SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Community Service - Baiting Ad Scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is mass baiting of the cockroaches of 419 internet scammers who don't get much attention from baiters so, even though it won't lead to much hilarity, I'm going to target the scammers who infest ad sites all over the world.

ScamWarners have hundreds of scammer addresses in their forums and I'm mass mailing them this message.

Quote:
Concerning the item for sale, kindly contact me soonest regarding payment modalities to enable us to conclude formaiities soonest.

If I do not hear from you, I will presume that you are no longer interested.

Best Regards

As scammers can be buyers or sellers, my message covers both options and their reply will tell me which they are. So far I have only two bites, but I have lots of addies.

Though I expect to churn through them quickly and give them grief on a template basis I'm also on the look out for scammers likely to be susceptible to long term baiter plans.

If it makes scammers more demanding of those they contact on ad sites to attempt to filter out baiters, then overall it will be beneficial. This tactic means I'm not having to post fake ads to hook scammers.

Only six bites so far

1. Nelson Y0ung

Quote:
how much am i sending

Quote:
Sounds Good kindly send me your paypal info in order to proceed with the payment. am still interested and i have a shipper/mover coming down to your place for the pickup.

2. kudeti l@r@h

Quote:
Alright I will want you to understand that am currently at Nigeria now
so I will want you to send sum 1000pounds to this pick up agent
address bellow ..

Name! Raymond John
Address! no 15 poly road sango
Citi! ibadan
State! Oyo
Zip code ! 23423
Nigeria

I wait to read back from you asap

Quote:
Just go to the western union office nearest you now and get the
western union clip and feel the form and send the money to the address
given to you asap and get back to me with the western union receipt of
the payment or send the money via money gram Office OK

3. Peter Graham

Quote:
am still waiting ffor you to contact me, the payment is what we are waiting for. let me know

Quote:
You are to make go to any western union shop or any money show around your area and make the payment with the information below:

Receivers Name: Richard Mariner
Receivers Address: 5296,paralimni, Cyprus South (Pls specify that it is being sent to Cyprus Southern Europe).
Senders name:
M.T.C.N:

You can also make the payment online via the western union website: http://www.westernunion.com

Do get back to me with the information gotten from western union.

4. Mark Smith

Quote:
Send me the receipt

Quote:
am new to online sells...so send me your pay pal e-mail so that i can
pay soon...
Very Happy

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me and i appreciate your prompt reply..I am presently out of town now but i am buying this for my Daughter Who
live in Russia..my mover will come for the pick-up...also send me your
address for the pickup with your phone number..am new to online
sells...I want you to remove the item on ebay now so that NO buyer
will bid on it again....so send me your pay pal e-mail so that i can
pay soon...

5. m@tinim12

Quote:
Hello what is the last Price ?

6. Mark Philis

Quote:
Hello mate,

It sounds good to know that it is still available for sale. I did go through your advert and I am satisfied with it. I am okay with the asking price and would love to go ahead with the deal right away because this meets my perfect search for time being now. I am contacting you via email, I am on duty and coming to your residence for inspection won't be possible, so you have to assure me that its in condition described. You may now consider me a favorite buyer and if possible withdraw the posting from the site immediately so that I can be rest assured that it is all mine . I don't mind adding an extra $100.00 for you just to take down the posting.

Like I said earlier, I'm very busy with my job as I currently work as Marine official, so I will be paying you online via my PayPal account which is attached to my bank account because it is the only form of payment that I have access to right now and also because of its good security nature. If you are interested in selling it please provide me with the following information:

1)Your full name
2) Paypal email address,
3)Address for pick up
4)Your personal mobile #

Kindly get back to me with your paypal email address or better still you can send me a paypal invoice so that i can complete the transaction.
In case you don't have a paypal account, simply log on to www.paypal.com.au you can either attach it to your bank account or credit card and fund in paypal can be transferred to either accounts.
What is your final asking price ? . I will be waiting to hear from you soon

NB.. pls get the ad off the internet or mark it as sold as i am really keen about the purchase and i will be willing to pay any price offer from you. what is ur best price offer?

Best regards

I've numbered and indexed them and I will play them to get payment details - bank or Wuxfer. Then I will send them a fake virus download gif from Mr G0mer.

My victim will then send a payment slip I have prepared that indicates that the original legible version has been diverted to Mr G0mer.

See what happens.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much action or fun, but if I can blitz ad scammers the way they blitz ad sites, it'll make their work more difficult and confused.

Mark Le!tch

Quote:
Who is Mr G0mer?

Indeed Very Happy

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mary Anthony

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me but the issue now is that am on sea and i can only get back to you via email and also send the payment via paypal. My Dad will take care of any minor fault the vehicle may have. I can assure you that the money will be cleared in your account before pick up.So i will be glad to read back from you with your paypal email address,name,firm price and address for pick up to proceed with the payment asap.

Oh whoops - had a bit of a bump. Embarassed

http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/albums/userpics/Aston_Martin_310309_009.jpg

Quote:
Dear Mary,

I regret to report that I had an accident in the car, but under UK law, as this happened after we had agreed the sale, this is now your responsibility.

Can you please let me have details of your insurance so that I can pass it on to the other driver. Rest assured that it was entirely his fault and I will be happy to let you have copy of the police report to this effect.

In the circumstances I will be prepared to allow a slight discount to cover the extra shipping costs you will incur. Though damaged even £60,000 is a bargain price for such a prized and rare car.

Please send me details of your arrangements soonest. If necessary I can proceed with repairs in the UK at your expense if you authorise it.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nelson Y0ung

Quote:
i dont know anything about this and moreover i was not informed at all
i gave you the information to send the money but you refuse,.... i
need my money back or else am gonna report you.

First I crash my car and now Nelson's on my back. Sad

I have awards for turning small disputes into all out war - watch me. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mr Nelson, (I like to get their name wrong and change it in every mail)

I paid the money in good faith and if you blubbed out the details to your pals who've screwed you over isn't my fault, and what can you do anyway ?

It seems that you haven't kept your dealings secret and secure and I can prove to anyone that I made payment and show Mr G0mer's e-mails as proof.

You explain to me how he got your information.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one running hot and live Very Happy

Nelson Y0ung

Quote:
I cant understand how they access my account right now i just contact paypal and soon you also will hear back from them they have screwed us now i dont want you to contact them anymore they are a fucking scammer. Am gonna resolve this as soon as possible kindly go and sendthe money again to the address i gave you PayPal is gonna credit your account i count the first transaction as loss for me.Your fund will be credited once paypal confirms you have send the money to the agent.Please do the transaction as soon as possible,
Name: XXXXX XXXX,
Address:XXXX XXXXXX XX,
City: Edmond,
State: Oklahoma
Zip Code: 73034,

About time Mr G0mer told him.

Mathematics can't have been on this Lad's curriculum.

He's having an attack of the verbals as his brain's overheating trying to figure it out.

Nelson Young

Quote:
Suppose to have contact me before doing the transaction i think the
fault is from you because you embark on the transaction without
informing me.Its over now i will include the loss into the payment am
sending now just make sure you send the money again to the shipper so
they can come for the pickup.

I'm not to know he's lying - am I ? Very Happy and Mr G0mer is going to wind him up from the other end.

Quote:
Dear Mr Nelsoon,

How do I know this isn't just some ruse between you and Mr G0mer trying to extort money from me - first with promises and then with threats. his could go on forever with you sitting there piling up my money on your table.

When I spoke to him he told me a lot about you and even sent me your photo and other contact details, so you can't tell me you don't know him. He seems to know you well enough and even if I send you the money again, and he's some kind of scammer, how do I know the exact same thing wont happen again ?

Regards

MR G0MER CUTS IN

Quote:
UR MUGU DON SENT ME HIS SLIP AS I HAVE NETWORK OF GUYS WORK THIS JOBS TO COLLECT SLIPS

U JOIN US WE SHEAR ODERWISE WE TEK THIS MONEY FOR GOMERBOYZ GANG

MAYBE THIS CAN BE UR MEMBER FEE OKAY

ONE LOVE

MR G0MER

If anyone can solve a problem Mr G0mer can, not nicely, but that's his way.

Nelson Young

Quote:
I want you to be rest assured about me i am a God fearing person i
would not allow this to spoil or tarnish my image i didnt know this
man i swear down on earth ...i have contacted FBI and paypal they were
investigating the problem , paypal told me they gonna resolve the
matter and i have added the fund back so you dont have any problem ok

He's got God and the FBI on the case, so that's reassuring, but neither of whom can protect him from Mr G0mer.

Now he's messaging me Shocked

Quote:
Nelson: am sinceren with you i dont just want you to deal with them anymore

It's like an attack of foul pest.

Mr G0mer received a fan mail via his facebook page

Quote:
What the hell. Iyanya motherfucker show tonight. Put your motherfucker hands up.

I think that was just a coincidence and a Lad with g/f trouble.

Laughing - is that like yin and yang - a philosophical acceptance of fate - or is he grumpy ?

At least I know who he is now Twisted Evil

Cockroach add boot - stomp.

... and whoever believed you could have fun with an ad scammer ?

Nelson YinYang I always have to name them - more IM

Quote:
: they are a fucking scammer let go on with our transaction and i know you will be happy at the end
i have inform fbi and paypal they will resolve this for us
and you have your money in your account.as soon as they confim the payment via western union]

Was this facebook comment just a coincidence ? It was.

Now Nelson YinYang, traiterous little turd, wants to deal with Mr G0mer

Quote:
wetin you wan make i do now.. him dey tell me say me and you dey
alliance... i dey try tell ham say i dont know you i wan make we do
this parole wella so we can both enjoy this client.

it's a good thing Mr G0mer is honourable, trustworthy and honest. Shocked

I must have some food today and It'll give Nelson time to come down from the ceiling.

Nelson Young

Quote:
what took you so long to respond back to my emails.. they sent me an
email just now and i have forward it to fbi to investigate the email
addresss please i no they will contact you also kindly ignore any of
there messages and dont talk to them anymore if you want this to be
resolve and with this your fund can be credited into your account.

Nelson Young

Quote:
Now i understand those bastard they are from nigeria and i want you to understand that most scammers are from this country dont contact them
anymore ok..

I can perform a reverse recovery scam on myself and recommend it to Nelson, that should set him off again. Laughing

Nelson YinYang

Quote:
SEND ME YOUR NUMBER I GET ALOT OF PAROLES WE CAN DO TOGETHER OK`

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - oh don't tempt me. I can think how best to screw him over with new victims as I have a bite to eat.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my mate Nelson YinYang (real name witheld to protect the guilty).

He's befriended Mr G0mer to join together in swindling me.

Very appropriate tee shirt.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is part of the grouping of Branwen's victim boy! He used to say that a lot in their chats early on.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really ? - that's interesting to know. Thanks next victim.

I probably have photos of his whole social group and a lot of info on him.

He wants to team up with Mr G0mer and Mr G0mer is keen to have new recruits. Very Happy

I do also have evidence that too much scamming turns you in to a bug. Laughing

I'll pm Branwen and see what she's doing with him.

I'll try and safari him to Ghana and, if it works, it gives me a template baiting tactic for ad scammers to get them on safari.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Branwens http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=225742 still ongoing. You have to look at the early chats to see him spouting off the YMCMB stuff. It is not her boy but that saying may be common with the group.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see that he's in a tight group of high living youngsters, scamming and partying hard and successfully.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re YMCMB (Young Money Cash Money Billionaires): the words and the clothing are popular with a lot of rap fans, having an association with Lil Wayne (Cash Money Records) and others. If you google 'Young Money Cash Money', you can read more about this.

So, well spotted next victim, but this lad is probably just another rap/Lil Wayne fan, and not personally connected to any other person sporting the same t-shirt, or using the same words.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic