SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

baiting account hacked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Not exactly baiting conversation but 2 of my baiting accounts are suddenly being used by scammers to send out emails. Both accounts are on gmail who are no use, they just said report each bounced email as spam. I've had 15 bounced in the last 10 mins. This is obviously going to impact my baiting, especially as I am using both of. the accounts in the bank account competition.
any advice anyone? Would love to not have to shut these accounts down.
Thanks

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again
Send me the number as I do lice removal - yep, baldrick.

My hopes goes slimer every day that passes. - Watson Thomas after safari.

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)
send me your baking information.

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Closed lad accounts x11 (NWO mass bait)
Malaysia
Pith Helmet "my David" Lagos to cotonou. (short but sweet)
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two accounts hacked in how much time? Also by hacked you mean that you can no longer log into them correct? Also what OS are you using?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Since he's seeing bounces, I assume he still has access.

It sounds like the lad is bombing scripts and using your address, but may not have access to your account.
Is there anything in your sent folder?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can log into them and use them. They are both being used as a proxy by the look of it. I only receive the bounced emails but that also gives me the cc addresses and there are a lot of them. They both started receiving bounced email at the same time. I'm on gmail, using a mobile phone.

know that you are lucky to have a mother because many people do not have this chance - baldrick the indecipherable
Mr, I  have respect for you and your mother so when you speak to me in my ass saying it presents well
-baldrick again

SORRY FOR THE INCONTINENCE - elite couriers. (well I was pissing myself laughing at a 2nd bank account from them)

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in my sent folder.

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Just for kicks and grins change the passwords to both accounts as well as recovery questions/answers. Let's see if that stops it but I doubt it. You can also check account log in activity in gmail by scrolling to the bottom, finding the 'Last account activity' bit, clicking details, and then seeing if you had any funny IP's log into your account.

Ima cover your eyes and don't read the rest (Laughing) since this topic may not be appropriate for you. It sounds like you have a joe job going Monty:

Quote:
A joe job is a spamming technique that sends out unsolicited e-mails using spoofed sender data. Early joe jobs aimed at tarnishing the reputation of the apparent sender or inducing the recipients to take action against him (see also e-mail spoofing), but they are now typically used by commercial spammers to conceal the true origin of their messages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_job

If this is a joe job what lad did you piss off this badly? Laughing

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know from where?

One of my baiting accts. had an unathorized attempt to access.

I got this from the Google Accounts Team (the genuine one, checked it thoroughly):

Quote:
Hi Rasmus,

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account - [baitingaddy]@gmail.com.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Wednesday, 20 March 2013 23:57:12 o'clock UTC
IP Address: 89.137.226.211

Checked the IP log, no access from unknown addresses. But it's a strange coincidence that you have been attempted hacked as well...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really doesn't sound like this particular case is hacking. If there's nothing in the sent folder the account isn't compromised. It's a case of spoofing, just as Joker says.

I had that happen when I pissed off a lad. He spoofed my address for his format bombing (with a different reply-to in the text). I got all the bounces, numbering several hundred a day.

In that case I was able to stop the barrage by setting up a filter to forward every bounced mail to his reply-to address, and automatically trash my copy. As he set up new reply-to addresses I would simply add them so he was getting multiple copies of every bounce. He gave up after a few days.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well hopefully I've pissed every lad off enough to do this, I thought that was the whole point Very Happy

Strangely, 2 other accounts received this email around the same time. And no, I didn't click the link.

Web Tech [email protected]

Wednesday, 20 March 2013 09:32 Reply-to: [email protected]

Hide details

Attention to all free Gmail E-mail users,

We wish to inform you that an Htk4s virus have been detected in your Gmail Mailbox folder and your mailbox must be validated to our new F-Secure Htk4sr Anti-Virus (March ) 2013 to prevent damage to all our registered Emails and documents important .

To upgrade your Gmail Mailbox account Click validate below:

Validate

Fill the columns inside the page and click Validate and your mailbox will be upgraded automatically.

Warning!!! All Gmail Email owner that refuses to update his or her mailbox within two days of receiving this warning will lose his or her Email permanently.

Thanks for your co-operation

Sincerely,

GOOGLE TECHNICAL TEAM GOOGLE CORPORATION Copyright © 2013 gmail All rights reserved.

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joker wrote:

Ima cover your eyes and don't read the rest (Laughing) since this topic may not be appropriate for you. It sounds like you have a joe job going Monty:

Laughing Good one!

For the record, I'm well aware of lads sending their bounces to baiters, just didn't know the term. (It's also still not email replies to their formats they're sending, either).

It does sound like a pissed off lad using a mailer for you to get the bounces. You can send them back to the lad, as Juan suggested, or you can just filter them to trash.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No attempted log in and no emails sent from my accounts. Just the bounced ones returning. 300 in a couple of hours now. Jaun, do you think it is possible to set a filter up even though I am doing this on a mobile phone?

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can't see how to do it on an iPhone's Gmail app. Better off going to the desktop version or opening the web page in a browser if it will have it.

Had this myself ; keep an eye on the bounces for anything interesting. Filtering out the mailer-daemon messages will make this easier.

the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to return each and every one to the lad if someonecould let me know how? I have a very serious bank account competition to continue with and don't need the interruptions Twisted Evil

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Continue with some new baiting acc, so you wont loose valuable time for the competition Smile

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, when AshIey WiIIiams did this to my account I had over 50,000 bounced E-mails one day (See my Siggy line). I opened some of the bounced E-mails and found they were being sent from accounts that were probably phished or hacked. I notified the E-mail account owners and had them secure their E-addies. Eventually they stopped and my account was never shut down.

JIC you haven't done it yet you might save a draft in your Gmail box:
Quote:
This is a 419 baiter account. I use it to inconvience scammers. Please do not delete it. If you need more information please contact me.

Whether or not that was the reason my account was never closed I do not know. Couldn't hurt though.

Now to change "Spam Bombed" to "Joe Jobbed".

ETA: Soon after I started receiving requests from various soccer teams seeking financial support for their teams. I never answered them.
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you have access to your account, you can verify if someone else logged in by looking on the bottom right corner of Google Mail.

Look for

Quote:
Last account activity: 8 hours ago
Details

Click on Details.. I check mine regularly. I see logins from work and home.

Once open you can even find out more details on each login. From work..
Quote:
Browser (Internet Explorer) Hide details
"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)"

From home

Quote:
Browser (Firefox) Hide details
"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)"

I didn't list my times, IP address or location info, but that is there too.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I checked mine and nobody has hacked it, they used it as a bounced address so I only received returned mail. Fortunately the mail had the original email attached so I took 6 of the 'please reply to' addresses (all the same @address) and sat and returned hundreds of emails to all 6 addresses.
It has now stopped. Very Happy

strangely gmail can do nothing to stop this happening and can do nothing if it does happen.

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:

In that case I was able to stop the barrage by setting up a filter to forward every bounced mail to his reply-to address, and automatically trash my copy.

I have the same problem.
Not sure howto set up a filter for this. Any help please as its flooding my inbox with these emails..

It was an old bait that finished over 3 months ago from whom im getting these spoofed emails from, It didn't work out and he was very pissed off Smile

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
the empty monty
Hog Butcher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on gmail, and you can't do that anymore. Not sure about other servers. I copied all 6 addresses and pasted them into 'forward email'. then had to forward them one (6) at a time. Seems to have worked. I'm beginning to think it was a random attack now as they used 2 of my baiting addys but also one that I only ever used once, to bait one person, and it hasn't been active for nearly 6 months. I guess that if they had found out about all my accounts then they would have used them all.

-baldrick again

$40,028 fake cheques
Closed lad accounts x64
Malaysia
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks for the info. Ill close that email down and make another as i cannot stop the bounced emails:/

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic