SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stripper cam scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickNacker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a quick search but didn't come across this particular scam. My apologies if it has already been discussed.

The scammer (a hot female) hits you up on instant messenger and after a bit of small talk she-in an amazing coincidence-says she lives five miles away. She then tells you she needs to have sex IMMEDIATELY and if you go to her website to see her strip, she will come to your house and have sex with you.

She then gives you a link and a "special access code" to see her live sex cam show which, when you click on the site, takes you to a payment page to enter your credit card info. She then says, "it's okay baby, just put your card information in. They won't charge you because you have my special access code".

I typically shut them down right there and say something along the lines of "I don't need to pay for sex".

Anyone else get these? I'm just wondering if there is a more devilish way to bait these girls.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always assumed these were just computer programmes that identify your location by tracking your IP. Therefore they're impossible to bait, no?

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of the camwhores in the phillipines do this sort of thing(although I have seen the auto scripts too which are more common in ads on pr0n pages). Basically, they get a small kickback for every sign up they get, and of course, the process of trying to cancel once you've signed up(cause you will, in fact, be charged...every month...until doomsday) is hellish I hear(most people just end up cancelling the card cause that is easier). So anyway, these girls(although a lot are actually bakla lol) job is to get as many signups as they can every day. Often they're not even the girl on cam(assuming it is a cam and not a video). So that's the basic run down...you could "bait" them a little, but it wouldn't go very far and I don't think it would fit in around here as the bait would quickly turn more into a begging kind of thing than an actual scambait...you can read a lot more about it at sites like dragonladies though if you're interested.
CryHavoc
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Agreed. I got one contact me on my fake skype profile from out of nowhere, and when I finally managed to 'talk' to her via IM it didn't matter what I said I just got the next part of the script, even when I said I'd lost my credit card. Once I got the link to wherever and it asked for card details at the bottom it does tell you you'll be charged every month (I can't remember how much) so it's not advance fee fraud, you can get what you're paying for.
As such don't bother baiting them, they're annoying sure, just block/ignore them.
There's plenty of real lads out there to bait after all!

GhanaIvory CoastUnited KingdomUnited StatesBeninBelizeChinaCambodia FlagMaltaKenyaNigeriaNew ZealandVenezuelaSwedenTogoKorean FlagSouth AfricaCanadaMalaysiaBelgiumUnited NationsTurkeyFranceIraq FlagTurkeyUnited Arab Emirates
Safari Rushforth the lame (with Dharma, Dr Mike and TheDane) "I am a stranger in this land and you know what animals are doing to humans in that zone"
Safari London - Berwick
"You are mentally ill, You would need some physician." Dr Bar. Destiny Moon Principal Partner. (Esq.) Moon Chambers & Assoc.
"God be with you for playing around my brain" Tina Jasmine
"God purnish u ad ur juju man una go die 4 motor accident" Mr Well Paulson
JoWhite
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually got one via mail, but when you send anything to it, it bounces, so the only way to get in touch is to click the link, which is what you don't want to do. So this is no baiting material.

70+ baits ongoing

* Prepare your mind this will surely cost us money as I have no intention to extort you
* whatever your doing. you have to make it snappy
* I give you 100% assurance that this is not a fraud and don’t ever use that word again it is an insult - Mr Brown
* You have to follow our company policy you can not give us order. - Mr Brown
* then I envoir identity card of our accountant and our firm profectionnel map
* So you believe some sick cashiers in the bank? - Mr Brown
* HOW DEAR YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT - Mr Brown.
* i really want to vundulize u sticken pussy once more okay..- Mr Brown
* also digging ur pussy with my large africa dick - Mr Brown
* Franklin speaking you are hotting me - Mr Brown
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic