SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bizwiz

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dire straits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but.......
I was talking to a relation today about baiting and scams and she told me about feeling such an idiot for falling for this....

She was after a cheap deal on a tablet and found www.bidwiz.co.uk entered her details offered up £10 as an opener, didn't win, couple of weeks later saw £60 had been taken from her bank acc. Tried to contact them... heard nothing. Next month another £60 taken from acc.

She then spoke to her bank who have put a block on further payments, informed her it is a scam and run from Jersey (iirc). Now their payments have been blocked she has received some nasty emails ( which she has deleted Crying or Very sad )

Anyone heard of similar? are these even baitable?

You are very stupid, never you contact me again. go to hail and do what ever you want.
You that don,t have money to buy phone will have money to send. idiot like you. you will never have money to feed your self in your life... Senator David Mark
------
you are a very bad man and it will never be well with you for breaking my heart, now i know that you are not real and God will punish you for doing all this to me..you will never have happiness and love for the rest of your miserable live..In Jesus Name,, Amen
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are not really baitable - if you don't sign up to their site (paying for the privilege) they don't want to hear from you.
It's quite a nasty one, with (expensive) recurring monthly payment buried deep in the terms and conditions and doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere else.

There has been an extreme proliferation of sites like these, google "penny auction", "unique bid auction" to see more information. There are currently legal questions in various jurisdictions about whether these should be considered pure gambling sites, and regulated as such.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
dire straits
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Thank's for that, so technically not a scam as such but pretty nasty business practise, I just saw this in ther t&c as well

Quote:
6.2. Minimal 3 months membership period:
All membership subscriptions are binding for a minimum period of 3 months (´minimal membership period´).

I wonder what their next step will be Exclamation

You are very stupid, never you contact me again. go to hail and do what ever you want.
You that don,t have money to buy phone will have money to send. idiot like you. you will never have money to feed your self in your life... Senator David Mark
------
you are a very bad man and it will never be well with you for breaking my heart, now i know that you are not real and God will punish you for doing all this to me..you will never have happiness and love for the rest of your miserable live..In Jesus Name,, Amen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic