SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baby Girl Rose (my first pet)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had several friend requests from “girls” in Ghana right around 9pm EST last Sunday. Most of them were like terrible first dates. One, however, was a “woman” named Rose who had enough of a charm that her writing skills were tolerable. I started by saying crap like, “I know what you are thinking. You are so beautiful and men can’t see beyond your outer beauty to see the true you”. And of course “she” agreed to everything I said, saying “we have this amazing connection…”

After the usual round of emails containing excerpts stolen from love songs, poems, and other people's dating profiles, the following exchange took place a few days later in YIM:

Quote:
Rose: I just got back from school, and im now on the computer talking with you and at the same thing listening to love Music

Me :That's my good girl

Rose:Yes Baby, Honey i have something to tell you

Rose:Its about my Birthday , i thought of it last night after talking to you last night, so i decided to tell you about my Birthday , oh yes you right i cant waite for you to own me into your heart

Me :Tell me about your birthday

Rose:My Birthday is going to be on the 13th of this Month which ic April on Saturday

Me :wow

Me :Lets spend time together then, on your birthday

Rose:Yes but honey im worried

Me :why?

Rose:Becuz i cant be able to spend my Birthday Party for me to be Happy becuz i have nothing im broke and i told my mom about that and my mom too was sad she is also broke , she said she will help me but now she said she dont have nothing to help me for my Birthday

Me :That's too bad baby. I am sad for you, however, you belong to me, so my heart on yours will surely make up for it

Rose: You mean you going to help me for me to be able to celebrate my Birthday Party ..?

Me:I will spend time with you in messenger, while you have your party

Rose:Good, Honey i want you to help me with some funds for me to buy Cakes and also Invitation Cards to invite all my friends and also buy Drinks to celebrate my Birthday with Joy Sweetheart

Me :Funds? You live so far away. How would the funds get to you in time?

Rose:You can send it to me through Western Union and ill be able to get it here becuz we also have western union here, ill pick up the funds through western union Sweetheart

Me :How much do you think you need love?

Rose:I Calculated all last night and it will cost 500 dollars my love

Me :500 for a party is way too expensive honey. I can't afford that
(a minute or so later…)

Rose:Its Ok Honey, i just called some of my best girl friends and i told them my problem so they have accepted me and they said they are going to help me with a sum of 200 dollars, so Baby if you dont mind, kindly send 300 for me to get it and make my Birthday very Enjoyable my Love

Me :I can only afford 100 right now

Rose:Ok Baby i understand you , i wish you can afford 150 for me sweetheart, becuz i want you to make me very Happy this my Birthday Party my love, Becuz you made me Love you soo much Me

Me :I know you love me. But I can only afford 100. Send me an email telling me your address so I can get you the money in time for your party.

Rose:Ok my sweetheart, thank you and i love you i will e-mail you my address right now in your mail box and as soon as i e-mail it to you ill let you know my Darling
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After about two hours, I sent her the following email:

Quote:
I tried going to Western Union, but my car is acting up and I had to pull over. Luckily I was near a college campus that has a MoneyGram which provides the same service.

The money has been sent. Here is what you need in order to pick up the birthday money I sent you:

Name of sender: Henderson Sopownedyoass
Name of recipient: Nurudeen Abdullai
Amount sent $100 USD
Place of origin: 229 Frontage Road, Ipunkdyoo, Florida USA 00047
Pace of destination: Accra Ghana 00233
Control number: 99982153
Test Question – What is the full name of your first pet when you were six years old?
Answer – Brigadier Cuntonomous Reichzemenzmen Thridleypants
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After emailing me back telling me the control number didn't work, and after me responding to her that my car was in the shop and I can't straighten out the issue with Money Gram until I have transportation, I cut off all communication with her. I was going to drop it there, but changed my mind.

From Rose:

Quote:
You don't know how much I really do miss you. You've opened up a door I thought I locked a long time ago. Until we can be together again you are always in my heart and on my mind. Think of me always and dream of me often.My stomach hurts and my head is throbbing but I want you to know more than anything that I miss you.Its my Birthday time and unfortunatly i couldn't get the chance to spend my Birthday Party becuz i have no funds to spend my Birthday and im Broke , im very worried soo much and also the money you sent to me through Money Gram im sorry to let you know that i didn't get it , which makes me soo worried, where have you been tell me .. im very sad worried and right now as im e-mailing you this message im crying .. I hope to hear back from you soon ..

To which I responded:

Quote:
My sweet rose, don't worry. There was a major blizzard that struck and the power has been down. It wiped all my emails out and my instant messenger has lost it's contacts. You will need to re-add me to contact that way.

(btw, I live in Florida, so as you might understand, the blizzards here can be quite the spectacle)
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today in YIM, which starts with her loading a sickening "falling hearts" theme to the screen as we chat:

Quote:
Rose:Good,I wonder what would have become of me if you were not right with me, i just e-mail you with the Money Gram info. Again

Me:ok, let me check my email

Rose:Ok as soon as you recieve it let me know

Me:ok, I received your email

Me:I normally eat lunch at work, but instead, I will make a special trip to montygram to find out what happened to the payment. I normally wouldnt do that, but you are so obedient I will make an exception, this time

Me:It will be tomorrow

Rose:Sweetheart, I really need you to do your best and work on that today cos there would be an Holiday tomorrow.

Rose:How long would it take you to MONEY-GRAM??

Me:I have to go by bus, and the busses dont run today

Me:any other transportation and I wouldnt make it in time to deal with the situation

Rose:I believe you with all my heart and hope you work on it tomorrow. Please make sure the transation is well made and E-mail me with the Details needed. I was embrassed at the Money-gram when I went to pick up the funds you sent.

Me:i will work on it tomorrow

Rose:Thanks for your understanding. What plans have you got for the rest of the day?

Me:in a few minutes I will be practicing drum practice and have to be away for around an hour, but will be available for most of the rest of the day so you can spend time with me

Rose:SMILES!!! Sounds great. Do you know what I have on mind now?

Me:whats that?

Rose:I'm just having sweet and wonderful thoughs of myself and you having a great time on bed..

Me:oh thats very nice dear

Rose:I can't wait. Baby, you need to HURRY and work on my Travelling documents so i make it to your place. I love you and would do anything to make you happy.

Me:yeah I'll get right on that

Rose:I think the time is getting due. We have spend time knowing each other for a long time and I know we are meant for each other. I'm in hast to see your smile and your pretty FACE.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are making this seem too easy. Great work! There should be plenty of action in this one so push for a Bank Account.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol.. thanks! We are definitely heading towards bank account territory.

I just got this email:

Quote:
Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again.

???

Sundays are a two-day event in Ghana?

Quote:
The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my phone rang and I heard your sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on....

This would've melted my heart if we ever actually had a phone conversation.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, 8:55 am

Quote:
Hi Baby i have been waiting for the info. of the Money-Gram and i think you have to work on it as soon as possible today and send me the Info. into my mail box before Money-Gram close here. i love you and take good care . I hope to hear back from you soon ..

Your's

Rose

Today, 11:55 am

Quote:
Hi baby, where are you now i miss you soo much and i hope you have already sent me the funds, you can now give me the Info. Before the Money Gram close here becuz they will close soon my love. I hope to hear back from you .

From me, at 2:20 pm

Quote:
My patient rose,

I went to MoneyGram to try and straighten out the situation. After standing in line for what felt like forever, I finally spoke to the clerk about the money I sent. He said that the control number was valid but the transation got rejected because there was a "flag" on the name. He wouldn't tell me anything else and I started to get angry because you need this money. He saw my anger and went to his boss.

After more waiting his boss came out and told me that the name you gave me was flagged in the system here as one suspect of criminal activity.

I was then full of anger and told him there was no way you were a criminal or any kind of such disgusting trash.. Dear rose I know your heart. You are full of love and purity. And I told him you were a God fearing woman and you would not do such things.

I then threatened him that I would take my business elsewhere and he said that my name was also flagged too! Now MoneyGram thinks I am a thief too and no MoneyGram place will allow me to send you money.

And because I spent so many hours there, when I came back my boss was angry that I was gone so long and now I have to work all night and can't leave the office. I am so angry I can kick the wind!!

Please think of me with your pure, naked love so I can get through this terrible day.

From Rose at 2:46 pm.

Quote:
You are an amazing man who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful. It's been so long since I saw you and knew what your hands and kiss felt like. I'm sure I will be fine. I'm just so excited and nervous all at the same time.

You tell me the first night was perfect. Every night we had together was perfect. We were together - that's what made it perfect. I promise you from this day forward you will never have to think of us not being together again. You have me forever or as long as you want me. Don't forget you have the key to my heart.

From Rose at 3:16 pm

Quote:
I love you more than words can say; my heart will always belong to you. You know me and you've been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong. Now that you're far away in a place so violent and where no one has a heart, I miss you more and more every day. I think about the times we had together and the happy days you and I shared, which are all now memories.Ok Baby i really do understand you and i know you went to Money Gram today as you told me , yes you are right im very Kind,Caring and Loving and also im very Patient , honestly i think Money Gram is not a good way of sending money they are weak in what ever they do and i was worried for not being able to get the money today and im very sorry to hear what happened to you today with your Boss and im sure everything is going to be ok with you my Love, I read about Western Union today and its pretty good, and their Money Transfer it more faster and easier Baby, so i want you to send me the money tomorrow early in the morning through Western Union and as soon as you send me the money e-mail me with the Western Union Info. into my mail box use my address i mean the same address that i gave to you and i think Western Union they don't Flag ? So Baby kindly send me the money tomorrow and use my address i gave to you through Western Union ill get the money. But, just remember one thing I will always love you.

Your's Rose

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the board and the dark side! Great stuff! Stay on him. I think this is a fantastic beginning project. Have fun with it!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks next victim! I'm not letting him out of my sight any time soon.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today 10:46 am

Quote:
Good morning my precious flower, how are you? Today it is a little cold outside but my heart warms for you.

I went to Western Union early. I was second in line and the place is very nice and the people are very friendly. I handed them the transfer documents and they entered the information but it didn't go through. They tried again and still no luck.

I asked them what is wrong and the nice lady behind the counter said she didn't know. I pleaded with her that the love of my life is having a birthday party and this was my gift to her, as well as my love and heart for her. I told her I tried to send this to Money Gram and she told me that was probably the problem because here in the states both western union and money gram are sharing information on transfers to prevent fraud and it most likely placed a transfer block on the name and address.

I am so sorry my honeyflower. Perhaps you can still have a good birthday with the money your friends gave you? Because I don't know how else to get you the money in time.

Love to you with my whole self
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:55 am

Quote:
Oh that is soo sad Baby, I think im having Problem with my address i gave it to you, and kindly write this address down and Quickly go to western Union again and tell them to send the money again through the address i just gave to you right now and im sure it will go through my love. i hope to hear back from , Quickly go now before it close here my love .

Full name : Rabiu Mohammed
City : Accra
Zip Code : 00233

11:02 am

Quote:
Baby i want you to go back to Western Union back right now and use this address i just gave it to you and send it and im sure ill be able to get it the funds, becuz i really need the funds my love, Please do that for me i love you soo much . i hope to hear good news from you soon . Take good care

Full name : Rabiu Mohammed

1:46 pm

Quote:
Did you go back to send me the money to the new address i sent to you, i think they will accept that address i sent to you and give me the Info. I really need the money my love. Hope to hear back from you soon

4:16 pm

Quote:
Hi Sweetheart, Where have you been i miss you all day today, i sent you a New address for you to go back to Western Union to use it and send me the funds they will accept that address i sent to you for you to be able to send me the money my love, And i hope you did that, im waiting for the Info. Hope to hear from you soon.

4:25 pm, from me

Quote:
Hey sexy,

I tried to go back to Western Union with the new information but there was a very long line and I couldn't stay long enough to get it processed because I needed to be back at work. Otherwise I would be in trouble again and I am too tired from working so late last night to work late again tonight.

I will go first thing tomorrow morning with the new information you sent me and transfer the money to you.

4:31 pm from Rose

Quote:
Ok i do understand you, But please kindly do me a favour tomorrow , tomorrow i want you to go back to Western Union early in the morning as you can as soon as its opens so that you can talk to them and try your best to send the money this time around and im sure everything is going to be Possible for me tomorrow becuz im very worried for not being able to get my Birthday done and im sad to that, so i want you to make me happy this time around tomorrow . I love you and take good care of yourself for me .
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard NickNacker.

Thank you for choosing romance. Please have your sick bag at the ready and enjoy the fight.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Smoking is allowed (especially if you read some of NV's threads).

Welcome to the board!

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to you both! I had to get a sick bag after the second email with my lad, but I'll definitely need the smokes. Very Happy
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email this morning from "Computer Analysis" (Thank you Kruzincroc!!!)

Quote:
Subject: DO NOT REPLY - AUTOMATED SCAM ALERT

DEAR MR. OR MRS. OR MS. RABIU MOHAMMED,

This notice is an automated message from Western Union to inform you that an attempted transaction was made on 04/17/2013.

SENDER NAME: HENDERSON SOPOWNEDYOASS
RECIPIENT NAME: RABIU MOHAMMED
ADDRESS: UNKNOWN
CITY: ACCRA
AMOUNT: $100

Because of the destination of this transaction (ACCRA, GHANA), the transfer has raised our automated scam alert. This is not an accusation of scam activity. It merely means Western Union will be taking additional measures to assure no fraudulent activity is taking place.

You have been contacted because you are the intended recipient, and you were named as the point of emergency contact by the attempted sender:

HENDERSON SOPOWNEDYOASS

As a point of protocol, we have attached the following form(s):

SECURITY VALIDATION COMPLIANCE ANTI-FRAUD FORM 419

You must fill out this/these form(s) . Email the finished form(s) as an attachment to this address. Alternately, provide the finished form(s) to HENDERSON SOPOWNEDYOASS so that he/she may submit it to his/her local Western Union office to complete the transfer.

Replies not containing the attached ANTI-FRAUD FORM or a valid email address will not be read.

In the event you are unable to open the form, you must download the latest Adobe Reader first. You can download from this address: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

Thank you for your business,

AUTOMATED SCAM MONITORING PROGRAM
WESTERN UNION CORPORATE OFFICE

©2013 WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

7:23am from me

Quote:
My rose, whose love for me reaches the stars, how are you? I hope your days are brighter with my heart beating with yours with every sweet breath.

I got up early and headed straight for Western Union. I waited outside the door until the office opened.

I began to transfer the money, giving them the new information you sent me and the clerk tried to process the payment but it would not go through. I started cursing under my breath and he tried to resubmit it but again it wouldn't go through. After much delay the clerk finally discovered that the transaction can't be completed until they receive a form from you. I don't understand since I've never used Western Union. They should have sent you an email. I am not sure what I should do now. Did you get this form?

7:26am

Quote:
Yes i got the form from them and here is the form, kindly open it and if Possible fill the form for me becuz im late for school and ill be going to school very soon.

7:46am

Quote:
Yes rose, I got the form.

However, only you would know the information they are asking. Plus they want a photo. I don't have your photos because I lost your emails due to the blizzard.

Please fill it out when you come home from school.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:28am

Quote:
Baby the form is too many i cant fill all the gaps in it , honey i have an idea for you to send me the money and ill get it , you just forget about western Union for now ok and you can go back to western Union to take back your money if you have sent it to me . Right now my idea is i want you to buy a an Android Phone which is AnandTech | The HTC Droid DNA Annou, as soon as you buy it , kindly go to Fedex and i hope you already have my address , send it to me and give me the info. as soon as i pick up the Phone ill go to the market and sell the Phone so that i can get the money to spend as my Birthday Party, what do you think My love .
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:33pm

From rose:
Quote:
Hi baby i got back from school late becuz of the Trafic on the road side, so i couldn't be able to fill the form soo quick but i sent you an E-mail about a Phone and i hope you got that mail what do you think im Hoping to hear back from you Quick i stil love you .

3:10pm

From me:

Quote:
Let me see if I understand.

You want me to go buy a phone and send it to you do that you can sell it?

Even the cheapest phones here cost more than $300.

And don't most people in your country already have cell phones? How are you going to sell something most people already have?

There is no phone shop near where I work. I would have to find some place after I get home tonight that sells phones.

3:18pm
Quote:
Ok yes thats what i mean there is a Phone Shop near my house and they need phone to buy thats why i want you to buy the type of Phone which is Andriod i sent you the name of the Phone in the mail i sent to you , so you have to write down the name of the Phone and go straight to buy the type of phone i ask you to buy as soon as you buy it let me know , i love you soo much and i miss you alot .

3:25pm
from me

Quote:
I'll go to the phone store tonight. In the meantime, fill in the Western Union forms and send them back to me so that the chances of getting the money faster is increased.

3:28pm

from rose
Quote:
Ok baby i will as soon as i can the gaps is too many is plenty .

3:28pm
from rose again
Quote:
Where are you right now Honey, where have you been and why dont you appear or come online on yahoo so that we can talk i miss you alot, i hope work is fine with you ? Take good care .

Quote:
I am at work. I haven't been in yahoo because I was working late to cover my trips to Western Union and Money Gram, remember?

I may not be on tonight either because you want a phone.

NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning 7:21 am

Quote:
Hi honey i hope you bought the Phone last night as i told you to buy and ill be very glad if you do that my love, i want you to go to FEDEX and send it to me right there using my address and as soon as you send it come back to me and give me the right Info. Take care.

8:46am

Quote:
I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against eachother. This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

1:02pm

Quote:
Hello Baby, you came online but you were not talking to me , what is wrong ..? What are you doing i missed you

1:09pm

Quote:
Honey i want you to go to FEDEX to send me the Phone there . Using my Address ill be waiting for the Info. later on as soon as you send it in my mail box ..

1:10pm
Quote:
Ok Baby, I hope you have buy the Phone i need Honey ?

From me at 1:32pm

Quote:
I went to the store last night and they had all kinds of phones, princess phones, megaphones, mrmicrophones, styrophones, all over $300.

When I asked the salesman about the Android phone, he told me that all Android phones are only available at Android stores, and the closest Android store is sixteen hours away. So I will be going with my friend Dary to Farsville to pick up the phone this weekend. I will be gone all weekend to do this and we will stay at one of his friend's house.

NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In YIM:

Quote:
me: are you home?
patientqueen45:Yes im at home im in the living room with my mom and she is watching tv and im talking to you

me: oh ok
me: what is on tv?
patientqueen45: We are watching our Favourite Program which is the Oprah Winfry Show

me: ok
patientqueen45: Yes, Baby i want you to do me a favour ../
me: whats that
patientqueen45: I want you to be able to go to the Andriod Phone Store early tommorrow morning for you to buy it and pass by FEDEX

patientqueen45: And send it there to me my Love
me: No. I work tomorrow. The store is far away. I will do it this weekend when I can be out of town

patientqueen45: Oh That is going to take a longer time Honey, i really wish you can tommorrow becuz i went to the store here today and i told them that i will be getting the Phone they need tommorrow and im going to sell it to them , they were very happy and they aggred to me and you know i cant wiate to get the funds, and besides i postponed my Birthday and its going to be on this Weekend Sunday

me: I told you this in my email. Did you not read it? The closest store is sixteen hours away. It will take me close to two days just to go and come back

patientqueen45: Ok i see, can you be able to buy it and as soon as you buy it , you can go near FEDEX and be able to send it for me to be able to get it on the same day you sent it Honey ..?

me: I will talk to my friend who is taking me there. Maybe we can arrange to buy it and fedex it while there

patientqueen45: Good and when will that be , i mean which Day are you going to do that my love ..?

patientqueen45: The reason is that Sunday Fedex dont work here

me: I wont be leaving here until early Saturday, so it wont be until late Sunday night until we get there at the earliest

me: late Saturday night I mean
patientqueen45: Ok so which Day are you going to send me the Phone ..?
me: hopefully Saturday night, but I don't know for sure love. I wont know until we get there

patientqueen45: Ok my Love, i do understand you, and i hope we will still be talking to each other on yahoo messenger whiles you are on your trip during the weekends honey , i hate missing you my love

me: I'm not sure if thats possible. I will certainly try, but we may only be able to exchange emails. I will definitely keep in touch with you through email at least

patientqueen45: Good my love thanks soo much i dont want to miss you this weekends , i love you soo much and i want you to take good care of your self for me

me: dont worry, I will take very good care of myself, because I have to take care of you as well now

patientqueen45: Good thanks soo much my sweetheart, Baby my mom was not feeling well today so she went to the Hospital for some check ups and they told her that she is lack of Juice and food stuffs my love so i was worried

me: oh baby that's terrible.. is she better now?
patientqueen45: Not much, so i didn't know what to do when i was back from school and she told me so i was worried , if possible i want you to able to buy some Fruit Juice where you living and be able to send it to me here through Ghanamart so that can be satisfy

patientqueen45: The Doctor even gave her a list of what to buy and if you dont mind can i give you the list of what to buy on here my love ..

me: what do you mean send it through Ghanamart?

patientqueen45: Yes thats what i mean honey.

me: no, I dont understand what you mean. you want me to buy stuff and send it to ghanamart?

patientqueen45: Yes thats what i mean the Doctor gave her a list of what she should be taking for her to recover and be well soon, she is my only mom and i love her soo much

me: send me the list and I'll see what I can do. I can't promise you anything because I will be working tomorrow and going to the phone store

patientqueen45: Ok my love

me: I need to go now. Send me the list and I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay baby?
patientqueen45: Ok my love, where are you going
me: I am going to bed
patientqueen45: Oh i wish we can talk more and more my love
me: I know, but I have had a very rough day and I have bills to pay before I go to sleep, otherwise they turn off my electricity

patientqueen45: Ok i love you soo much and take good care
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:37 pm

Quote:
Here are the List of what to buy and i know you can make it for me and also to make my Mom Proud,i told my mom about you and she said you are a kind and a good boy, You can buy it there and i hope it don't cost much there where you living , so as soon as you buy it go to Ghanamart and send it to there ..Here is my address my love..I know you are going to make my Mom happy . I love you Good night.

Full name : Nurudeen Abdullai

Breakfast Beverages : Box of Milo (12 tins) and Box Ideal Milk (24 Small Size)

Soft Drinks / Fruit Juice : Box of Ceres Fruit Juice (1 Litre) and Box of Don Simon Fruit Juice (1 Litre) , And a box of Frutelli Fruit Juice (1 Litre)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ghanamart

Just an FYI you will not want to clue your lad on, this is actually a site there. I would not begin to guess whether it is legit or not. It could be for harvesting CC info or could be real business. I have had one or two requests for that in the past.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^thanks next victim! I could've easily slipped and told my lad about that site.
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at least "she" isn't greedy. Being the loving daughter that she is certainly her mothers health takes priority over a birthday party. I'm sure that "she couldn't enjoy the party anyway knowing that her mother had to go without lifesaving "foodstuffs" to provide for a party. Crying or Very sad
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^both her and her mother are amazing. They are praying for my safe journey to Farsville sixteen hours away.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to use this in the future if its okay:

Quote:
I went to the store last night and they had all kinds of phones, princess phones, megaphones, mrmicrophones, styrophones, all over $300.

For the Younger Crowd:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4ny7KivzA

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic