SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Killbill Volume 1 - Devolution of A Lottery Scam! - FINALE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I would begin, I would like to thank 2 baiters in particular for this bait. One is Rookie303 for inspiring me to deliver slaps on a scale unknownst to me before, plus for listening to my wild insane ideas here. I would also like to thank eight, who gave me good advice on which path I should take to finally end the bait.

Now on to the show at hand. First I would like to say that the reason I used the name Killbill is because that is the name of the mail server of the clowns favorite mail service, atlas.cz. There is no connection between this bait and the movie Killbill 1 or 2.

Second, there is an awful lot of slapping and foul language used here. If you are offended by foul langauge, please stop right here now.
I'm not really one for using a lot of foul langauge as it is generally not my style. However, as you see the bait progress, you will see how it was strategically used.

I started this lottery bait not long after I came aboard 419eater. I read a post by somebody who said Lottery Baits were boring. I disagree. You need to think outside the box and run wild with whatever you get thrown at you which really is the case in any type of bait one can do. I had no set plan other than my 2 characters and my storyline changed or altered based on the lads responses to me. My advice to any noob here is do not stick to a predefined script and do not get hung up on getting trophies. Ok enough digressing here......

Here are the teams for tonight's operations.
CommanderKillers's Forces
Narrator (Bold Type) - To comment and add side remarks.
Foulke Utu (Blue Type) - The trailer trash bum who has won the Nigerian Lottery. Has a foul mouth when pissed off!
Miso Hornie(Red Type) - Foulke's girlfriend who was dumped so he could find a better girlfriend. Vietnamese lady with nasty temper! Evil or Very Mad

The Enemy Forces
Abigail Shaw (Black Type)- The Lottery Secretary. The catalyst for everything that ends up going wrong for Foulke and Miso.
Vinni Alexander (Black Type)- The Lottery Boss. The guy who takes so much abuse, but because he thinks he's found a true sucker in Foulke.

>To: [email protected]
>Subject: CONGRATULATIONS/REPLY ASAP!
>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:46:17 +0200
>MIME-Version: 1.0
>Received: from killbill4.atlas.cz ([212.47.13.164]) by mc9-f30.hotmail.com
>with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:41:28 -0700
>Received: from hruska ([212.47.13.136])by killbill4.atlas.cz;Thu, 26 Aug
>Return-Path: [email protected]
>X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Aug 2004 10:41:29.0028 (UTC)
>FILETIME=[3E821840:01C48B59]
>
>FROM: STAKES LOTTERY PROMOTION NIGERIA
>REF: NUMBER:051/054/237
>BATCH NUMBER: 2376880-PCD09
>
>Sir/Madam,
>
>We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Ecowas Stakes Lottery
>programs held on the 25th of April 2004. Your e-mail address attached to
>ticket number 4475624374-68534 with serial number 4916-1934 drew lucky
>numbers 5-16-51-14-25-23 which consequently won in the 3rd category, you
>have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 2,000,000 pounds
>sterling (TWO MILLION DOLLARS) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>For security purpose and clarity, we advise that you
>keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been
>processed and your money remitted to you due to some mix up of names and
>email addresses. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
>claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
>participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
>20,000 companies and30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
>all over the world.
>The program takes place every year. This lottery was
>promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like His Royal Highness,
>the Sultan of Brunei,Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah,Queen Elizabeth 11,President
>Obansanjo of Nigeria,Kofi Annan. We look forward to your active
>participation in our next year 7 million Dollars slot. You are requested to
>come personally to file in your
>winnings. In a case whereby you are unable to make it to Nigeria, please
>contact our clearance office to assist you with the claim and
>transfer of your winnings fund into your instructed account. Email address:
> [email protected]
>Note that, all winnings must be claimed not later than
>4th september 2004
>After this date all unclaimed funds will be null and
>void. Please also have in mind that in order to avoid unnecessary delays
>andcomplications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers
>in all correspondences. Furthermore, should there be any change of address,
>do inform our agent as quickly as possible at the above address.
>Congratulations once more and thank you for being part this program.
>Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
>
>Sincerely yours,
>
>Mrs Abigail Shaw.
>Stakes Lottery promotion
>Nigeria.

Ok, now lets start trouble Twisted Evil

From: Rev. Al Breakurnek <[email protected]> (Messed up and left wrong name in From field)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:23:03 -0400
Subject: Lottery Winner!
To: [email protected] Abigail,

Are you kidding me! Holy Cow! I never thought that when I was
throwing money down on the lotteries of the world game I would
actually win! This is fantastic! I can now get the hell out of this
cow pasture that is my trailer home and move into a styling one room
apratment with HEAT and running water!

Please send the money to the following address:

Foulke Utu
23 Jim Beam Blvd.
Moosehead Moose Trailer Park
Wahpeton, North Dakota, 58075-4604

Phone# (701) 642-1115 (Pay phone someplace in Wyoming)

Thanks again!

Foulke

I figure I will start off and completely ignore all of Shaw's initial requests to make Foulke look really stupid. Plus it wastes their time to have to ask for details they initially requested. Very Happy

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:29:04 +0200
Subject: Re: Lottery Winner!
To: "Rev. Al Breakurnek" [email protected]

What is your reference and batch numbers? (DOH!)

Thanks.

Mrs.Abigail Shaw.
stakes lottery promotion
Nigeria.

I reply to reinforce the idea that Foulke is stupid, I don't exactly give her the numbers she has requested.

From: Al Coholic [mailto:[email protected]] (Got the name wrong again! Mad )
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 7:37 PM
To: ABIGAIL SHAW
Subject: Re: Lottery Winner!

Dear Abigail,

Oh geez, I'm sorry I forgot to include those numbers. Some times I can be slow. I guess that's why my girl friend Miso always calling me a dummy! Ha, well now she will be the ex-girlfriend soon.

Here are the numbers, there are so many of them. The Serial number was 4916-1934 and the winning numbers were 5-16-51-14-25-23.

The winning ticket number was 4475624374-68534.

Now when can I expect to receive the check? Do you need my address again? Here it is:

Foulke Utu
23 Jim Beam Blvd.

Phone# (701) 642-1115

I'll be back later this evening, I'm going car shopping!

Foulke

By her response, she doesn't ask again, figuring its not worth the time to ask a 3rd time....

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 14:08:39 +0200
Subject: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: Al Coholic [email protected]

Congratulations again Mr.Otu, (name is Utu you dolt!)
You are a winner in the third category and you have 2million dollars here to collect in Nigeria.Contact Mr.Alexander at telephone +234-8023423752 or email him at [email protected] is the director of this stakes lottery programme and he will get your money to you.
You can contact him as soon as you receive this mail.

Thanks and congratulations.

Mrs.Abigail Shaw.
Stakes lottery promotions
Nigeria.

For new baiters, remember to pounce on any errors they give you in their mails. Everything is to be taken advantage of to throw them off script and to keep them off balance. Twisted Evil

From: Foulke Utu <[email protected]> (Finally got the name right!)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:07:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: ABIGAIL SHAW <[email protected]>
Dear Abigail,

I thought I was the winner of your lottery. Your e-mail says congratulations Mr. Otu. My last name is Utu. Has there been a mistake? Please let me know If I am not the winner ASAP because I bought a $35,000 car last night and if I am not the winner, I have to run back down to the dealership and tell them I cannot afford the car. I urgently await an answer.

Foulke

Shaw responds here and then I really throw her off script!

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:44:48 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: Foulke Utu [email protected]

Mr.Utu,
Sorry it was an error.Yes you are one of our winners and we have your full name and address.Contact Mr.Alexander on telephone +234-8023423752 so that you can know how you will get your winnings immediately.You can also email him on [email protected]. I suggest that you should call him as soon as you get this mail so that you can know how you will get your winnings.
You should get to him immediately.

Thanks.
Mrs Abigail Shaw.

Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
Dear Abigail,

Thak you for you letting me know about me still winning the lottery. WOW! I still can't believe it. Thank you so much for the best news of my life, I'm still shaking with excitement I can barely even type right now!

Can you please give me the e-mail address of the person you said I need to contact about my check. Miso, my now ex-girlfriend, came over and I told her it was all over between us and she needed to leave. She tried looking at my computer screeen while I was trying to read your last e-mail, so I pulled the plug on the computer so she couldn't read it. She was trying to ask me who was Abigial but I told her it was a false e-mail and then I kicked her out. Well when I reboot the computer the last mail you sent was lost and I could not remember the address you gave me.

Please let me know soon so I can go back to the car salesman and tell him I still want to buy that car. Thank you!

Foulke

P.S. Do you have a boyfriend? I'm single now you know.

At this point, I suspected she would have just ignored me and I was all set to contact Mr. Alexander when this surprise of surprises dropped into my mail box..... Shocked

Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 23:26:21 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: Foulke Utu [email protected]

Mr.Foulke Utu,
I am a married woman and i want you to always remember that.Your girl friend doesnt deserve any manner of hostility because you dont want her to know that you have won 2million dollars in our lottery.Next time please dont treat her like that, she deserves the best.

The email address is [email protected] and his name is Mr.V.Alexander.Also his telephone is +234-8023423752.

Contact him as soon as posible.

Thanks.

Mrs.Abigail Shaw
Stakes lottery promotion
Nigeria.

Sweet Lord Baby I hit the jackpot here! This feisty lad wants to be a freaking Ann Landers advice columnist, slap me and think she is going to get away with it? Shocked

The gloves are off now sister! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:10:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: ABIGAIL SHAW <[email protected]>
Dear Abigail Shaw,

Don't get in a tiff now about me asking if you had a boyfriend. It was humor plain and simple. Do you really think that I would be wanting to get involved with another woman who lives over Nigeria where I live in North Dakota good ole USA? That makes as much sense to me as a jack rabbit wanting to cozy up to a rattlesnake.

Also, please don't lecture me about how to treat Miso. I gave her two of the best years I have had and a lot of the time she made me miserable. How would you like it if your husband called you a dummy all the time and always made fun of you in front of your friends. If she wasn't a nymphomaniac and great in bed, I would have tossed her nastly ole self out of my pick-up truck a long time ago. Now that I have some money coming, I don't need to settle for any piece of trailer trash now. I can find some finer woman up the way at the Phillips 76 Truck Stop. This winning the lottery means I can get rid of her once and for all. Once the ladies find out I am rich, I can have my picka the litter.

Now I'm madder than a stirred up hornet's nest. You could have ignored my little "joke" and just given me the name of the person I needed to talk to and everything would have been fine. I guess you just couldn't resist the urge to lecture me on how to treat a lady, when you have no clue as to how I treated Miso and how she treated me. I am very offended.

Now that I have said my piece, I will consider this side matter between us settled and I will contact Mr. Alexander and I will not mention any of you rude behavior to Mr. Alexander and your superiors.

Good Day.

Faulke

Now I thought that would have been the end of Mrs Shaw talking to Foulke. But oh no, she is coming back for more!

Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:20:26 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.
To: Faulke Utu [email protected]

I am sorry if i had said something wrong about your relationship with your girlfriend Miso.I only felt that she should be treated like a lady. My advise to you is to contact Mr.Alexander as soon as possible so that you can get your winnings and move up to another level in life. (WTF?)

Thank you.

Mrs Abigail Shaw.

This stupid mugu thinks she is slick and tries to sneak a back-handed comment in on me. (the italics I put there to show this treachery!) Time here for the Commander to stop slapping and start throwing wild haymakers! Twisted Evil

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.

Mrs.Abigail Shaw,

Now you have done it. I'm so mad right now my buttocks are shaking with anger! Yesterday my windows in my truck are smashed, then this morning I read my mail and see you insulting me again!

What the hell do you mean by saying I should get my winnings and MOVE UP TO ANOTHER LEVEL IN LIFE????????? Just because I live in a trailer home and not in some fancy high fallutin joint like you rich
lottery people do, or because I drive a pick-up truck and not some fancy German sports car like you prbably do dosent mean you can just refer to me as some low life bum!

Hey, I might clean toilets and scrub garbage cans and other things for a livign, that doesnt mean you are better than me. When you sit your ass down on a toilet to go, its because of people like me you get a clean seat to sit on. Without people like me, you might as well go slop it up with the pigs in the corral then.

I wasnt even expecting an answer from you, I just was giong to contact Mr. Alexander. I said my peace and I was done. Then I see your letter and you still felt the need to sneak in a sneaky, dirty, underhanded
remark like you did about moving up a level in life. Not to mention you couldn't resist the urge to mention Miso again. That lady you speak of was no doubt behind the smashing of my truck windows last night. I told her very nicely that I could not go on with dating her. She threw a bottle at my head and started accusing me of cheatin on her and was going to find the slut and give her a beating. I never cheated on her at all! Is this what you call a lady???????

I'm so angry I can barely drink this bottle of Jack Daniels right now, and its only 8:30 in the morning! Now as I said, last time I was not looking for an apology from you. WELL NOW I AM DEMANDING ONE AND IT
HAD BETTER IMPRESS THE LIVING HECK OUT OF ME OR I WILL BE RAISING A RUCKUS WITH YOUR BOSSES!

Foulke

Think Foulke is a tad upset with Mrs. Shaw? This was a golden opportunity because for the rest of the bait, anything and everything that goes wrong, Foulke will already have Shaw's fingerprints all over everything! Twisted Evil

....Continuing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

Last edited by CommanderKiller on Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Shaw, now realizing she is simply outclassed here, throws in the towel! Laughing

Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:03:08 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contact Mr.Alexander urgently.

To: Foulke Utu <[email protected]>
Hello Mr.Utu,
I am sorry for all i have said.I did not insult you.Kindly contact Mr.Alexander.

thanks.

Mrs Shaw.

Bah! So much for her, where's this Mr. Alexander at! The party is just beginning as far as I am concerned here. Twisted Evil

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:22:02 -0400
Subject: Mr. Alexander - Lottery winner
To: [email protected]

Mr. Alexander,

I was informed by MRS ABIGAIL SHAW, the Nigeria lottery lady (and don't forget she is a married woman so no flirty flirty) that I was in the winner of your lottery for $2 million and I was to contact you in regards to sending me my dough.

I have a huge ass complaint to make about MRS SHAW, but first let me give you my information so you know where to send the check for my 2 million smackers:

Foulke Utu
23 Jim Beam Blvd.

Phone# (701) 642-1115

Please send the money to me ASAP because my ex-girlfriend smashed up my truck windows and I need the money to fix them and for the down payment on a new car.

Ok, now to the complaint about your Abigail Shaw. No I don't reckon you lottery people live like us country people out here in North Dakota, but I am still very angry about the way MRS. Shaw treated me. First um, She tried sticking her nose into MY PERSONAL BUSINESS telling me how I should treat my girlfriend, without any knowledge of anything other than I was ending our 2 year relationship. She acted like I was some kind of monster who needed to treat Miso like a lady. I got money coming to me now, I don't need Miso's abuse anymore. Well MRS Shaw decides she wants to play Dear Abby and tell me to straighten myself up! HOW DARE SHE!

Then when I tell her I am very offended, she responds with a sorry and I should hurry up and contact you so I can get my money and move up to another level in life! WHAT KIND OF EMPLOYEES DO YOU HAVE WORKING FOR YOU! This is an outrage! I am shaking like a leaf right now! I am getting so mad again I can barely drink this bottle of Canadian Club whiskey I have in my hand! I'm getting booze all over probably have to get a new keybord now to type on. Great!

Who does she think she is calling me a bum because I clean toilets and scrub cans and other stuff for a living? I don't care how rich you lottery people are, tath dont make you better than me! I have a 10th grade education for cripes sake! I asked for an apology with meaning and all I got was a small, I'm sorry please contact Mr Alexander. If you are the man in charge, I demand you make her write out a full page apology with no hidden insults like she has done to me already.

Please forward my lottery winings to me and the apology from Mrs Shaw , e-mail is fine, you do not need to send that with the money, and I will be a happier man , thank you.

Foulke

I wanted to make it clear who was in charge here, even though I continually make Foulke look like the Trailer Park Trash loser he is. Vinni tries his best to get back on script again though.

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:10:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WINNER.

TO:
FOULKE UTU,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND COMPLAINS AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN TREATED BY OUR STAFF.WE HAVE LOTS OF WINNERS WE HAVE BEEN ATTENDING TO AND ALSO THOSE OF OUR WINNERS COMING TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZES PERSONALLY AND THIS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY,THUS OUR WINNERS POSSESS DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND THIS IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT TO HANDLE.
I SINCERELY APOLOGISE ON HER BEHALF.
WELL, TO GO INTO THE ORDER OF THE DAY (Aka: Back to Script here),YOU ARE A WINNER IN OUR 3RD CATEGORY AND YOU ARE OUR LUCKY WINNER OF 2MILLION DOLLARS.WE CANNOT SEND YOU CHEQUE BECAUSE THIS WILL INVOLVE SOME BANK WORK. (Imagine that, sending a check involves bank work. Strange world we live in!)
YOU ARE TO COME TO NIGERIA TO CLAIM AND COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS AND ALSO COLLECT YOUR WINNERS CERTIFICATE.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME TO NIGERIA,OUR AGENT WILL BRING YOUR WINNINGS AND WINNERS CERTIFICATE TO YOU AT YOUR HOME.THIS IS SO BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BE SURE THAT OUR WINNERS GET THEIR WINNINGS PERSONALLY.THIS WAY IT WILL ENSURE OUR SECURITY AND YOUR SECURITY AS WELL.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE TELEPHONE +234-802-342-3752 FOR FUTHER DISCUSSION.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR STAKES LOTTERY AND WE WISH YOU A GOOD YEAR.
SINCERELY YOURS,
MR.VINNI ALEXANDER.

This guy is truly smoking crack or whoever wrote this crap. Notice the all caps here. I never asked him to change his caps. That will change later on as I suspect they bring in a higher up to take over. That will become apparent later when you see what they are after here, and its not money! Shocked

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:33:49 -0400
Subject: Re: WINNER.
To: alexander vinni <[email protected]>

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I thank you kindly for your reply to me.

I have a question that may seem strange to ask, but you said you can't send me a check because that involves bank work. Well, then where do you keep your money then? I cannot go to Nigeria to get the money, I don't even have a passport to leave the USA with.

Now, if you want to send your guy with the money to my front door step and give it to me personally like Ed McMahon, hey I am all for that! Just let me know when you are coming so I can get to fixin a big dinner for y'all! Here is my address again

Foulke Utu
23 Jim Beam Blvd.

Phone# (701) 642-1115

I really do appreicate you coming all this way to give me the money! That's mighty nice of you.

Ok now to the other matter. I do accept your apology for Mrs. Shaw's extremely rude behavior. However, in my neck of the woods, it means a whole lot more when the apology comes directly from the person who threw out the nasty ass rude comments to begin with. Since it would do you good to have an employee who is respectful, it would behoove you to have her apologize to me. Not just a one line ....I am sorry..... . Around here that does not cut it. I want a full page apology, not only for what she said, but for thinking she is better than me because she has money and I am not rich like she is. I would like her to tell me that she would be honored to scrub garbage cans and toilets along side of me and she would gladly shine my shoes amongst other things. It must be heart felt, not just some written words. I may be a dummy sometimes, but I can tell when a person is being sincere and when they are fibbing.

Thank you again Mr. Alexander and please tell me when I can expect your agent to be showing up around my homestead!

Foulke

Good ole Foulke. Completely altering what Mrs Shaw said to him and looking as stupid as ever. Vinni the Mugu really has to be scratching his head after reading this stuff. I really believe this is one of those rare cases where the lads actually read all of this stuff. It was the way they replied to me that lead me to believe it, hence the long winded e-mails on my part.

Now to really throw a monkey wrench into the works, I decided it was time for Miso hornie, Foulke's ex to enter the fray. Nothing like having a second character to make the lads extra confused.

Subject: To Abigail Shaw......regarding Foulke Utu
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:18:43 -0700

Abigail Shaw, please allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Miso Hornie. I have a big problem here. Seems my boyfriend Foulke Utu has decided after two years he does not want to be my boyfriend anymore.
Just like that. No warning no nothing, just decides he has had enough playing bucking bronco with me and says we are through.

I know the louse is cheating on me. You know why I know that! I asked him if he was cheating on me and he said no. I know he is a liar so I throw a bottle at him. Well tonight I decide to use my spare key and
sneak into his trailer home after he left to go drinking with his buddies or perhaps hook up with that no good slut he is screwing. Well I look around and you know what I find by his computer??? Care to guess?????
I find a piece of paper with a name and e-mail address written on it. Know whose name is on there?????? Guess????? It says......Abigail Shaw and your e-mail address [email protected].

You two faced slut. How dare you come between us! Can't find your own man so you gotta come try to snatch up mine. What the hell did I ever do to you???? I can't figure where he met you at, but whatever. Let
me get something straight with you, that 10 inch piece of polish sausage is mine bitch! I don't know how you tricked him into dumping me, but it ain't going to last long. I'll be watching his trailer and if I ever catch you down there with your knee pads going down on him, you will be so sorry you ever double crossed me. It is tough enough to find a trailer park man with 10 inches these days and I'll be damned if I am going to lose him to a cheap tramp such as yourself. Ever hear how angry a Vietnamese woman can get? Well you are going to find out!

If I hear back from you, you better be telling me that you are giving up Foulke and going back to whatever rock you crawled out from.

Unsincerely,
MISO

Miso is basically a trailer park trash girl. No offense to anybody out there who is of Vietnamese decent, I just remembered the movie Full Metal Jacket where a prostitute on the street in one scene goes up to a couple of soliders and offers herself for $15 each guy. She starts making moves and says to the guys, "Come on Joe, me so hornie!" That's where the name comes from. But she is an angry woman as you can tell, especially if she thinks some other woman has just stolen her man!

Well no reply from Mrs Shaw, but Vinni goes back to script again! Arrgh! But we now learn what it is the lads are after here! Shocked

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

TO :
MR.FOULKE UTU.

I HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR DECISION TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE IN YOUR HOME AS THIS IS THE BEST WAY YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TO GET TO YOU.IT IS VERY OKAY.THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR AGENT'S INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, VISAS TO THE USA.THIS PROCESS WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK OR A WEEK AND A HALF(LMAO! 1 - 1 1/2 weeks! Not if I can help it! Twisted Evil ) IF YOU CONTACT THE EMBASSY OF NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.YOU WILL CONTACT THE EMBASSY OF NIGERIA WASHINGTON DC TO BOOK VISA FOR OUR AGENT WHO WILL BE COMING TO DELIVER YOUR PRIZES.YOU WILL GET ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATIONS TO BOOK FOR PASSPORTS,VISAS AT:
http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/immigration.shtml
FOR YOUR SECURITY AND OURS,WHEN YOU CONTACT THE EMBASSY WEBSITE,WE OBLIGE YOU NOT TO REVEAL OUR ACTUAL PLANS OF BRINGING THE TWO MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR HOME.ALSO DONT MAKE MENTION TO THEM THAT YOU HAVE WON OUR LOTTERY AND WE ARE BRINGING THE MONEY TO YOU.
YOU CAN JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE INVITING YOUR FRIEND TO YOUR HOME TO PAY YOU A VISIT AND WILL BE STAYING FOR 2WEEKS AND THAT THEY SHOULD ISSUE A VISA IN HIS NAME AND THATS ALL.
YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM THIS BECAUSE IF THEY KNEW THAT OUR AGENT IS BRINGING MONEY TO YOU,THEY MAY NOT ISSUE VISA AND THAT WILL MAKE THE MONEY NOT GET THROUGH TO YOU.

CONTACT THE ABOVE WEBSITE AND CONFIRM EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING THE PASSPORT AND VISA AND THEN GET BACK TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF OUR AGENT AND ALSO HIS PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
THANK YOU.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR.VINNI ALEXANDER.

Uh yeah, this sounds really legit. I place the underline above to show what they wanted. After conversing with a few senior baiters at the time, they told me this was a ploy to get documents and a letter of invite so they could slip one of their lads into the US under false pretenses. One huge piece of advice to new baiters who run into this. Do not give them the letter of invite that they can use to come over here! This cannot be stressed enough. Someone made that mistake once before. It's not good. String them along like I am about to show you, but do not give anybody a letter of invite, please I beg of you!

......continuing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok enough lecture and back to bait! Foulke is not happy and somehow, someway, it has to be that Mrs Shaw's fault! Plus it is time to start phishing for some trophies!

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:34:34 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I have read your latest letter and I am sorry I was not able to respond right away, my ex-girlfriend Miso keyed my car and telling me that If she catches Abigail over at my trailer she is going to give her a beating she'll never forget!

What is you assistant saying to Miso? How did they get in touch with each other and why is Abigail saying she is having an affair with me? Now Miso is super mad at me. Why is your assitant Abigail doing this to me? Because I want an apology from her? This is sick, the next thing you will be telling me is that Abigail will be brining over my lottery winnings?

I have contacted the embassay and they asked for the name of my friend coming from Nigeria and a picture and some letter? What is all that. I am willing to help out, but I am confused. So advise me what to do now.

Plus you better tell Abigail to stop talking with Miso and telling her we are having an affair! AND I STILL WANT THAT APOLOGY FROM HER!

Foulke

Now notice Vinni's new writing style below.

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Mr.Foulke Utu,

Thank you for your mail.I have emailed Abigail to find out what is really happening or what she has done wrong.I will be expecting her mail soon and i will get to you about that when i receive her mail and i will make sure that if she is guilty,an apology will be tendered to you and your girlfriend.

Furthermore,i will send you the name and the picture of our agent bringing to you your prize as soon as possible but you will have to contact the embassy again to find out what sort of letter they are requesting from you.

You can contact them immediately so that whatever letter they require,we will provide.

sincerely yours.

Mr.Vinni Alexander.

Ah, now he writes in small type. Is this a pass up to a higher up? Maybe, I don't know and I don't care. These lad or lads are completely stupid and I have them lock, stock and barrel! About 10 hours later, he replies with this nugget.

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fwd: Fw: To Abigail Shaw......regarding Foulke Utu

Foulke Utu.

This message was forwarded to me this evening by Mrs Abigail Shaw after i asked what she had with your girlfriend Miso.Mrs Shaw said she suddenly received this mail from her.please get back to me urgently.
Mr.Alexander.

There was an attachement which was Miso�s slap letter to Abigail Shaw.

I had not anticipated this response from Vinni and it seemed like he was going to give me grief over Miso's slap letter to Mrs. Shaw. But in the world of baiting, we must always remember one golden rule.....its only the lads fault!

After thinking about it, I really decided that I needed to get Miso and Mrs Shaw talking. Plus it was time to tell Vinni what trophies I wanted from him.

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:01:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: To Abigail Shaw......regarding Foulke Utu

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I am really, really getting very angry over all this BULLSHIT! I know my momma told me never to cuss to people and I have been very polite so far, but your staff is driving me NUTS!

So Miso uses her spare key and sneaks into my trailer and gets Abigail's e-mail address. I told Miso that I was not cheating on her and I did not break up with her because of another woman which she did
not believe! Miso does not believe anything I have told her. I read Miso's letter to Abigail that you sent me. Well what the FUCK DID ABIGAIL SAY TO HER! Why does Miso think I am screwing around with a
married woman? Did Abigail tease her and say she was screwing me? Or did Abigail not say anything which makes Miso think its all true!

I am so angry right now my buttocks are shaking in total anger. Do you know how mad I am? I can barely drink this bottle of Segrams Seven I am shaking so badly. Is this Abigail Shaw of your just sitting around having a good laugh while she lets my ex-girlfriend think we are screwing like a bunch of jackrabbits? I still have not
gotten that apology from her for the nasty rude way she treated me. You better tell Abigail to stop this game playing right now! Tell her she better talk to Miso and tell her there is nothing going on between us because Miso has already smashed the windows to my pickup truck and scratched all over my car! The police said there is nothing they can do because nobody saw that she did it! At least I know that Miso still has a spare key and now I can change the locks on my door to keep her out of my house!

Oh yeah, before I forget, I called the Embassay again and they said they need something called a letter of Invite with a sponsor, whatever that means, a picture of the person coming over. The gentleman I talked to also said that I need a notarized letter with 3 witness signatures, with an official seal on it stating that the person who is
coming over here is not Usman Bello. Shocked (NO CK, don't do it!) The Embassay official said this Bello dude is some mastermind criminal wanted by the police in a bunch of different countries for crimes ranging from fraud to murder. I think he said Bello's passport was revolked but he might try to obtain another one to sneak out of Nigeria and they need proof I am not inviting Bello to come over here. I guess you know what all that means, I guess he's like the Osama Bin Laden of Nigeria to you folk. Whatver, just send me the stuff and I'll forward it to the embassay.

Like I said, tell Abigail to talk to Miso and tell her there is nothing going on since Miso doesn't believe anything I tell her.

Foulke

First I give em a slap, then I make them focus on the deal again by telling them what the Embassy requires here. Wink Well he responds with the first 2 trophies of this bait! Cool

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Foulke Utu.
Thank you for the mail.Attached to this mail is the affidavit of identification of our agent Mr.Fabian Olowo.Sworn in the magistrate court of Nigeria.Also attached is his picture.
Please send it to the embassy.
Furthermore,the letter of invitation/sponsorship letter will be sent by you to the embassy. (yeah ok, I'll get right on that, zzzzzzz)Like i told you earlier,you will tell the embassy that Mr.Fabian Olowo is your friend and that you will be responsible for his accomodation and welfare to the Usa.
Lastly,as you have stated in your mail,I have sent a mail to Mrs.Abigail Shaw telling her to send a mail to your girlfriend Miso. (Hell yeah!)
Reply immediately you get the attached files.
Thanks.
sincerely yours
Mr.Vinni Alexander.

Here are his 2 attachements.
Affidavit 1
Olowo Pic

Nice work. Looks like they really got the affidavit done. The seal looks raised and you can make out the name of the magistrate in the seal which is the same on the stamp. I thought at first it might be a fake, but since they thought these were really being forwarded to the Nigerian Embassy in Washington, they dared not take the chance it would be discovered to be fake and thus no passport and visa for them. WTF? No mention of them saying he is not that axeman with the 3 wtiness signatures? Nope, the embassy will not accept that!

Plus Miso's mailbox is still empty and I want her and Mrs Shaw catfighting damnit!

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:16:07 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

Ok, here is where we are today and I am not happy. First off, I thought you were going to talk to Mrs Abigail Shaw to talk to Miso to straighten things out with her. I guess this has not happened because
Saturday night I was with some friends at the Titty Twister Bar and Grill Family Resturanat having some drinks when I hear them page ...Will Abigail Shaw please meet your party at the cashier desk....Well I get up to have a look and who do I see but Miso! I went and asked Miso what she was doing and she said she wanted to meet
Abigail! So quite clearly either you did not ask Mrs Shaw to tell here there was nothing going on between us or she ignored your request. This is getting to be very tiresome. Please tell Mrs Shaw to level things with Miso before I get really angry!

Also, I sent the items you sent to the embassay official I talked to. They said the picture was fine, the affidavit seal was cut off from the e-mail you sent me and they said that was ok. However, they said they cannot begin to process anything without the other affidavit they asked, the notarized letter with 3 witness signatures, with an
official seal on it stating that the person who is coming over here is not Usman Bello. The official said he could not stress highly enough that this document is presented also. This Usman Bello is wanted for murder, extortion, fraud and countless other crimes and the Nigerian official said they have to take all steps to make sure he does not obtain another passport so he can slip in and out of the country at will.

I asked him if the picture that I sent looked like Usman Bello and they said he is a master counterfeiter too and has tried to use someone else's identiy to get another passport. They said only a notarized letter with 3 witness signatures and the official seal stating the person whose picture you gave me is not Mr Bello would suffice. The official Mr.Uhura I think his name was, said until he has that affidavit there is nothing he can do to help us!

Please contact me with the letter as soon as possible so I can collect my lottery winnings! And please tell Mrs Shaw to talk to Miso! Thank you!

Foulke

I had to wait a couple of days before they replied. I guess they had to make an appointment with the Magistrate's office again to get the affidavit. Bingo, its pay day! Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Foulke Utu.

Attached is the affidavit that is requested.The full name of our agent is Mr.Fabian Femi Olowo.Remember that his last name is Olowo.
I have contacted Abigail and she said that she has not forgotten to send a mail to Miso and that she will send it soon.
Send this affidavit to the embassy and tell them that they should hurry up in preparing the passport and visa.

Thanks.

sincerely yours,
Mr.Alexander.

Attachment: Affidavit 2
Affidavit 2

YES! There is the proof I needed on line #2. Whew! I can sleep better tonight knowing the Axeman is not involved here. Plus 3, count em, 3 signatures! LMAO! I can see the oga now
Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOO Hey mugu, get your boys and head over to the court room at 3 to sign this document!
Twisted Evil

.......continuing

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

Last edited by CommanderKiller on Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am really getting steamed now! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Miso still has not been contacted by Mrs. Shaw! I want to catfight! MEOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Ok boys and gals, its time for the Commander to start firing the artillery! Twisted Evil

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 18:34:57 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH THIS BULLSHIT OF MRS ABIGAIL SHAW!
You better have her e-mail Miso and get this fucking shit straightened
out right now or I am going to have go APE SHIT!

I have attached a picture of what that fucking Miso did to my car last
night and I want you to take a good fucking hard look at it! I had to
move my car away from my trailer to a more visible area because she
already did a number on my pickup truck. I go out to get in my car
earlier today and this is the fucking shit I have to put up with!
Look at my car, do you see what Miso did and its all because of that
*DELETED* bitch Mrs.Shaw! Is she getting a fucking kick out of this
because I am not! Do you think I can drive my car around looking like
that?????? WELL FUCKING DO YOU??????

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY DRINK THIS BOTTLE OF ABSOLUTE VODKA
I AM SHAKING SO BAD RIGHT NOW!!!! The police said they cannot arrest
here because there are no witnesses and who else do you think did
this? This Mrs Shaw is truly evil. First she treats me like a piece
of pig shit, calls me all type of horrible names that I still have not
gotten an apology for! Then for weeks I have been expecting that Mrs
Shaw to talk to Miso and tell her that we are not having an affair and
does she fucking do it?????? YOU CAN SEE BY MY PICTURE SHE EITHER TOLD
HER A LIE OR BLEW IT ALL OFF???? Is she and the rest of you lottery
people getting a big laugh out of this? WELL ARE YOU?????

I have been spending a lot of money calling the Embassy in Washington
trying to get all these details worked out for you, sending faxes and
all the documents they want to bring your guy over here and this is
the bullshit I have to deal with??????? Now its going to cost me a
ton of money to get my car repainted and since the car is white and
has black spray paint all over it! WHAT DO I FUCKING HAVE TO DO TO
GET YOU TO GET MRS SHAW TO WRITE ONE GODDAMMED E-MAIL TO TELL MISO WE
ARE NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR!

By the way, I sent the new affidavit to the Embassay yesterday but the
offical I am working with is out for the weekend and won't be back
till Monday to work with me. BUT I SWEAR ON MY GOAT'S GRAVE THAT IF
MRS SHAW HAS NOT SPOKEN TO MISO BY MONDAY AND GOT THIS SHIT
STRAIGHTENED OUT YOU AND MRS SHAW AND THE REST OF YOU HIGH FLAUTIN
AZZHOLES CAN TAKE YOUR LOTTERY MONEY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR PIEHOLES!

BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE MAD ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID, I DONT CARE! LOOK AT
THE PICTURE OF MY CAR AND TELL ME YOU WOULD NOT BE MADDER THAN A
STIRRED UP HORNETS NEST IF SOMEBODY DID THAT TO YOUR CAR FUCKO!

I AM EXPECTING YOUR PROMPT AND IMMEDIATE REPLY TO THIS MATTER AND MRS
SHAW BETTER BE TALKING TO MISO VERY SOON!

Foulke

Here is the picture that Foulke attached and you can see now why he blew up on poor Vinni Shocked
Foulke's Car

If that just didn't send the lads into shock! They are scared right now. They think theyhave the perfect sucker to get Owalo his passport and visa and its all about to get flushed down the toilet.

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Foulke Utu,

I am so sorry for everything that has happened with you and Miso and especially what she did to your car but dont let this whole issue disrupt your prize winnings.I understand all that you are in right now and i am not mad at all you have written because i understand the pains you re going through now.
I had earlier told Abigail to mail Miso and explain to her and she promised to write her.I wonder why she hasnt contacted Miso.
Please take it easy.Everything will be settled very soon.I will contact Abigail to contact Miso urgently.

sincerely yours.
Mr.Alexander.

LMAO. He takes the beating I just gave him and he apologizes for it! Laughing Now I know I really have their nuts in a vice and the more I tighten it, the more they scream 'MORE'! Twisted Evil

Well, the slap paid off because mail finally showed up in Miso's mailbox.....

To: misohornie
Subject: Miso,I am a married woman
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:47:44 -0700

Dear Miso,
This mail is a reply to your mail to me earlier regarding your boyfriend Foulke.You accused me of dating your boyfriend and coming between the both of you and this is very untrue.You see,i am a married woman and i am not in the Usa.You dont expect a married woman with 3children to have extra marital affairs with another man!!you should have already noticed that you have not met me with your boyfriend either have you further seen any of my mails to him.
I am sending you this mail because i want you to settle any disputes you have with your boyfriend.If you love him please take good care of him and dont think that he is going out with one Mrs.Abigail Shaw!!
I am not Foulkes girlfriend either his bitch.!!
Ofcourse i know how women act or feel when they sense that thier relationship is threatened by another wowan and i am saying this to you Categorically,I AM NOT FOULKE'S GIRLFRIEND OR SLUT OR BITCH AND YOU WILL NOT SEE ME WITH HIM OR NEAR HIM IN HIS HOME.
So i want you to take it easy on your boyfriend because it is not worth all you do to him. Because you saw my name in his list of received emails doesnt mean that we are into a love relationship .Infact,though you may act right because you are care,i dont want you to go to the extreme with him because of what you are thinking that he is cheating on you.
We are neither having any relationship nor seeing ourselves as you think.

Thanks.
Mrs.Abigail Shaw.

Yes! Catfight time! Twisted Evil Miso has got her claws all sharpened and ready to go! The goal here is to force Mrs. Shaw to admit that Foulke has won the lottery. This forces the end game I have planned.

Subject: To Abigail Shaw......regarding Foulke Utu
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:14:38 -0700

Abigail Shaw,

Now do you really think you and Foulke can pull the sheepskin condom over my eyes? Its funny how you mail me the day after Foulke's car gets trashed. Amazing and then in your letter you say you are replying to my mail to you? I wrote that mail on Sept 7, almost 3 weeks ago. Now all of a sudden you want to tell me that you and Foulke aren't doing the satin sheet polka together????????

Listen to me my little thumbscrew, lets set some lies straight shall we? You tell me you are married and have 3 kids and that should make me think you would never have an affair??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA You really take me for a fool? My next door neighbor has 3 kids and as soon as her husband heads off for work, she's fucking every dick that knocks on her door. Married women don't cheat? Hey I watch Jerry Springer bitch, don't even try to go there with that fantasy world bullshit.

Lets set another out and out lie straight! I did not find your e-mail address on the computer with a list of other e-mails, he had a piece of paper on his desk with the name Abigail Shaw on it with the mail address. There were no other mail addresses on there you human futon. Just a bunch of dollar signs and hearts. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It just magically appeared there like a bunch of Lucky Charms? Just because I am Vietnamese does not make me a fool, you watch too many war movies if you think that shit.

Also he is not my boyfriend anymore. He dumped me because of you. I gave him everything. I know I was a bitch to him a lot, but I loved him and you fucking ruined everything. He was the first guy I ever let fuck me in the ass. It hurt because of his 10 inch salami, but I loved him and wanted him to have what no other man had ever had before. That shit hurts more than you will ever know.

You told me absofuckinglutely nothing that convinced me you and Foulke aren't playing hide the salami together.

MISO

You think Mrs. Shaw is stunned into what she has just read! (I still am and I wrote that stuff!) She ain't seen nothing yet! Twisted Evil

Subject: regarding foulke
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:49:45 -0700

miso,
you are quite right that i didnt send you a mail imediately because i wanted you to see for sure that i was not his girlfriend either??miso i dont like the way you address me in your mails because i am not what you think i am.i will like us to be friends and not talking as if i am really dating foulke.i will like you to ask foulke if he is dating me instead and know from him but i will tell you from here that i am neither snacthing him from you or fuck him nor come over to see him at home and i would rather prefer you stay by him if you say he is your boyfriend,keep it real!!with him and always rememebr the good times you have had with him at atleast most women do that.

i will prefer you to send me a mail and tell me you now believe i am not snacthing your man and tell me you have resolve with him and if you wish to tell me how he treats you be free to tell.i could offer some solutions.

thanks alot

abigail.

Playing Dear Abby again are we? Drats, she is not fessing up about the lottery. Miso is not convinced by Shaw's letter.

Subject: regarding Foulke
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:08:16 -0700

Abigail Shaw,

What is this bullshit telling me to keep it real? I go over to Foulke's a couple of weeks ago and he says he is through with me! I did not break up our 2 year relationship, he did! He gave me no reason then and the
cocksucker still has not given me a reason why he left me. If he had the fuckign balls, he would have told me the truth, wouldn't he! But there can only be one reason and that is because he is cheating on me with a happy homewrecker. Do you know anybody who fits that description. Hey Cinderella I have a glass slipper here and I bet it fits your foot perfectly.

Again why should I believe you? I certainly don't believe Foulke when he says he didn't leave me for another woman! You still have not answered why Foulke had your name and e-mail address written down on a piece of
paper with dollar signs and hearts drawn on the paper. You keep ducking that question just peachy keen. Foulke doesn't talk to anybody on the internet. He sits there and reads his monster truck web sites, plays
some casino and lottery games and I'm sure he spanks himself off to some porn when I am not around to get him off! What did he find your name in some cheating married woman web site or something??????

You wanna now how he treated me????? I had him wrapped around my finger but I loved him. If I was too bitchy with him I always made it up in the bedroom. I fucking guarantee you that he will never find another
bitch who could suck down his whole 10 inch kabasaa and still be able to lick his balls at the same time.

I'm so sick to my stomach I have spent the last 2 weeks barfing my brains out, especially in the morning after not getting any sleep ( Surprised ). Is Foulke still crying about his car? I bet he is. My friend drove by and saw him using white paint to cover over what some naughty vandal did to his car. Shame isn't it.

You want me to believe you are not fucking Foulke? Then answer me why he had your name and e-mail address! Is it that hard? I'm going now because I am feeling sick again and I have to go upchuck my sardine dinner now. I'm not finished with you yet dear. You'll hear from me again tomorrow.

MISO

Guess that answers who did in Foulke's car. As if we couldn't figure that out. Anyhowk have you figured out where this is going? Sick in the morning? Sardine dinner? Miso is on a roll and she will get the truth out of Shaw one way or another!

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:36:14 -0700

miso,
how are you today and how are you getting along?i am so happy that you sent me a mail afterwards.I will not lie to you about my relationship with foulke.I am simply not his girl neither am i fucking him.besides, you seeing my email on a piece of paper in foulkes privacy doesnt mean that we have a relationship or because of me he ended your relationship.I want you to believe me.
it is a normal thing for a relationship to go unexpected because this our human life is unpredictable.people change everytime but it take a woman to keep up a relationship.
what i am drivig at is that if you really love foulke as you have said,then it is your priority that you keep up the relationship.you know how men misbehave at times especially when they get rich.I beleive that foulke,is just trying to avoid you not because he doesnt love you but because he feels that you dont love him.you have to show him that you are really in love with him because his him and not because his penis is 10inches. Laughing

i use to think like that earlier before i married that if a guy is not big in his penis then i cant screw him but i was all wrong.you will find out that if you love only is penis,then you will love another person who has a massive penis more than foulke.its not supposed to be like this.you should love him for who he is.
i dont really agree to your spoiling of his car. it is not woman like.What you should do is to get to know him better,for his good and bad and for his worse.you should bear with him.2years of relationship is just the beginning.
miso i would like you to tell me specifically the area where you and foulke are always quarrelling about at least i can give a little advise. (Again giving advice! Arrgghh! )Mad

abigail.

I couldn't help but shake my head after reading this letter. The lads are so far off script they are in China right now! Miso continues the onslaught!

Oct 1,

Abigail Shaw,

I'm sorry, my head is spinning right now. Listen to me my little happy homewrecker, I want to believe you are not doing the oinky-poinky with Foulke, yet at the same time you tell me things make me doubt you.

I have asked you several times why Foulke had your name and e-mail address written on a piece of paper on his desk. You still have not answered me. If you were me, would you not think that something smelled fishy and I'm not talking about your scanky underwear here.

And who are you to tell me I only love that massive 10 inch shclong that hangs between his legs???? Do you know what Foulke did to get me to go out with him? He asked me for weeks even though I knew about his 10 inches of heaven. I still wouldn't go out with him. Well one day he plops down a toilet on my front door step, strips down naked and says he is going to sit on the toilet naked on my front door step all day long until I will go out with him. I have attached a picture I took from the memorable day.

He was crazy but it was so romantic. That's why I decided to go out with him. How could you look at that picture and not think he was the catch of a lifetime?????????

You have given me no reason to believe you because you can't answer one fucking question. Do you understand me????

MISO

Foulke's Romantic Picture

Is that picture not a classic sign of true trailer park romance! Confused Come on Shaw, just answer Miso's questions! Damn she is one tough nut to crack. But that is ok. I have a jack hammer someplace!

.......continuing

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew, this is long! Well, Abigail has been tight lipped, but she did let something slip out! Uh oh! Not good news for the lottery people! I decided it was time to overload the lads heads with two more mails, each one about 5 mins apart after the last mail.

Oct 1 (5 minutes later)
Abigail,

Wait I just noticed something, what the fuck do you mean "men misbehave at times especially when they get RICH"??????????

Foulke doesn't have to plug nickles to his name. He fucking cleans garbage cans and toilets and shit like that for a living. Why would you assume he is rich?

Who are you and what do you do for a living? You better start answering some questions because you are driving me crazy.......

MISO

Oct 1 (5minutes later)

Also, Abigial, I wasn't going to say this but I found something this morning that I was not prepared for........this really isn't any of your business but since you are hiding something about you and Foulke, I am going to tell you

I AM FUCKING PREGNANT WITH FOULKE'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want answers before this Vietnamese Bitch redefines the phrase PISSED OFF.

MISO

Bombs dropping all over the mugus heads! Damn the script says nothing about this type of mail! The lads must be like the keystone cops running all over the cafe trying to figure out what is going on here. Twisted Evil

Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:16:20 -0700

miso hey,i have told you that you should ask Foulke what my email address was doing on his drawer.i cannot tell why and i think the best thing is to ask him. i am not hiding anything.i am not a home wrecker.i dont know why both of you are quarelling.if you love him please make up your quarel and dont involve me.
Congratulations that you are pregnant with his baby.i am happy for you and i pray that this unborn child will join the both of you together again.
it doesnt really matter what he is now, but i am sure that he will make alot of money soon.
it doesnt matter if he carries gargabe or cleans toilets now because his future is bright.
it is a very interesting story why you decided on foulke and now that you have realised that you are pregnant for him then i think you should tell him and make up this quarel between yourselves.

abigail

Yeah, yeah applesauce. Ok, time to get Foulke back to mailing to keep the lads off balance while they digest Miso's attack.

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:00:42 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

My good wishes to you. I apologize for losing touch this week, but I
have been rather busy trying to clean up my car and everything after
what Miso did to me last weekend. I was without a car until
yesterday. I tried to paint over the spray paint that Miso left on
the car, but white paint does not hide stuff good. I had to take my
car over to the Car Body Shop during the middle of the night so I
would not be laughed at by everybody. The jerk at the Car Shop
laughed at me when I came in the next morning and I wanted to punch
his lights out. But I held back or I would be in jail right now.
They had to strip all the paint off the car and repaint it with 2
coats of paint. That little deal cost me $900! So I have had to take
a taxi to go to work and I had to work overtime all week to get money
to pay for that and other stuff which I will talk about in a second.

I have also been talking to the agent at the Nigerian Embassy and I
had to mail him the picture of the 2nd affidavit with my own affidavit
that I swore the document I was giving them was original and not a
forgery. The official said to me that your 2nd affidavit was very
impressive and he sends his highest marks to your people for a job
well done.

He said everything was almost ready. Except he sent back my Letter Of
Invite and another form declaring my identity that I needed to fill
out and have notarized and sent back to him via the mail! Damn I wish
I knew about this stuff. Every thing I have to get notarized is
costing me an extra $25. So that will be $75 out of my pocket for
going to the notary for the three items. So I have the form filled
out and I have to go there tomorrow morning, which means I have to
miss more work, then run to the post office to mail out the items.
Plus he tells me I have to send him a $30 fee for authentation of my
documents plus the rush fee of $20 to get them to rush the paper work
through!

Now on top of that $50, I have to send them $100 for the visa and
another $150 for another fee for something. This is going to cost me
$75 for notary, $50 for this, $100 for visa and $150 fee. $375 for
everything. Hey man, after spending $900 to get my car done, I don't
have money to eat for a week. I don't get paid again until Friday.
Can you send them $100 to help cover some of these fees at least. I
don't mind covering for now, but I want to be helped out here.

Ok, and another thing, has that evil Mrs. Shaw been speaking to Miso
yet? It's been quiet and I'm afraid she is getting ready to do
something else!

Please write back to confirm you have all this, just too much typing
for my hands.

Foulke

I was inspired by Shiver to try for some cash here, but I knew it was dead long shot to begin with. I wanted to keep the lottery jerks thinking that Foulke was working very hard behind the scenes to get the docs they need. The next day I go back to Miso on the attack! MEOWWWW!

Mon Oct 4

Abigial Shaw,

How can you be so mean to me? You say you are not sleeping with my man and I want to believe you, but you won't tell me why you two are talking. I have told you a dozen times already that Foulke will not tell me anything and you know something but refuse to tell me. What am I supposed to think?

Then you tell me he is about to become rich and when I ask you why you say you can't tell me. Now you say its ok that he cleans garbage cans and stuff because soon he will make a lot of money? Please, please don't tell me Foulke is going back to dealing drugs again!!!!!! He already went to jail for that and is still on probation. That can be the only thing I can think of where he would get rich and make a lot of money real soon.

I told that mutherfucker before that if he didn't stop selling drugs, after the first time he went to jail, I was going to call the police and tell them. That's why Foulke and you won't say anything, because you know I will go to the police. Once they find out he will be in violation of his parole and have to go back to jail for another 20 years. Shocked

Listen my little hang nail, now I will be clear one more time about this. My child to be is not going to have a father who is a drug dealer. If you don't tell me what is going on with you two and I mean the truth, then I will have no choice but to assume you two cokeheads are in cahoots selling drugs, sexual favors and and I am going to the police.

I love Foulke but I would rather him spend the rest of his life in jail then to be a drug dealer and get hooked again. Shocked

MISO

Uh oh! Mrs Shaw has gone silent and Miso is threatening to have Foulke sent to jail! Foulke a drug dealer on parole! A new and unexpected twist. Now here comes Vinni.....

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 03:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Foulke Utu.
Thank you for your detailed mail and every content is taking note of.For now, you will have to be responsible to get the passport and the visas from the embassy as we will sought for the air tickets money and B.T.A that will be required and that is a minimum of 1000dollars for the B.T.A and another 1200dollars for the air tickets,making 2,200dollars.
All this fees are expected from you as soon as our agent gets to your home and hands over your winnings to you.Also you will be required to send a picture of yourself so that our agent Mr.Olowo can recognise you when he gets to the Usa.
We are expecting the passports and visas soon from you so that other arrangements will be made to get your winnings to you in the Usa.
Yes,i think Mrs.Shaw has contacted your girlfriend Miso and i think everything is alright. (Oh sure it is Laughing )
All the best and goodluck.
best regards.
Mr.Alexander.

Vinni trying to keep things smooth and not let Foulke be aware he might be going back to jail! How long does it take to get a passport and visa? I thought Vinni said maybe 7-10 days at the most! Yeah, not in my fantasy world it doesn't! Ok, time to fish for another affidavit. I read a post that they cost like $15-$20 each to get done, so I'm going for the hat trick here!

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:08:01 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I just wanted to let you know that the Embassay official has all the
required paperwork from me now except for one item. I will be
sending out the check today to pay for the visa, passport and all the
other fees and crap they want.

The one item they said they need is from you. The official told me
they need another sworn affidavit, two signatures will do. The
affidavit is to proclaim that you have known me for a minimum of 2
years (I had to tell them a lie) and that my letter of invite for you
to come over here is based only on friendship and that there are no
absolutely no business reasons to this visit. I think they are worried
about all the problems going on in Nigeria with rebels and oil and
stuff. You told me not to mention the money, so I had to lie to the
official and tell him you were coming as a good friend of mine. Send
this to me as soon as possible and after this one last item they will
release to me the visa and passport to mail to you.

I can't wait to get this money because I am tired of eating beans all
week. I have no money to buy food with now except for beans.

I have not heard from Miso or had any bad things happen so I must
thank you for finally getting that evil Mrs.Shaw to set things right
with Miso.

Foulke

LOL! Every letter I try to reinforce that Mrs. Shaw is truly evil! Well that is true because the lads are evil scum indeed!

OK Quick note here. During this same week (Oct 12) From the same atlaz.cz accounts, I got 3 mails in my catcher account from some dopes wanting to buy stuff from a web site that I did not have. I baited them and conned them out of 11 stolen credit card numbers. I ended up blaming everything that went wrong on hackers. You can read that here at Killbill Volume 2 - The Credit Card Scam]

The ending of Killbill 2 is important here because since it looks like they are all using the same cafe computers (Lottery and CC Scam), I decided to cross over the hacker story into this bait. You will see it unfold here!

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Foulke Utu,
Attached to this mail is the affidavit as requested by the embassy.Yes,it is good what you have told the embassy about your relationship with Mr.Olowo.They must not know that our agent is bringing money to you in the Usa.Also when you get the passport and visas,i will tell you how to send it to us.
I have told you not to worry that as soon as the passport and visas are ready and received,Mr.Olowo will bring the money to you.
Dont forget to send your recent picture to this email so that Mr.Olowo can recognise you when he gets to the Usa.
Goodluck.
Mr.Alexander

There was an attachment of the affidavit, but it was sent as a .doc file not a jpeg which made me suspicious at first I thought that they figured out that I was the same guy who just stuffed them on the CC scam and were trying to send me a virus, which wasn't the case. Well remember, they one sent me ONE attachement. Here is how I replied.... Twisted Evil

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:40:14 -0400

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I wanted to let you know that I have received your mail and both
attachments and I have forwarded both of them directly to the
embassay
. I called the embassay official to let them know I had sent
them to him. He said that he was leaving for the day but he would
look at them on Monday and if everything was as outstanding as the
last couple of affidavits, he would immediately forward the passport
and visa to me. He said my check arrived and all the fees is paid
for on my end.

I will write back to you on Monday with the good news! I can't wait
to get my lottery money I'm going broke just trying to collect the
dough!

Foulke

I put the key note here in italics. I told him I was sending him the 2 attachements Shocked LOL. I then confirm their worst fears after the weekend......and slap them for it too!

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:44:02 -0400
Subject: YOU BETTER READ THIS AND GET BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
To: alexander vinni [email protected]

MR VINNI ALEXANDER,

IF NOT FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND MONEY I HAVE SPENT TRYING TO DO ALL
THIS SHIT FOR YOU AND ALL THE ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN, I SHOULD GRAB OLE'
SMOKEY AND FLY TO AFRICA RIGHT NOW AND RUN AMOK ON ALL YOUR
BUTTOCKS!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUNNY? I AM SHAKING WITH ANGER SO BAD RIGHT
NOW I CAN BARELY DRINK THIS BOTTLE OF OLE GRAND DAD WHISKEY! I AM
TYPING WITH ALL CAPS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PISSED OFF AT ALL
THESE GAMES.

THE NIGERIAN EMBASSAY OFFICIAL CALLED ME A WHILE AGO AND YELLED AT ME
AND THREATENED TO HAVE ME ARRESTED FOR SENDING HIM A HACKER
VIRUS!!!!!!!! HE SAID THOSE TWO FILES THAT I SENT HIM THAT YOU SENT
ME WERE INFECTED WITH A VIRUS TO TAKE OVER THEIR COMPUTERS AND THEY
HAD TO SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN TO KEEP FROM SPREADING. YOU SENT ME THOSE
VIRUS YOU MOTHERFUCKER! THE OFFICIAL YELLED AT ME AND THREATED JAIL
TO ME AND I'M PROBATION ALREADY YOU COCKSUCKERS.

THE ONLY REASON HE DIDNT CALL THE POLICE ON ME WAS BECAUSE OF THE
CHECK I SENT HIM TO PAY ALL YOUR FUCKING FEES YOU TOAD PRICK!!!!! I
TOLD HIM WHY WOULD I SEND A VIRUS WHEN I JUST SENT HIM ALL THAT MONEY
AND SPENT SO MUCH IN PHONE CALLS AND MAILING THEM ALL THIS SHIT. I
HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILATED AS I HAD TO PLEAD WITH THE OFFICIAL NOT
TO CALL THE POLICE.

I HAD TO GO OUT AND SPEND $50 THAT I NEEDED TO BUY FOOD WITH THIS WEEK
TO GET A FUCKING ANTI VIRUS THING FOR MY COMPUTER. MY NEIGHBOR HELPED
ME PUT IT ON THE COMPUTER AND HE CHECKED IT FOR ME AND GUESS WHAT.
THERE WAS NO FOX IN THE HEN HOUSE IF YOU GET WHAT I AM SAYING. IF YOU
DONT IT FUCKING MEANS I HAD NO HAKCER VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER IT WAS
CLEAN AS A BABYS BOTTOM AFTER A BATH. THAT MEANS THIS HACKER VIRUS
YOU SEND TO ME!!!!!!!

IS THIS ALL A JOKE MR ALEXANDER????? IS IT????? IS THIS THE DOING OF
THAT FUCKING EVIL BITCH MRS SHAW???? I JUST KNOW SHE IS PROBABLY
LAUGHING UP A SHITSTORM RIGHT NOW FOR ALMOST GETTING ME PUT IN JAIL.
I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND I KNOW ITS COMING OUT OF MRS SHAWS
SKANKY ASSHOLE.

THE EMBASSY IS GIVING ME ONE MORE CHANCE AND THE OFFICAL WHO ALMOST
MADE ME CRY BECAUSE HE YELLED AT ME SO MUCH TOLD ME THAT YOU NEED TO
SEND ME ...ONE....COUNT IT....ONE AFFIDAVIT THAT SAYS WE ARE FRIENDS
FOR TWO YEARS AND NOT COMING HERE TO DO BUSINESS. ONE AFFIDAVIT NOT
TWO. AND HE SAID IT NEEDS TO BE SENT AS A .JPG FILE AND NOT .DOC AND
NO FUCKING .EXE FILES WHATEVER THAT COMPUTER LINGO IS. HE TOLD ME IF
I SEND ANOTHER VIRUS HE IS SENDING THE POLICE.

THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING REGARDING MRS SHAW AND HER FUCKING
BULLSHIT.IF I SO MUCH AS SEE OR HEAR OR EVEN THINK YOU ARE DREAMING OF
THINKING OF MENTIONING THAT VERY EVIL SATAN WOMAN MRS SHAW TO ME YOU
WILL THINK YOU NEVER WISHED TO SEE A BUNCH OF ANGRY WARTHOGS COMING TO
TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY ALREADY. SEND ME THE CORRECT STUFF THIS TIME
AND KEEP MRS SHAW AWAY FROM YOUR OFFICE. SEND HER AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS TO
A PIG STY WHERE SHE BELONGS

FOULKE

Always Mrs. Shaws fault Very Happy . Of course it couldn't be those diabolical hackers who wiped out Tullyville Wireless and Telecom! Rolling Eyes Once again after some serious abuse, Mr. Vinni comes a crawling.....

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 05:10:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WINNER/ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES.

Foulke Utu.
I didnt mean for the embarrassment that you got from the embassy!.I too,i am using AVG{anti virus software}on my computer and i am very surprised at your mail about what the embassy said.
Anyway,it is very possible that a virus can erupt in any computer so long as it is on the internet and the embassy should be aware of this fact.
Accept my Aplogies for all the embarrassment.
Attached is the affidavit and the changes required and also sent with JPG file.
Check the affidavit properly and make sure it is the one the embassy wants then send to the embassy so that you can get the passport and the visas.
I will expect your mail.

regards.
Mr.Alexander

(Affidavit 3 attached here)
Affidavit3

Not a spectacular trophy, but it made them waste some more money to do it! Small change compared to theFailure's great work, but I'm still happy to nickle and dime them here. OK, it's time to bring Miso back and start winding down this bait....

Oct 26,

Abigail Shaw,

Long time no hear sweetheart. Well I have some interesting news for you. First, since I'm sure you have not been talking to Foulke for a few days, I guess you don't know that the police locked him for suspicioun of dealing drugs. I wonder who tipped off his parole officer of this? Hmmmmmm.......maybe a little birdie.

Well, do you remember when I told you that if you did not come clean with me you have never seen the wrath of a Vietnamese woman like never before. I know you remember, but before I light into you like never before let me tell you something you human futon. I told you I was pregnant with Foulke's baby. After all, when he cums, he must shoot out like a quart of baby making juice. It's amazing I did not get pregnant long ago! Well I tried to believe you and tried to listen to you. But you just covered up your fucking lies with more fucking lies didn't you? You pretended to be my friend woman to woman, yet you lied right to my face. But even in your lies, some truths slipped out. Foulke was misbehaving because he was rich, Foulke was going to be making a lot of money soon....remember those truths you told me? You should because those were two truths were the only guppies I could find in your ocean of complete bullshit and deceit!

Well Foulke has been sitting in a jail cell over the weekend but I found out from a policeman I used to fuck back in the day, that Foulke will be released tomorrow morning because he was not dealing drugs! Imagine that. I felt like the stupid Vietnamese fool because of you. Well the policeman friend of mine let me in on the little dirty secret that you, Foulke and some piece of shit named Vinnie had going behind my back. See they questioned Foulke all weekend and they searched his trailer and shit and found nothing. They were going to bust him on some shit if he did not come clean, so he admits to the coppers this little piece of information you found so fucking trivial that you could not tell me that FOULKE WINS THE *DELETED* LOTTERY???????? Here I am sweating my tits off about this love child I am going to have alone and I found out the reason Foulke left me was for the lottery winnings of millions of bucks??????

Now you listen here you potato-chomping, maple syrup guzzling, side of beef chewing, atomic bomb farting lard bucket! HALF THAT MOTHER FUCKING LOTTERY TICKET BELONGS TO ME YOU WHORE BITCH. I'll be fucking damned if Foulke is going to collect a cent of that money without me by his side with our baby! You better have your fucking boss Vinnie contact me and he is going to give me half the money or I'll be using some Kung Pow Fu moves on his scrawny ass. Never mind fuck it, you have really pissed me off to no end. In fact, I bet Foulke probably had another friend or two in on the lottery ticket also. Yep, he is probably screwing them over for their money too.

I'll get this pigs Vinnie's mail from my police friend tomorrow and I will neuter that dog myself. Tell Mr Vinnie to be expecting my mail in the morning. He better fucking explain all this to me and how I am getting my share of this loot. Also, you two better start doing some serious *DELETED* barnstorming on how you are going to tell Foulke he needs to be a fucking man and not a tit sucking sow and be sponsible for his child.

This is not the end of this by a mile you little rash of toe fungus. I warned you and you did not heed my warnings about my temper. You people will be wishing fucking Godzilla had been the one to stomp you by the time I get thru with you lying deceitful motherfuckers.

MISO

So Miso finally found out about Foulke and the lottery money. Of course you knew that even if Mrs. Shaw didn't find out, that information would get to Miso one way or another! Very Happy Now its time for her first slap mail to VinniBaby!

Oct 26, 10:09AM

Mr Vinnie the lottery guy,

I'm sure your slut Abigial Shaw told you I was going to contact you from the nice little letter I bitch slapped her with late last night. Please, no need to beat around the bush here and I will be up front with you about some shit that has reallllllllly pissed me off.

Miss Abigail really pissed me off trying to be so smooth trying to be a woman to woman friend with me. I accused her of sleeping with my boyfriend Foulke. Then because she would not tell me the truth about why she said Foulke was about to become rich and get a lot of money, I figured he was selling drugs again. I'm sure he didn't tell you he went to jail for that and the judge told him that if he did it again while on probation, he would spend 20 fucking years in jail. Well a little birdie called the police and he has been in jail since Friday. He is being released today because there are no drugs involved.

But I found out about this little lottery that Foulke has won and hidden from me. Your whore bitch Abigail did not tell me about this even after I told her I just found out I was pregnant with Foulkes baby. She would let me rot by myself with a baby while the father whoops up the shit with millions of dollars????????? You apparently are her boss, that makes you responsible for her actions and what is going to happen.

I warned that skank and now I'm going to warn you. Hell hath no fucking fury like a Vietnamese woman scorned! Part of that *DELETED* ticket is mine. That means part of those lottery winnings are mine! Not fucking Foulkes. Foulke may have even promised part of those winnings to another person or two and I'm sure he scratched them out of the picture. They need not know because here is the deal I am going to give you.

My fucking life has been utterly destroyed by YOU and ABIGIAL causing Foulke to dump me for some fucking lottery money. Foulke will be let out of jail in about 2 hours after his lawyer signs some shit. Foulke does not know that I know about the lottery money. Here is what you are going to do and if you cross me or fuck with me I will bring the mother of all fucking shitstorms down on you and your anus licking prostitute Abigail.

You are to contact Foulke and tell him whatever you need to tell him about being a fucking man and being responsible for his baby and me. You do not tell him I know about the money and you do not tell him shit other than you feel somewhat responsible and he should really come get back with me. If Foulke is not on my doorstep by 8 PM this evening declaring his undying love for me, by the time I get finished with you you will wish that I had castrated you with a rusty knife coated in cowshit instead of what I have in store for you and your crusty cum-stained whore Abigail.

Ask Abigial what a bitch I can be. Know I mean fucking business.

MISO

Miso is on the mother of all rampages now and this delicate house of cards that the lottery people have been holding up is about to come crashing down, and HARD! Twisted Evil
Ok, well Foulke is now out of jail and he is not a happy camper!

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:03:53 -0400
Subject: Update on the passport and visa

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I must tell you how sorry I am for the delay in writing back to you.
I am very angry right now but it is not with you. Some sonabitch
called my parole officer last week and said to him I was selling dope.
So the police came and arrested me for a parole violation and I have
been in jail since Friday night. The police searched my trailer home,
my car, everything. I was clean and I was not selling dope and I was
not even using the stuff. So today the police let me go after my
lawyer came down and did some stuff to get me out. I swear on my
goat's grave if I find out who the cocksucker is who called my parole
officer and told him that lie, I'll slit his throat.

Jail sucked mooseballs. I just got hom a hour ago and found a few
messages from the Nigerian Embassay official on my answering machine.
I called the official and he told me that the last document was fine
and they were sending me the passport and visa today using 2 day
express mail. So I will have your passport and visa on Thursday.
Please give me the mailing address so I can mail you the items once I
have them. Don't worry, I did not tell the official about the few
days I spent in jail. Was none of his damn business anyways.

Thank God this is almost over now and soon I will have my money.

Foulke

The news finally is here! The Documents are in the mail and on their way to Foulke! But there is no joy in Muguville, only sheer terror! Twisted Evil

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fwd: So Vinnie, we have a lot to discuss don't we?

To
Foulke Utu,
I received this mail from your girlfriend Miso.So i have decided to forward it to you.please read carefully and tell me why your girlfriend will set you up with the police.Also, tell me how she got my email address?
she also mentioned that you are were a drug dealer and now on parole.
I dont want anything to happen to our agent, Mr.Olowo when he comes to you in the Usa.You will have to assure me and management that he will be safe when he gets to you.
Also,write and tell me what i will write to your girlfriend Miso because she sounds very serious with the issue at hand. (Scared of Miso are we???)

I need answers on time. LMAO, in a time constraint are we?

Mr.Alexander.

Note: forwarded message attached. (MISO�s mail to vinni was attached)

Damn I was not expecting that letter. Nevertheless, my sick mind always has something up my sleeve to deal with the unexpected.

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:53:17 -0400
Subject: Re: So Vinnie, we have a lot to discuss don't we?

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

What the hell is this bullshit? I cannot even think straight after
reading what you sent me her mail to you. Miso called the probation
office on me? Miso is pregnant with my baby? Holy shit in a
handbucket. How the hell do I know how Miso got your e-mail address,
why don't you ask that evil Mrs. Shaw. I bet she told her that snake
in the grass.

I didn't mention it before because it is past history and nobodys
business but mine, but a few years ago I didnt have a job and the only
way I could make money was by selling dope. I got caught and went to
jail for a few months and got five years probations. I did not want
to go back to jail for being a dummy so I got a real job as a truck
stop janitor. The money is bad, but it is better than jail. I am not
a dangerous person just a dumb one. Your Mr. Olowo will be perfectly
safe I swear to God I am not a crimnal.

I'm sorry I have to keep stopping writing to read Miso letter to you.
I cannot believe this. This is a fucking nightmare. She is pregnant.
Of course that evil Mrs. Shaw who I told you to fire months ago is
the reason Miso told the cops I was selling drugs again. Looks like
Mrs. Shaw couldn't keep her pie-hole shut! Hell why didnt she just
come out and tell Miso I won the lottery. That *DELETED* has been sitting
there making fun of me and playing all these nasty tricks on me. Both
of you said not to say anything to anybody but Mrs. Shaw couldn't help
but spew out the chin music and now we are all in the deep shit.

You do not know the depths Miso will go to here if she thinks I won
the lottery and am screwing her over for the money especially if she
is carrying my child. Personally, for my safety, I might just get in
my car and get out of town until Thursday when the passport and visa
come. I don't know what to tell you to say to her. Tell her that I
am wrapping up the documents and stuff and I'll see her Thursday after
I can send the passport and visa to you. This way the important stuff
you need is on the way to you and Miso can't interfere with it. Yeah
tell her I will come over Thursday evening.

Meanwhile, tell that damn Mrs.Shaw to e-mail Miso tonight and
APOLOGIZE for everything. Maybe that will calm her anger a bit. Oh
god, oh god, this is not good at all. Then fire Mrs. Shaw once and
for all that no good fiend!

Foulke

Just like Foulke to throw daggers at Mrs Shaw for anything and everything. Foulke running scared is probably not helping the lads nerves and resolve right now. Well even Mr Vinni got scared, because he did not right back to Miso. 8PM came and no Foulke on Miso's doorstep. Here is the last letter to be sent

Oct 26, 9:15PM
Mr Vinnie the lottery guy,

I told you earlier if Foulke was not here by 8PM begging to take me back in his life, there would be hell to pay? I did say that. Well, I think I'm going to have to let one or two other people in on Foulke winning the lottery. Remember, the ones I said Foulke probably fucked over by not telling them either. I would have kept my mouth shut, but you thought I was a fool didnt you? Too bad for you.

MISO

What do you think Miso is going to do? Blab to everybody? Hmmmm, could be. Could be. Of course in the United States, what happens when somebody big wins the lottery here? A bunch of nut cases come crawling out of the wood work and say they were in on the ticket and start hiring lawyers and starting lawsuits. Yeah, somehow I forsee this happening......

........to continue with the help of all the wonderful baiters of 419eater!

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
badjuju234
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lurking in cyberspace,MUHAHAHA or quite possibly in the U.S.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil hee hee hee
Quote:
Subject: I want my money!

I was a good friend of Foulke Utu until I started loaning the little bastard money. He ran up quite a tab with me and hid out until I found his sorry conniving ass. With 4 witnesses there , he stated if he ever won any of the lotteries he played , he'd give me 15% of his winnings for the money he owed me, my trouble chasing him down , and not to beat his sorry ass within an inch of his life. Well, his ex-girlfriend called me ,crying her eyes out and told me he won the lottery you're in charge of , Mr. Vinni Alexander. As I have witnesses to his oral agreement, I want my money. I have been to the law firm of Anul &Physting and they informed me that my case is quite valid and I have a legitimate claim.In the U.S. ,any winnings from lotteries,legal gambling or sweepstakes entries must first be used to pay any debts before the balance is paid to the winning contestant.Do NOT fuck me around on this or I will sue you so hard that your granchildren's children will still owe me money.Plus I might add , if you don't pay up you are subject to time in prison for false acts under the ACT of FALSE ACTS , (section 400 , pargraph 10, items 1& 8 ). I can a nice guy or I can be one mean sumbitch , it just depends on if you have your mind right. Don't get rabbit in your blood on me, boy because what we've got here is a failure to communicate. Just ask Luke what happened to him when he turned rabbit. I expect prompt payment and I expect it by Thursday or you will see the mother of all lawsuits
0sc4r M . L4B33f
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alexander and Ms.Shaw

My name is Mary Chris Smith and I represent Mr. Threepwood Golightly sole proprietor of Golightly's Goat Dairy.

I am writing to you to inform you that Mr. Golightly intends filing suit against Mr. Foulke Utu, whom I understand you represent. Mr. Golightly is claiming subsatantial damages against yourself and your client for loss of earnings and mental stress following an incident which occured at Mr. Golightly's goat farm.

Your client, Foulke Utu, was seen by my client sexually molesting a number of goats in my client's herd. When approached Utu turned to Mr. Golightly, waved his erect private member in the air and shouted "Come and suck on this big boy". This whole incident was witnessed by a Miss Miso Hornie.

As a consequence my client was mentally damaged by the behaviour of Utu and his goat herd were so stressed their milk yield dropped substantially.

In summary, we will be looking for subsantial reparation for this disgusting behaviour. Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss any out of court settlement you may wish to offer.

Mary Chris Smith

Hope this will do.[/quote]

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Bunion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Alexander,

I have been given your contact details by Miso Hornie. Apparently you are currently holding a substantial amount of monies on behalf of a certain Mr Foulke Utu. This little piece of horny toad ass, owes me for 3 Durchdierunter, top of the range sex dolls and various other equipment. As you are now in charge of this money i want paying, BEFORE the little shit gets his cut. I don't need to remind you, that you are personally liable, if the $3000, is not forthcoming.

Please respond, by telling me how you intend to pay this!

Regards
Kurt Lebhaft
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait, well done!

Excellent theme of "I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY DRINK THIS BOTTLE OF...", too perfect!

Really enjoyed the crossover to the credit card scammers as well. Great story all the way to the end!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CommanderKiller is on the loose you fuckwit mugus...............

SO YOU'D BETTER START RUNNING LIKE YOU GOT WARRANTS!

CK, this bait absolutely kills me. Foulke Utu is one dirty man, and Miso is one psychotic bitch. Together, they are Hell on wheels, and in this case, they are Hell to Abbie and that bastard Vinni.

It takes some doing, but you have really pulled this one off. As always, stellar work from one crazy guy, who even cites *me* as an inspiration?!

Really, I am honored, and I am putting together a SLAP for this bait that will break their necks when they read it.

This is one Helluva bait, CK. When the time comes, and when the "Teams" are picked, the mugus will never know what hit them....................

You know what I mean Twisted Evil .........................
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@CK: Thanks for the credit, but I really don't deserve it, having done very little to assist on this magnificent bait. It was a pleasure to help someone whose work I admire, and this is one of the most imaginative and funny baits I have read here. clapping bow_down

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
badjuju234
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shot him another one , NOT WORK SAFE!!!!
Quote:
Vinni Alexander,
Obviously you think I'm fucking around. I will contact the Nigerian office and fuck up any chance your lil' dude might have of getting the passport & visa. Yeah , I know all about that . Me and a couple of my buddies paid ol' Foulke a visit last night . After playing a few rounds of "Kick, Punch & Stomp" on Foulke , he told us everything. You owe me about 300,000.00 , my friend, and don't think for one fucking minute I'm gonna let that slide. It's now Thursday .You have 4 fucking hours to come up with my money or I get in touch with the Nigerian officials and you can explain to them why you and Mr. Utu fraudulently tried to get the passport and visa. You hearing me , motherfucker?
Osc4r

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CK you are a nutter plain and simple!

Cracking read, funny as hell.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eatyo Urgreens,

Quote:
CK you are a nutter plain and simple

Hey I resemble that remark! Laughing Glad you have enjoyed the story so far and great job everybody on the letters!

Ole Vinni must be in shell shock right now. Here are the next couple of letters I banged off to him today leading to the climatic final tomorrow (I was going to end it today but eight gave me some great ideas from her letter to use in a shocking and totally unexpected finale!) Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:43:12 -0400
Subject: Mr Alexander, I need the address to send the documents to ASAP!

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I have been in hiding since I got your letter Tuesday night. I
sneaked home today to wait for the mailman to come with the passport
and visa to send to you. Miso has gone crazier than a horny bull on
ecstasy. My answering machine is full of messages from lawyers
saying they are suing me for lottery money, they threw eggs and paint
on my trailer house. What the fuck is that evil Mrs. Shaw doing to
me??????? I bet she told Miso to do all this dirty sneak tricks to
me!

I need the address from you ASAP so I can mail it off to you today. I
do not want to stay here because I'm afraid Miso is very angry right
now and she can't find me at home. As soon as the postman comes, I
will wait for you to give me your address and I will rush right down
to the post office to mail the stuff to you. Don't call me as I am
not answering my phone. It might be Miso or some crazy fool who
thinks I have to give them some of my lottery money or some crook
lawyer telling me they are suing me for money.

Foulke

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:20:30 -0400
Subject: Re: So Vinnie, we have a lot to discuss don't we?

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I have the passport and visa from the Embassy today! Please you must
hurry and give me the details to mail the passport and visa! I can't
stay home too much longer. Miso has called about 4 times looking for
me and I need to get out of here. I want to go to the next city and
stay in a hotel there for the night until I can mail off the
documents. I'll drive to Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, any place to
meet your agent and get my money. I've just got to get out of here!
Please I cannot leave until you give me directions.

Foulke

Foulke has the passport and visa all ready to send out once he gets the address in Nigeria to send them to! Vinni has been waiting for this moment for nearly 2 months now! But Miso is on the rampage and lawyers and threats are raining down on Foulke and the lottery people! The finale is due tomorrow evening, unless something totally unexpected mail shows up!

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NOOOOO!

Don't keep me hanging here! THis is a great bait CK and proof positive that the lottery lads can be taken for a ride! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry folks, I arrived to the party a little late, but all is never lost in this wonderful world of scambaiting. A mugu is always available, 24/7/365, and that's what I love about it.

This letter was fired off to Vinni Alexander earlier:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I had received a message from you quite some time ago in reference to a Lottery which I had won. Now I have but one question for you: WHERE THE HELL ARE MY WINNINGS? You have clearly dropped the ball on this one, and you have refused to contact me any further. Why are you doing this to me? Why? Please explain yourself at once.

I was contacted by you in February of this year, and you have been avoiding my response. I need that money to survive. I have very bad credit, and although my credit card only has a $50.00 limit on it, you managed to max it out with one swipe. I then proceeded to follow your advice and pawn my belongings to earn the remaining amount that I still owed to get my money from your filthy jowls. You bastard, you ripped me off, and now I am coming to get you.

I have decided that I will do whatever it takes to find you, and fillet your soul. You have fucked me, and I can honestly say that what goes around comes around. I am getting closer to you now you cocksucking bastard. Since I have made the decision to track you down, I have left my hometown of Crackshack in Montana, and have since began hitchhiking and getting rides from truckers and families on road trips with their annoying little squashlings that they call children. The anger of being cooped up in a 1979 Datsun Maxima grocery getter mobile with Ma, Pa and those two little fuckers Jedediah and Kiki, I was ready to kill all of them as we drove through the Arizona Desert and they wouldn�t stop singing, �Turn On Your Heartlight� by Neil Diamond. I have since decided to steal some of their belongings, including this lap top computer that I am typing this mail to you on, some of Jedediah�s clothing which is a little small, and Pa�s tire iron. I stole the tire iron so that when I find you I have something to beat you to the ground with, besides my one good arm and my hook attachment.

I have now since been picked up by a very nice trucker named Garrett Carrot, and he likes fellatio instead of good old road conversation. Well, I can see why his last name is Carrot, that I can say for now. I have at least managed to tell him how much of prick that you are, and he has informed me that when we finally do get there, he is going to take a piece out of your ass himself. Your in for one REALLY BIG TREAT, and I�m not talking about down below. He�s about 6�8, 350, and built like the truck that he drives. He said that when he finds you, you should quit your job, or else he will make you quit. That�s where I get off, and you get on you motherfucker. You�re his new BITCH, and that frees me up to feed it to your slutty little Secretary, Abigail Shaw. She told me that you have one small penis, and that she can�t wait for me to get there to fuck your ass up.

I AM COMING FOR YOU VINNI ALEAXANDER. YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG MAN. TELL ABIGAIL THAT I AM COMING FOR HER, TOO. AND TELL HER THAT WHEN I GET THERE, SHE SHOULD NOT BE WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR, OR I WILL TAKE IT OUT ON YOUR ASS, AS WELL AS HERS.

MY TIRE IRON IS IN HAND, AND YOUR FACE IS ETCHED IN MY BRAIN. EACH DAY THAT YOU LIVE TO SEE THE SUN RISE, BE THANKFUL, BECAUSE YOU DON�T HAVE MUCH LONGER. I AM COMING WITH GARRETT CARROT AND WE ARE GOING TO BEAT ON YOU LIKE PEE WEE HERMAN AT A PORNO CONVENTION.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU�RE FUCKED. BYE FOR NOW YOU BASTARD.

Sincerely,
Billy Lumberg

I hope that he does reply. It'd be interesting to see what he says.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this has been a wild and wacky day for the lottery people! Vinni Alexander is freaking out. There is so much going on with his first letter today, I could dissect it for an hour Twisted Evil

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:24:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WINNER/ADDRESS INCLUDED.

Foulke Utu,
I have received all your mails.I travelled for an urgent meeting to the Republic of Benin,Cotonou, to plan our next lottery stakes. (Translation: I got EVERYBODY's mails and spent so much time going thru this hate mail I had no time to write back to you)We also had a word with Mrs.Shaw and blamed her for what you as our winner have been facing from Miso your girlfriend because of the mails she sent to your girlfriend.She has admitted her fault. (Trans: Oga chewed out stupid mugu for really "Foulking" up everything)
We are really sorry again and though we dont have any business with your girlfriend Miso, we want you to please consider her and your relationship.She sent me a couple of mails asking about your whereabouts (LIAR) and i will not send her mail until you arrive to your home.
Again,she said she is pregnant with your baby and as a matter of fact, Congratulations for a wonderful kid you will have but we have told Mrs.Shaw not to email Miso again because we believe that you as her man,should calm her and talk things over with her and let her know that everything is ok. (Trans: We read Miso's letter and are scared so we are following her instructions, even after her 8PM deadline the other night)

As regards the voices you heard on your answering machine,please i hope you know how to take care of them so that Mr.Olowo doesnt get apprehended with the money when he lands in the Usa.I am saying this because i have assured management of a safe delivery to the Usa by Mr.Olowo and this will be determined by the way you handle Miso and the rest of them. (Miso and the rest of them???? LOL) Kindly remember this important point.
You can send the passport and visas directly to Mr.Fabian Femi Olowo's address at

No.10/11 Williams Ayameh street near the Obas palace oworosoki lagos Nigeria.

You must send it through the DHL courier service or any reliable courier service to the above address to enable Mr.Olowo to receive immediately.
Also,make sure that you are given a tracking number for the sent items from the DHL courier service or the courier service you choose to be reliable.
Send the tracking number to me and confirm from the courier office when the items will arrive to Mr.Fabian Olowo's address here in Nigeria.
Also,dont forget to send to me a recent picture of yourself so that Mr.Olowo can recognise you immediately he arrives.you can scan and send the picture to my email.
Lastly,you dont need to stress yourself moving from one place to another,just go home and settle all this disputes here and there so that Mr.Olowo can bring the money safely to you. (Trans - Hurry up and send us the stuff we need before Miso gets you and kills you!)Thank you and my regards to Miso. (Trans - I am scared of her, please be kind to her for me!)Mr.Alexander

Miso has everybody and their mother terrified. Vinni won't even send her an e-mail, he is so scared she is really going to castrate him! Twisted Evil Now, to show the power of the mass attack, a few hours later Vinni starts forwarding me a bunch of the "love" letters that showed up in his mail box!

Quote:
alexander vinni Fwd: Utu/WHO IS THIS [6]/ attached.

alexander vinni Fwd: Mr. Foulke Utu's lottery winnings/WHO IS THIS [5]

alexander vinni Fwd: Foulke Utu/WHO IS THIS 4/IS IT TRUE? (He is asking if Faulke sexually assaulted some goats!)
alexander vinni Fwd: Re: Winning Lottery ticket from Foulke Utu/WHO IS THIS 3

alexander vinni Fwd: I want my money!/WHO IS THIS 2

alexander vinni Fwd: Foulke Utu/WHO IS THIS? -

Where did they find all these people! LMAO!!! Damn that Miso! I guess his hands got tired of Forwarding me mail, because then this little gem comes up in the mail box! Laughing

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fwd: It's 9PM, Do you know where Foulke is

FoulkeUtu,
This is the mail sent to me by your girlfriend Miso.i have also forwarded to you including all mails sent to me regarding your friends.i will not send reply to any of their mails but i will send mail to your girlfriend Miso when you have finally settled with her.

I will email her when you have calmed her down and get her to stop telling different people about your winnings. (Getting frustrated?)
email me once you get back home and after you must have sent the documents and the requirements.

goodluck and thanks. (I ain't the one that needs luck pal Twisted Evil )

Mr.Alexander.

Note: forwarded message attached. (He attached Miso�s its 9PM letter)

Ok, its getting closer and closer to zero hour now. Just a few hours to go. Foulke sends Vinni one more letter to keep the lads salivating.....

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:51:49 -0400
Subject: Re: It's 9PM, Do you know where Foulke is

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I just sneaked back into my trailer. I had to hide out at the public
library today, that is the only place I knew Miso would not be looking
for me at. One of my neighbors told me as I was sneaking around back,
that Miso was at my place 5 times today looking for me.

I told you once Miso was pissed off, everybody better run. What the
fuck did that Mrs. Shaw say to her this time? Damn it, my answering
machine is full of messages. There is no more room from all the
people saying they want their cut of the money. Fuck em, Miso went
and blabbed all over town I won the lottery and now all these
cocksuckers think I should give them my money? They are nothing but a
bunch of deadbeat motherfuckers and I ain't giving them a dime. I
want you to e-mail each and every one who mailed you and tell them
they are not getting a penny. Do you hear me? A penny? Well,
except maybe my Spiritual Advisor Ana Labuse. I did promise her 10%
if I even won the lottery and iff I was you, I would pay it because
she has some freaking contact with the spirits and if you cross her,
she might put a hex on you and cause your penis to shrivel up like a
dried raisin. I ain't blowing smoke up your ass here if you know what
I mean.

Fuck that damn piece of shit motherfucker Mrs. Shaw. She is
responsible for this entire mess. I just know that she is sitting
somewhere having a big laugh over all this right now. She is truly
evil the way she tortures me. Should call that donkey dong Mrs. Satan
if you ask me.

Ok, I have an hour to get to the DHL office and mail out the documents
and my picture to you with the address you gave me. The DHL officeis
only 15 minutes from here so I will have it mailed shortly. I gotta
get out of here and hide until Miso calms down. I'll sneak back here
later and mail you with the tracking number.

Soon I will have my money and I can blow this joint.

Foulke

Foulke again ripping poor Mrs. Shaw to shreds and blaming her for everything! Evil or Very Mad Have you finally gotten the feeling that Foulke despises Mrs. Shaw worse than Satan himself?

Ok, Foulke has run out the door to send off the Passport and Visa that the lads need in order to sneak their agent into the US, most likely never to be seen again as he vanishes into the woodwork. Shocked This is the moment the lads have been dreaming about for the past 2 months! Victory is at hand! Or at least Mr Vinni Alexander thinks so.

........To Continue

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it is, Foulke's final letter to Vinni (should be unless I get a death threat from this Twisted Evil )
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:51:09 -0400
Subject: I have wonderful news!

Mr. Vinni Alexander,

I have great news for you! It's all over and everything has been
taken care of! First before I get to the mailing of the documents, I
have to tell you what has happened. Right after I mailed you last and
I was leaving my trailer, I walked outside and lo and behold sitting
on my doorstep is Miso! Talk about some shit! I about had a heart
attack. I thought for sure she was going to pull a knife out and kill
me.

Well Miso looks at me and her eyes were full of tears. She had been
crying and I have never seen her cry before. I tried to walk past her
to go to my car because I didn't want to talk to her and I was of
course afraid she would try to Bobbitize my balls if you know what I
mean. As I walk past her, she just babbles out "It's a girl."

I stopped dead in my door tracks. I turned and looked at her and she
said that our baby is going to be a girl! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I AM
GOING TO BE A FUCKING DADDY! Me of all people! Wow and I am going to
be the daddy to a little girl. As I stand there speechless, Miso then
tells me she loves me and then begins to beg me for the both of us to
go see our Spiritul advisor, the Psychic Ana Labuse. I told her I
needed to get to the mailing the package, so Miso asks if we can see
Ana on the way to mail the package. I figure we still have 45 minutes
so I can do this.

We drive to Ana's house and I'll be damned if she is not already
waiting outside for our arrival. Ana told us she was dealing the
Tarot cards and they told her we were coming over for the type of
guidance that only she can give. We go inside her joint and she takes
us to the table where she is holding a deck of cards. Ana tells me
and Miso to each draw a card and if they both have the same number,
that means we have passed the test and we are destined to be in love
forever. We both drew our cards! Holy Shit! We toss them down on the
table and they both say "Eight"! Wink Wink! Ana joined our hands
together and explained it all to us.

I know this shit sounds crazy, but ya gotta stay with me here now.
For hours, Ana told us we had to be spiritually tested with something
evil before we could be together to prove our love was pure! This
test was the lottery winnings! This was the evil event that was
destined to break us up and test our love for each other! You see, me
winning the lottery was truly an evil event to break up me and Miso,
but we have overcome this evil and now we are supposed to be together
forever! Damn I am still shaking so much I can barely drink this
bottle of Segrams 7.

Anyway, Ana explained to us that for the sake of our love and
especially our little girl to be, we must rid ourselves of everything
from the this evil test we went through. So I must inform you that we
can no longer accept any money from you for the lottery. You can
split it amongst all the other people who have written you to claim
their share of the prize. Ana Labuse said this was a good start to
cleanse the left over evil from our spirits.

Which brings us to the Passport and Visa which I was to mail to you.
Ana carefully explained to us that since these documents were the
product of the evil test, they must be destroyed in order to finish
our cleansing of evil. Ana brought out a big silver bucket that we
carefully placed the Passport and Visa into. She then filled it with
kerosene. Ana then lit some Spirit Candles and me and miso tossed
them into the kerosene! Boy oh boy you should have seen that Passport
and Visa burn up! They were reduced to ashes in no time at all! Boy
oh boy can kerosene burn! I can only speak for me, but I truly felt
this nasty evil being cleansed from my body! Ana then took Miso and
Me outside where we grabbed the ashes of the documents and tossed them
into the wind! We are now free!

Miso and I would also like to tell you that we have decided to name
our little girl after your lottery secretary - Abigail Shaw Utu!
Even though we may have had a very minor disagreement with Mrs. Shaw,
she was truly a work of God to bring Miso and me back together again!
Miso told me all about her long woman to woman conversations with Mrs.
Shaw and how Mrs. Shaw was the kind loving friend Miso needed during
this spiritual testing we were going thru. Miso told me that Mrs.
Shaw really wanted to tell the truth, but she was afraid of how much
trouble she would get into because of you and you had threatened her
job if she spilled her guts.

What kind of fucked up piece of shit are you Vinni? YOU FUCKING WORM
TREATING THAT POOR MRS SHAW LIKE THAT! THAT WONDERFUL WOMAN AND YOU
ABUSE AND TREAT HER LIKE DOG SHIT! FUCK YOU YOU COCKSUCKER. You are
a true piece of Satan's nutsack you salami smoking bastard! I swear
to God if any of you or the rest of your fuckers ever set foot around
here looking for us, I got an elephant gun I call "CommanderKiller"
and I will shove it so far up your ass before I pull the trigger, the
barrels will be coming out your nostrils. If your passport buddy
shows up around here, my neighbor has a big ass hunting knife he likes
to call "Rookie303" because he can gut you like a pig 303 different ways
before you even know you are being gutted! In fact, I will leave a
message with the Nigerian Embassy telling them you are a gay,
homosexual bastard who wants to come over here so you can star in some
gay porn! That will keep your evil ass back home where it belongs.
IN FACT, GIVE MY LOTTERY WINNINGS TO MRS SHAW SO SHE CAN HAVE A NICE
LIFE AND NOT DEAL WITH HIGH FLUTIN ASSHOLES ANYMORE!

Have a good day.

Foulke and Miso

So just as it looked like the mail was on its way, the precious documents the lads have strived for, for 2 months, are reduced to a pile of wind blown ashes in mere moments. I'm sure Vinni will also be dumbstruck after the lavish praise has been heaped on Mrs. Shaw and naming their little girl to be after the now infamous lottery secretary!

This should be the finale as I do not expect a write back from this burn. Hell, Vinni might even throw himself out the window now which would be fine with most of us! Twisted Evil But if he replies, I will naturally post it so we can all laugh at him. I just ask that nobody write to him and let him know he was baited. These clowns will be re-baited again shortly I promise you! Twisted Evil

Thanks again to everybody that wrote to Vinni to antagonize him, the wonderful comments on the bait and again to Rookie303 whose inspiration made the slapping here truly fun and for eight and her great advice and letter that led me to this mega ending burn! Toodles!

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh true love always finds a way, even when the road ahead seems dark and dead, love will always find a way.

[sigh]

Good bloody show CK, yet another epic!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CK, that burn was something ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY FIERCE! I'm pretty sure that you'll get a good death threat from that one. Brilliant. Words escape me. Your title should be changed to "Burn Master" or "Fire Breather". That was beautiful! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down !!!!

Also, the Rookie303, which can be seen here:
is a device used solely for lad gutting purposes.

CK, I can't say much more. I have to now find an oxygen tank because I can't breathe too good, much like Vinni will probably (or already is) experiencing.

Great work, my friend!
badjuju234
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sniff* I need a moment alone *sniff* Talk amongst yourselves*sniff*
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG! That was an amazing ending, CK. bow_down Twisted Evil bow_down

LMAO at the cards both being eight, btw! Laughing I feel honoured to have planted a tiny seed in your fertile imagination, and I love where you took this magnificent bait. Ana foresees the mother of all death threats for that burn - superb stuff! bow_down clapping

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am a bit shocked at this reply letter from Vinni today.....

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 03:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I have wonderful news!

Foulke Utu
I am happy that you and your girlfriend Miso are back together and i am glad that you have finally made it up with her!
it is just a pity that you have rejected your winning prize.You have also made a terrible mistake by burning up the passport and visa which would have enabled the whole money to be brought.it is just that you have lost this great opportunity you would have had to get rich and if you have decided that you dont want your winnings,whom am i to reject it. Shocked
All i will say is that,your winnings will be kept safe and if you are ready to get it then you can still send me email.

thanks and extend greetings to your girlfriend.

Mr.Alexander.

I'm speechless. WTF? No death theat????? He will wish he had given me a death threat instead of that reply! Time to start planning Killbill Volume 3 Twisted Evil

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
mechanix
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome and well played out bait CK. Thumbs up
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An excellant burn CK! I really like the bit where you tear into Vinnie for being mean to Mrs. Shaw!

You can allmost see his head spinning!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic