SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Corrupt a wish Genie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, your floor is now turned clockwise by 45 degrees, so now it's very easy to move your furniture around.

I wish I was Bobby Ewing's son.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, you are Fester Ewing, Bobby Ewing's son. But this is a real Bobby Ewing of Ogallala Nebraska. Your profession is cattle inseminator which you do by hand. You have won many awards son of Bobby Ewing.

I wish to be armed and gregarious!!

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, you now have three arms and are a Grigoryan Monk. Enjoy.

I wish for a glass of water.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted! You are now holding a glass of water. However, I can't say how safe it is to drink - I got it from the Hudson River.

I wish my catcher inbox would start getting risky free offers again!
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. They are all e-mails from your senile grandmother asking about the boat cactus. No risks at all answering the question.

I wish I always knew the difference between right and wrong.

Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. You are blessed with an over active conscience and a civil partner of your choice that will gladly, frequently, and actively let you know when you are wrong. Mazel tov on your wedded bliss.

I wish I could sneeze or cough right now without my throat feeling like I just swallowed razor blades. Crying or Very sad

I will even settle for the novocaine rinse actually doing its damn job right about now.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. You have no pain, but you just can't stop sneezing and coughing. You eventually choke.

I wish my students had half a brain.

Closed lad accounts 5x
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, they all have half a brain cause they are zombies. They are now coming after your brain.

I wish zombies were more polite, like saying "thank you" after they are done eating you.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Denied, because they would no longer be Zombies, they would be DebonAires and that name was already taken.

I wish flying didn't cost so much so I could do it more often.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like my students have always been zombies, never quite noticed that.

Anyway, granted, Genie grants you the ability to fly. Upwards only.

I wish for a great, big, nice, comfortable, working, legal, fast car.

Closed lad accounts 5x
basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. Too bad you will never be able to afford the gas for your new 3 story jet propelled condo-car legal in the state of Illusionois, which is next to the state of Misury.
I wish to travel to other galaxies

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted! Good luck finding spare parts once your Risky Free Go-N-E-Where Space Shuttle (manufactured in Abuja, Nigeria) starts to give trouble.

I wish for a new outfit to wear next week.

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. Your new outfit comes from the fashion line of Ed Gein. However this fashion line only attracts the attention of your local police dept.

I wish my cat was a bit smarter than she actually is.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. Actually it is now smarter than YOU. Enjoy eating from a bowl and using the sandpit, while your cat has locked you out.

I wish I had a bigger brain with more synapses and more good thoughts and ideas in it.

Closed lad accounts 5x
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted! The bees are all alive and need a place to stay. Maybe that spare room of yours is just the place for them to invade..I mean, stay.

I wish people could be happy.

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. Everyone is now taking Bob Dylan seriously, first song on the player: Everybody Must Get Stoned. Have fun dudes.

I wish this week would hurry along.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. In order to try to hurry up so the week has decided to start all over again.

I wish I wasn't mad.

Closed lad accounts 5x
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, you are declared crazy by the powers that be. Enjoy the padded cell.

I wish I could speed read for the time I was off Eater.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, you can now speedread quite well. However because of a bad output folder configuration your brain is immediately overloaded. You now see "?out of memory error" blinking if front of your eyes permanently. Enjoy the entertainment. Oh btw, just saying "new" doesn't change anything as you can't see any cursor.

I wish to have last week's Saturday back.

Closed lad accounts 5x
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted. You have been sent back to March 30th and Sofia, Bulgaria the year of our Lord 1944. Please find a happy place.... you will definitely need one. I would suggest air raid shelters.

I wish this coffee would kick in.

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, if jumps out of your cup and kicks you between the legs. Then moves on to your face to kick you some more. Do you feel better now?

I wish to be a green frog with a crown on his head.

Closed lad accounts 5x
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Granted, I now am the king of the frogs. No lady kisses me, unfortunately, so I never actually turn into a beautiful prince. Darn it.

I wish I knew what the beautiful easter egg in my signature is supposed to tell me.

Closed lad accounts 5x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic