SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you so much everyone.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been on here for quite a while, real life issues somehow got in the way but I had to come on and just say a big thank you for what you all do and for this site. If it wasn't for me finding out about 419Eater and joining a few years ago my daughter and her partner may have been 600 pounds worse off.
My first bait was with a certain K3nn3dy Col3, who is known to quite a few of you, and when my character Sist3r P4tty 0'Dor3 sadly died in a freak accident, her parents took over 'helping' him and I was so proud that my very first bait lasted almost 2 years. While I was baiting him I used to tell my family of the different types of scams and key things to look out for.
My youngest daughter has moved from home here in Australia to live with her partner in Northern Ireland ( yep, the other side of the world and boy, do we ever miss her) but they are flat hunting at present and found one that offered so much. This is the email she sent me

Quote:
Haha it was so obviously a scam. It sounded so good, but it was too good. £300 a month with all the bills included in the rent (rates, water, internet, etc). In the first email they asked us about who we were and that, and it seemed good. Next email they were asking us to send £600 by western union to a friend or relative, and get a scan of the recipt so that it could be seen by a lawyer, just so we could even view the apartment.

So you see why I am so proud of being part of the community of 419Eater and the work you all do.
Now I think I will check out the surplus scams and get right back into it again with renewed vigor. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Oh by the way, she is going to contact the site to get the listing removed.

Sadly it will be up again under a new account within minutes, but it will annoy them and that is what we are here for. Annoy and if that fails, annoy some more.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, another old timer awakes from long hibernation. Good to see you back here, and glad to see you passed on your scam spotting skills. Hope they find a nice place in NI.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you back, and glad to know you've taught your daughter well. Thumbs up

And a two-year bait, that's a real achievement!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Bella! Always great to see the vets return to battle!

Happy Hunting!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you back.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Bella, and kudos for teaching your daughter so well!! If she or you needs back up in putting this site down, please don't hesitate to call upon me.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic