SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shylo loves me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
12/2/12

to me
.How are you doing today and what have you been up to? Well it was really nice to read an email once more from you but first and foremost,i have to explain to you that i am a mixed race of an USAand a GHANAIAN and i currently live in Ghana with my mom now.I have been living here for quiet sometime now since my mom is from here.My dad used to work over here in the construction company and he met my mom.I just want to meet someone caring and someone who will always be there for me.am RITA from tagged. i just want to say hi to u. this is my id

Hello Rita! It has been a very long time now. you never replied to me before. Did I do something to upset you in only one mail?

Quote:
No dear................I was busy dear..............Am very sorry dear ...................Please forgive me

i had a wonderful sleep yesterday night is just i was missing you and how i was wishing you were beside me on the bed so that i would hold you tightly .
i want to be by your side all the time.i always feel your presence in my heart and i know you are near me.i know i would be by u soon and we would be together forever.have you had your breakfast darling...each and every moment we spend together the love i have for you grows in bulk and stronger.my love for you has grown in such a way that i can die for you and i know God sent you to me.and i know fate brought us together and i would never let you go,i would be with you forever
i want to kiss you lips right now.I am happy that you are there bring me the sun to my rainy day.you have really brought happiness and joy into my life i again and you have really let me forget about my past.I'm glad and I promise to make you happy forever.and thank you for all the love and the caring you have shown to me.and am imagining how beautiful and romantic our fisrt night would be together.you are a wonderful treasure and precious gift to my heart.am very proud you are in my life.i would be there to keep you warm very soon ok.i would keep your warm always when i come ok.when we are together seems to us only if it was outside, the sun or snow storms.
Love u so much....................Reply to my mail after u read this............Take good care of your self and also stay out of trouble.GOOD DAY

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again darling! I don't see any need to ask for forgiveness here, you were busy and that is something I can respect and understand. I just had no idea what had happened and was trying to figure out how I messed up.

It is impossible for me to get into any trouble with my work. my job is pretty much all I do so there is no time for running about and getting into other things. If I have time off, there are always things I can do at home with my livestock or the farm. I am not the type to hang out in bars or clubs throwing away money.

I would love to be kissing your lips right now. It is almost time for me to shower and go to bed for the night. It would be a perfect time for having you in my arms.

Is this the best address for mailing you? You gave me several in your first mail if one of those may be better.

Quote:
This one is better dear...............U can right me here here.................I would also would like to be with u there there.........I cant wait to be with you dear

Quote:
So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail dear...................Am fine and what about u dear...................
I would like u to keep my pictures secure and save dear...................Can u please send me pictures of u please...............I would also like to see u more

You are my love. No one can ever change that. Just thinking of you makes me feel a special something I've never felt before. You cheer me whenever I'm down and when I see your smile it makes my heart pound as fast as a cheetah. You are the one I want to be with. I won't ask for more except that I want to be with you and there's nothing more to say. If you were the one I could hold forever more I would never let you go. You drive me crazy. I will know then I have truly loved you without question, without hesitance, without wanting or needing a reason. My breath will have returned; for you have taken it away a thousand times without knowing it. My heart will have restored its regular beat, for you have never been aware how deeply it needs rhythm since it came in contact with you.

I just want you to know how happy I am with you and how much you mean to me . We have been through so much together good and bad and we just got to keep our heads high and work together because we are going to make it. I love you so much! You are my eyes when I can't see, my strength when I don't have any. You keep me up when I am down. No matter what, you're always there for me and I just want to thank you for being such a great husband of mine. I wish the best for us both because there isn't anyone or anything going to put us down!

I hope that we are together forever 'cause without you, I will be nothing but a complete wreck. Before you, I thought of myself as a tiny, no good person. It is imperative that I have your love - to keep myself. You hold the key to my heart that keeps me in contact with life. Without you I am nothing.

No other man or anyone will mean as much as you do. So, in closing, I leave you with this; I love you more than life itself and more than I love myself - you are my everything.

I love you strongly from my deep heart. You are for me only. You are my sun, my heart , my eyes , my soul , my princess and more.

I cannot live without you. You are necessary for me as air.

I want to walk with your hand in hand in every place of my city. Also, I wish to fall in your warmth embraces.

I wish to be with you always. I live for you only. You are in my heart.

I want to tell you that I love you strongly. I cannot sleep of thinking about you. I want to hear your voice. You are the best in all the world .

When I look at your photo, I want to feel the warmth and tenderness of your hands and your lips, feel you’re passionate, your breath on my shoulder.

I, am very sincere with you in my words, my feelings and my emotions.

I really want to enjoy your company , talk to you , smile and touch your hands and your shoulders , look in your eyes to see myself in it and also you look in my eyes to see yourself in it . I have opened my heart and my soul to you only and i hope to share my feelings, my dreams and my life together with you. I am for you my love and i wait you any time as you like.
I send magic kiss to your sweet lips to test the sweet of your lips.

Thank you for the pictures baby! I will put them on the computer in my bedroom so that you will always be in my thoughts when I lay down and when I wake. I can think of only one better way to start the day and that would be with you kisses.

Honey, please do not waste my time pasting those stupid love letters in here. You did not write it, I don't care to read it. That stuff is meaningless to me.

Quote:
Dear i wish i be there with u.................I cant wait for that day i be with u dear

Quote:
Oh ok dear..................Thanks for your mail dear
I would like u to know my number so that we can text and call each other dear.
I would like to here your voice dear
+23354 .....................Text to my phone after u have read this. I would like to know your number and would also like to text u too dear.............Take good care of your self dear
I LOVE U MORE HERE DEAR

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby! I will be happy to call you when i go home but I cannot do that while I am out here at work and have no use for that text business. It is as useless as chat. That stuff is not for relationships. My number at home I will give you when I get there again.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail dear.......................How are u ........................please if i may ask what u want from me honey

Quote:
Goodmorning dear.......................How are u doing..................Hope everything is fine......................I miss u so much here dear

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to know you. That is not possible through that chat or texting stuff. I would really hope to marry you but I have to know you first. Putting many .................... does not let me know about you. I need your words and thoughts honey.

Quote:
Oh ok dear

Thanks for your email.How are you doing today and what have you been up to? Well it was really nice to read an email once more from you but first and foremost,i have to explain to you that i am a mixed race of an USA and a Ghanaian and i currently live in Ghana with my mom now.I have been living here for quiet sometime now since my mom is from here.My dad used to work over here in the mining company and he met my mom.I just want to meet someone caring and someone who will always be there for me just like my dad was and that's why i got on the site
to give it a try.And i think i am ready to meet that person no matter the distance between us.Time i suppose will tell and we can plan a meeting if we will be serious and very committed to each other.But if you think you don't want to be in a long distance relationship,just let me know so that i wont bother you anymore

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lady! I hope you are well and enjoying your Sunday. I am not bothered by the distance between us, we can always change that if we decide we are right for each other. I do not mind what race you are, I do not view people in that manner. I see people for who they are inside.

I am looking to meet someone very special for marriage and a family. I really hope this person will be you but as you stated, time will tell.

Quote:
Ok honey.................Thanks for your mail...................How was your night. Did u dream about me honey.Distance, it is a test of love,many will fail, but for those
who can withstand it have the answer: true love. Hope to here from u again.

Good morning my baby! I hope you are well and enjoying your day. I did not dream of you last night but when I do it is typically not the kind one talks about. It involves you and I in our bed mostly. I would prefer to show you those dreams if we come together. That would be much better than telling you about them.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail honey............That will be better honey.I miss u here more honey. i wish am there with u honey. i cant wait for the day i be with u honey. So when i be with u honey.How u doing honey.How is work too honey

Quote:
Me beeing with u will be very nice and we both are going to be very happy
Aso we are going to share what ever we have honey

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my love! It is difficult for me to know when we are going to try to come together. You really don't say a lot in your mails to me here so we have had no real discussion at all about it. I really need for you to stop that lazy chat nonsense and start writing real mails. I know you are capable you just have to start doing it.

Quote:
Oh ok honey.
My name is Stella. Am 32 years Old ,I am Single, brown eyes, 5' 6", 121 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally..I am studying nursing here in Ghana,Living with my uncle and Grammy in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and Mum from US.i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.My late Father pass away when i was Only 18 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way.Just to let you know I'm looking for a man that is honest, trusting, loving, kind, caring and faithfulness, because that's the best qualities in a relationship. Its have being a little over seven years since I have dated anyone. With all honesty, I am looking for a very serious long term relationship without any head games. I'm from Ghana..west Africa, and I know how to treat a real man that is not into playing head games. I have to with all honesty I'm not into playing games. I am very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun adventure, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings or emotions. I am very ambitious and intelligent woman.. I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor.. I can easily find humorous in most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love to listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate woman . I would never make you feel unappreciated. I will always cherish the man that I am with, nor would I take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve. I am an independent, successful business woman I enjoy socializing and en training, I enjoy been outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home watching a movie. I love to cook, going out to dinner, movies, concerts, playing golf, shooting pool, fishing, boating, camping, bowling, walking holding hands. If you're still interest then I would love to hear back from you.

Good morning my sexy baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Thank you very much for a better mail this time. Not exactly what I was looking for but it is a good start. Most of this is stuff that you have told me about already or that I have kind of gathered from your mails previously. It is fine that you pasted this in here but please do not do that any more. Just talk to me normally like you would any of your friends baby. That is the kind of conversation I need from you here.

Quote:
Oh ok honey............................Please tell me what u would like to know about me honey

Quote:
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important.. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well..
As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication...................... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want so badly to get better at it !!!
It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is so important!!!!
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry

Baby, I am begging you, please stop pasting this stupid shit in here. That is not your writing so it is meaningless. You really need to start talking to me rather than at me. I am not wasting my time reading impersonal crap. I want to know about you not just read a bunch of nonsense.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok honey..........................Am sorry honey
What type of woman are you looking for???

You ever been married before??

You got kids???

Do you live alone??

Do you have brothers and sisters???

Can you drive a vehicle??

You got your own house??

What do you do for living??

what are your likes and dislikes in life or in a relationship??

Your favorite music??

what are Your favorite movies??

what are Your interest??

what are Your hobbies??

What are your favorite foods & drinks?

Do you believe in God?

What languages you speak?

Are you left or right handed?

What sports do you play or like

Baby, please let me know when you are ready to stop doing this. I am getting irritated with it. You typed a few words of that and pasted the rest. If you cannot be serious I am not sticking around.

Quote:
GoodMorning honey
How are u ................Hope everything is great and well. how is work honey?
How are the family................Hope all are doing well.Honey please can u tell me more about you.Who u are and what u like and dislike in a relationship..............I would like to know all honey, Please take good care of your self,
Stay out from trouble honey. First of all I just want to thank you for coming into my life. You took me by surprise, I wouldn't ever think that I would be as lucky to have you, but now that I have you I don't ever want to let go. You have brought so much love, joy, and happiness that no other guy has ever shown me. I love you so much!! You mean the world to me, and I know that we have problems but I know we can get through it. Hatred stirs dissensions but love can cover all wrongs! Thanks for sticking by me through thick and thin, I will always be here for you. You and I have shared so much together, and have been through everything, we have just taken over a special part in each others lives and can't let go.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby doll, I do not want to read love letters, love quotes, bible quotes or a bunch of questions you would know the answer to if you would take the time to talk to me and read what I write. You are again asking things you have already been told and you are telling me nothing about yourself other than the profile stuff. I don't think you really understand how to talk to me.

Quote:
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I,

I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important.. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well..
As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication...................... Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.
I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play,I am on the computer getting into it more and more!!! dancing is important to me I want so badly to get better at it !!!
It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to to tango ,compromise ,communication is so important!!!!
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butt!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry

MY BODY
I am vulnerable about my exterior appearance, about my body. I do not like when you compliment me about my aspect with jokes. I like and sometimes even prefer a stranger's compliment when it is said appropriately. I like when you surprise me with your compliments. Being surprised is like feeling there is something new, novel. I appreciate constructive suggestions, for example about the way I dress, but I do not like when you joke about it. If there is something you do not like, for example my new lipstick, tell it with courtesy, and buy me another one without letting me know.

BYE!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What is wrong honey. what is the problem honey. Good morning honey. How are u honey. How is the family. I miss u more here. i wish am there with you

Baby, I am getting completely fed up with that stupid stuff you continually paste in these mails. It is meaningless drivel. If you are pasting that to me you are not really looking to know anything or talk to me. I have asked you several times to stop doing it and you do it for, maybe one mail, then go right back pasting more crap.

Quote:
Am sorry honey
How are you today. Are u married , Do u stay alone honey

Baby, I would not be talking to you if I were married and I live all alone. There has been nobody else living in my home since I built it.

Quote:
How are you doing?that is nice and wanted to be sure that you are single cause am scared of being hurt...i need someone who will love me as whom i am and i will do the same...

Good morning! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. My days are mostly the same and they always begin great. No telling how things might go from there but they do start right.

If you are afraid of being hurt you may want to sit and think about whether you are truly ready for a relationship. It does not seem that you are if you are not letting me know you and are afraid of things you have no control over. That does not look like a person wanting a relationship. or marriage.

Nobody can love you for who you are when you paste filth stolen from other people. That is not any of your words so you are hiding your real self. It is very easy to see right through that mess. People do not talk like that unless they are writing stupid letters for some website. They are fake.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok. So wht dou want to know about me dear. Tell me. Am ready to tell u all that dear

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. What I really want is for you to start communicating openly with me here and not just wanting me to ask you things. You are quite capable of talking without being led about with question and answer stuff. That doesn't really show me who you are in your heart.

Quote:
oh ok dear. Thanks for your mail.How are u today. How is work.
How are the family too, Hope are are well with you there.......................Am someone who like to be with his man all the time and also wold like to be entertaind by my man all the time. Am a shy person, I want to be with my man to start a new life. I stay here with my mum alone..........Have got no sisters or brothers.Have u got any sisters or brothers?"Am not working for now .....................My mum owns a store which i help her at the store atimes.................Am mostly in the room...............I dont like going out...........Actually i had no friends here who will make me happy.{Entertain} My favourite colour is red........What about yours? I like to watch movies or read story books during my free time. What do u also like to do during your free time?
Do u work?what type of work is it? Do u saty alone dear......................How many are u in the house. have a goodnight.Have a nice and good weekend

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning love! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. Thank you for opening up and finally telling me about you. I do have my mom and 2 younger brothers here.

I live all alone on my farm unless you count the livestock as residents. I have quite a number of different animals there. I spend most all of my time at my job as a drilling consultant. I have another home out here that I use as my office and living quarters on the job site. It is probably easier for you to understand my work if I show you a picture or two of it.

In my free time, I try to do something with friends and family. All of those fun things like camping, fishing, hiking, boating, skiing, horseback riding or whatever the kids want to do.

Quote:
Hello dear, how are you doing? I am glad to see your message this
morning? I have no kids what about you? Do you know how to drive? I
don't know how to drive.a vehicle but will love to learn it one day.
My likes are truthfulness, respectfulness, honesty, and more others.
My dislikes are liars and cheats... My favorite music are Christian
gospels, westlife and R&B... what about you? My favorite food are sea
foods, ice creams and I do like any soft drinks and what about you? I
Reilly believe in God. Do you also believe in God? I am a christian, I
have no any religion but I will like to convert and practice any new
religion.. well I speak only English.. what language do you speak? I
am right handed and you? Have a nice weekend.. Take good care of
yourself and stay ouy of trouble... I like you more..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, are you just pasting this to me again? I have told you the answers to some of these things in prior mails. Are you just not reading what I write? A few of them I have not told you about. I have no belief in religion of any type. That is the only question that is relevant in that. I have talked to you of my vehicle and child already.

I don't mind you asking things but that list is mostly trivial malarkey that is unimportant and irrelevant.

Quote:
Goodmorning dear. Thanks for your mail. how are u today.How is your day. Hope all is well with u.
How are u enjoying the ester holidays. I wish am there with u to celebrate it with u.All the same Happy Ester.
How are the family and How is work too.
Please take good care of your self...................Stay out from trouble

Good afternoon dear. I am fine and work is going on as per usual here. Mom and my little brothers family got together for a cookout today before the egg hunt with the kids. Mom just brought me a bag full of burger, brats, baked beans and potato salad. One of my nephews and my brother ate all of the deviled eggs. I hope you are having a great day babe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes dear....................I am . How are u today.I miss u here dear.How is work and the family too.How did u celebrated the Ester holidays. i wish am there with u celebrate it with u. Where are u now and what are u doing. So dear what what are your plans on me.Dear How is everything with u there.How is life there dear. i would like to know that. Please take good care of your self and have a nice day.Sleep tight and also dream about me.
I like u more here

Hello again my baby! I did not do any celebrating, only working. I am still here on the job but mom did bring me some food from the cookout.

It is rather difficult to answer you on how life is here. I could say it is great but in a way that would not be a complete truth. I am a very lonely man and I am tiring of being all by myself.

I do not get to just begin formulating plans and expect you to follow them but I do know that we need to be actually getting to know one another not just constantly pushing and pasting. You have yet to begin talking not me openly. We need to fix this babe.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's add more .... and just babble. That should do it!

Quote:
YES DEAR ................We need to solve that dear. How are u today....Did u dream of me today dear. where are u dear............I miss u here dear. How are the family and work.Did u dream of me . I have been thinking of u nall day dear .hoping to see your mail today ...............hoply i sawit too...........dear u are u darling.I hope i will be with u to share what i have with u and also u sharing what u have with me too.Goodbye and have a nice day

I can be just as lazy

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am doing fine, just kind of lonely at the moment. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. They are going to stick a little camera thing up my nose and down into my throat to look at my vocal cords again. I hate this stuff. I have to have it done about every 2-3 months for now. Mom will be taking me because they do not want me driving after these appointments. I'll have to go in about 2 weeks for blood work again also. I'll miss you while I am away.

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening , How are you doing? I am very worried about your
illness.when did this happen? I am very much sorry about this. all
will be good and ok very soon dear.. I wish you speedy recovery and
also don't be much worried about this. where are you now? Have you
eaten? How is the family? Dear, am also very worried here. I have got
problem with my internet and I wish you could do me a favor . I need
$100 to settle my internet bills for this month or else my internet
will be disconnected and I can no longer talk to you again which is
going to disturb me and I don't want that to happen too. I wish I
could do this myself but yoy know am not working for now. please can
you try and help me with that and I promise this will be the first and
last I will asking you this... Good night and have a good
evening-night.. Bye.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening baby! I am finally back home again. I never made it to my doctor appointment. We blew a tire on the way and I was stuck changing a flat in the rain. I let the jack down and watched as the spare tire deflated right along with the jack. I was so mad I couldn't see straight.

I am very glad I was with her when it happened. We had to call a tow truck for a spare tire. It was already too late for the doctor so I had her drive to the shop and bought her new tires for the car and spare. I cannot have her stranded like that ever.

Quote:
oh ok. Thanks for your mail. How. are u today. where are u now and
what u doing.I miss u here .I wish am with u.How is work and the
family.How was your night and did u dream of me dear.Have been
thinking of u all day dear.How is mum.How is your illnesses. Dear
please I wish u could do me a favour. Can u please give me $100 to
settle for my internet for this month or else my internet will be
disconnect and I can't chat with u again.please can u help me dear. I
love u more here

Hello again babe! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Is it customary for people around you to know someone for less than 2 weeks then start asking for money? That is unacceptable in every place I have ever been in. now it just looks like you are talking to me for my money. I am not wasting my time with that. I don't think you love me at all.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love when you ask if its customary in their area to ask for money from strangers. Wish I could see the puzzled look on their faces since that is in fact why they live and breathe.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The times that I have used that line usually result in an apology, an explanation and moving on to the next lie. It works well to keep them from trying to short sell me on it. I want him to invest time and effort.

Quote:
oh why u saying that dear....If I don't love u I willnt have tell u
that I love u.....I will never deceive or lie to u ever...Anyone who
lie is a thieve dear.Am not one and willnt be one too so I wil never
lie to u.U are my man now so if anything is disturbing or worrying me
i to let u know dear. Thats why I told u. Please don't be
worried.....Am very sorry if I asked that.Goodeverning and have a nice
evening. take good care if your self and have a goodsleep.Drem about.
me.

Good morning dear! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Yes, I am your man and I don't mind you telling me things that are happening in your life. That does not include expecting me to pay your little bills.

Until we are living together, I am not responsible for any of that.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok dear...........Thanks for your mail. where are u and how are u today.I miss u here dear
How is mum ..............How is work and how is every at work doing.Dear so when i be with u. I would like to be with u dear. what do u think about that.Take good care of your self and have a nice day.I LOVE U MORE DEAR

Good evening baby! I like this idea much better. It is impossible for me to marry you or to make babies if you aren't here with me. We do need to figure out how to make this happen. I am at work, as I almost always am, and just sitting down for some supper. I am having some fried chicken, cole slaw and potato salad. I make some mean fried chicken baby!

It's called a 12 piece box!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok dear.Thanks for your mail. How are u today and how is work .Where are u now and what u doing. I miss u here more.How is mum and the family. Have u eating . Am now going to eat. I wish am with u to cook for u dear.Am very good in cooking and also very good In everything dear. Dear please i would like to be with u and with u alone. U know coming to u is now the problem. Its going to cost me to come to u............U know that so we need to plan for it dear. I would like to be with u. I dont have passport and Visa for now. And u know before u can travel to any other country u need to get this things before u can travel.But u dont worry we can help each other to do this things dear.I cant wait to be with u dear. Am very loney here Dear please try and let me be with u .Please take good care of yourself and stay away from trouble. Never do things that i would not do here please. ...........Please go to church tomorrow because i will be going too. I will pray for u so do u also pray for me.
Bye.................My Kisses to u.Have a good night and dream about me dear.

Good afternoon my sexy baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. You may enjoy that churching stuff baby bu please don't think it is of any concern with me. I do not believe in any of that.

Honey, if you are going to be with me it will certainly be only me. I want to be with only you as well. It is difficult enough to keep one woman happy, I am not interested in wasting my time with any others. I would rather keep my wife happy.

We do need to take care of this in proper order so that we get it right. Once you get here I am not letting you leave me. You are stuck with me for life.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ok dear. good evening dear. hope u are fine and doing great. how was
your day today.how was church.how is the family .especially your mum
dear. where have u been today and u have been doing all day. I miss u
all day dear.. I wish am with u there. so what are your plans on me
dear............when am I coming to u dear.I would like to be with u
dear............dear please when do u want me to come dear. I would
like to be with y dear. I can't wait to be with u. take good care of
yourself and stay away from trouble.I lobe u more here............my
kisses to you......byr for now.........have a good night and dream
about me dear..............I want to come to u dear..

Good morning my love! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I don't care anything about any church stuff, I was just out here at work all weekend long. Honey, you keep asking me about my plans here but you and I both know I do not get to set those. Things must be done in a certain order so planning is a waste of time. I would wish you to be here yesterday but that is not possible. I cannot wait to get you home but we must do this right rather than just hastily doing it and having it come back to cause trouble later.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail dear.................How are u today and how is work and the family.How was your night.....did u dream of me.Have u eatin jet. where are u an what are u doing? Am now at my mums store trying to help her to sell ...........Dear i would like to know your number so that i can call u and also text u dear. I miss u so much here.I have talked more about u to my mum and she is like thats cool me beening with u. Dear northing is not going to happen when i be with u dear.......I would like to be with u dear........Let me come to u dear......I want to come to start new life with u .................I would like to start a new and lovely family with u.................take good care of yourself and have a nice day dear. Stay out from trouble

Hello again my love! It is very nice that you are helping your mom and talking with her about us. She is very important in your life and her opinion should be as well.

I want you to be here to my lady! It is just the very first step on our way to creating a marriage and family. If we do things right, then you are correct, nothing bad will happen. If we do not things will get really bad and will take forever to fix and I am not having that. We are going to bring you home baby and it will be done correctly.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GoodMorning dear. How are u today.Thanks for your mail. Where are u and what are u doing dear. I miss u here more dear.How is work there and how is your day.So dear when am i coming to u. I want to come to u dear. Am ready dear. I would like to change my envaronment to start new life with u dear. Dear please i would like to know when am coming.Am lonely and missing u here dear. I would like to be with u and u alone dear thats why i want to come to u. Please tell me when am coming...............Have a nice day and take good care of yourself.............I LOVE U MORE HERE DEAR

Good afternoon my baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. You keep repeating that you want to be here and you are ready to be here but I need more than that. I need to know real details of what we need to do to make it happen. What you are doing is not helping us get this done. It is just nagging and does nothing but make both of us miserable.

You have told me nothing about your visa and passport other than you need them. That is apparent baby but we need to do more than just need them. We need to be getting them done.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is rather dense!

Quote:
Hello..............Good afternoon dear. how are u and the family.............How is work and how is life there dear........I miss u more here.How was your weekend. where have u been and what u doing dear...................i dont have a Visa niether do i have a passport too. I need to get them done.................How do i do that dear. Am not working for now dear like i would do that mine self. Can u please get them for me dear. Take good care of your self and stay out from trouble....................................I LOVE U MORE

Good morning my baby! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. Honey, I don't mind helping with this but I need real details. You have not given anything to work with. I need to know the cost and the bank account information for the person or business that needs to be paid.

I have missed you the last few days. How have you been?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh ok dear........Goodmorning .how are u dear.how are u and the
family......:.I miss u here more dear.............I can't wait to be
with u dear..am off to the travel and tour agency to check for the
price and also any information to it dear. I will let u know what ever
goes on dear.....I love u more and have a nice day dear.........stay
out from trouble and take good care of your self dear

Good morning sexy! I hope you are well and enjoying the day. I am also anxious to be with you baby. I really cannot wait until I am able to rest my head upon your breast.

Please let me know what they tell you. It is time for you to be home with me.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic