SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone ever forwarded a failed message to a lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly never thought about doing this before but it just struck me as a potentially genius thing to do! so my lad is trying to get me to send him my passport which i did genuinely try to send him, file courtesy of http://www.xnet.se/fd/ of course and i got a bounceback message which i immediately forwarded to the lad.

Anyone ever done this? think they have the brains to decipher a bounceback and give me some useful advice? stay tuned to find out!!

Quote:
Philip

What does this mean??

i tried to send you my details and attached a scan of my passport but i got this message got!

PLEASE HELP

Peter

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2013, 19:51
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
173.194.79.27 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552-5.7.0 Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please
552-5.7.0 visit http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to
552 5.7.0 review our attachment guidelines. xe2si30927493pbc.259 - gsmtp

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do this a lot, particularly to the barrister. I will intentionally alter the barrister's e-mail address by one digit, get an "undeliverable" response, correct the address in the response, then forward the message to the original lad. After several unsuccessful attempts for me to contact the barrister, the lad usually has to come up with a new barrister.

That's such a shame.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Don't you mean shyster?

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN, what do you think he will come back to me with and how do you suggest i move this on? its very early in this bait.. ive only been emailing him 2 days and i dont want to push him too hard yet.

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So quick update.. the lad has come back to me and asked me to send him my details without the scanned passport because that is the illegal attachment. (??)

Which of course i didnt do.. i just forwarded the same message to him again giving me another bounceback which i immediately also forwarded saying, this still dosnt work? i need your help.. i thought a barrister would know how to fix this.

He's just replied again asking me to try his 'personal' emai address which he has given me.. im gonna make him wait a couple of days then send the original document from file destructor Very Happy

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep complaining about an inability to contact the barrister, and he will get a new barrister! If he gives you a street address (such as the address of his alleged law office) - it is fake . You can exploit that by telling him that you have snail-mailed your documents (or the money, or the all important Western Union receipt) to his office at the fake address.. he will be quite upset with you.

Passport excuses are fund to invent! Try these;

(a) It is attached. (attach nothing).

(b) I have loaned it to my identical twin brother (or sister) who is climbing the Himalayas at the moment. Can you wait until he gets back (this is a great excuse to introduce the twin as a second character, using a satellite enabled laptop to send messages from base camp at 22,000 feet up the mountain)

(c) My dog ate it.

(d) I don't have a passport. I can apply for one. Can you wait? (if he wants you to apply for a passport, you will have to ask all sorts of questions about how do you get a passport, etc. Feel free to invent imaginary obstacles in your path -- I E. you have to pass a medical exam to get a passport, etc.)

(e) I don't have a scanner. (obviously, you can buy one -get his advice on brand and model. How do you hook it up? Where does the red wire attach? The possibilities for complications are endless!)

(f) My passport was seized by the police after an unfortunate incident. How was I to know she was only 12? Anyway, I expect to be acquitted at trial and will get my passport back. Can you wait?

Dream up infinite other excuses!

One more thought: the best baits usually have multiple characters. Feel free to introduce additional characters (such as the mountain climbing twin mentioned above). Examples would be, for example a spouse who finds the e-mails -- the marriage is already on the rocks, so the spouse is interested in "taking over' for the original baiting character, and pocketing all the money the mugu has promised. Murder is a definite possibility!

good luck!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can also attach the passport like this:

<< passport.jpg >>

Often works like a charm. If not, the lad may be too stupid to download the attachment. Or maybe he doesn't have Windows 8 installed?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad got angry with me because I had simply stated that I had sent 5 mails to his barrister and they all bounced back. He said that he was in constant contact with him and everything was fine.

So I gambled a bit. The barristers address was something like barristerp_soandso@xxx. I changed it to barrister_psoandso@xxx, test fired it and voilà - it bounced back. I forwarded him this jewel and he apologized.

He came up with a backup address for his barry and - continued to use my "wrong" address as "email1".

Had he found out my cheating I would have claimed that he gave me exactly this address.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you forward the bounced e-mail to the mugu, just change the wrong address back to the right one - he won't be able to discover you are 'cheating'

South Africa

FWP-149
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Well, I had told him in a previous mail to check the address for spelling errors which he ignored. So by using this wrong mail address I was able to check how thorough and diligent my lad is doing his job. And I always had a line of retreat by claiming it was his fault or, oops sorry, mine. And getting away with such a cheap trick might come in handy in other situations at a later stage.

More grace to your elbow (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am educated and had my master is security protection for nouns and psychology (Mrs Joy Daniel Johnson)
I am fade up with this your excuses and payment (Mr. Mohammed)
The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat (Mr. John Kelly)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ these are all good ways of checking to see if your lad is paying attention. Most have no eye for detail but a few will pick out the errors and take you to task on them. If they do this you may have (horror!) a clever one. You will need to play them carefully, but they can still be played.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do happen to hit a sharp-eyed lad who discovers the flaw in the barrister's email address and calls you on it, just thank him for pointing out the mistake and explain that you made a typing error when entering the barrister's addy. This is a completely plausible explanation which most lads will buy. Then you move on with a 1000 other ways to delay and frustrate the lad. And, you are now armed with the knowledge that you are dealing with a brighter-than-average lad which may prevent a bait-busting mistake later.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic