SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How Do I Get This Guy To E-Mail Me Back?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SpongeBobsNumber1Fan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, fellow scambaiters! Smile I have been scambaiting this guy on and off for over a year now. His name is Yeung Lap Ming, anyone heard of him? He appears to be pretty popular in the scambaiting world, just Google the name if you're not familiar. I've had tons of fun with him!

Anyway, it's been a really long time since I've last gotten an e-mail from him, although I've been sending him a lot of e-mails. Now, Yeung Lap Ming has a lot of different e-mail addresses, and he keeps making new ones every so often. I think that the main reason why he hasn't responded to me in a long time is because I keep trying to reach him at the most recent address he's contacted me on, and he's gotten a new one since then and doesn't use that one anymore. I believe the most recent e-mail addresses I have for him are [email protected] and [email protected].

So, my question is, is there anyone here who is currently (or was recently) in contact with Yeung Lap Ming, and knows the e-mail address he is currently using? I desperately want to get back in contact with this guy, so please try to help me out as much as you can. Once we make some more "progress" with his "business proposal", I might post up some of our old e-mails on this site, I'm sure you guys will like them! Thanks, guys! Smile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting yeung.bea at msn.com as well but haven't heard anything since late 2012. However I got to a sort of stalled position and he may have tired of my antics. Maybe this happened with yours as well? if you'd like to post some of your mails we could help figure out if this is a possibility.

I googled around and didn't find anything else more recent. So it may be one of the various other possibilities, for example if the scammer is ill, moved away, fell out with his scamming partners, got involved with different scams or the truly rare occasion where they gave it up.

Who knows, sometimes they come back after months (or even years) of silence. Maybe best to focus on other scammers and cross your fingers. Sending an email once in a while can't hurt.

fyi this is where it started for me:
Quote:
YEUNG LAP MING. BANK OF EAST ASIA, LIMITED (THE). BANK OF EAST ASIA BUILDING, 10 DES VOEUX ROAD CENTRAL.

Dear Friend,

It is understandable that you might be apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I am Yeung Lap-Ming,Foreign operation Manager of the Bank of East Asia Limited (China), 10 Des Voeux Road Central, China.... (etc.)

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
SpongeBobsNumber1Fan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi firehouse5, I appreciate your response. Yep, that's definitely the guy! Smile I guess it's a possibility that he got tired of me because I have been baiting him on and off for a very long time now. However, it would be very weird if this was the case because his last e-mail to me (which I got on March 5) didn't sound at all like he was getting annoyed or tired with me; in the e-mail he simply asked me to reconfirm some of my "information" for his "attorney".

Can you please e-mail [email protected] again and try to move forward in your bait? If he replies to you and not to me, then we'll know his problem is with me specifically, but if you don't get a response, it's probably something else. I probably just have to wait for him to come around, as there were periods in the past when he didn't write to me for a long time (though this one has been the longest by far) and then explained that he, or his "daughter" (who may or may not exist), was "ill".

I have considered trying to hack into his e-mail account to see whether or not he's read my messages at all, is this wrong? Anyway, please try to e-mail him again and let me know when/if he responds. Thanks! Smile And sometime soon I will post up some of his old e-mails, I think you'll find them quite entertaining.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy to help, I'll mail him now & let you know if I get a reply.

Did his "attorney" contact you through a different email? it's possible they have mailed you and it's just gone into a spam folder, sometimes this happens with the attorney/bank official/etc as their early messages tend to be full of scammy terms and easily fall by the way of spam filters.

Getting into his account: this is completely against eater policy and not even a permitted topic of discussion here. So I suggest avoiding this angle.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
SpongeBobsNumber1Fan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much for your help. Please let me know whether you get a response, this guy usually responded to me within a few days. And no, I was never in direct contact with his "attorney". But I do check my spam folder quite often (as this is where most e-mails from new scammers end up). And you're right, trying to hack this guy's e-mail is probably a bit too extreme... for now, at least. Thanks again for your help! Smile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just a quick update to say there is no news. I also tried sending a message from a different account using WhoReadMe and that message has not been read yet.

SpongeBobsNumber1Fan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the update. Please let me know when/if you ever get a response. I will also keep e-mailing this guy and I'll let you know if I ever get a response. It seems like his problem probably isn't with me, it's just that he isn't checking his e-mail. But I'm sure he'll come around soon, as he has in the past. Anyway, I appreciate all your help! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic