SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

2004 Jeep Rubicon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zbar0002
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first bait. I think it went well. Please let me know what you think.

This bait lasted 10 days and a total of:
8 emails from ([email protected]) the scamer
3 emails from eBay (or not)

I will try to BOLD the parts of the email that I think are "special"

Here is the "u r busted" email.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes you are the idiot Smile . Because ebay-motors.com does not exists and 83.65.28.82 it's a fake address . I knew from the start that you are just playing Smile . Really ? your wife took your money , then you get drunk with 300 $ , your boss fired your ass and now you have 900$ Smile . But what can i say ... i tried to fuck your ass. Bye idiot

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Tony McClain <[email protected]> wrote:

Yes, I think you are an idiot! Now that being said, I think you have a pretty good scam working here. Me and the boys have had a good laugh at your expense over the past several weeks. Now before you get all defensive and say you are not working a scam, lets cover a few facts.

1- You are selling a $12,000 Jeep for under $2780
2- You say you are giving the $2780 to worldvision.org
3- You say the DAS (the shipping company) will bill me after the car ships when clearly on the (http://www.dasautoshippers.com/have-questions/faqs#payment) page says “Payment for auto transport service must be made in advance by using a credit card, money order, cashier's check, or PayPal.”
4- You ask me to get a MoneyGram.com when clearly the (https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/CustomerService/ConsumerProtection) page says “you” are running a scam.
5- You say my purchase is protected by eBay purchase protection program when eBay’s website (the real website) says that “eBay Buyer Protection is not valid for cars... hummmm? (http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/buyer-protection.html#exclusions1) (Exclusions from eBay Buyer Protection Vehicles (including, without limitation, motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats, tractors and ride-on lawnmowers)
6- The email that was sent to me from what you wanted me to think was eBay was really sent from “[email protected]” hey, guess what… would you believe ebay-motors.com and ebay.com are not owned by the same folks. Hummmm….
ebay-motors.com
Registrant
Bizland Ltd.
Mariya Salyk
Stv.Fontana 5
Novara, NO (IT)
7- And say it aint so… you aint in the US…
***i had to edit this. but this was an Excel past that showed all the email headers indicating the non-eBay domains and non-US locations***

So when you say “or you think i am the idiot?” you just don’t realize how funny that is.

Your friend,
Zak

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:52 AM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

Are you an idiot? or you think i am the idiot?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:10 AM, Tony McClain <[email protected]> wrote:

With the regular jobs so few and far between, i did find some side work i have been working on starting... but i can only send $950...

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

Go any pay 1500$

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:49 AM, Tony McClain <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey Jonathan,

I sorry, I don't want to tell you this... but i got fired from work today for not showing up for work the other day when i went out drinking.
Is there anything we can still work out. I still want the Jeep very much.

Tony

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:53 PM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

Okay.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Tony McClain <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey Jonathan,

Sorry, but after i got in a fight with my wife over her taking money out without telling me... i went out and started drinking with some friends. i dont remeber much until my boss called yesterday afternoon.

anyway, i have either drank or lost $350 somewhere. I can still send $1850.

Zak

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

You can send $ 2200 now and i will send the car, the only thing i can do is to pay the shipping for you and this will save you $200. I am sure you can get the other 500 in 2 or 3 moths . You need to send money online not money order.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Tony McClain <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Jonathan,

I am upset. Upset at my wife that is. I went to the bank today to draw out the money from my little savings account and found that she has purchased something that cost close to a thousand dollars almost 4 weeks ago.

I have been saving every little bit I can for over a year now, and when I wanted to spend it... she had beat me to it.

I drew out what was left and I only have a little over $2200. I know that aint what you said you wanted, but you also said you where giving most of it to charity anyway. Well, it would be great if you could be kind enough to see me as charity also.

I can get the money order soon if you will take the $2200. If you can wait until Friday, I can get $2250.

Please, I need a Jeep/Car to get back and forth to work as I am borrowing a car now.

Zak

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM, jonathan dobson <[email protected]> wrote:

The shipping company will send you another bill for shipping after you receive , inspect and decide to keep the car.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Zak Duncan <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Jonathan,

Did you forget to add the $200 for shipping? With you getting so little for the Jeep, I don’t want you to miss out on not charging for the shipping.

This was from an email between us yesterday.
"You are selling a Jeep for $2,780.00 ... + $200 shipping and then giving $2,780.00 to charity."

Zak

On 03/11/2013 08:46 PM, eBay Motors wrote:
>
> Buy and sell vehicles, parts and accessories online on eBay Motors
> eBay sent this message to Zachary Barnett Duncan.
> Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
>
> Your invoice for eBay Motors purchase #EBP1019-0245 - 2004 Jeep Rubicon
>
> Dear Mr. Zachary Barnett Duncan
> This mail is confirmation that you were successfully registered as buyer in transaction # 10248705208.You are about to participate in a fast, efficient and secure transaction. eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program is the independent third party that will be overseeing the inspection, ownership transfer, and securing and disbursing the funds. Please follow our instructions in order to complete the transaction safely.
> Invoice for EBP Transaction Case ID EBP1019-0245 between Jonathan Dobson, as the Seller and Zachary Barnett Duncan, as the Buyer.
> Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.
> eBay's got you covered. Your purchases are now covered by eBay Buyer Protection program.
>
> Seller:
> Name: Jonathan Dobson
> Address:
>
> 60 Columbia st
> Lee, MA 01238
> United States
>
> Buyer:
> Name:
> Zachary Barnett Duncan
> Address:
> 50 Hughes St
> Duncan, SC 29334
> United States
> Transaction Details:
>
> Case ID: EBP1019-0245
> Date: Monday, 11 March, 2013
> Status: Payment pending
> *Note: Payment must be made within the next 48 hours.
> Item: 2004 Jeep Rubicon
> Quantity sold: 1
> Price: USD $2,780,00
> Inspection Inspected
> Insurance: YES
> Shipping: Tracking # will be provided by seller after payment.
> Shipping to*:
> Zachary Barnett Duncan
> 50 Hughes St
> Duncan, SC 29334
> United States
>
>
> *Please check the details for an accurate delivery in order to avoid delays.
> Payment must be submitted via MoneyGram Money Transfer to an eBay Financing Center Agent in charge of this transaction. The eBay Financing Center Agent will secure the payment until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it will be the case, the Agent will refund the payment to the Buyer.
>
> eBay Financing Center Agent*:
> First Name: Dustin
> Last Name: Laricks
> Address: 1376 Brookside Dr
> City: Union
> Zip: 07083
> State: NJ
> Country: United States
>
> Payment Reason : Personal Payment
> The Money Transfer will be sent using this name and address.
>
> Payment:
> Invoice #6387384368
>
> Price: USD $2,780.00
> Shipping: Free
> Sale Fee: USD $7.00
>
> Deposit: USD $0.00
> Total: USD $2,787.00
>
> How to make the payment
> 1.
> Click the picture below to find the nearest MoneyGram office in your town (you can also pay at Walmart Stores) .
>
>
> 2. Send the payment using eBay Financing Center Agent's name and address (found below) as payment details:
>
> First Name: Dustin
> Last Name: Laricks
> Address: 1376 Brookside Dr
> City: Union
> Zip: 07083
> State: NJ
> Country: United States
> 3. Reply eBay Department the following details from the payment receipt:
> - Case ID #
> - Reference Number - 8 digits number found on the payment receipt
> - Sender Name and Address
> - Receiver Name
> - Amount
> 4.
> Fax the MoneyGram payment receipt to eBay Financing Center Department at:
> +1 (855) 490-9553
>
>
> We strongly recommend that you confirm the payment by email and fax.
> Important Notice
> For security reasons please DO NOT release the payment details to the Seller or any other unauthorized persons
>
>
> *
>
>
> All the transaction details, payment and personal information are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.
> *
>
> eBay Buyer Protection program security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally
>
> *
>
>
> Our main and constant priority is the safety of our customers.
>
> *
> When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 24 hours. After payment is secured, the Seller is authorized to ship the vehicle. The Seller has 24 hours to send the Buyer and eBay Motors Customer Support the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer.
> *
> The Buyer receives the vehicle and has 5 business days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the Buyer should accept the vehicle. If he refuses the vehicle, the Buyer must ship the vehicle back to the Seller within 5 business days.
> *
> After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact eBay Financing Center Customer Support with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuses the vehicle, the refund will be sent to the Buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified. If the vehicle is accepted, eBay Financing Center Department submits the payment directly to the Seller within 3 business days.
>
> Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it is the case, eBay will refund the payment to the Buyer
>
>
> Help
> For any questions please contact eBay Customer Support.
>
> Thank you,
> eBay Financing Center Customer Support
> eBay Buyer Protection Program
>
>
> Copyright © 1995-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice, but next time please resist the urge to burn the lad, it just makes him more aware of baiters.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
zbar0002
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Byzantine Politics wrote:
nice, but next time please resist the urge to burn the lad, it just makes him more aware of baiters.

ok... new to this whole baiting thing. what do you mean by burn the lad???? truly asking for help with this.

thx,
zak (or not)
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ BP means, don't tell the lad that you were baiting him, don't tell him that you know he is a scammer, and definitely don't tell him what he did wrong. Better to let him wonder, so that he doesn't learn anything useful that he can use on a real victim.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
zbar0002
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got it. my bad. i guess i got a bit toooo excited about burning the lad when i found so many (how do u use it) mugu when shopping for a car.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic