SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keep your fingers crossed - Possible air safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad might be flying out to Vegas so he can drive to a Nevada Ghost town and retrieve a Garden Gnome filled with $160k in cash.

Quote:
let me know how i am going to get to your house and give me the full address,its las vegas close to your town or reno is the closest.let me know

Oh please, please let this happen. Shocked

edit to add - I have given my lad directions on how to get to my imaginary house. Should he follow these directions he will land up square in the middle of Death Valley ( not a nice place to end up in the middle of). I am going to try and get the police involved once I get his flight information, so there might just be a shiny badge in my future (But I am getting ahead of myself).

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Khrrelv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressive!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok my friend.how do i get to contact the limo service because my fiancee will be coming over today or tommorrow to check on you .pls how do i contact the limo service in las vegas.pls give me how to contact them.Pls sleep well and may aunty bea rest in peace.waiting to talk to jay now..He will soon be online to chat with me

Thanks

His "fiance" lives in Alabama, and I have managed to close two of "her" bank accounts. I told the POS that I had no need of his fiance, I want HIM to show up. He needs to help my 16 year old child who is in jail for selling heroin and meth to 8 year old kids and to protect me from Mr. Sn0rky and the Banana Splits who are trying to kill me (They already put a car bomb in my car that blew up when my dear Aunt Bea went out to start it.)

I will be sooooo happy if this one happens.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. Very Happy The fallout will be spectacular if you can get him to safari. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scotty's castle is nice..
http://www.nps.gov/deva/historyculture/scottys-castle.htm

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few questions. Where is he claiming to be at? Do you have access to his IP information?

I'm just curious if he plans on going himself or sending another "fiance" or friend.

Best of luck!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He claims to be in the UK but his IP traces back to Lagos, Nigeria. I told him in no uncertain terms that with everything going on around my house this was no place for a woman.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's flying from Nigeria? I wonder what he'll tell the airport authorities when they ask the purpose of his visit.

If this safari happens, it will truly be epic. Fingers crossed...

Quote:
Aunt Bea

Is your dad the sheriff of Mayberry? Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from our chat

Quote:
rollan kelly: do you think i should tell your dad about the monewy so he can safe keep it for you

rollan kelly: or do you think i should travel down to silverpeak and pick it fro you for safe keeping

Jay: yes, you should travel down here

Still keeping fingers crossed. He might be sending one of his associates in the states after it though. Crying or Very sad

On the bright side, he has agreed to send my sixteen year old son who is rotting in Shawshank Juvenile Detention Center a carton of luckies.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hopes for an air safari have been smashed. Our idiot lad sent this to the "dad"

Quote:
I want you to know that you are very good friend and i dont need any money from you.I am only doing this for you because of the way you have been talking to me and like i said i have things to discuss with you..Jay is hiding the remaining money inside a garden gnome in th front yard and that is what have been wanting to discuss with you all this time but wanted to do it on chat.i just want your family safe but its like you dont trust me..If i wasnt trustworthy ,i wont be telling you anything like this........i am someone you needed to trust and i dont think you trust me enough.I dont need any of your money and i am only wanting your safety.

The rat bastage was supposed to keep our chats a secret, not tell my dad.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the LOL departmenet, this lad in chat

Quote:
Rollan: U don't even sound like a deaf man

Penfold: how does a deaf man sound?

Rollan: I type like a man tht is not deaf

He is mad at me and thinks I am a bad father because I am trying to get my son the death penalty for selling drugs. Or maybe he is mad at me because ever since we met his bank accounts have been evaporating.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bummer about the safari. Getting a lad streaded in Death Valley where it can be 130 degrees in the shade and no water for 100 miles in any direction would be quite the accomplishment.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic