SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I was lucky to have such a easy one for a first bait. He's been fun but I think it's starting to wind down...

I think that Jordana's mail has gotten him worked up a bit. It sounds like he's having a pity party in his email to Anni.

Quote:
well that is good for you to have fun after all life is short and we must know that one day we shall die and after death judgment any way i have one friend who want to help me to continue my business since i have no money now to continue the work she live in US and but today i got a mail my friend and told me that the bank manager call and said a gentle man called from inter pol and said my name has been place at the watching list that they monitor me and cancel the money transfer i don't understand that because of your suicide thing has block me even if my other friends want to help me they can not i am tied of all this Interpol problem so what i will do now is that i want to stop write or send any mail and also i will change my profile and anything that will let this Interpol disturb me now my work has gone down and i need a support to get it done or any business partner but from now may be you will not get me again because i am very sad and worry about all that you let me pass true now,and you are not coming to married me and why must i go through all this i did not get any money from you either your friend Celine so if someone is helping me the inter pol also has stop the money why Anni you make me feel more sad this morning i am still single why you came to my life and now you have gone and leave me with sorrow and pain anyway i will change everything around me and my email and all hope you have a good morning and have fun may be you will hear from me again.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, guess who was online first thing this morning...

To Anni...color him desperate. Smile

Quote:
fine i understand you but you know how the whole thing went on but now i am very tired ad feel too much of wrong that i did and i hope that i can be free from now that i have no one to marry or even a support of money from i am now single and need to get someone because i can not stay alone in life forever since i am very young and handsome too i can not wast my life for loneliness since i need to have children of my own so that when i am old i can see that God has bless me for this children and that will be the memories. well my dear i now know that changing my email and the rest will not help fine but i have no one to send me money anymore so please i think it is time for me to let you know how much your love is but it is very difficult for me to stay away from you don't you get it??
i want you to tell me straight and for the sake of our love before that if you really want to make up things good for us to be together again because we suppose to be together as you already said but why don't us put all this aside and get on for better for worse right?? Anni i think you are different i can not think because of you i am confuse for your love why?? well i don't know but i think it is our destiny and we must for fill it so that we can get happy again i hope you will know what i mean please let me hear a good answer form you now then i can be free and also set my heart free too have a good morning and all ways know that i am thinking of you too much.

It seems that Jordana's mail about Interpol really has him worried. Twisted Evil

He's mailed Simone for help.

Quote:
hello my dear i was just busy i have mail the lawyer and hope to hear from him this week and find out from him or i will look for another business man who will be very interested so that i can go on with him that is good to have the first one going on about the business i hope it will be well too.

my dear friend i want you to do me a favor for me very urgent so that i will know what to do and i hope from that i can even know how things will be all is about your friend Anni i think i need to know some things but i hope you can help me to find out that.i really like her but you see i don't even know how we can move on this time because if this suicide stuff did not come on i did not have any problem now the Interpol has disturb me if anyone want to send me money to do any project then they stop it and also my friend told me that my name has been place at the watching list that they are watching me anytime why because of what Anni did but now i see that all the relationships has been stop now so please you are my friend i can trust you that you can help me in time of trouble ok i want to make up with your friend so that we can get on for good and you are the best woman that i know you can do it for me please i need her now just find out for me ok and also i have a lot to talk about you and me but just do it for me then we shall continue the rest she has gone to Acapulco to have some fun and rest her mind please just do it for the sake of our friendship right.i really want to hear from you soon hope you are fine.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that he's desperate to talk to Anni. He's left her several messages on facebook.

Quote:
can we chat? i need to talk to you very urgent i will be waiting for you

I happened to check in but you weren't here. There's a time difference so you'll have to take that into consideration.

Quote:
ok i was very busy but i will make it tomorrow morning all is because i had light off that is why so i hope i can get you tomorrow time 7;45 GMT so that we can talk for real ok
hope you are fine just take care and have fun for Acapulco ok

Quote:
hello good morning can we talk i am here

Quote:
hello i have been waiting for you were are you now dear

Quote:
i will send you mail today ok there is too much light off this time so please just take heart we shall talk for real because this time as i already told you i want us to get together for real and good forever because time wait for no one so why are we waiting to waste our time i really nee you now so please answer me ok hope you are fine i will chat with you one on one i miss you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still after Anni.

Quote:
good morning how are you and the vacation of Acapulco hope you are fine there and doing good also you have been taking very care of yourself my dear lovely lady i have realized and think very much about you and for all that happen to you because of me and also how you almost die and by God grace you have saved i always thanks God for your life. i have suffer soo much just to find true love the one who will love me and i also will love her cherish her pamper her and make her feel like the top woman in the world but what you did was the most dreadful and real death the you have pass on and now when i think i am very deeply touch and want to make a mark of all that i have cost you i don't put the blame on you because i did not think at first of what i was doing or will happen because i think i can choose the one who love me since that was the dating site i was trying to make sure that i can find the real woman who i can love forever till i die.

so please my dear Anni i have now seen that kind of love you have for me and now i can not let it go even if i have to beg or do fasting to win your love back i will do but i know that money cant buy love like i will give you much money just to love me even i don't have money but like i will do my best.but now i know that if you love someone nothing can stop you.the only way is to have and love the one your heart desire.

so all that i am saying is that i want us to get together again and this time is for real and i will not act any stupid or cheat on you because i cant stay i always thinks too much of you i don't want to hid my feelings and i don't mind what ever will happen i will love you forever, so as i have already said i want you to give me a good answer i am not asking you any money because this money issue has cost me soo much and even i did not have any cent from any woman and anybody i want to be truth to you this time because i really want us to bury all that happen to us and start everything for good and forever.

i think that things would be different the second time around for us and i will make you feel better and good i promise you.i have sent a mail to your friend Simon to talk to you that this time i need you for good and forever.she as me to tell her more of what i have done that Interpol has place my name on watching list i will send mail to her and make she know that i did not do anything too much but what i know is the marriage problem and the money that issues but now i don't want to write anybody anymore i only want you and that is all i want were dear i have to go and check some things but i will be waiting for your response and then we can now begin a very hot one for good.thank you and may God bless you.

Quote:
how are you hope you are fine anyway i was busy and also somethings i have do that is why you did not hear from me but i will send you mail and we shall talk more for everything so my dear just take heart and also take care of your self i hope you are fine and taking good care of yourself anyway i have to go now but we will talk ok now things are fine here in Africa and how is your work and your health i hope toy are fine so just take care hope to hear from you soon so tell me about your trip and everything that go on there i really miss you.

He sent the other four ladies a generic email. Looks like he's not quite ready to give up on them yet.

Quote:
how are you hope you are fine anyway i was busy and also somethings i have do that is why you did not hear from me but i will send you mail and we shall talk more for everything so my dear just take heart and also take care of your self i hope you are fine and taking good care of yourself anyway i have to go now but we will talk ok now things are fine here in Africa and how is your work and your health i hope toy are fine so just take care hope to hear from you soon

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard from him for a few days and thought that he had finally given up... He's sent this to Anni.

Quote:
hello my dear love good evening and how are you doing i was out to my home town to visit my sister and the children a i came this night and want to see how you are doing and your health too i really miss you everything is okay with me i am fine and doing good and i hope you are fine too so tell me more about your vacation how fun have you have and hope you are doing just fine and making preparing to come hope may be n this weekend i guess so

well i really want to know your mind about the mail i sent to you concerning ou to be together but you did not tell me anything about that and you view because this time i am very serious to take you to the peak and make you happy again i mean what i said and i will not let anybody take you away from me because i cant let you go with your tender loving and kindness Anni you are very deference

i really want to hear from you now ant know that you love me as the way i do love you so why not get together waiting will not make any good to us till we get together as one i am waiting for you now to hear from you bout your mind so that things will be fine with us ok.i will end here because i am felling sleeping and i have to rest but i will send you mail in the morning to see how you are doing i want you to think that some one love you.

have a good evening and take care of yourself and come home for a better and fresh mind and ideal i love you now and want you back forever good.

Quote:
hello good morning
how are you doing hope you are fine anyway i am home this weekend i will be home just want to relax and think about you only because of your wonderful love that you have in you i just want to love you more than before so i will be at home just to think and see how much i can win your love back to my self again forever this time i am very serious about anything i say so please just love me back i hope we can make better than before and i promise to make you happy.

And he posted two messages to her Facebook page.

Quote:
hello my dear anni i really miss you i want to see my sister in the village there was so much power problem that is why i did not able to send you mail i am back just this night and want to say hello and ask you how far for your vacation since you want to spend one week more i hope you have more fun sweety i still need you soo much and i will send you mail tonight ok i love you.

Quote:
hello good morning how are you doing hope you are fine just take care i am waiting for your response very urgent lover

And he sent this to Maeve via her Facebook page:

Quote:
hello good evening i was out to the village i just came and want to say hello to you just take care

And sent this to Celine via her Facebook page:

Quote:
hello i miss you i went to see my sister i just came home and want to say hello just take care

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy reminds me of a Timex watch...takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Laughing

He sent this to all five ladies:

Quote:
hello good evening i hope all is well i did not hear from you for some time now how is everything going on with you and your health, work too anyway i just came back from the city and want to see how you are doing i hope you are doing fine and also taking care of yourself and your work too well i am here doing good and want to say hello to you my dear well i have to go hope you will be fine.

He seems to be focusing on Anni - could be because she has more money than the others...

Quote:
well my dear how are you doing.
i understand you very well i am okay i think that will be the best way for us to be together again and it will be great i see how you had a great happy and fun i hope next time we shall go together and we can be very happy and things will be fine again i will be waiting for you soon when you get back home my dear Anni well i will send you mail tomorrow and see how you are doing i have to go now but i really need you so take care of your self for me because i love you soo much. have a good evening i miss you soo much i cant sleep i need you soo much i love you.

Quote:
good morning how are you doing and your health too i hope you are fine so how was your night and this morning too i hope you have enjoy yourself very much this time and also have a lot of fun well i am happy for you i wish you come back home and don't let the joy take you away from me ok because i see that the place is very nice and sweet so you don't want to come but you need to come because someone is waiting for you all the time well i just check you and find out to see how you are doing this morning i will check you in the evening i have to go to the city for some work i hope you take care of yourself i miss your presence i need you very urgent in my life forever i love you.

Quote:
hello good evening i hope all is well i did not hear from you for some time now how is everything going on with you and your health, too anyway i just came back from the city and want to see how you are doing i hope you are doing fine and also taking care of yourself and your vacation too well i am here doing good and want to say hello to you my dear well i have to go hope you will be fine.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anni has just returned from her three week vacation to Acapulco. Joseph is so glad!

Quote:
ok my dear save your flight and get home in peace and may the God of Abraham take you home and i hope to hear from you as you said by tuesday and things will be fine again forever and for good my dear anni you are such a darling just take care and i will be waiing for you soon and see how our love will be because i have been waiting for you for long time now since you went away yo your vacation at Acapulco i am happy that you are fine and coming back home sweetheart i miss your tender love and your kindness have a good evening i love you.

Quote:
how are you doing i hope you are fine and doing well good i having hear from you for long now i hope all is well with you and now i think you have been home now and how was your vacation and also your health too let me hear from you so that i can see that you are ok i will be waiting for you soon i have miss you so please let me know that you are fine i will be checking you at the evening to see how you are doing well my dear i have to go now and take care of yourself my dear Anni.

Seems that he wants to start over with Celine.

Quote:
soo good that they has been promote you for your hard work it sound very good and also you got a new laptop too i see how things has been soo good for you this few times i see with God all things are possible just keep praying and everything will be more great and fine all the time well here in Africa the weather is not too cool a bit hot but as you know we manage it i am here thinking about how things will be good and fine but i hope it will be well soon i really miss you since long time that we chat i hope we can have sometime to chat may be on facebook anyway just want you to feel free i am still thinking of a good things may be one day we can be more than a friend who knows tomorrow only God can tell well i have to go now i just came home and want to have man dinner prepared so i really miss you but you have power anything you say i will do it i will be waiting for the good time to come. i am happy for you for all that you got now just take care and know that i am still thinking of you.because you are a good woman.have a good night.

And to Jordana:

Quote:
i hope you are fine and your daughter too anyway i have miss you for long time now and i thank God that you are fine well about your work i think it is a good ideal to think of it to know what to do that is fine how is hope doing i hope she now grown a big girl now you are a mother that is good my dear well i am here doing fine and things are not too bad just managing and things will fine so my dear i have to go now and hope you will be fine just take care and have a good morning.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is persistant, I'll give him that. Are you up for a hourglass yet?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite yet although, with the way he's going, I may reach one. November will be our one year "anniversary". I thought that after the Interpol issue, he would go silent but he seems not to want to give up his meal ticket(s).

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few days of nothing, he's back...

To Anni:

Quote:
well the light problem is still off and on every day but the government said they are trying to do their best to make it well,i am still doing the repairs since the light still off that is why some time i don't come on net because of the light problem. i see how you are trying to do a lot business you try well done my dear love i love to be with you soon so that i can also support you and move with you to everywhere you go so that i can help take over so that you can also relax for sometime my dear but you have the power now anything you will say your wishes is my command my dear love i know that you know that i still love you so why don't you show me your love my dear please let us love for ones and forever my dear.please do let me hear from you everyday so that i can be free tell me about our love the way you want me to do and i will do it i love you. have a good night and take care my dear love.

She'll of course need him to fill out a visa form (which he's already done for Celine). Oh darn, the form has changed (you know how bureaucracy is) and he'll have to fill out a new one.

And he sent this to all five ladies:

Quote:
hello good morning how are you doing i hope you are fine well i am fine here and things is going on fine and still the light problem is not too bad it has been a bit good the weather here is a bit hot but in the evening it is cool how is you work i hope everything is fine over there well i am here trying to check some works but i have to send you mail to see how you are doing i have to go now i will be checking on you in the evening to see how you are doing just take care and have a good morning.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's starting to push Anni now...

Quote:
hello how are you doing,
hope you are fine well i really want to hear from you about our married issue i still waiting patiently for you i have more time to share my love to you only so i want you to know that i have not forget you i am waiting to the time you will tell me that you love me back so we should get marry that is what i am waiting for now anyway how is your new business now i hope you have finish some part of it i really want to come and help you for a lot of things so that you can also have a bit rest i love you i have to go now hope all is well just take care for me.

Aww, how sweet, he wants to take care of Anni's money so that she has time to relax and do nothing.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd call him a swine, but that's an insult to the piggies.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ain't that the truth!

This was sent to the four women.

Quote:
hello good morning how are you doing i hope you are fine how is your weather there well here in Ghana west Africa it is hot but in the evening it will be cool well i think you are doing much for your work now well i am still doing my work and things are good now and i hope you are fine i just want to say hello have a good morning my dear.

And this to Celine:

Quote:
i was trying to do some work as you know i am electrical engineer so i got some workshop that i do repair a lot of things there such as generators,and heavy equipment and more so this is what i am doing lately because now in Ghana we have electricity problem so many of the people who have generators started to do servicing and repairs so i have been a bit busy this time on but you know i having forget to send you mail to see how you are doing and also i am happy about your the extra money and the promotion that is good i thank God for your life and your wonderful work i really miss you and i hope you are doing good anyway so tell me about your relationship
i hope you are ok well i have to go now hope you take care i really miss you and your love.

Nice to see that he's so devoted to Anni... Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He misses Anni...awwww...

Quote:
i did not hear from you for a time now what is going on are you ok i hope so and how is your fish too i hope they are glowing very fast too how is your Easter and your health i think all is well i just want to know how you are doing i will check you tomorrow morning to see how you are doing well i have to go now please take care i love you and how is your lawyer too i hope now things will be fine so that we can meet and get married i know you are thinking of me as i am here also thinking of you i am waiting for you please tell me more about what you are doing for the paper work so that you can send to me here and i will fill it and send it back to you i am waiting for you. or you can call me or just give me a miss call and i will call you ok here i my contact number +233xxxxxx i will be waiting for your call.....

And he cares about her lawyer too...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still testing the water with Celine. I guess she'll have to forgive him and see what'll happen next.

Quote:
well as now today the light has been on and i think there will be a bit fine than the other days but i don't repair only generators i do a lot of electrical and electronics items too and also some times i do got to the city to buy the use ones that comes from outside the country to sell as well. about the question i ask you that how is your relationship i just want to know how you are doing so please don't get me wrong ok i just ask but you can forget about that i am sorry.

well so tell me more about what you has been doing lately and now that you has been promote for your work i think that is your had work that is why so keep it up well here the Easter is here and we are going to cerebrate it very well i hope you have a great things to do this weekend too i just miss you the way you are but time will tell just keep doing good my dear and God will bless you.i have to go and get some food to eat have a good evening and a great weekend too.my dear.

To Maeve:

Quote:
hello my dear good evening,
well i been a bit busy when the whole country had a long light off problem but i am an engineer i do work on generators and electrical as more and etc. so i have an workshop were i do repairs there and that had put me a bit busy but today was a bit good the light is still on but i am working on other things too

well i see how you are tying for our business keep it up i love that you are a very had worker and i love a woman who love to do something of her life and you are one of those women so how is your sons,and i hope they are doing just fine as you are fine too anyway how are you going to spend the Easter holiday well i will go to church Friday and then i will go to beach the i will come home and get my dinner ready for the holiday dear. i hope you have a great weekend and your business too i really miss you just take care and have a good evening too my dear the weather is fine now here tell me more about the business too how far have you gone i hope you reach far now have a good time.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are doing a great job wasting his time. He's off script and has to spend a ton of time writing original letters to multiple victims. No cut and paste.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice thing is that he's been off of the dating sites since February. I guess he can't handle more than 5 women. Wink

I'll be interested to see his reaction to the visa forms that Anni sends him. They're going to get reallyyyy personal, I think.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Anni:

Quote:
well done my lady and good morning how was your night i hope you spent it well but dont worry i will be there soon to warm you up and make you wake up early because i will make you feel like a woman in you well i see how you are doing the best things and your business too. you did well i love that when you told me about what you are doing it impress me soo much that you are a very good and hard working woman i have ever seen keep it up my lady, you know that i have love you for the first time we met and since then i always keep your love in my heart and i hope to give it to you only

so i see that your fish now getting well good and soon you will get many of them in the tank.but i hope to reach there and see them also and know how they are doing.

so how is the snow and the chilly too over there i hope the weather is good now so that you can go to your exhibition and i know you are doing very well and your art too well my love i am thinking of you how i can be with you in the bed that will be hot i guess anyway i am here waiting very patiently for you i have a heart to wait for your wonderful love my i told my brother about how we are getting married and he is very happy to hear that and said you are very good woman and you really love me and i told him that yes you are and i will do anything to make you happy for the rest of my life i will marry you and stay with you forever till death do us apart my dear Anni i really love you and i can not control my self here please do fast i want to see you my dear .

well about your lawyer i hope he will be back soon so that everything that we need to do and every paper work i am ready for it and i am agree to your request i will do it for your love sake.

for my Easter was fine i cooked a very nice food and make a sweet stew with rice and also i prepare a yam in our local dish i wish you are here with me but soon i will be your forever and i will help you for the work of the house doing cleaning and cooking and also support you in every way as my lovely wife i love you soo much please take care and i will see you in the evening i have go and get something at the city hope you will take care.

Quote:
hello my wife good evening,
ho is your health i hope you are fine how was you day and everything around you what about the fish i hope you are taking care of them too well i just want to say hello to find out how you are doing but i hope you are just good well our weather was fine now and the electricity problem o s going down a bit so my wife i just miss you too much and want to hear your voice and more anyway i am at cafe to send you mail my laptop is not working now so i have to move to the city
so that i can send you mail but i am glad that i can send you a mail just to see how you are doing my dear wife i have to go be cause it is too much night now so i have to go home so please take care and have a good night my dear wife i will see you in the morning i love you.

Quote:
how was your night i hope you spent the night very well and how is your health too i know you are very strong woman well so how far about the fish i know they are fine too i am fine here just waiting to hear from you so that i can go to the airport to fly to you because i am yours forever anyway how is your preparation about your exhibition that is coming on i know you are getting ready to meet your business groups to continue you good works.this morning i just want to say i love you. just take care and hope to hear from you soon,my lover of my life.

To Celine:

Quote:
well done my dear i see how you and your friends spent the Easter it was nice and the way you treat them also nice,now that they promote you i can see that you will work more than before and because you did well good that is why they promote you and i can see how you are doing your work just fine.

well i was just want to ask you about your life and more and thank you for understanding me too dear you are a darling woman just keep it up. well about the Easter i spent it very well with my friends and i came home and cook very sweet stew and rice also i prepare our local dish yam and i bet you it was sweet and i get in also to watch some movies and later get to bed so my dear this is how i spent the Easter and you know for the Africans we like cooking a very delicious meals foe every Easter to remember the death of Jesus Christ and this is what most of Ghanaian people does. so this how Ghana west Africa was it was very happy Easter.

well so i hope things are going on fine with you and i am happy for you and your work too just take care i really miss you but hope things will be fine hope to hear from you soon and have a good night.

He also sent Maeve and Simone the same mail, which was a cut and paste of Celine's.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Surfer, you've got him typing some serious mails to you. Great stuff!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV! I don't know that I'll get any more bank accounts from him but just wasting his time is okay too.

To Anni:

Quote:
why you dont mail me?

hello good afternoon
i did not hear from you please is everything ok
just let me know what is going on because if i
did not hear from you it give me thinking please
just email me everyday just one mail ok i will
be waiting for your mail thank you and i love you

Quote:
please talk to me my love

hello how are you doing i hope you are fine and doing good
well i am here and the weather is fine now things is going
on only we still have a bit light problem but i hope soon it will end
well how was your exhibition and also the fish too i hope all is fine
and your hearth too how did you feel now i guess you are fine now
well my dear i am worried about you because i did not hear from you
for a few days now are you ok please just let me know how you are feeling
because i care for you and i love you and i am thinking of you too much now
anyway i hope all is well with you my dear wife just take care and have a good night i love you and i am still waiting for you thank you i love you.

Have patience please sweetheart! Like I told you, I've got an exhibition to hang tomorrow and I'm under stress right now to get everything ready. It's a large one - larger than what I first figured - so I still have a bit to do. If you don't hear from me tonight, I'll mail you tomorrow afternoon. I have to be ready to hang tomorrow morning at 10:00.

Quote:
good evening my dear wife,
ok my dear i am very sorry to worry you please forgive me i hope you will be very great and do well in your exhibition tomorrow i pray that you can do more and things will be with you ok i understand you well now i know that you are very busy to finish the exhibition and to learn more to do much.

my dear how is your health i am very concern about your health but now i hear from you i am very happy man and i really know that everything will go on fine with us and also our marriage as well. so sweetheart how is your fish too i hope they are doing fine and you can get a bit of your time to feed them so that they can glow big.

well i will be waiting for you and i hope you will do better at the exhibition you try i love you the way you are.you are a great woman keep it up my dear well i have to go now and hope you will do fine tomorrow and i will send you mail and see how you are doing take care and have a good night i love you soo much.

Quote:
i wish you a very great success to do very much in your large exhibition this morning and i hope you will do well too my lady i was thinking of it last night and i know that as for you,you can do well and come out very nice too my dear Anni.

well this morning i am ok here in Ghana Africa things are moving on cool the weather is fine hope you are fine and your health too is good this morning how was your night too. this morning too i just want to go out for some errands and the i will come back soon and relax for some time and then i will prepare my dinner after that i will watch a bit of TV and get to bed but not forgetting you that i will be thinking of you too my dear i miss you, and hope to see your pretty beautiful face sooner i love you hope you will take care of your self and how about your fish going on hope you are taking good care of them just take care.

well my dear beauty i have to go now and will hear from you soon i love you Anni.

Quote:
good evening my wife Anni,
ok my dear i hope you are fine and well,also i wish you well that you can do more and get more business contacts to increase and span your business my dear i am very happy to hear from you, how you are able to hung everything before the exhibition starts that is great my dear you did well i love what you are doing and i think it is a great pressure to do all this.

well here things are good just that the light problem is still on i hope that the government will do much to stop this problem.as i told you early before i think one of my mail i have to go very long way at the city to send you mail or write you a letter because now i don't have the laptop again since the light got very high and it is not working anymore so everyday i have to go to the city and the night too before i can send you mail but i hope i will try much to get another one so that it will be easy to write you everyday fast because i love you and i want to send you massage every second to see how you are doing my dear.i am ok here hope you will do much at your exhibition and wish you well. well my dear wife i have to go now since my way is very long to get home hope to hear from you after the exhibition my dear love thank you for your mail and i love you always.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anni:

I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop! I hate it when I have to replace something like that. Have you looked at other ones yet?

I have an appointment with my attorney on Monday so hopefully he'll either have the forms or will get them for me. I haven't seen the forms before so I don't know how long they'll be or how much information they'll want.

The tanks are doing well. I had a problem with the nitrite level in the smaller tank and ended up doing a complete water replacement. It was quite easy as I didn't have any fish in it yet. The larger one is doing great. I've been doing water quality tests on it and the levels are doing well. I finally got my replacement regulator for the co2 tank today - I don't know why the first one I got wasn't working. So I'll be spending time this weekend getting the co2 flow regulated in the big tank. Between that, grocery shopping and house cleaning, it's really not going to be ann exciting weekend. But, after the opening this week and several artist organization meetings, I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.

Do you have any plans for the weekend love?

Quote:
you're a very kind woman i have ever seen on this earth and i will do all my best to love you and make you very happy for the rest of my life i will spend my time life and everything i got with you and prove to the whole world about the way i love you and loved you.

well it is good that you don't have fish in the tank,but i hope that the co2 tank you go today will be better one to serve all the fish so that they can grown fast and have more babies. i can see how you are happy for your fish i like fishing hopping to come and see them too, so that i can feed them and do more work for you because i know a bit about fish when i was young i do go to fishing much and my mother like the way i can catch fish and when i got home my mother will prepare them so my dear i like the way you do and i always give you well done you like business and always strong woman i love you.

about your house cleaning,you don't worry just for now when i come i will do all this for you to keep the house clean and cook for you washing,and do a whole lot for you my dear because i want you to relax your self and your mind,so that i can do all the work in the house for you just to make you feel good and happy to know that there is someone out there who loves you very much and he is Joseph osei agyekum i really love you today i can thank God the almighty that i have finally found love and she is Anni and i am going to love her for the best that i can to make her a complete woman and have children with you and together we shall take care of our children my dear tonight i feel you too much to touch you and hold you and kiss from your her to toe and make love to you soo much.

well my dear wife i have seen some at the store in the city and and i think that one is very good one please this is the price ( 190.46 euro ) my love this is the price of the good one that i will not have any problem and that is with cam and you can see me all the time so please you i love you and i will do anything for you.two i am an looking for the school that teach German that close to me because i don't have a car for the transportation so my love i hope i can get money to buy this laptop so that i will not go for the very long distance to looks for a cafe or internet to write you i can do all that at home and show my body to you my love.

well my dear this weekend i will go and play at the beach and have some fun with my friends also i will go to the cinema and later i be at home late my dear but i will make sure to go to the city to send you mail before i will go out i hope this weekend you will take it easy i don't want you to do too much work at home,i am coming to do all that for you. anyway my love i have to go now since that was is very long to reach home take care
and have a good evening,good night my lovely dear wife Anni i really love you too much.

Why do I have this vision of him wearing an apron with a fishing pole in the fish tank trying to catch my loaches? But, maybe a third bank account in the offing??

To Celine:

Quote:
hello my dear Celine
well things is fine i am doing cool here in Ghana and as you know i am simple young man who is ready to mingle with life and business and anything that keep me going my dear. about the orphanage i am not alone i am doing it with other people and they have some of the agency and other people support to keep them going i try to get some of my friends who are in oversees to do some donation but they did not help so now i am here doing a bit of work and the other men that are with me to help them so my dear this is how the problem is but i know God is in control things will be fine and i can able to support them more before i travel outside this year my dear.

well about your weather i hope that it will be fine and better for you to get a bit hotter from the cold as you know Africa is very hot i hope someday you will come and visit Africa to see how Africa is well i hope the road crew will come and do more for the road for you.

and you work side to i think some times you need to rest for some time so that your body will be good and relax anyway my dear you are doing well good at your work just keep it up and i hope that things will be well with you all the time my dear Celine.

i really miss you and want to talk to you some times but i know that you are very busy and go to work all the time but hope you will find time to meet me so that we can talk on facebook too but you can tell me anytime you want to talk i am free and my doors are open anytime you are welcome to my humble abode some time i want to hear your voice but i done have your contact hope one day i can call you and hear your pretty voice.

i have a problem with my laptop it is no more working so i have to come all the way to the city to find cafe or internet so that i can send you mail but i hope i can get some so that can chat with you at home. so my dear did have anything to do this weekend?

well my dear this weekend i will go and play at the beach and have some fun with my friends also i will go to the cinema and later i be at home late my dear but i will make sure to go to the city to send you mail before i will go out i hope this weekend you will take it easy i don't want you to do too much work at home just relax for a bit i miss you soo much well i have to go now hope you you will be fine i really miss you and want to talk to you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank you my wonderful wife,
i see how you love me and you know that i am into you now and i have so much love in you that i don't want you do worry for anything but now i see that you are very nice woman and beautiful too.

well i can see that this time you will check the tank levels well and i hope the fish will be fine. you are doing great just keep it up my dear lady i love what you are doing.

so you and going to have some fun at the picnic that good i hope you can do a lot so what do you do at the picnic sometimes anyway just keep doing good.

today i went to church and after that i went to the city to send you massage and get some few things for the house as you know i have to send you mail and see how you are doing and now that you are fine going to the picnic shows that you are doing great my dear i dont know but please want you to support me to buy the laptop the city is too long for me everyday to send you mail the reason is that i don't have a car to go to the city so i think if i get the laptop at home it will help me to communicate with you all the time my dear love and my wife,i dont have enouth money on me that is why i am asking your help.i beg you my dear.

well i have to go hope you will take care and remember i am thinking of you,i love you

Oh, darn, he's going to have to wait a bit for his money...

I wanted to send you off a quick mail so you don't worry if you don't hear from me for a couple of days. I'm going in the hospital for a bit of cosmetic surgery on my wrists. When I was on vacation, I realized how bad they look - the scars from slitting them are awful looking and I could see people looking too. I talked to my doctor about it a couple of weeks ago and he suggested that I do something about it if it bothered me. He gave me the name of a doctor who I went to see. He had a cancellation on his schedule and called me to see if I wanted to move my appointment up. So, I'll be going in tomorrow morning early. The doctor is confident that there won't be any problems.

I'll mail you when I can...

Wonder if he'll remember why she slit her wrists...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By golly, could be actually be developing a conscience???

Quote:
i understand how you feeling and i hope you will be fine and come out good and perfect i pray that everything will be fine ok so i am here waiting to hear from you soon my dear wonderful wife i will be there for you ok well i am ok here and i just want to go home and get some thing eat i wish you speedily recovery and come home soon to me ok don't worry you will be fine i know because of me that you have this problem that is the reason why i want to give all my self to you to have me i promise to love you ok i hope you will be fine and come home my dear love well my love just take care and have a save operation my dear wife i love you. i will be waiting to hear from you when you come

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, maybe not...this was to Celine.

Quote:
hello you sound very good and nice to me and you know that i always like your ways and i hope i can hear you more so can you tell me when you are free so that we can chat more because i really want to talk to you more dear and hope you will have time for me one day so that we can talk more.

well about the weather here is this morning is a bit warm but not too much hot but in the evening the weather becomes hot that even when you use fan it still hot. but now we about to inter the rain season and that one the weather will be cool all the time.

so how is your mom it has been long time since i hear from your sister and your mom's health i hope she is doing fine this time and your sister is taking care of her.

well my dear i have to go and get some done and i hope you will take care of your self and knowing that i am thinking of you,i know you miss me very well so i will be waiting for you so that we can chat well have a good morning and i hope you are doing good at the hospital too my weekend was nice at the beach and it was nice my dear i hope one day you will visit here so that i will take you to the beach too anyway take care hope to see you

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anni is home from having the repair work done on her wrists. Joseph is real happy.

Quote:
welcome my dear love,
good evening i am very happy to hear from you now and i know that you are doing fine as i am here.so since your attorney has taking over to take care fir you absent that is very to do that.

i thank God that the doctors well able to do all that is good to make everything fine i can see that you need to rest for a bit before you continue your work so that things will fine.

so my love i hope now you are back now you can have a bit of time to check on you attorney to see how he can find us the residence permanent form for me to fill it now so that i know when i will start the school so that if the embassy ask me any question about germane i can answer don't you think so? my love and my sweetheart? i think so it will be fine like that so that i can come and meet you soon please my love i really miss you and your chat too i cant sleep because i am thinking of you dear.

well i went to the city to see if the price of the laptop has come down a bit and see how i can get support to buy the new one that has cam my dear i as you a favor and or a support so that i can buy one that will help me at home to mail you all the time very easy my dear,but i did not hear anything from you.but i think it was very close to your meeting with the doctor but now that you are home i hope you can support me now so that my communication with you will be good and easy too thank you my dear love.

well my dear i have to home since the road is very long to my home but i hope you can help me to buy one i love you have a good evening and welcome once again i love you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic