SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alien Fiance Form.....How hard can it be????

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent one of my Piggy's to market a while back and received word back from Alan that the Lad belonged to a larger gang there in Senegal. So rather than grab two pigs and break up the bait I decided to carry on a bit by sending the Barrister a payment slip and the Ladette the Alien Fiance forms. So, How hard is it to get the forms filled out?" you ask? Sometimes it takes some pretty good arm twisting:

Quote:
Hi Dearest ,
good evening and how are you doing,your work and how is the condition's of your health?hope you are doing fine with good conditions of health,mine i am doing fine and very happy meeting your kind mail. before i proceed,may i inform you that i have supposed to replied you since i met this message,but because i i was expecting to meet the reverend father on behalf of the scanning machine that i will use in scanning out the
form that you sent to me before filling it ,OK i had just meet him and explain every thing to him,but he told me that the scanning machine is not in order,he said that when ever it is in order,he will send for me. mean while honey i have gone through your mail and i am more than happy hearing that you had already send the money to the lawyer,honey please the lawyer also called the father and tell him that you said that you have send money to him,but you did not send to him the payments slip,so the father ask me to write and inform you that you should scan and send the payment slip to him so that he can be able to cash the money here and proceed to get us those required at the high court. thanks allot darling for your effort,caring and keeping your promises to me,the almighty God will bless you and grant me my heart desire of relocating to you soon. i will stop and will be going back to the hostel expecting your to read your mail tomorrow with good news that you have send the payment slip to him,have a good evening with lots of kisses fro yours loving S.

Quote:
Dear S,
I just sent the bank transfer slip to Mr. A. I will be leaving
for the weekend soon to visit my parents. I will be back on Monday. It
is Imperative that you get the Alien Fiance forms completed and sent
tio me before Monday as Mr. A says it will only be two days for
him to secure the paperwork needed by the banker. According to my
lawyer it will still take two weeks after I send him the Alien Fiance
forms before you can come to the USA. Have an awesome weekend!!
Love,

Quote:
darling happy and wishing you a save journey,good evening and have a sweet dreams with lots of kisses from yours loving

Quote:
Dear S,
I just had to send a copy of the payment slip to the barrister. I
guess I forgot to attach it last Friday. I'm a bit disappointed in you
though as I need the Alien Fiance forms from you and you still have
not sent them to me. There has to be someone who can let you print out
3 sheets of paper and scan them so you can return them to me.

Quote:
Hi Dearest Satter,
good morning my loving dearest one and how was your night,your travel,your health and how is your families also?hope you are all doing fine and you wake up with good conditions of health and your travel was a save journey,mine i am doing fine and reading your mail gives me joy and happiness meeting you soon. before i proceed honey,i will like to inform you that it is not my fault for not feeling the form,it will even pleases me to fill the form,because i am going to benefit it by coming over to your country,but darling i also meet the reverend father yesterday and told him that i want to scan out a form that i am supposed to fill for my proposed husband who wants me to come and meet him in US,but the father said that it will be on Friday,because the machine is not good enough and the technician will be coming to repair it on Friday and he promised me strongly that after repairing the machine,i will be the first to use it and scan out my form and fill it,then will send it back to you. darling once more i thank you for your kind gesture towards an orphan like me,the almighty God that we are worshiping will bless you for your kind gesture,i don't have anything to say,but reserve my words till when i will see you in person to prove my love and affectionate for you,you are so kind and you are the kind of a man i had been dreaming in my life,thanks darling for coming into my life. mean while honey i am more than happy reading your mail this morning and hearing that you have contacted the lawyer back and have send the payment slip to him so that he can cash the money and get us those remaining documents that is requested by the bank before they will transfer the money into your account; honey i cant wait to see you,i love you so much and will be more than excited to be with you soon,thanks allot and i will be going back to the hostel with joy in me,but will be coming back latter to check for your mail and your discussions with the lawyer.
thanks allot and have a good morning with lots of kisses from yours loving
S.

Quote:
Dear S,
There has to be someone who can print out 3 pieces of paper and help you get the job done!

Quote:
Hi Dearest Satter,
> good evening honey and how are you doing?hope you are doing fine,mine i am
> doing fine expecting to be with you soon.
> Honey sincerely you are not believing me,i am sincerely telling you that the
> scanning machine is not good,and i want you to know that i don't have
> freedom like you,we are not permitted to go out side the camp so that
> nothing will happen to us and perhaps,i am not having a refugee free
> movement and clearance card that will permit me going out side the camp to
> scan out and fill the form so please bear with me till Friday so that the
> technician will come and repair the scanning computer according to the
> father so that i can scan it out from the camp hall scanning machine and
> fill it,then send it to you,please bear with me for all i am telling you is
> the truth.
> OK honey you did not tell me any thing about your discussions with the
> lawyer,i know that you are always busy because of your work,but try in your
> next mail to up date me with your discussions with the lawyer.
> thanks honey,i will stop and will going back to the hostel expecting your
> mail,have a good and wonderful with lots of kisses from yours loving

Finally time to put the foot down!!

Quote:
Dear S,
Like you said below, if you can't do anything or go anywhere then
there is no way for me to help you. I will go to the bank tomorrow and
recall the payment to Barrister A. You are better off in the camp.
Goodbye,

ETA: I then sent this to the Barrister:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I'm sorry to inform you that I will be going to the bank tomorrow
to recall my payment. My love S has no way to complete paperwork.
Without it she is basically doomed to stay in the camp. I was hoping
all would work out and she would be here by now.
Regards,

Then I finally get this today but still no AF forms:
Quote:
Hi Dearest ,
good morning and how was your night?hope you are doing fine with good health and you wake up fine this morning,mine i wake up fine and had been crying since after reading your mail.
Honey please dont do this to me,if not i will die,because i had already rely to meet you soon,it is not my fault please,after reading your mail,i went crying in the reverend fathers office telling him what you said that you are not going to help me again becaus i refused to fill the form,so the father promised me to send some one with me to go out side the yard after now,so that i can scan out the form and fill it and then send it back to you,so please darling wait after i will be going out side the yard to scan the form out so that i can fill it and send back to you.
please since i know you i had been having joy and hope of having my freedom,so why is it that you want to break my heart after developing all interest and love in you.
ok i will be going back to the hostel now,expecting the father call me so that i can go out side with some one he said and scan it out,have a good morning with lots of kisses from yours loving

My plan is to not reply. We'll see if they move their butt and get it done.....

Last edited by Big Al on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone can do it, it's you. But I will be amazed if you can get these lads to do anything concrete.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Al, I'm having difficulty getting one of my Darlings to use Kruseinkroc at the moment, despite telling her that the MTCN and test question/answer will be released on completion.

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome stomp to the wedding tackle Al! That took him right off the other subject.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I win!!!

Quote:
Hi Honey,
good evening and how is your evening?hope you are doing fine zand having a good evening,mine i am doing fine.
okay the father latter permited me to go out side and scan the form out and fill it,i have signed the form and also fill it,so here is the form that i am forwarding to you now.
thanks and awaiting your mail,have a good evening with lots of kisses from yours loving

Then from the Barrister:
Quote:
Sequel: Mr.,

Sequel and i am writing to inform you that your message was received here in my honorable law firm.

Finally i don't understand what you are indicating in your message,what paper work are you talking about that Miss Siaka refused to complete,perhaps i had registered your file at the high court here,and they are awaiting payment so as to validate your documents.

Thanks Best Regards,
Yours in service,
principal Attorney At Law.

No reply to either. I'll send something tomorrow but no idea what. LOL.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a prior spouse? Block 10. He may have to fix that for you.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, how DID your do that?

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ NV, they never get it right. LOL.

@ Capone, I got it through the E-mail string I posted above.

1. Get the Piggy (Usually the 2nd one in my baits)
2. Send the AF forms to the Ladette and delay the Barrister for a few days before sending the payment slip. In this case I switched two of the numbers in the account too on my PMT slip.
3. Continue to work Ladette for the forms.
4. Send the payment slip to the barrister and continue to hammer at the Ladette for the forms.
5. Then in this case I just sent a "Screw it" attitude to the ladette and the barrister then told them both that I was recalling my money.

Bingo!! LOL.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll try this. My Senegal lads tend to stall out-I want forms or a piggy and they just want Westy.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the Barrister is the one who gives out Piggy's. A typical set of canned responses to the barrister I use go like this:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I'm contacting you on behalf of Ms. She has asked me to be her foreign partner but we need some documents from you. Please refer to the E-mail below for more information.
Regards,

Quote:
Dear ,
My personal information is as follows:
(MYINFO)

I am 53 years old, Divorced, and I am a factory worker for the Auto industry. I don't have an ID or Passport but I can apply for one if it is required.
Regards,

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I never use Western Union or Moneygram. They are used by Illegal Aliens to send their Illegally earned money back to their families in Mexico. I will do a Bank to Bank transfer tomorrow if you can send me an account to send it to.
Regards,

^^^ I sometimes CC the Ladette with this one so I can complain to her that the Barrister is not helping if he insists on using WU or MG.

That gets piggy #1. I then delay for a few days.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I received this information after the bank has closed for the day. I will go to the bank after work tomorrow and make the payment.
Regards,

^^^ Send after 5PM local time.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I had to work overtime today and could not get to the bank before it closed. I will go during my lunch hour tomorrow.
Regards,

^^^ After 5PM local time.

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I went to the bank (on Saturday and again) today and there is a problem with the account you sent me. The Bank Manager Justin Tase tried three times to make the payment but it would not go through. He made a phone call and then said the account has been Red-Flagged for Investigation. Is there a different account I can send the money to?
Regards,

That gets Piggy #2. Time to send the AF forms to the Ladette:
Quote:
Dear ,
I contacted my lawyer to see if there was
anything I needed to do in order for you to come to the USA to be my
wife. Don't worry, I did not tell him about the money. He said that
the attached forms need to be completed and returned immediately or
there will be long delays before you will be allowed to come to the
USA.
Love,

Then I go with the above to leverage the forms out of the Lazy Bastid.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
@ NV, they never get it right. LOL.

The fact you got it is an accomplishment in itself! Jut how many of these boys are you allowed to marry in a year? LOL

Cellphone - web store
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, Satter is definately a begamist a few times over this year. I don't always go through the extra effort to get an AF form from a Lad, especially the SE lads because they are so lazy. It adds to the overall length of the bait for sure but the Refugee lad project is more geared to getting the Lads character information posted to a warning site rather than digging as far into each lad as far as possible.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic