring the funds to the government? We do not wish to pay taxes, as the money could be much better used in our activities. It would bring me great happiness if we could leave government agencies out of the matter...

Also, please ensure that my organization never hears of the 30% that will come to me personally. I wish to keep it for myself, but my associates will certainly demand a share if they hear about it. Can I rely on your discretion in this regard?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Dr Devan Akiri

Hello Dr Devan Akiri ,

My name is Barrister Mike Davis , attorney to Mrs. Angela Benjamin, whom has directed you to me, wanting you to be the sole beneficiary to her assets. I have been the attorney to Mrs. Angela Benjamin for 7 years, whom is currently suffering from cancer and presently preparing to undergo surgery, so I am in no position to question her orders as to give away her assets to whom is deem fit to have it.

To her, the chances of her surviving is slim, so she has asked me to carry out her dying wish since she has no surviving relatives whom she can WILL her possessions to. So it is my duties to verify whom ever she has directed to contact me, since she cannot entertain any calls except emails. So I solicit your cooperation and understanding so that I can carry out her wishes.

All I require from you is your trustworthiness and transparency. I shall also the information’s submitted by you to prepare the transfer documents which will be presented to the bank for the release of the funds to you. The money in question is $7.5 million. I would like you to provide me with some of your information’s such as: Your full name, Your Telephone and Fax Number, Your home address, Your age and present Occupation, With the help of this information’s, I shall start the preparation of the transfer documents changing the beneficiary's name from Mrs. Angela Benjamin to your name.

However, I shall also meet with Mrs. Angela Benjamin , and tell her that you have volunteered to stand as the next-of-kin to her, and believe you me, this will glad her soul. As per your question, I have to assure you that everything is 100% risk-free and legit transaction.

Once again, I would say on behalf of my client, Mrs. Angela Benjamin, thank you for volunteering to be her next-of-kin and to use the money for the improving the lives of the less privilege in the society as this has always been her wish.

I shall be expecting your prompt response to confirm you are willing to work with me so i can proceed with this.

Please do keep this transaction secret let it be only me and you till everything is done , as soon as I confirm your information I will proceed immediately in getting the needed documents for this transaction .

I await your prompt response,

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

M-Davis Chamber & Association.
Level 17, West Wing The Icon, No.1, Jalan 1/68F Jalan Tun Razak 50400
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone Number : +60102803476
Email Address: [email protected]

Was busy with some other things for a few days, so they naturally got a bit impatient:

Beloved ,

How are you doing today , I hope fine , I am still waiting for your reply to know how far you have gone with my lawyer , I hope you are still interested in helping me on this transaction , please update me because I do not know how long I am going to stay according to my doctor because I want the fund to be in your account now that I am still alive so that you can be able to start suing the fund according to my wish .

Please update me and let me know how far you have gone with him . if you are still interested please do not fail to contact him today to enable him start working on Monday or Tuesday .

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Attention: Dr Devan Akiri,

How are you doing today , what is going on ? I hope you are doing fine and that you got all the emails I have been sending to you , try to respond let me know what to tell my client Mrs. Angela Benjamin , she is worried , I hope you are still interested in helping her doing this transaction .

Get back to me to confirm this email today for us to know how to proceed from tomorrow .

Regards,

Barr. Mike Davis

(Signature/contact details removed for rest of post, to save space.)

Beloved ,

How are you doing today , I thank God for making me to be alive today , please let me know how far you have gone with my lawyer because this is a new month and I will not want us to delay on anything , I chose you because I believe you are faithful and will also be able to handle the transaction , please update me and also try to follow the instruction because you are not going to regret anything when the fund is been transferred to your account .

Do it for god and for the poor people around you , this is from my heart and I want you to bring out your own time to assist . if you think you can not be able to do it , please do not fail to let me know before is late because I need to get this done now that I am still alive . I will never stop praying for you .

Thanks

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Beloved ,

Did you got my email ? I am still waiting for your reply let me know what to do next , I hope to see your urgent reply after reading today

Thanks

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Attention: Dr Devan Akiri,

How are you doing today , what is going on ? I hope you are doing fine and that you got all the emails I have been sending to you , try to respond let me know what to tell my client Mrs. Angela Benjamin , she is worried , I hope you are still interested in helping her doing this transaction .

Get back to me to confirm this email today for us to know how to proceed from tomorrow .

Regards,

Barr. Mike Davis

Dear ,

I just wonder why you are still keeping silent , it means that you are sick or dead or that you are not getting any of my emails , if you are not ready to assist Mrs. Angela on this , can you let me know today before is late . I hope to see your reply after reading this email to confirm this , we are in second week of the month and something needed to be done fast now that my client is still alive .

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

Beloved,

I just know why is taking you time to reply my email , I know there are so many scam now on the internet and is too hard to trust someone you meet on net these days but I trusted you believing that you are going to handle this transaction very well and that was why I chose you for this transaction . please I am begging in the name god to get back to me because my sickness is getting worse and I will not be happy if I die without fulfilling my wish by using this fund in helping the less privileges in your country and also to help the poor widows than allowing my husband brother to lavish the fund in cars and women , if you can trust me the way I trusted I assure you that you will never have anything to regret with this transaction as soon as we get this done . all my consign is to be sure that the fund will be used according to my wish and not for your personal wish , if you think that you can not handle this try and let me know today so that I will stop conta

My lawyer will be contacting you today or tomorrow and as soon as you receive any email from him make sure you follow his instruction to enable him transfer the fund to your account without any delay , he is going to provide every documents needed for this as soon as you contact him ..

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

And a dozen or so verbatim repeats of the above mails...

Dear ,

A power of attorney was forwarded to Royal Bank of Scotland this morning by a gentleman who claimed to be your next of kin and to acknowledge the receipt of the information's your next of kin provided the payment that is required of you in order for the bank to allow your next of kin pay for the documents ,which you sent him to pay on your behalf since you have been hospitalized and will want the funds transferred into the account details below.

JPMORGAN CHASE BANK,
New York USA
SWIFT:CHASUS33
Acc. 400927098

If truly you are the person that sent your next of kin to pay your transfer fee on your behalf since you have been hospitalized because this is not our agreement and how can you do such thing without letting me know , this fund belong to my client Mrs. Angela Benjamin and you are the only one that knows about this transaction and the information has already been change to your name just waiting for the payment to complete the document needed before the bank called me this morning after reciving the power of attorney .

Is this why you are not responding to my email ? do you have another plan to divert Mrs. Angela fund to another account ? Please respond to me email and if possible given me a call because if very urgent I hear from you today , I hope you doing fine .

Wishing you good health and quick recovery

Regards,

Barr. Mike Davis

Well, ok then. He's trying to push the matter a bit with the possibility of losing out. Also, I don't remember saying anything about my health. Time to get talking again. First, put the poor widow at ease...

Dear Mrs Benjamin

I apologize for my recent silence. As I mentioned to you in my previous email, I was on my way to spread the word of our Lord to the people of Pulaka. I went there, and the mission was a great success! The young ones were so happy to see us, and even more happy to receive the Bibles we took to them.

Unfortunately, I had no access to email during my visit, as we were mosly traveling in the rural parts of the island. Furtunately I am now back at home, and we can continue the task of moving the assets in your estate to a deserving cause.

I will immediately contact Barr. Davis to get the process started again.

Kind regards,
Dr Devan Akiri

...and get the lawyer off my back:

Dear Barr. Davis

Please accept my apologies for my extended silence. As I explained to Mrs. Benjamin, I've been away on missionary work for the past few weeks, and did not have access to email. I am now back at home, so we can settle this matter.

Best wishes,
Dr Devan Akiri

Dear ,

I hope you got my last email ? you should try and send the informations to enable us start .

Your full name
Address :
Direct telephone.

The banking information will be required latter after I got the documents , I will now go to bank to know when the transfer will be made then we can be able to proceed

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

Seems like they guy forgot about me at this point, since I only got the copy-paste form letter of introduction back after this. Mrs Benjamin at least kept track of the story:

Beloved,

Thanks for your email and I will be waiting for abnb upddate from you as soon as you hear from the lawyer .

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

A few more days passed, with daily reminders from the dear old lady and her representative.

Hello ,

This is to confirm to you that I am still waiting for your reply since then , please get back to me today let me know what am doing because time is not on my side and I will like us to get everything finalized this week , if you are not interested please let me know for me to find another solution because time.

I hope to see your urgent reply .

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

Ok fine, have a bone:

Dear Barr. Davis

Herewith the information requested:

Full name: Dr Devan Akiri
Address: Boldistrasse 93, 8500, Neuhusen, Switzerland

I do not have a permanent phone number at this stage, since I travel quite a lot. Will it be OK if I gave you the number for my foundation's voice center in London?

Regards,
Dr Devan Akiri

And he kicks the money request into action:

Attention:

Thanks, that you mean that Mrs. Angela Benjamin was a very nice woman for me and my family and have actually helped children across Africa and Asia, when she was Ok, and this is another reason why I want to help her so I can not, I am very serious person and I assure you of the possibility of such devices, which is why I fear Mrs. Angela Benjamin must be careful and you have to assure me that you will not let her.

I visit the Federal Supreme Court and the bank (Royal Bank Of Scotland Malaysia) to check how much it will cost to get approved change of ownership, keep in mind that I'll be the one to draft a power of attorney to make the recipient, but we will need the consent of Federal Supreme Court, which I tried and they said that it will cost us $ 3,650 USD.

Following this, I want you Mrs. Angela Benjamin and know that I am ready to help in which ever way I can, and that's why I kept everything that I do, and have contacted the Federal Supreme Court to know how much it will cost us, and I know that this change of ownership is the only thing holding the course of this transaction and release the fund to you, because before Mrs. Benjamin Angela's husband died it was made by the same process, and change of ownership was approved before Mrs. Angela Benjamin was a recipient of the funds in question.

I assure you, and confirm the availability of funds, and that is why I am ready to help in which ever way I can, and have agreed to help with USD $ 1,650, because I know Angela Benjamin is in the hospital and does not have access to cash, like all her medical bills have been paid for in advance.

My dear I want you to know that Angela's mother is a very nice person and we certainly benefit from this transaction from what we offer, for the care of mothers and less privilege, though always mentioned.

So now let's try the best to join hands as one, to make this dying woman dreams will come true, okay? And that's another reason why I agreed to help with what I can bring.

Also have in mind that the process of this document I will need your full name in order to join as a recipient of these funds.

My dear, it is important to try and raise $ 2,000 USD left for us to obtain the approval of this document, Ok? because I know that the change of ownership of this document, there is no way progress can be made, because it's like an agreement between you and Angela Benjamin Malaysian government, so that means a new owner, so I want you to know that when the This document has been approved in your name, you will be made the beneficiary and will have access to funds to complete this woman wishes. To quickly obtain this document, which I encourage you to send the balance of $ 2,000 USD for the Western Union Money Transfer with the details as shown below.

Mr. Jamie Derek
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Q: Month
A : 3

I expect the ten-digit control number, along with the sender's name for the possibility of obtaining funds. I assure you that the document will be prepared and get up to 24 hours, as I was advised by the Supreme Court.

Please let her know I'm doing the best here, and also remember that my USD $ 1650 will be replaced after you have received Mrs. Angela Benjamin resources in their hands.

Complete this form of cinema from the bank and send it to me after filling, and if you can not be able to fill, you can still send information via e-mail for me to help you in completing it.

We need to get this done as soon as possible to finish everything before the week ends.

Call me after reading to confirm

Regards,

Barr. Mike Davis

So this confirms it then - Malaysian Lad.

Hello ,

How are you doing today, I hope fine , did you got my last email ? please make sure you respond to my email today because of time, we need to start working on the document this week, Mrs. Angela Benjamin was asking me about you today I went to see her in the hospital and she never believe that we have not done anything since then , I hope you really want to assist her on this transaction ? please be free to let me know today so that I can inform her to enable her start looking for another person because I am not going to choose for her , try and get back to me after reading today . stop keeping quiet , always respond to my email ,I have sent several emails to you without getting a single reply from you yesterday and sometimes I wonder if the hackers are using your email , I hope I will hear from you today and for your information this transaction must come from your mind, I will not like it to be as if I am or Mrs. Angela Benjamin is trying to push you to do what you don’t want to do , if you are not sure of this or that you cannot handle the transaction , try and let me know today as we cannot continue waiting for you every week without knowing the conclusion of the fund and sometimes I wonder if you will be able to handle this fund by the time is been transferred to your account .

Do not ask me my last email because that will show that you are not following only if you are not the only one using your email , please this is a another week and the week is ending without achieving anything . this is no the way we should work , I wait for your reply after reading today

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

Getting a bit irritated? I think a slap is in order. Also, I've never met this "Jamie" that will recieve the cash, and that will not do:

Barr. Davis,

First of all, I did receive your previous email with the next of kin application form. I have looked at it, but did not reply immediately since I have a few concerns. But more about that later.

Before we discuss any more business, I must tell you that I did no appreciate the tone of your latest message. I do not know what kind of people you are used to dealing with, but make no mistake sir - I will not be spoken to in such an aggressive and rude manner! You allege that I have not responded to any of your emails, when in fact I have contacted you more than once. Need I remind you that I am doing this out of concern for Mrs Benjamin, and not for your pleasure? The arrangements for the closure of a soon to be deceased person's estate is a grave and delicate metter, and not something to be taken lightly. Please tell me that you understand this, and that you intend to act in a manner befitting a leaned gentleman in our further dealings.

Concerning the next of kin application form: I am aware that these administrative matters always have costs involved. I do not mind paying them, since it is Mrs Benjamin's wishes that the matter be settled in a correct fashion. One point does concern me dearly - who is Mr Jamie Derek? I have not been in contact with this person, yet you ask me to send a payment to him. Please clear up this possible misunderstanding before we continue.

Dr Devan Akiri

And inform Mrs Benjamin of my concerns:

My Dearest Mrs Benjamin

First of aal, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for my late reply. This has been an extremely busy week for me. As I said in my previous email, I have just returned from a trip to the islands of Pulaka. The donors of my foundation were urgently awaiting my report of our missionary and relief activities, and I needed to give them immediate feedback. I will try to give you more timely responses in the coming weeks.

I did correspond with Barr Davis concerning your estate. He sent me some forms to complete, and the details of a small fee that needs to be paid. But I must share with you, my dearest Mrs Benjamin, that I do not approve of his way of doing things. In his latest email, he was quite rude and disrespectful. Also, I do not know the person to which the fee needs to be paid - a certain "Mr Jamie Derek". I feel that Barr Davis may be planning to defraud you, and take the money from your estate for himself.

I will do some research on Barr Davis, to make sure he has only your best interests at heart. Please be patient for a few days.

With love and compassion,
Dr Devan Akiri

She immediately reassured me:

Dear Beloved ,

Dr Devan Akiri , Your mail was received and I am sorry for not contacting you on time , my lawyer was here today with some document in your name and I am very happy for the progress hoping to see the transfer to be finalized before the end of next week or possible before you have another trip .

Barr. Mike Davis is a very nice man and he has been good to me and my husband and also a brother in our church and he is also the one that has been taking care of me and doing everything for me since I was admitted in the hospital , please do not think that he will run away with the fund because he will not allow me to know anything about the fund , all I need from you is for you to follow his instructions because I want this to be transferred before the coming election in Malaysia and I also believe that you are going to use the fund according to my wish , I will be praying for you that God should give you direction on how to use it , I will be happy anywhere I am if this fund is been used in helping the poor ones .

Thanks for your time .

Mrs. Angela Benjamin

Well, that's a relief! In the meantime:

Hello Dr Devan Akiri,

Thanks for your email and I will like you to understand that I am not putting pressure on you but I am acting because I want this to be finalized possible by Monday next week you have the fund in your account depending on when the payment is made for the documents , the name given you to you is the name from the federal high court account clerk , you should proceed in sending the fee with the name tomorrow and let me know as soon as it is done with the information’s .

Send also your banking information if you can not be able to fill the form sent to you , respond to my email now and possible give me any number for easy communication .

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

Not much of an apology, but ok.

Hello Dr Devan Akiri,

You don’t really understand the pressure am getting here , from the first day Mrs. Angela Benjamin contacted you , she always ask of you and wanted to know how far we have gone and sometimes I will not have news for her but I will only tell her that things is going well just to make her happy , I am not after this fund but want it to be transferred to your account as instructed by my client Mrs. Angela , She want someone that have the fear of god that will use the fund according to her wish , like I told you before that I have been with she and the husband for long and I can never think of anything evil or do anything that will make her to feel bad , i made a promise to her that I will do everything possible to see that her dream comes through , please do not feel bad the way I sent an email to you before , I went to federal High Court on 17th to get an affricative of change , which the court issue the document to me in your name and I also showed them to my client Mrs. Angela Benjamin , attached is the copy of the letter along side with the receipt of the one I paid for but we still need to get more documents before the fund will finally be transferred to your account now that you are around not when you will travel again .

I hope you will understand the reasons . may God bless you and your family .

Try to send the fee tomorrow or let me know when is going to be possible because I will be going to the bank tomorrow and will also visit Mrs. Angela , so I need to update her on everything .

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Mike Davis

I suppose it's time to make ammends with the learned Barr Davis:

Barr. Davis,

I have received the documents you sent. I will look over it in the next few days. When I am satisfied that you are comitted to a honourable settlement of the affair and that you have Mrs Benjamin's best interests at heart, I will proceed with the payment.

As promised, here are my banking details:
Bank: BANK HAPOALIM (SWITZERLAND) LTD
SWIFT Code: POALCHZZGVA
Account Number: 0146 6619 773
Account Security Reference: הונאה פלילית

The above security reference MUST be used for all enquiries and transactions EXACTLY as shown above, or the bank might start an investigation...

Dr Devan Akiri

The bank is the Swiss branch of the Israeli Hapoalim. The security reference translates to "CRIMINAL FRAUD". Time to update Mrs Benjamin:

My Dear Mrs Benjamin

I have contacted your lawyer, and supplied him with my banking details. I hope he is as trustworthy as you say... I do trust you, and believe that God would have warned you if Barr. Davis was planning to take your money for himself...

I have some good news! I will be travelling to a donors' conference this week, and I may be able to visit you in hospital. I would very much like to sit at your bedside and pray with you. Could you perhaps send me the details of the hospital that you are staying in, so I may check if it will be possible?

Yours, with love,
Dr Devan Akiri

And then, this morning, the Barrister had something to get off his chest:

What is the meaning of this הונאה פלילית ? why not put it like this : לזיין את האמא שלך

Translated: "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"

Busted. :-/

(edit: flow)

Last edited by Azarov on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Azarov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The documents attached by Barr Davis were actually of a "decent" quality - at least better than the average Nigerian lad. Not the work of a highly skilled Photoshop expert, but better than the usually "baby's first MS Paint project".

Will upload some later.
Azarov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Documents from Barr. Davis:

Image Image ImageImage

Not brilliant, but definitely better than some of the others I've seen. Or maybe I've just been out of this game for too long...
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if you had sent the security reference transliterated into Latin or Greek letters?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Azarov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bad idea... Closes the quick copy+paste possibility.

Will keep that in mind.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic