SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

spell caster, gold dealer and scammer all in one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we normally don't do spell caster and spiritual people because of the issue of faith. But this guy needs a bit of go over. Check out the email address on the "testimonial":

i am so happy i don't know how to say this, priest Frank Lawrence you are the best thank you for bring back my boyfriend, i will always tell people about your good work you are a real powerful spell caster, thank you so much i don't know how to thank you,if you need a spell caster to bring back your lover contact priest Frank Lawrence at [email protected] or call him +2347031535478 my name is john bello from Canada

Oh my oh my! He has his fingers in several pies.

Am Mr Lowerence Frances,,I have been into this business for 8 eight years,,i have different kind of Gold sizes and types in a very low interest rate of sell,,if you are interested in getting a Gold or want to been into the business i want you to contact me now so that i can get you the Gold in your house,,here is the email address you are to contact [email protected]

and before anyone thinks he is just industrious and talented
Quote:
a spell caster help her to restore the life of her mum, her mum was dead for 2days

there is a scam report :
http://www.vorkasse-betrug.ch/betrueger-daten.html
------------------------------------------------- --------------
lowerence frances <[email protected]
Name of recipient Gabriel Osajele
Country Nigeria State ujoelen edo Address no 23
Street Ekpoma Edo state Nigeria
Amount: € 111
IP addresses: 10.224.97.132 , 10229122193

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
there is a flim-flam report :

where did that phrase come from? Ok who drive by edited?? Laughing

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ remember the date.. strange things are afoot.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic