SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lana Slave

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Next Victim kindly provided me with this slave, and I've decided to dip my toe in it. I'm not the least a lad hugger, but I've got my doubts if I should bait this kind of scammers. After all, a person who wants to have a slave isn't much better than a lad, but whatever.
By the way, I've been able to put my latin knowledge at some use!
Serva stulta=stupid slave (they actually used this in roman comedies).
Magister=master.
Dominus=lord.

Elpidio wrote:
Subject: I've seen your ad

And I can't wait for you to become my slave. When do you want to move in?

Lana wrote:
anytime you want were did u see my ad
Elpidio wrote:

A friend saw you in collarme.com -- I'ts actually true, but I don't know if I should consider NV a friend, he looks dangerous, and after all, he's a "Moral monster"

Lana wrote:
okay nice to knw sir like u see there i am looking for a master and relocation,firstly were are u from

Elpidio wrote:
I'm in Florida and you?
I want to know about you. What are your limits? How much pain can you handle? Do you have any experience in serving a dominus?
Have a good day, serva stulta.
Oh, by the way, you are to address me as "dominus" or "magister", the way you prefer.
Elpidio Valdés.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of teaching her about declensions, and slapping for using the wrong case when addressing me. After all, one serves a domino (I got it wrong, but never mind), lets dominus beat her and when she's had enough she will say "domine, please, stop!"

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't one from CollarMe but it seems he wen t with it. Give me a minute and I'll get you a list of where he is listed.

On freshsingle.de,
lanaslave99 - same picture, same email adress
28 y/o
Berlin, Germany

Searching for:

Quote:
an easygoing person , fürsorglich, liebevoll, cool, ruhig, freundlich , generous, faithful , honest , discipline, humble , I'd like to meet someone who enjoys control and has fun being in charge. I like to play in public and private, and I would enjoy meeting someone who really likes the Scene and is interested in the Community.

On lets101.com,
Lanaslave99
28 Years, Woman seeking a Man
Kuala Lumpur, Kual, Malaysia

Quote:
My name is Slave lana,am very humble, loving, caring and honest..i love music, movies, swimming , reading, basketball, tennis . playing guitar. writing poems and helping the needy.. I hate liars , cheaters and people that look down on others...I broke up with my bf 6months ago when he cheated on me and have been myself since then, Have always known am born to be a slave cos have always had the urge in me to serve and be used but no one here knows about it and no one here understands me and this lifestyle I jst want a master that will bring out everything in me and we can do everything secretly till i can find my way to you there because i dnt want anyone here to knw am into this lifetstyle. i believe in doing anything master says with total commitments.. I am looking for a serious master to serve and be in total control of all my body and soul, kindly tell me more about you and what you want from a slave.

On dad.biz
Lana (Yahoo Messenger slave)

Quote:
Malaysian Female Slave seeks Dominate Man (or Woman) and wishes to relocate ASAP.
I am a naturally submissive woman that wishes to be owned. I have many skills including cooking and stripping.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time TV! Sorry I did not make that clear before but you can still tell him I was the one on CM but pointed you to him.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dominus well i have no experience i have not serve before my limits are piss and shit,florida will be a nice to stay

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

OK serva stulta.
Tell me when can you move in. I can't wait of you serving all my desires.

Quote:
Hello Dominus i can move in but i will need help with that

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Got my first trophy.

I googled for "slave contract", chose the nastiest I could find, google-translated it to latin and sent it to Lana instructing her to write "I understand and accept the clausules of the contract. I renounce to my will". He did it in a matter of hours. Funny that he writes all caps and it looks definetely masculin. By the way, why the hell the words are joined together? I'll slap and ask to repeat tomorrow.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g2894fab380321114999248863a12a4eed3df30da4

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that something that downloads onto mine if I click it? I sent you a PM about this also.

Cellphone - web store
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you can download it from there.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the whole "50 Shades" idiocy going on, those contracts and how to's are all over the net. Factoid-they are not legally enforceable nor can they be used to waive rights or claims.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed, but it's a bloody cool trophy to have.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Better than I've gotten-I can't even get the lad to fill out a w-9!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic