SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a rude person and I lost my lottery winnings

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are sorry to inform you,that the HSBC BANK, contacted us today,about your Funds Transfer,told us that you are not serous about this transaction, well also added that they are given all the rude Lucky Winners 48housr, to complier to their rules or the transaction will be disable,you are advice to be fast about this transaction in other to get your Funds, you are not the only person in the World, but you where so much Lucky to have won on our H.C.P.

well we want to inform you that, if the HSBC BANK reformed your funds, this is a world Company, you funds will directly given out to the Charity Home,

i ask them what's the matter with your Transfer,because other people who are serious has claim their Funds from the BANK,what ever the Bank says we accept,because we are not the only Company Transacting with Them

Here in the UNITED KINGDOM,they transact with COCA COLA,PEPSI , and other Company, We do not need bad name

If you are serious about your Funds, you are to obey their teams and condition,we believed this is what other's that has claim their Funds obey

In addition to giving them a bad name I have been threatened with arrest if I do not stop being so rude.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^love it!

I'm also getting "press charges for slander" for being somewhat rude:
Quote:
In response to your email, I would advise you shouldn't have wasted
your time in replying my emails and providing your information's when
you know you are doubtful of the delivery.

You have insulted this delivery company and i have saved and stored
your email which i would later forward to the authorities and press
charges for slande
r. I will make an example out of you to show anyone
else who thinks immaturely and send insulting emails to this company
just because you think its fraudulent of which you are absolutely
wrong.

This branch of FedEx delivery Nigeria has never been involved in any
form of fraud or scam, we deliver services to every customers who has
paid for their delivery, no one has ever complained that we didn't
make delivery after paying for services.

Note that all your details and information's have been recorded. Have a nice day

That response was from my simple email:
Quote:
I went to the western unions and I made up my own question and answer. I don't like your question and answer.
My question is: Does God Love Homosexuals
Answer: Yes

I called to check on the money and they said they sent you something. Did you get it?

He also got pissy when I sent the money via kruzin kroc security services
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230182&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@J. You could apologise and say the thought of all that money went straight to your head, and you were simply practising your newly acquired wealthy attitude on them. Cool

It's their fault for giving you all that money.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, since this is the Heineken Lottery that I won, I've been drunk on Heineken Beer ever since I received this wonderful news.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, that's the same bank that told me off when they mistook my character for Fritel's. I've got them hooked again, but I don't have high hopes of getting any bank accounts out of them. At least I can piss the lad(s) involved off. Here's hoping Fritel is having better luck getting a piggy or two.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Great you got him hooked up again Smile

I pulled my first bacon out of him. He wasn't happy with HSBC bank as payout bank and changed to Nationwide, a bank that doesn't deal with wu or mg Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a 2nd pork came my way Very Happy

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Fritel! Glad to see you sticking it to him since whoever's running the HSBC part of the scam is a rude f***. I've just really started again with him. Emailed him on the 12th, got a reply, didn't email back until today. My character's off with the Peace Corps and has limited email access. Plus there's no MG or WU for hundreds of miles. I'm hoping that pushes him into a pig or two without the temper tantrums.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the HSBC part is rather rough, but after a while I could skip it, since my "claim agent" suggested to switch to another payout bank, he said he had enough of HSBC too (?!).

He came up with Nationwide and in their first email they stated they didn't deal with wu or mg Very Happy (Thx to Kruzin' Kroc of course!).

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy fritel! I couldn't get jack poop from him. I have now resorted to sending him drunken emails containing really bad language.

michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Actually, since this is the Heineken Lottery that I won, I've been drunk on Heineken Beer ever since I received this wonderful news.

ROFL Good one! Laughing

Oh, and congrats on the piggys , fritel
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd lost the lad once I received this from him as a reply to my "the 2nd account is blocked too" :

Quote:
Attn,
you must be a foolish human go to hell with your money

But after a mild slap and suggesting I apparently didn't have to pay a fee to receive my winning funds, he came up with his 3rd pork Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic