SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baby Girl Rose (my first pet)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free oscarpiles!

Before I continue, I have a noob question: All personal information I've provided to the lad has been bogus, however, since I am using yahoo email, my IP address could be found if he knew where to look. Should I drop him or is it safe to continue?

If I drop him I will be happy to give him to someone else.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Traditionally I like to post after a few drinks but I am in the Boris Yeltsin Level at the moment so please bear with me!

Do a check on your IP to see if it is anywhere near your comfort zone. If it is too close to Home for your comfort, then drop the Lad. Chances are the IP will be far removed from wherever your are Baiting. Remember that you never need to do anything that you are not comfortable with. There is always the opportunity to open another account and start again.

Most Lads will never check your location nor will they have the resources to do anything about it BUT we play safe here! If it seems wrong to you, then it is wrong. Nobody can tell you any different; not even Ron Popeil; well, okay maybe him and if you are talking to him can I get his autograph?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks oscarpiles.

I checked my IP and I don't think it's close enough for the lad to find me. Plus, when I email from my cellphone, it's on the other side of the country, so I will just do my devilish work through my cellphone.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

You can always open a gmail account and tell your lad your boss was getting suspicious about the Yahoo account.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, thanks Capone! I'll do just that.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to Rose at 10:04pm

Quote:
FX Receipt: DO NOT RESPOND

This is an automated message informing you that a shipment has been sent to the following recipient:

NURUDEEN ABDULLAI

Information regarding your shipment, including the tracking number can be found here:

(large zip file containing garbage)

Thank you,
Del Delsamon
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Rose today at 9:14am

Quote:
Hello Honey, where are you now i have really miss you soo much , so how was your trip and i hope you are now at home, I hope you have already sent me the Phone Through FEDEX and can you give me the Info. now im waiting for your reply ...?

From me at 9:41am

Quote:
Hey baby,

The trip was tiring. Sixteen hours to get there and sixteen hours to return to home, which is why I have been away for so long. Your phone has been sent to you. They said they would send you the info directly.

Also, my boss is getting suspicious about my old email address, so I deleted it. Please email me at this one from now on.

From Rose at 11:51am

Quote:
Ok my love , i have not still receive any Info. from them in my mail box, i hope you have the Info. give it to me now Im waiting my love .

11:51am

Quote:
How are you

11:53am

Quote:
I have not receive any mail from them honey, im very worried, becuz of that i know you have the FEDEX Info. Give it to me now before it too late Honey .

From me at 1:25pm

Quote:
Baby, I don't have the FedEx information. I gave them your email so that it could be sent to you directly. They didn't provide me any information.

Check your spam as that is probably where it was sent.

Sent by rose to my old email at 3:06pm

Quote:
I only had this message in my mail box i dont understand, all what i need is the Tracking Number . (forwarded message from fdxauto tracker)

3:07 pm at my new email
Quote:

You have to get an Info. from the Fedex and give me the Info. thats all what i need from you ok ., you have to go back to Fedex and let them give you the right tracking Numbers before its too late. Im sad and worried all day honey

From me at 3:26 pm

Quote:
You should have received an email from them that included the tracking number. I was not given the tracking number because they told me that information would be sent directly to you.

Sorry, but I am not driving another sixteen hours out of my way to get you a tracking number for a shipment that will most likely be sent to you close to the time I came back.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From rose at 5:02pm

Quote:
You know honestly im worried all becuz of this Ok, why will you send something to me and they wont even give you an Info. or give you some thing as a form which Prove that you have really sent it to me, you dont even know the Tracking numbers and also you dont even how to send it , To be honest to you, im highly Disappointed in you .
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From me at 6:35pm

Quote:
I can understand your disappointment Ok, but I don't think you realize how bad a reputation FedEx has here. I've been burned by them before.

You would've gotten your birthday money much faster if you would've considered something a little easier, like perhaps a bank transfer.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a great excuse really! All of those FedEx mails wanting you to download your ticket might be of use to you depending on what direction you want to take him.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks! I'm starting to realize that these excuses could be used for just about anything that requires a control number: "Western Union didn't give me a control number because they have a new system where they send it straight to the recipient."
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This afternoon in YIM:

Quote:

Queen Rose Queen:<ding>
Queen Rose Queen:Hi
Me:Hello rose
Queen Rose Queen:Hi
Me:How are you?
Queen Rose Queen:Not good, very worried, been crying all day today
Me:Why? What's wrong?

Queen Rose Queen:Becuz you told me you sent me a Phone and you dont even have any Info. which shows that you have sent me a phone

Me:Ok well, all I did was go to the counter, give them the phone and show them your information. They typed it up and told me they send you an email directly with the information.

Me:They did send me a receipt
Queen Rose Queen:Ok where is the Receipt, send me the reciept right now in my mail box im waiting
Me:Ok, hang on
Queen Rose Queen:Ok
Me:I sent it
Queen Rose Queen:Ok let me check

What I sent was a fake receipt. It didn't say "FedEx" on it, but rather "FX Farsville Loc". The receipt shows a 10lb phone costing $48.26 to ship it. With that, plus all the transaction fees from failed wire transfers, plus gas for 32 hours driving, PLUS the juice that she never asked for again, my character probably sunk about $500 of his fake dollars on this bitch.

Quote:
Queen Rose Queen:Well i got the Receipt from you, but i didn't get any Tracking number from you
Me:That's all I got from them
Queen Rose Queen:So how do you expect me to get the Phone you sent .?
Me:I figure they will ship it to your address.
Queen Rose Queen:I didn't get any mail from them , can you call them right now and talk to them .
Me:I don't understand. Did they not email the information?
Queen Rose Queen:No they did not e-mail me with any Information, i mean i didn't get any information from them
Me:ok, I'll call and see what the problem is.
Queen Rose Queen:Ok i want you to call them right now and talk to them
Me:You need to quit buzzing me. I can't talk with them and talk to you at the same time. Just hang on.
Queen Rose Queen: Ok
Queen Rose Queen: Are you talking to them right now on Phone ..?
Me: I'm on hold
Queen Rose Queen: Ok
Me: They will not give me the information but will be sending you another email with the detail. It will not be until tonight when their system updates.
Queen Rose Queen: Ok, ill be expecting for their mail, why dont they send you the Information too ..?
Me: Something about confidentiality to the receiver. New security rules mandated in our area.
Queen Rose Queen: Oh Ok i see, well ill be expecting their e-mail and if i dont recieve any e-mail from them then, im sorry
Me: What are you saying, if you don't receive an email then, what?
Queen Rose Queen: Its Ok, im just very upset and soo much worried right now as im talking to you
Me: Ok, well I'm sure you'll get an email. In the meantime, just think of me. It will help you relax
Queen Rose Queen: Im bored dont know what to do, where were you right now .?
Me: I'm at work
Queen Rose Queen: What work do you do for a living ..?
Me: I told you that long ago. You don't remember? wow
Queen Rose Queen: Im sorry i have forget, tell me again
Me: lol... Ok. I work in a medical office. I do paperwork and tech work. I'm on call and sometimes work nights.
Queen Rose Queen: wow that is a very nice work of you
Me: thanks. It's an analyst/therapy company. Two analrapists own the practice. I just help with administrations
Queen Rose Queen: Oh nice

NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email from Rose at 10:33am

Quote:
U see what they sent to me in my mail box, what is the meaning of this.??

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:57 AM
Subject: Fx Receipt: DO NOT RESPOND

This is an automated message informing you that a shipment has been sent to the following recipient:

NURUDEEN ABDULLAI

Information regarding your shipment, including the tracking number can be found here:

<link to garbage file

Thank you,
Del Delsamon

Email from Rose at 10:41am

Quote:
You know what im not here for Games ok, i went to FEDEX today to check wether you have send me the Phone and they told me that No one called Henderson, have sent nothing , to me Honest to you im not here for GAMES Ok and be honest to me ok .BYE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic