SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

kamikaze lad wants to buy grates - back for round 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Website's been killed.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
Do you have any bootleg tapes of Grateful Dead concerts?

I should have had my sales guy Fill H@rmonic sell him some instead of some standard-sized generic greats. Bet he's going to twig now that's his website's gone and leave me with more greats than I know what to do with.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
Website's been killed.

I love our fake site killers!! Very Happy

Grate job!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But,but,but,but what am I gonna do with the 60 Easy Squeezy Cheesey graters i got all boxed up and ready to ship out? Rolling Eyes

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Valid Customer ,

Thank you for your interest in using Express Road Shipping & Logistics for your shipping needs and services, Be Advised that our Website is currently been offline due to some technical upgrades, But we do assure you that it will be online soon and you will be granted the Opportunity to track Shipments of package any where in the USA, CANADA, UK and AFRICA, Sorry for any Disappointments we may have coursed.

Thank you Once again for Using Express Road Shipping & Logistics for your shipping needs and services, We serve you better to your fullest satisfactory in your shipping needs .

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad I got my quote back before the site had problems. I put the quote in quotes.

Quote:
***EXPRESS ROAD SHIPPING & LOGISTICS***

Dear Valid Customer ,
Thank you for your interest in using Express Road Shipping & Logistics for your shipping needs and services, below is the information regarding the shipping quote and payment terms for pick up schedule. We checked on File of picking and shipping of standard ISO 6346 2'x4' wooden crate and the Weights 160 lbs. From and to the addresses Below

PICKED UP FROM:
Squeezy-Cheesy-Graters. LLC
33 west37th street rear
New York, NY 10018

SHIPPING TO:
Iverson Groups / William & Son (Package) Ltd
37 Dimitros Street
Tavros City
GR-177-78
Athens Greece

The shipping cost is going to $2,850.99 That includes international airways taxes (I.A.T),Tariffs and custom's clearance duties. we will need 100 % down payments,full payments prior to shipping. Product is very secured in our custody and well protected until aim of delivery is excellently completed. It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks business working days for delivery from the day of pick-up because our shipping method is always compared to express shipping.We will also like you to know that for you being the shipper you are the one supposed to make the payment to us. The only method of payment we accept is Wire Transfer to our financial manager in the delivery location. Let us know if you wish to proceed with this shipment so that we can email you back with all the information you require to be able to transfer the funds to us. We look forward to serving you to your fullest satisfaction
Thank You

Hello John,
I have forwarded the shipping Quote and rider to you.
As you can see the shipping cost is $2,850.99 US
With a proposed cost of the graters @$5,700.00 US
The total cost for the 60 XL Easy Squeezy SS Cheesy Graters with shipping will be.$8,550.99 US
I await for your reply as to acceptance of the total cost and payment.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Looks like Johns happy too.

Quote:
Hello Migh,
Thank you for the Quick respond, I am Okay with the total cost regarding this Order, I want you to email me with your Phone Number to Proceed with the Payment, Thank you

Best Regards

I gave him a number that not going to work. with a little luck comes to shove I'm hoping to get his info by email.
Unless someone else wants to talk to him. Hint Hint. Wink

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the same info

I just emailed back saying the website was very unsafe and that I would prefer to use one that I have dealt with before... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please see my credit card below, process an amount of $5000 today and the balance tomorrow.

Name on Card :**************
Card Type :mastercard
Card # :54*******************
Exp :03 14
cvv :***

Address

Regards here
John

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.expressroadshippinglogistics.com/

Still there for me !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He ordered 27 and specified the size, but not the other parameters. JB-P sent back a quote not including shipping.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampiremerchant wrote:

Still there for me !

It's a parked page put up by the hoster (basically just ads). This is across the top: "This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. Click here to inquire or call 1-855-897-1723."

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You all have his grate-itude.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, having read Ima's answer, here goes:
Jean wrote:
Yes I make diffraction grates, and I accept credit cards. Sizes range from 10×10 to 841×1189. Please specify the spacing in nanometers, the blazon if any, and the angle (default is crosswise). If you need a blazoned grate, please also specify the wavelength.

Transmission grates:
10×10 (pack of 100): $5.00
20×20 (pack of 25): $5.00
A10 (pack of 25): $10.00
A9 (pack of 20): $15.00
A8 (pack of 20): $25.00
A7 (pack of 20): $45.00
A6 (pack of 20): $100.00
A5 (pack of 10): $120.00
A4 (pack of 10): $220.00
A3 (pack of 5): $250.00
A2 (pack of 5): $500.00
A1 (pack of 2): $600.00
A0: $650

Reflection grates:
10×10 (pack of 250): $5.00
20×20 (pack of 60): $5.00
A10 (pack of 60): $10.00
A9 (pack of 20): $10.00
A8 (pack of 20): $20.00
A7 (pack of 20): $40.00
A6 (pack of 20): $90.00
A5 (pack of 10): $100.00
A4 (pack of 10): $220.00
A3 (pack of 5): $240.00
A2 (pack of 5): $450.00
A1 (pack of 2): $550.00
A0: $600

John wrote:
Hello Jean,
Thank you for the Quick respond, I am interested in the Reflection
grates: A4 (pack of 10): $220.00 and i will want you tio email me with a
Quote for the total cost for 27 Quantity, Thank you

Jean wrote:
The total cost is $5940.00 for 270 A4 reflection grates, not including shipping. Where do you want them sent to?

John wrote:
Hello Jean,
��� Thank you for the� reply , Well i am okay with the total price regarding the 27 Quantity Reflection grates: A4 (pack of 10) , I will like you to contact� Express Road Shipping & Logistics� Via their email [ [email protected] or Website www.expressroadshippinglogistics.com ]� with your store location,the total weight on the Grates with the delivery address below and request for a freight quote. Please let me know how much it will cost me in totality to have these Grates to the address below .

The delivery address is� as Follows :
37 Dimitros Street
Tavros City
GR-177-78
Athens Greece

And� as soon as you get the freight quote email me� back with the grand total, I will need you to add your Office line to contact you and Proceed with Payment.Hope to hear from you soon.

Jean wrote:
The website appears to be a link farm. Also, you have not specified the spacing, angle, or blazon of the grates or the wavelength you want to use them with. I need at least the spacing and angle to make them.

Jean wrote:
I would like to ship a package from

Duрuy Manufaсturing
722 Paгis Street
San Francisco, California 94013
USA

to

37 Dimitros Street
Tavros City
GR-177-78
Athens Greece.

The package weight is estimated to be 11 kg (270 grates at 37 g each, plus packaging) and the dimensions are 400 mm long, 310 mm wide, and 240 mm thick. It is not hazardous. How much do you charge to ship it?

When I get a card number, to piggify it, do I have to provide evidence that this lad is ordering something he doesn't understand, and is therefore a scammer? Is a link to this thread enough?

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The CC report is rather simple compared to the bank ones. It has been a while since I posted one but I believe I just dropped the single mails in there. I have never had any PM needing more on them.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Migh,
Happy Holidays, Yes we are still in business and i will be contacting you on Monday to Proceed with the total payment of the Units Plus shipping together, Do confirm if you are Okay with this, Hope to read from you soonest

Best Regards
John

Prolly needs to find some more cc.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danlad wrote:
Dear Valid Customer ,
Thank you for your interest in using Express Road Shipping & Logistics for your shipping needs and services, below is the information regarding the shipping quote and payment terms for pick up schedule. We checked on File of picking and shipping of *Grates* With dimensions *400 mm long, 310 mm wide, and 240 mm thick* and Weights *11 kg (270 grates at 37 g each, plus packaging)*. From and to the addresses Below

*PICKED UP FROM*:
Duрuy Manufaсturing
722 Paris Strеet
San Franсisco, Califоrnia 94013
USA

SHIPPING TO:
37 Dimitros Street
Tavros City
GR-177-78
Athens Greece.

The shipping cost is going to *$2,850.99* That includes international airways taxes *(I.A.T)*,Tariffs and custom's clearance duties. we will need 100 % down payments,full payments prior to shipping. Product is very secured in our custody and well protected until aim of delivery is excellently completed. It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks business working days for delivery from the day of pick-up because our shipping method is always compared to express shipping.We will also like you to know that for you being the shipper you are the one supposed to make the payment to us. The only method of payment we accept is Wire Transfer to our financial manager in the delivery location. Let us know if you wish to proceed with this shipment so that we can email you back with all the information you require to be able to transfer the funds to us. We look forward to serving you to your fullest satisfaction

John wrote:
������ Thank you for the Update, I will like you to email me with the Spacing of� the Model, and also i will need you to add your Office number when emailing me with the total cost of the Units plus the shipping, Thank you

Jean wrote:
Your shipper has quoted an exorbitant price. I'm going to check with my shipper, but their office is closed for Good Friday.

You can specify 27 different spacings, but you have to specify at least one. I make grates to order. Also, if the spacing has at least 4 digits of precession, you need to specify the temperature. I make them at 20 C.

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally got back to me Laughing

Quote:
Hello Missy,
Thank you for the Quick respond, I am interested in the Gold-plated Papier-mache @ 49.95 Urinal Grates and i will want you to email me with a Quote for the total cost for 120 Quantity, Thank you

Best Regards

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John wrote:
Hello Jean,
thank you for the email, 20 C is accepted and also can you email me with a copy of what the Freight Company Gave you and also the total cost of the Units plus the shipping cost, Thank you

Happy Holidays
John Gillan

Jean wrote:
Oops, I meant 20 °C, not 20 C; the reflective grates are metal and wouldn't hold charge very well (at least here - the atmosphere is humid, being near the ocean).

I need to know the spacing before I can make them. What are you going to use them for?

For some strange reason, the degree sign does not show up in the inbox, but does show in the sentbox. I looked at the mail source and saw that it's there. While looking at it, I checked the IP address; he's in Ghana, not Greece.
John wrote:
Thanks for the Update, the 20c right for the taking and als can you let me know how soon they can be shipped if payment is made, Am Still waiting for the Freight Quote plus the total cost of the Units plus the shipping, Thank you

Jean wrote:
Sorry for the confusion about temperature/charge. There was a degree sign, but this mail program made it invisible.

It will take me four days to make them. I need to know the spacing before I can make them. If you don't know the spacing, please describe your application and I'll figure out an appropriate spacing. Also if you need blazoned grates, let me know the blazon.

I'll let you know the freight on Monday. As I said, the office is closed today.

×186
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent him two emails now from my usual Trader (Black Piggy) character.

No reply - guess he maybe one of my old customers Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John wrote:
Okay i will like to know if you can make the Spacing: 1' 3'/16' , Thank you

Jean wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand. If you don't know the spacing you need in nanometers, tell me the kind of light you're shining on it and the desired difflection angle and I'll figure it out.

This lad is an idiot. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm describing a real product, but mixing up the words grately.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jean wrote:
The shipping will cost $466.56, so the total is $6406.56. Once I have the complete order and payment, it'll take me four business days to make the grates, and another four days or so for them to arrive in Greece.

×186
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied to my quote with boilerplate email including a link to
Code:
-- still active.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The site is just a link farm put up by the hosting company.

The fake shipping company content has been removed and the domain is now for sale.

At the very top of the page:

Quote:
This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. Click here to inquire or call 1-855-897-1723.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John wrote:
Is this the freight Quote from Express Road Shipping ? If yes then email me with a Copy of the Quote, Thank you

Jean wrote:
No, it's the quote from GPՏ E-Trасk. The quote from Express Road Shipping is over six times as much! And I don't trust a company that says it has a website, but the website is just a link farm saying the domain is for sale.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply. Has he twigged?

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic