SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

When to introduce ancillary characters? and Who?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Imprive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, so I have been chatting with this guy and his "banker" for a little while, and I think I will be getting a second piggy from him anytime now! WU and MG failed due to SOMEONE's incompetence (I keep saying its the banker, but my lad won't listen!), and my lad is getting antsy. I bet he can taste the money.

I feel that my lad might get suspicious if another bank account is flagged for suspicious activity. So I was thinking of either introducing an FBI or bank official who is tracking down these flagged accounts, or perhaps another scammer looking for the dolla chop.

Ideas?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Multiple characters are fun! Make sure that each character has his/her own agenda, and his/her own unique set of psychological issues. <g>

Examples:

(a) Original character's spouse/significant other finds the e-mails on the computer and wants "in" on the transaction. The relationship is already on the rocks, so the new character wants to cut original character out, and take over the entire transaction. Murder is a definite possibility.

(b) Original character dies (possibly murdered) or has a serious health issue. An administrator of the estate has to take over the transaction. The administrator is clueless, and the mugu has to start over at square one.

(c) Original character goes to the bank to get money to send to mugu. Bank president then writes to mugu: "your victim was in here and showed me the e-mails. I knew at once that you are a scammer. But this guy is RICH AND STUPID. If we work together, we can both make a lot of money. If not, I will tell him you are a scammer!" This is a particular favorite of mine - - the bank president inevitably will double cross the mugu. (You can do variants of this with lawyers, accountants, personal secretaries, WU employees, etc.)

(d) Introduce another scammer! I like to get e-mail address and contact info for one scammer, and forward his e-mails to the other scammer. Note that you can selectively modify the e-mail when you forward it. <G>. Thus, scammer #2 will say in the forwarded e-mail "I am assistant to scammer #1. Instead of sending the money per his instructions, send it to me. I will take care of it for him." Be sure to include the e-mail address of scammer #2 in the forwarded e-mail and, if possible, include his phone number. The two scammers can then get together and have a love-fest.

Good luck!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one (not published yet - it's long and I still have a lot of emails to download) in which the lad kept sending my main character piggies with no SWIFT code, wrong SWIFT code, or something else labeled as a SWIFT code. Her banker finally emailed both her and the lad, trying to explain to her that it's a scam.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need some ideas, take a peek at a couple of the "Evil Attorney" baits in the "Publish Your Work" section. Feel free to borrow/steal/improve anything that catches your eye!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Imprive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies!

I took a look at the Evil Attorney posts and they rock! Poor poor Lou Razz

I think I am going to take some tactics from the Evil Attorney, and mesh it with a few other threads about corrupt bank officials.

Also, I went for the tri-fecta yesterday, and got 2 more piggies! Huzzah! It's a straight bait, but I still can't wait to post it!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free and enjoy!

The aforementioned attorney is actually resurfacing today to torture another lad...should be fun!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

Imprive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to read it!

My lad is not very bright, but apparently he still has some scruples. I attempted to blackmail him with a second char, but my lad blabbed about everything to my main char.

Looks like he doesn't understand how crime is dealt with here, that money is going to be confiscated until the trial...

I wonder if he'd be partial to meeting me? Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the same happen, where the lad goes back to his original victim to tell him that the new character is gumming up the works. If you need a way to prolong the pain, try this:

"I suppose I should have expected you to try to get around your situation, but I believe I mentioned that I currently have access to XXX's email. Believe me when I tell you that the only messages he receives from YOU will be the ones that I allow him to receive and I will see everything you attempt to send him.

You, my Irish friend, have very few options available to you and a great deal of money that can be yours if you work with me. If you don't, you will get nothing."

The mos recent lad seems to have been too damn stupid to get it, but this has worked more than once!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic