SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What Happens When a Scammer Emails a Lunatic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Constance Merryweather
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
http://letterstonigerians.wordpress.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Promising, however...

[1] Sending a Lad ID, however twisted, is not a good idea.

[2] Correcting spelling mistakes by Lads is not a good idea.

[3] Posting documents without marking them so they can't be copied and reused is not a good idea.

I did the bit with the cat stepping on the paperwork, though.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Constance Merryweather
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yastreb,
Thanks very much for all your feedback.

I'm new at this and appreciate your comments. Here are my responses to your concerns:

1) I assumed that the fake ID was soooo phony, they would never be able to use it, but I'm no longer sending this to them.

2) Yeah, I realized that as soon as I did it. A rookie mistake.

3) I've gone through and marked all documents as fakes so they can't be used.

Thanks,
"Constance" Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Constance and thanks for altering your posts so that a scammer driving by cannot use those materials. I sent you a message on your blog. Please go ahead and ignore it as you have addressed all the issues.

Pull up a chair and set a spell as we can use your help. Remember to bait safely, play the perfect victim, dangle lots of cash and get the lad to do all the work.

Connie

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, CM!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Constance Merryweather
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome and the helpful advice. Quick question - how do you get around not sending a fake ID? I have a "bank" on my hook and they want an ID to get the "process" going.
Thanks for your help!
"Constance"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, that's a common problem.

My method involves asking what they want as ID. Usually they ask for passprt, ID card, or driving licence.

[1] Passport copies aren't allowed under Federal or Commonwealth law (as applicable).
[2] American/Australian/etc citizens don't carry government IDs.
[3] Don't have one.

I end up offering my passport number for verification by the embassy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Constance Merryweather
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great tips, Yastreb! Thank you.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always send them this link but I prefer the unopenable file modality. You can create one here; http://www.xnet.se/fd/

Always remember that it's the lad's fault.

Oh, and welcome to 'Eater! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Finbarr Saunders
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pride myself on never sending any attachments, ever. This is my method:

1. Just ignore their request and carry on as if they haven't asked. More often than not they continue their format without asking again.

2. If they pester me for it, I claim to be a techophobe. I say I've been trying to do the scanning but I don't know how to get it into my computer, can you offer any advice? Or my secretary usually does this sort of thing for me, but I don't want to involve anybody else in this transaction (the lad will approve of this).

3. The advice is usually to get a friend to help or go to the library/cybercafe, to which I respond that I'll try to find the time to do that. Then I just leave them hanging and work on other baits.

4. After a few days of waiting and being told I'm "still trying" they give up and continue the bait. They rarely last longer than a week before their impatience gets the better of them. Lads are always in a hurry to get to the payment stage.

I also tell them I can't open whatever forms they want me to fill in as attachments "I can't open the attachment, please send it in text format" or if they want my signature on something "sorry, I don't know how to write on this attachment" (then follow directions above on how not to do any scanning).

Just bear in mind that the lad is always in a hurry and you are not, so any obstacle the lad imposes on the scam will be magically solved by him without much effort from you, if you just explain that you are trying but failing.

I should mention that this can be a rather boring way to bait (without elaborate excuses etc) but at the moment I'm baiting a large number of lads in order to harvest bank accounts, hence this basic no-nonsense strategy.

"May God Cancel you as you cancel this transaction in Jesus name amen" - Michael Smith
"we give out the loan at 2% interest rate anally" - Mr Gerrad
"May Okaja shrine kill u and ur house hold. Monkey." - Robert James

Sign My Mugu Guestbook
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I send for a passport:
It's a well-formed, but corrupt, JPEG file which I made by editing a JPEG in a hex editor. I also state the character's passport number, since the lad may need it to make a certificate or something.

I had one bait in which one of my characters tried to travel to England when her passport had not quite enough time left on it; while she was applying for a new one, I got her into another bait, and I think the lad asked for her passport, which at the time she didn't have.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic