SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaxupjilter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was introduced to this forum concept some years ago by someone baitbent on encouraging sip/voip/pbx/asterisk as a key component of calling nightmares for lads

I had hoped 419eaters finally had a hosted PBX paradise for forum baiters. If they have their own VPS account there are open source packages

baiter provides (ipkall) numbers to match SIP URI provided to baiters

lad calls IPKall number, connected to hosted PBX, endless torment of lad with IVR (either speech recognition or "press 2380 to continue" legs)

I have some ideas of free sites to accomplish this but in a second post some people might scream spam so know the idea is percolating in my head

I would want to be paired with a voip savvy mentor if possible

I'm strongly inclined to improvements. I am not employed in a telecom industry; I fiddle with such in some slice of free time (NOT google voice) helping friends and loved ones escape landland- and mobile billhell.

I wouldn't want the info falling into lad hands: I don't want to save them any money, time or hassle!
Scambuster1212
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a romance scammer after me right now!

He has only made contact twice having come blasting through the door of my Facebook. It's all blah blah yu ar bootiful blah blah for now and been thinking what I can do to him. He hasn't mentioned money yet so I was thinking of beating him to it saying I have some crisis (worse than his whole family having died in a Swedish plane crash) and ask him to send western union to a fake name and address and make sure to give me the number...

Then I found your site... Laughing

I looked around and I'm having sone trouble with your jargon and format ... Like lad transit for example and some 39 pages of torture which I didn't know where to find? Any suggestions for getting up to speed here?

Thanks!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum. It's great that you recognized what you have and found us from there. It seems that he is responding to a real life profile. As such it is not recommended that you bait him.

There are stickies in the Help, Hints and Tips that will tell you about things such as safe baiting, the lad transit and a few other things. There is also Eater University with many great write ups and hints to make your stay more enjoyable. In my sig line you will find the Mentor program link. That is to have an experienced baiter kind of guide you through things and are always helpful if you get stuck in a bait.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Scambuster1212
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have read lots on here and still not clear on the lad transit or how you attract the scammers. So you set up a gmail account and then what to get them to come to you?

Do you ever use email spoofers to impersonate a particular lad who "accidentally sent" his blah blah to some official in the 419 office or maybe some nebulous member of the lad's country's LE?

Fake newspaper article about the "US considering a law to ban Americans from using WU or MG to (insert country instructed to send payment to) and selectively pulling some current transmissions" is an idea I have for adding credibility to the fake MTCNs and thinking his way of making a living is about to go bye bye might make him willing to do a cross border safari?

Finally, I am really wanting to send my Facebook scammer a Facebook reply with some sob story and a request for money sent WU and then just block him. This way he will know I am onto him but never know what he blew. Can doing that cause me harm? What am I missing?

Speaking of, how does one go about getting IP address for a Facebook sent scam? I'm thinking it's not possible.

Thanks for any answers you can give me!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hello and welcome to Eater! Now that you've made a post, sign up for a mentor and read up on the stickied threads to learn the ropes of scambaiting.

Now, to answer your questions:

The lad transit is just one of the ways to elicit scammer formats. The way that works is, the baiter who runs the lad transit sends out signed up baiter email addresses to a group of fresh lads periodically, and the lads send their formats in response. You can also find confirmed lad email addresses in the surplus forum. Best of all, after you get into scambaiting for a while, they'll just start emailing you out of the blue on their own initiative, because lads sell lists of emails to each other, and inevitably your baiter addresses will end up on those.

I've never heard of baiters sending spoofed emails to law enforcement in the lads' countries. Unfortunately, the law enforcement agencies in other countries often are not responsive enough to deal with 419 scams, and even when they are, it is simple for the lads to ditch their email accounts and start new free ones, and evade justice. Sending those spoofed emails is also technically spamming innocent third parties, and we don't do that here.

Baiters telling lads that their WU branches won't let them send money to their country is a great trick, and everybody has their own version. I like to send my lads a fake WU form that says that I can't send money to Nigeria unless the receiver has a valid bank account.

Please don't send the lads anything from your own real Facebook account. Connecting your baiting activity to any of your real-life details is risking your safety. Most lads are lazy enough that it wouldn't matter anyway, but why take the chance? Use a free email account with fake details and IP stripping (like Gmail), and you can mess with scammers with perfect anonymity.

We also don't tell lads that we know they are scammers. Again, most lads are lazy or dumb enough that they won't figure out what they did wrong even if you tell them, but why take the chance that we are educating them? Let them stay in the dark and wonder. I've had lads who twigged on me because they thought I was a joker come back a month later because I never told them I am a baiter, and they still aren't completely sure. So restraining ourselves from burning our lads is an important guideline here.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bl33nas99
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

I noticed this forum last year when one fellow lithuanian (http://100dienu.blogspot.com/2011/08/apie-bukus-nigerijos-sukcius-ne-savo.html) beited few Africans to "support" our basketball team Very Happy.
I've been lurking here for quite a while, but never made an account or even start baiting myself (mostly because my spam filters are too good Very Happy). So last night I decided to start baiting myself, but I encountered a problem: how do you find lads? Do you set up a seperate email just to get the spam or something? I'd be happy if somene could answer those questions.

But in the mean time, Happy Baitin'

//PS sorry for my terrible English
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Check the surplus forum. We share scam emails that we receive so that other baiters can bait them.

What terrible English? By the way, can you help me kill a site in Latvia? I've been reporting it in English and Russian, but my smattering of Baltic languages is not enough to tell it the way they understand it. (A fellow student asked me to decipher her mom's gimimo liudijimas. I recognized "miestas" from its Russian cognate, but not much else.)

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
630wheel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got on board a couple of days ago but made my introductory post in a different place. I would really like to work with a mentor if anyone is interested. I have a fake web site too and give you your own email address if you want.

I am retired from the airline industry and make a living now by designing modest web sites. My handle is a clue as to what I am interested in.

When I started baiting about 12 years ago it never occurred to me that there were many others who would do the same thing. I wish I had saved the multiple-page email I got from a pissed-off scammer after he called my "bank" and the "staff" put him through the wringer over and over again making him continually repeat the instructions. He finally started crying he was so frustrated. Tsk tsk such a poor attitude!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Welcome to Eater!

Check the surplus forum. We share scam emails that we receive so that other baiters can bait them.

What terrible English? By the way, can you help me kill a site in Latvia? I've been reporting it in English and Russian, but my smattering of Baltic languages is not enough to tell it the way they understand it. (A fellow student asked me to decipher her mom's gimimo liudijimas. I recognized "miestas" from its Russian cognate, but not much else.)

Gimimo Liudijimas == Birth Certificate
Miestas == City

That's pure Lithuanian, I can translate that, just PM me Smile
PeterPan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! I've known about this site for a long time and I find it very entertaining and informative. I've just recently been back on and this time hoping to learn from the pros and eventually try a little scambaiting myself. I've already created a couple fake email addresses but for the meantime I'll be doing a bit of research on the forums until I feel I know enough to do some baiting. I'm completely new to this so I'm hoping to be set up with a mentor so I can learn the ropes Smile

I have so much respect for everyone who is tech savvy enough to do this and string these scumbags along so that potential victims won't have their lives ruined. I've seen some documentaries on these scams and it's absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking to hear from the people who've been taken advantage of. Great job everyone who has signed on to combat these criminals!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to have some new recruits around here.

Please browse the Forums, go to EaterU, Bait safe and have Fun.

Now that you have made a post, you can sign up for a 100% Risky Free Mentor.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have so much respect for everyone who is tech savvy enough to do this
You do not have to be savvy to participate in this. There are many talented folks here but it is no requirement.

A will to learn from reading and that first little step of answering a mail are pretty much all you need. A mentor helps tremendously when you are ready.

Welcome aboard everybody!

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
MisterJohn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!
Just added myself to this site to see if I can have as much fun as everyone else here.
I'm hoping to start soon, but first I have to get an email from someone who promises me a lot of money, and what the heck, I could use it, since I will be getting married this year Wink.

Kind regards,

MisterJohn
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard MisterJohn,

while waiting for your first lad, I suggest you to read in the SCAMBAITING HELP, HINTS & TIPS forum. A nice starting thead it this one:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Another huge source of knowledge is the Eater University:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't have to wait - there are plenty in Surplus. Share and Enjoy.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
jmk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New here, love your work, hope I can make a difference!
oxyman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be fun! I have a VLad on the line and would like to post my progress as it unfolds.

Where would I do that?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard everyone! Please take the time to assure you read the stickies in H, H & T, and also the posts in Eater University. Make certain you are baiting safely with no real information, sign up for a mentor, and most of all have fun with it. Get comfortable with your character and set up your basic bio, at least. You can iron out rough patches from there.

@oxyman, by Vlad, I can only guess a love/dating? If so we have a special sub-forum for that particular color you may post in.

Cellphone - web store
ivanjack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, everyone. I had no idea this was such a popular pastime!

I've been replying to scam emails as fictional characters off and on for months (with a fake email address). Now I have a bank scam that morphed suddenly into a marriage proposal & trying to decide how to proceed.

(waves)
fratastic
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I used to bait here under the account name Linkster2o but was unable to recover my password for whatever reason. A few fraternity brothers and I have decided to bait as a team using this account. Naturally, we hope to have some excellent baiting stories and trophies for you folks in the near future.

On a side note, consider this account as a way to access the collective skills and resources of 40 plus guys with backgrounds in engineering, chemistry, theater, beer, video/sound editing, vodka, forestry, foreign languages, history ect. If you need some sort of odd job to be done, I am sure I, or one of my fraternity brothers, can help you with it.

On an additional side note, I am developing a fraternity themed line of baiting that has the potential to produce some humorous trophies.

Thanks,
Fratastic

Closed lad accounts x 3 Safari -Franklin, Accra to Togo
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Welcome back, I look forward to seeing lads flocking to join your Fraternity. I trust there are a few things they have to do first in order to join?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Epok
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks o.o/

I'm Epok and I heard about you guys through Cracked.com. My background is more into the JREF community and busting psychics and other supernatural frauds. I had another account here a few years ago when I received a call from a fellow trying to pull a lottery scam on me. I was able to string him along for about two weeks so I feel pretty good about my rookie effort.

I've been messing around with psychics and stuff but I wanna be more active with busting the type of scammers that you guys deal with. From what I've seen internet scammers do way more damage than psychics do.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fratastic wrote:

On a side note, consider this account as a way to access the collective skills and resources of 40 plus guys with backgrounds in engineering, chemistry, theater, beer, video/sound editing, vodka, forestry, foreign languages, history ect. If you need some sort of odd job to be done, I am sure I, or one of my fraternity brothers, can help you with it.

On an additional side note, I am developing a fraternity themed line of baiting that has the potential to produce some humorous trophies.

Thanks,
Fratastic

Just beer and vodka? We already have mods that have a Phd. in all the liquid stimulants.

Welcome anyways. Smile Take a look around and stay awhile.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Epok, I think you will fit in nicely here!

Epok wrote:
I've been messing around with psychics and stuff but I wanna be more active with busting the type of scammers that you guys deal with. From what I've seen internet scammers do way more damage than psychics do.

I came here through a sort of similar path, spending a bit of time in hardcore skeptic circles and trying to go after psychics (and certain similar characters from a more organised religious angle, don't get me started). The sheer variety of scams and scammers out there gives a lot more freedom to try different things and manipulate them into all sorts of things, whereas with the psychic angle it's all about debunking.

By the way if you want to get your old account back, pm a mod and they may be able to make it happen.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
lumberman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for this medium to hopefully prevent fraud to unwitting victims.
I honestly cannot wait for the next email sent to me that I might otherwise have ignored and sent to spam.

I am honestly looking forward to learning how to play the game with the phone lads, as this is what had drawn me to this forum.

I will look and learn here - any help is appreciated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic