SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anazar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Met her on fishmeetfish on Jan. 18th, when she bowled me over with this ditty:

Quote:
hello Geoge

Luckily, she found her voice...

Quote:
its nice to hear from you George and tell me how was your day too?...Any way , that is nice of you about your hobbies , and tell me how the hiking is been played, any way, i like to cook rice with some garden egg stew, banku , one African traditional food , any way i was born and raised in Ghana, tell me do you know Ghana?...and tell me for how long have you been on the net and what are you seeking on the net?..and tell me any luck yet, tell me where you are from and tell me what you do for a living , and i will be glad if you tell me your age as well, so that i can see where it will lead us too. and tell me is distance a problem for you ?...Any way, I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior oops so you do?

Quote:
George, it nice to hear from you and and am very glad to know more about you, any way, i have not yet have any luck on the net, but am with the hope that i will find the right person for my life, any way, tell me what are your experiences on the net and tell me what you like and what dislike, Any way, i like visiting friends, watching movies and then having fun a lot as well, i hate dirty people, liars and deciders, tell me have you ever had a relationship and tell me if yes, what happened in your past relationship, i was got hooked up by a man i loved and later he betrayed me, i saw him on bed with my friend, and i don't want such a thing to happen to me ...

Quote:
Nice to hear from you George, i am really glad you told me all that happned in your past relationship and i am glad you knew trust is the most important in relationship, Well,am not one who cheats in a relationship, one man is enough trouble ..I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time ...so i want to meet a man who is like me too, who cant juggle 2,3or more woman than only me , and I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...iam a hard working woman and i do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman...

I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,God fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol...I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..

Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over...I hope you understand and get all that i wrote to you very clear

Quote:
Nice hearing from you George and am glad to hear all that from you, any way,I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life... I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning...In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life..Trust; loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.; To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear; so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die; your heart.Love is like trust; when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.; Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. ..

Quote:
Nice hearing from you and i can see that you replied so early today, i was about to go to bed and then i decided to check my mails, then i saw your reply, and i hope this early reply will continue for the rest of the week i guess, any way, i really liked the mail you sent to me and i really enjoy reading them, to be honest, i will also like to live with a man who is honest with me as you want...

Well, how i can handle someone will be in such a way that, i have to put all my trust in that person since we are not together for me to supervise all the doings of that partner, it will be somehow difficult for me to live because i will always have to think of that partner and then i will miss that person as well, hope you getting me right, and tell me how will you also handle it if you found someone and you were apart?...
Hope to hear from you sooner and good night since i have to sleep...

Quote:
Nice to hear from you George and am glad you are now able to make it to work now , how are you doing, i have a asked you for a favor and the favor is , you giving me your heart so that i live in there, and i promise to handle it with care, i will protect it and give it the maximum love, It is a feeling that i have for you and i can't hide it George, please accept my proposal, and tell me do you really love me, I really want to start a new life with you George, please accept me and hope to hear a reply from you soon

Quote:
Aww George
i am happy to hear from you and i am happier to hear the most interesting thing from you, I also love you and want you in my life...
I promise not to have someone apart from you, I will keep you in my heart forever, i promise to love you and never to cheat on you
Please promise me that you will always be there for me and you will also never cheat on me George
I really love you deep down my heart and you i will love for the rest of my life

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
garden egg stew

I about fell out of my chair! horse apples? cow patties?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first thought was rabbit pellets. Turns out, it's a white eggplant. I came across some recipes but, after what I thought and reading what you thought, I don't think I'll try it. The visual I get is not good... Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am happy to hear from you darling and i am very happy to hear that you will be with me forever, I am missing you and i have been thinking of you all day George
My love for you will never fade away, trust me, i will love you till do us part..
There is no day that passes by without me thinking of you..
I really love you and i mean it
Hope yo hear soon from you Darling

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have been moving rather slowly with her but it looks like we're finally moving towards the $$.

Quote:
I have been missing you and i think of you all day.You mean the world to me and can never forget you in life, to be honest, the love i have for you will never end and it will never fade away, i really love you and i can't wait to see the day i will hug and kiss you for the first time George,
Well for us coming together, I will be going to the Embassy tomorrow morning , that means i will not go to work, then i apply for the Visa and whatever information they tell me i will let you know darling
I really hate missing you but i have to and i know that surely we will meet one day and share the most happiest time together, i love you now and forever..

Love You Always Darling
From Anna Clayton
Your Wife To Be

Quote:
How are you doing darling and how was your day at work?..I have missed you so much and i can't wait to be with you soon and can't wait to be in your arms, i have been thinking of you all day and i have missed you all day long

Well i went to the Embassy today and asked me to bring $300 for the Visa processing together with the medical check up, and i hope you will help me pay for the Visa darling, i really want you and i can't wait to hug you so soon

I love you and i really mean it, i love you deep down my heart, i will love you forever darling, you the king of my heart, i promise to love you forever and i will never let you down
I wish i had wings, i would have fly right to you just to hug you and share the rest of my life with you..
I love you darling and i will do so forever
Hope to hear soon and i hope you will help me out darling

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I'll help you out...darling. Twisted Evil

Quote:
I am Glad to hear from you My One and Only Husband and am really glad to hear you had a dream about me , Unfortunate for me i never had a dream about you but you were always in my thoughts, i think of you so bad that i cannot concentrate without your thoughts of you...
I really love you and miss you, but sooner, i think we will get closer...Well here is the the Bank account information that you can transfer the money to me and tell me darling , how long will it take the transfer to reach me here?...
I really love you and i hope we will be together soon for the rest of our lives..
Here is the details and let me know whenever you transfer me the money darling
I love you and i can't wait to be with you at the airport
Love you Always
Name: Kelly Smith
Account Number: 0150087465018
Bank Name: Prudential Bank Limited
SWIFT CODE: PUBKGHAC
SORT NUMBER: 180114
Hope To hear sooner from you George
Your Wife
Anna

I smell bacon and she smells money...

Quote:
I am much happier to hear from you my husband, and am very glad that you going to send the information to your banker..I can't wait to see the day we will be together for the rest of my life and i really wait to see that day my Love, i will love you till eternity and that is for sure, my love for you will never fade away, trust me and i will always be by your side darling, i miss you each time of the day and i really think of you all day long
I love you each each and everyday, I love you more than you can imagine darling and my love for you is genuine and quality

I love you and hope to hear from you sooner
Anna Clayton

Guess who's going to be disappointed?? Laughing

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning darling
Nice to hear from you , and what did special was thinking of you all day and night and i will keep on doing that till eternity, i will never forget you in life darling

I know somewhere down the road things will change but for right now we have to be patient.i know we will surely meet one day and that will be the beginning of my new life with you George

I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you ,so that you hold me so tight and share the most happiest times together..I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special whose name is George

I will love you together and i am to hear about your contract and i hope it gonna be successful, i wish you much success and i love you too

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning darling and how was your day?..
I have missed you so much and i only think of you all the day..I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. .
I can't wait to be with you darling
Up till now darling, i have not received the transfer and am still waiting, I really wan you and nothing more else, and tell me when you did the transfer, were you given any receipt darling...I really love you and can't wait to be with you forever

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catching up from the 24th...

Quote:
Darling am missing you so bad and i cant wait to be with you forever, my love for you shall never fade away, well have you called the bank?...and what they about , is the transfer available now, if it is not, then go and cash out your money back since i can see that you don't want to be together, imagine if you should have used the Western Union Or Money Gram system, i would have done everything and now living with you for the rest of our lives, but you did not listen to me , Well i really love you and miss you too

Well, darling, I'm sorry that you don't want us to be together. I guess it was just about the money since I told you why I would not use either Western Union or Money Gram. I would have expected you to understand since I could have lost my company - the same one that I was building for us to have money so that we could live in comfort - by using them. I was going to let you know that the bank called me today that the money had been returned with the account you gave me as being flagged for some reason. I'll let the bank know in the morning not to try the transfer again. I just wish you could have been a bit more patient...I wish you well my dear.

Quote:
I wanted you to know that i want to be with you forever, just that i could not wait more , that is why?...can you tell the bank to transfer the money?..it is keeping long that is why i couoldnt be patient, I really love you and when the money is being transfered let me know darling

Darling, you need to be more patient. Being impatient then telling me that I don't want us to be together isn't fair. Quite frankly, I was quite hurt by your remark. It's left me wondering about us. Maybe we should work on our relationship a bit more before we talk about you coming here.

Quote:
That is the exact thing darling, i became furious and you know because i want you, i see everything to be destructive, i really love you and i can't wait to be with you forever, well darling, my birthday will soon be in the next month and what do you day about it?..
I love you so much and i can't stop loving you

Darling, it bothers me what you say about being destructive. I need someone who is patient and not someone who will get upset and accuse me when things don't go their way. I've had that in my past marriage and don't want it again. That's why I think we need to get to know each other more before we plan on you coming here.

Quote:
Okay darling, i am sorry for that, i will have that patient in me and i will wait for all that you do, Gods time is the best, i really love you so much, as i told you darling, my birth day is this month 21 i will be 34 years and what do you say about it?.
I love you and i wish you could send me a surprise just for the love you have for me, i will be glad if you send me a Phone that has Whats App on it so that we chat on Whats App all the time since you can't make it online
I love you so badly darling
Hope to hear from you

I hope you're having a wonderful day where you are. I'm taking a short break to check mails before we get to work on the preliminary planning for new contract starting up. It looks like I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling until work gets started.

I wish we could be together on your birthday but maybe we can next year. Sweetheart, I know that you want to be in contact more, but I don't have time to be on chat all day. I don't let my employees chat all day on their phones and my doing so would set a bad example. Even with me being the owner, I don't want them to get the wrong idea. I'm sure you understand.

Early last month, I got a large fish tank for the office and thought it would be a stress reliever for the guys. My secretary said she would take care of it for us and has done a great job. We put fish in it and have been surprised the last couple of days to find several dozen baby fish in the tank. So Sally has been trying to get them out and in a smaller breeding holder in the tank so they don't get eaten. She's gotten 14 of them so far and says that there's probably another 10-12 in there. I guess I should have asked for all male fish. I wonder if they give fish hysterectomies?

Quote:
okay darling, why now you sending the Phone to me so that i can get more pics for you, i love you darling and wish you success in the contract, if you can make it online then come and let's chat

After she realized the phone issue was dead, she tried the "I can't work, I have a headache, can you order food for me" line. Oh, darn, George doesn't have paypal.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After some boring to and fro between the two and no food being sent, George received this in the mail yesterday:

Quote:
Dear George
This is Samira, Anna's friend, she is here with me in the Hospital and she is not feeling, she gave me her log in and password and said i should write you a mail and she also saw your mails as well, her condition here is not that good, she feels so bad here, she sais anytime she bends, she feels like the head is going off her neck..
She said she really love you and can't get you out of mind, i need to tell you some thing, that the doctor said: The doctor said her sickness is so bad that she might not live more days, and that is very terrible, she might die Dear George
Hope to end it here and Anna is really here thinking of you
Greeting from Anna
Samira Anna's friend

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's a good thing you didn't send money. He would not be able to collect it from the grave.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to mention all that food from ghanamart that would have gone to waste. Laughing

Quote:
she sais anytime she bends, she feels like the head is going off her neck

Sounds like Nearly Headless Nick.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic