SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Clue - The Murder Mystery Game

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a hologram of a teapot, cups & saucers & a selection of cakes. Colonel Mustard nodded to himself then exclaimed to the room 'Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for high tea. Before we start can you all please remove your........

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

expectations that the food might actually be worth eating.'

Mrs White, gave the Colonel a whithering stare. How dare he! Why, she herself had made those cakes just like her mother used to; with care and

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the highest-grade Vegemite and rhubarb mix, as her Aunt Dorothy had recommended.
It's a shame that Dorothy never got on with Camille, Mrs White mused. She smiled at the memory of her niece - beautiful, but bad-tempered and foul-mouthed. There was that time that Camille had called Professor Plum a

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bastardious mumu, much to her chagrin. If only her brother had sent the girl to a proper boarding school instead of raising her amidst all that social unrest in Nigeria. But, she could certainly take care of herself. Fiercely independent, and not afraid to fight back. Though her penchant for violence often...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

made Mrs White regret taking Camille to see the Lara Croft movies or letting her play the video games. Ever since her 21st birthday and the matched pair of Sig-Sauer P-220s from her mischevious uncle, Camille was the terror of mashers, gropers, flashers, and people who

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

didn't know the correct use of an apostrophe. Professor Plum eyed one of the buns on the plate in front of him

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and moved in for a closer look. Could it be? Were his eyes deceiving him?
He picked up the bun.
He was right!

That plate was a rare piece of Sedgwood!

He glanced over his shoulder, saw that he was being observed and casually tucked the plate into his ....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bejewelled leather sporran - a parting gift from the First Offence Grenadiers (motto: First In, Best Dressed).
With equal insouciance he strolled to the humidor, picked up a Cuban cigar, and lit it with a

Sand Timer x 7
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smouldering glare from Miss Scarlett.

"That's quite a talent dear" noted Mrs Peacock. "Although I imagine it's sometimes a bit dangerous for those around you?"

Miss Scarlett gave a coy smile in reply.

"This takes me back" said Plum, blowing smoke rings from his Cuban cigar and reclining gingerly on the settee. "I recall...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the day I saw Mad Jack Carew shoot the Mokongo Rapids - that's the reason we called him Mad Jack; what else do you call someone who fires off both barrels of a Holland and Holland Nitro Express at a waterfall? He was very fond too of lighting cigars in unusual ways. For example - "

Just then there was a sudden volley of shots and what sounded like crockery smashing.

"Oh blast," said Mrs White, "Dear Camille is doing her two-fisted target practice among the statuary again. I hope no-one was especially fond of that bust of

Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nilsen.

"What, Lillebjørn the Norwegian folk singer?" asked the Rev Green.

"No." said Mrs White "Dennis"

The Rev Green who had earlier been eating, with some gusto it should be said, a plate of Mrs White's home-made Liver dumplings, suddenly felt rather ill.

"Are you telling me you made those dumplings out of .....

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scouser's knackers?
What? without any seasoning? Oh my word, quick pass the

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

water, quickly!"
And since a Rev still spoke with authority at the Winston Mansion, everyone present stood up and headed to the bathroom, leaving the puzzled Rev Green to grab the jug and slake his thirst.
As he did, Cammy walked in, spinning both pistols on her index fingers before putting the still-smoking Sig-Sauers in their holsters.
"That was fun. O HAI REV, WHUTS TEH MATTER, YR ALL LONE, DID SOME1 HAVE TEH BEAN & RADISH VINDALOO AGEN?"
Cammy was also noted for using verbalised text speech, which she knew annoyed Rev Green, and he was about to tell her to stop when she went on, with a frown, "Eewwwww! Did my aunty bake another batch of vegemite and rhubarb tarts?"

What happened next is unknown, though there are rumours of a secret file at Porton Down that has the answer to the mystery.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic