SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lexa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Orville

How are you doing i hope all is well with you Mr Orville i must say thank you for your reply and for all what you have been doing for our family i thank God i am doing fine i believe be for it time for us to come back i will be fine okay so you don't have anything to worry about,, about the travel arrangements i and your wife will go fine it out today and get back to you okay ...

Place Mr Orville i don't want you to feel like we are putting our family work on you i know that you are a good loving caring man and i will be very happy if you can help us come back to the state and live as one big happy family what do you think ?

Thank you may the good God bless you and Alexa hope to hear from you soon

Enjoy your day

Quote:
Hello my husband

How are you doing my love i am so glad you wrote me a letter and i guess you don't know how much i love and care for you soo much yeah and i want you to know you are indeed a good father and a good lover cos with you my day is filled and you brighten the heart of my son whenever i am talking to him about you he always giggles and laugh and you know the funny thing he calls you dad all the time so you know you have won is heart..

Well i am so glad my love that you want to take this bold step by helping with coming home i know you love me and i know you know i love you so much but i am always shy when it comes to receiving money from men cos my last experience taught me a lot so i don't want to be a victim of that anymore and my husband i don't want you to think i don't want to accept your offer i want too but i am just scared if you would not take advantage of that cos you know some men can be weird i am not saying you are like others but i just want to be extra careful my love but if you insist you want too cos i trust you and also junior trust you so much and cant wait to meet his dad i will have to go check on the necessary info needed with my Godmother..

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.... so my husband i will have to go to the embassy tomorrow then i will give you the whole feed back..baby i hope me and your son are not bothering you we love you soo much

And i don't want you to feel that i am after your money okay my love like i said be for mind what you talk to your friends about our relationship but if you still wanna help us out it's okay i promise to pay you back in any way i can okay i really do love you so much .....

Love always,

Your Angel

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Son

How are you doing today son i hope you are doing fine and how is work going on there for you i hope you are taking care of your self for Alexa your wife so that when she comes you can prove to her that you are a real man and to make her happy on bed lol don't mind me son I'm just trying to make sure that you are fine so we are all sorry if we are giving you more that what we can handle..but i hope you feel safe about this my son?

Any way Alexa told me that you ask her to find out the cost of the ticket and everything to get us back home so we were at the KLM airline and Emirates airline embassy since so we went for the one that is cheapest which is KLM airline i think its a stop over flight. i believe that your wife will send you the total of everything how much it will cost to get us back home i am so sorry Mr Orville for putting our family problem on you my son okay so if you feel that the money is too much for you i don't mind staying back here for your wife and your son junior to come over i will understand ok you really mean so much to this family you are now like a son to me so i will do anything to make sure that you and your wife and son junior are happy ......so i will be waiting to read from you as i will be approaching bed soon so good nite have a nice dream about your wife and your son

May the good God bless you your wife and junior for me i really do love you all thank you hope to hear from you soon

Mrs. Scoles!

Quote:
Hi how are you doing my morning star how was your nite ?as for me and junior our nite was splendid and nice but not complete cos my husband and the father to my son is not with us i am so glad i gave you my heart and also glad that the love we have for each other is nothing compared to money nor gifts nor material things but true love and care that grew even with distance that is to say we have been victim of circumstances but our destiny drove our hearts together and now we found love in a hopeless and warming place..And i know our love will last and will be till the end of time and i cant wait to say i do on that altar when we are back home my love..so i guess we will need to plan for that after we tackle the problem of bring me your wife and your son and my god mother home....

Well baby i want you to know i love and trust you and i know you are my one in a million and i am so sorry if what i said about my past is getting you angry but you are not in any way compared to any man i have ever known cos you give me a sweet feeling when i am emailing you and also thinking about you...so baby i will need your address and the nearest airport and baby i want you to know i am not angry but i just dont feel happy with myself cos the help will cost you some amount of money which i am just worried about..baby if you cant get the money that will never stop me from loving and cherishing you and our son will always call you daddy and i told him he will be having a junior brother and a junior sister soon...

Well i want you to know i went to the embassy today with junior and God mother so they gave us all the outline about the travel and my Godmother,me your wife and your son will have to renew our visa which will cost each head $1,000 cos we will use that to renew our passport....cos the embassy here just changed there whole curriculum so they said its started this new year so we will get an email from them when we pay the sum which is $3,000 for me your wife and your son and also my God mother so when we are done with that then we will then apply for our and ticket but for each person will be $1500 for tickets per head for economic flights with stop overs then the total amount will be $7,500

So baby i want you to know i am still ashamed and shock you want to carry this burden for me your wife and your son and your mother because she is like a mother to you....

You make me smile and you are my knight in a shinning Armour..you mean more than alot to me i love you soo much from my heart to you my love

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Son

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going on over there for you Well i must say thank you once again for all what you have been doing for our family i am so very happy to have you as my in-law and as a son too i do understand how you feel without your parents around you i don't have any other thing to give to you but i promise to take you as my own son ...

And thank for helping us come back to the state i have never met a man as nice as you and i know one thing that you will make a very good husband to your wife Alexa and a father to your son Junior why i said that i don't want you to feel like we are putting our family problems on you is because i don't want you to feel bad but if you still wanna help us who I'm i to say no and i pray for you this day that the good God will bless you and your married life and your unborn kids you are indeed a good man to your wife Alexa...

I believe that your wife has told you how much everything will cost to take us all back to the state place don't get angry what i want to know son is if you are sending all the money or only for our Visa and passport alone so that we know if we can borrow some money to pay for the ticket our self that's if the money is too much for you to send because they told us at the the embassy that everything will cost us $7,500 okay hope to hear from you soon

Thank you God bless you for us we all love you

mom....

Quote:
Hi my love and husband

How are you doing and how is the weather over there and i am so glad you are happy and so in love with me..so i want you to know i woke up this morning at the right side of the bed cos you made love to me in my dreams and i cant wait for that dream to come true and our son junior was so happy and delighted when i told him that you his dad will be awaiting us in the states when we are done with all the processing and he was so happy and got so excited that he broke of his toys..

Baby i know you will satisfy me when i am home and i will always be ready for you and will always make you know what love i have found in you..so what are your schedules for the weekends can wait to go for a boat ride nor picnic with you when we are all home..baby i don't want you to relate this to any of your friends cos i want this to be a surprise to all of them you know they say good things comes to those who wait so i would want us to keep this on a low key till we have everything solved baby i want you to know i am acting under past experience so baby don't blame me for this i just want whatever we have for each other be between you and i..baby i love you soo much..

So my husband regarding the account you asked for i contacted the embassy and they said they don't do bank transfers you know this is a third world country so all they do here is they have another way of making payments which they listed for me which is western union nor money gramme but the personal i met there said he will love it to be western union cos that will make it a little bit complex and without stress so baby all you will have to do you go to a western union money outlet over there were they will give you a form to fill so you will have to send the money so my husband you will need to feel this form and send them into three segments which is 2500$ in three ways for each head because you cant send $7,500 at once so that is why i want you to send it $2,500 into three places so baby tell me when you find out about that so we will have the embassy contact you with the information you will need or better still we have them call nor email nor text you and let me if you like to send it from the western union so that i send you all the information you need to send the money (I LOVE YOU....)

Will be waiting to read from you my love and i want you to know i will always love and cherish you cos you mean more than a million to me...I love you soo much my husband

From Alexa proctor to my husband Orville proctor

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my husband,

orville always thought that dreams were just dreams, but Orville you made them all come true and even better, you built new dreams with me! I can not thank you enough for being more than perfect because you showed me and your son junior that even all the things that seem wrong are actually opportunities to work at them together and bring us closer together. No matter how far you are and no matter what you do, I always want you to know how much you mean to me and our son junior, and how much I truly love you and how much I and your son junior will always be yours forever.

I and our son junior love you so much Orville and we wish we could be there to hug and kiss you all day and all night long but for now this love letter will have to be my message. but know that you are a big part of me and I think of you all the time. I love you, and I've loved you before I was born, because I believe I was made for you, and will be yours for all eternity.cos this is just the true definition of destined love and i most tell you how i feel cos i am still shocked i could feel loved over lines and words on here i know it takes two to tangle and also take a dedicated heart to fall in love over the computer unless we are been destined to and that is why i feel so happy with you my love..

Like i said before the money issue you are talking about i don't feel free collecting money from anyone nor even asking anybody to help me financially but that does not mean i am criticizing you about not help me but i know how it feels but i am a woman of valor a woman who believes in working hard and ripping what you sew so i would not want to make your money or hard earned go in vein but i will still go back to the office to talk to them but i know i was in the right office unless there is a something fishy going on but with what i searched and found i don't think so but my husband i am not saying you are wrong or right nor i am right or wrong i am just trying to make you know nothing good comes so easy my husband i appreciate your love and kindness so i will feed you back when i am back with my Godmother......from the office and i want you to know I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you nor what our situation might be but i know we will scale through it that i promise you my husband....

I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a loss for words when it comes to you. I just wish that there was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel... I love you.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi how are you doing son and how is the weather over there well i guess it a little bit cold cos the weather is harsh well.....so how is your job and i am so glad you are indeed a great man that believe in giving back to the community and i am so happy you know how to treat kids and i know junior will never be a problem for you nor your wife Alexa...

Well i was so shocked when alexa told me about what you said through your email regarding the office we went to..Yeah indeed we don't want to waste money on something that is so illegal yeah no one will want to loose but i want you to know this country is a third world country and it has no major developments and i am so sorry we are beginning to bother you about any money....Well i want you to know we will be the one receiving the money cos i will be using a very close friend of mine that works in the hospital that i was admitted to when i was ill so this person as just been like a care giver to me and i have known this personal for months now i guess alexa did not explain to you carefully i am aware of what you are trying to say but the money will come to us and we will do the payments ourselves i was also thinking a wire transfer to the embassy will be great but they are not well advanced and moreover that might cos a strenuous job nor even a complicated one it will cos time and delay and they are not even up to the standard so i want you to know the money will be sent through western union cos we dont have a current nor savings account cos without that you will not be allowed and also we don't have a drivers lincense so that was what they told us at the embassy that we are not wiring or sending them to any persons account..They said they have no business with where the money is coming from all they want is for us to pay them in cash then they will start the processing

So my son i want you to know that Alexa has been down for hours now cos she keeps telling me that she was not to secure about the whole money thing cos of her past and it is still hurting her and i told her i will email you in details so you understand..so i think your family here they are missing you and they so worried about this my son...so all i want you to try and calm your wife and son down cos junior has been crying for hours now cos her mother is sad...and please don't let her know i told you she was crying cos she is just down..so go get your woman and son before things get worst as for me i don't want to be a burden i know i am getting older everyday i just want this to work out between you and your wife and son so i will know i will have a nice family tree and even great grandchildren

Will be waiting to read from you

Quote:
Hello my husband*:-* kiss*Razz tongue*:-* kiss

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how was your nite i hope you dream about me i really do miss you so much my one and only i am just writing to show the world how much I love you. From the moment that we met, 'til our last kiss we will have I have always loved you... I have never stopped loving you. You are one of the most remarkable people I've ever known. You're kind, caring, compassionate, loving and incredibly man i have ever known in my love.when I am with reading your mail, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a love I have never known before.*Mad lovestruck*:"> blushing*:-* kiss

I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being reading your mail and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My caveman, my sexy husband, there is nothing on this Earth that I could ever give you that would ever come close to how I feel about you. I want to be with you for the rest of your life, and I hope you feel the same. If only you knew how much I want to stay in your life*Mad lovestruck*:"> blushing*:-* kiss

Is it wrong to be so young, yet feel so strong about you? I do not know what love is. But if it means caring for you, respecting you, believing in you and putting your happiness above my own, then I am in love. This is not lust or a silly crush... I really do love you. The past one to two months and a half we have spent together have been incredibly romantic. I hope that there are more great times to when we will sleep and wake together. I love you, Orville....*:"> blushing*Razz tongue*:-* kiss

I am thinking about you. We are so close here ... it's not like I am feeling that you are far - it's just that I want to let you know again HOW MUCH I am in love with you. I will love you forever and for always, Baby. You are a man every girl is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I have must been doing something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a soccer team of kids ... I am dreaming about that. I love you, Baby, and I am yours forever!!*Smile) laughing*:"> blushing*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck

So baby i want you to know i am so happy we are meeting soon baby i know i am not meant to ask this but i am just anxious to be with you and i cant wait to meet my husband and the father to my son so i would like to know about the funds transfer and baby i want you to know i will receive the money then i will be making the payments myself and not to any individual account so don't get me wrong cos they don't allow direct payment into any officers account...so i mis quoted the clerk i met at the office i guess my godmother will be telling you more cos she is used to the system over here....so honey i want you to know nobody is pocketing your money my love i cant let that happen that is why i am always been extra conscious when it comes to receiving things from men cos they always see you like a gold digger and i know you don't see me your wife nor your son that way and i know you are not like every other man you are my Husband orville and i love you soo much so i will be waiting to hear from you cos i am tired of the whole problems i just want to be with you my husband my hero and the father to our unborn child......*:"> blushing*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

I will have Godmother explain to you cos she is older and more experienced about situation like this cos she has some workers friends that took care of her during her illness she do confide in and she had never been let down...*:"> blushing*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

I love you soo much my husband and i know we will scale through this hurdle cos junior told me he dream about you teaching him how to ride a bike and i told him you will teach him out to fish and swimming and he was happy and he said he might be an Olympic champion i just laughed and smiled.......

i love you soo much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Son

How are you doing i hope fine and how is work going on over there for you i hope you are taking care of your self well i do understand all what you have said but i want you to know that sending money from bank account to bank account only take time but if you say that is the way you send money who I'm i to say no to it anyway i don't have any friend with account that you can send money to so for now i don't know what to do so place try and talk with your wife you know i am old when you have find a solution to it you let me know because the both of you are now husband and wife so learn to do things together and work this out and get back to me thank you may the good God bless both of you for me ....

Hope to hear back from you soon....

Mom....

I had a very short chat with him yesterday

5:32 PM me: My sexy wife, do you have a few minutes?
Alexa: yes but i am just so sad i was about mailing you
5:33 PM me: Please don't be sad
Now I feel bad
5:34 PM Please excuse me for just one minute
Alexa: baby i dont get you what else do you want me to do i dont have any body with bank account that can help us
5:36 PM me: I'm back now. Sorry
5:37 PM Alexa: baby i dont get you what else do you want me to do i dont have any body with bank account that can help us
me: I don't know what we will do baby, but we will stick together and solve this problem
5:39 PM Alexa: baby nothing i can do now about that if only you will send the money from western union if not you can keep your money okay my love
dont bother your self
me: That is rther rude baby
5:40 PM Alexa: i am sorry i have told you that i dont like collecting money from men and i dont like that you want to give me money
5:42 PM me: I am sorry to have thought this was something special. I am leaving now. I see you are still doing this with me. I love you. Please kiss everyone for me and know that you have broken my heart on this night. I don't know what to say now other than good night baby.
5:43 PM Alexa: dont go my love
i am not just happy that this is happing now

Quote:
Hello my love

How are you doing i hope all is well with you my love and how is work going for you i hope fine and i hope you are taking good care of your self for me my love because i don't want anything to ever happened to you my love Well junior is your son so you are free to teach him anything you like to make him a man like you in future and i am very sure that he is ready to learn from you my love and trust me junior is a cool kid ...

I am so sorry if you don't like the love letters i send you and i want to you to know that i really do love you so much nobody is giving you any advice about using any western union or anything like it. but what i am saying is that i don't know anybody with bank account that can help us collect the money i am even tired of everything because i have told you be for that i don't like collecting money from men so if you don't trust me enough to send the money from western union for us to pick and pay for the the Visa and other things i think you just have to keep your money i am not forcing you to send money to us we get our self here we can fight and look for money to take us back because i am a woman who believe in working heart to make my own money so place my love i don't want money to come between us so keep your money if you know that you can send it from western union to us but i want you to know one thing that will never stop me from loving you more and more ...

So place i don't want you to worry about us we will look for a way to get $7,500 to pay for our ticket and other things to come over to you by our self my love because i don't ever want anything that will make you feel bad or come between us like i said be for because i love you so much you have show me what true love is and i will never let you go till i die i will forever love you and you alone i am sorry for making you sad but i also want you to understand that i am only a woman no man here so i am so so sorry my love i love you so much so place forgive me if you know that you really do love me....

Hope to hear back from you soon i love you so much

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad the course of true love never did run smooth...

Have you ever offered an e-ticket? I know he'd turn it down, but I am curious about the response.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I try not to offer them much without them asking. I could be wrong but i seems better fraud evidence in my mind when they are asking for it rather than my offering.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Son
How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going on over there for you i hope your weekend was fine well i am doing fine now thank you for asking Okay i will be waiting for your reply to know what you both have to do about the situation down because we have limited time to stay here my son so anything you both want to do, do it fast ok i love you all ...

May the good God bless you both for me and yes i am a churchgoing lady so i believe so much in God that is why i will never do anything to make you both feel bad hope to hear from you soon son ....

From mom ....

Quote:
Hi how are you doing my love well i will have to make you know i am happy though i am frustrated at the whole situation and i was so shocked when you left me when we were chatting though i figured you were attending to some work business..well i spoke to God mother and she also told me you said you will see want you can do about the current situation and today was Sunday here and was sunny though there was a huge storm here yesterday when you left me and it was cold and a nice weather to cuddle but you were no where to be found i guess the whole money issue is making you act so funny that was why i said i was not in support of you giving me any help cos i was trying to protect my womanhood...so i don't know what you think of me now but i know i was not in support of this cos you make me feel as if i and your son and God mother want to elope with your money....

Well regarding what you told me about the account i went to church today at the service and asked some well trusted friends about their account they said they don't have a domiciliary account so they cant get money via bank transfer so you know i have done my best but if you feel or know i am not worthy of your money nor if junior is not worthy of it the money....You can just leave it and when i am done i will make a way for me to come home cos i cant make my family problems yours cos i love and care for you but if your money will bring arguments between you and i and my God mother then the money can go let the love stay...well yes most time i am a good fan of poets i never told you i love reading and writing as i will love to show you most things i have written about this country and the lifestyle here and also written so many poetic lines when i am in my sad and silent time when i have time to my self and my self alone drown in my instinct i do more writing so you know....

no human is an island so i get some and i write some the source is not a problem but the words and whom they are been directed to matters so my love is not to be compared to just lines and letter but to the man whom i believes loves me and cherish me like i do for him..You are more than a lover to me i pray you see that in me and your son but if you feel i am not worth the risk nor your son is not worth the risk so where is the love?if i can recall the titanic could not stop the love of romeo and Juliet even when the iceberg stopped the the ship and the love of God will see us through....

Will be awaiting on your opinion

Happy Sunday...............

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon my angel eyes! I hope you are all enjoying the Sunday. What is my son doing today? I hope he is having a good time with some of the kids there.

I think you know my love is never going away. I do find it very unfair for you to try and equate my refusal to use western union to having some connection to my love for you and my family. That is terribly unfair of you. You are making it sounds like if I don't use western union it somehow means a bunch of made up nonsense. I do not like talk like this baby. You know I love and trust you so please do not try to use that against me as you did in that mail.

What you are doing is the equivalent of me telling you that if you don't swim all the way to California you just don't love or trust me. Now, can you see how horrible this looks? There is absolutely no truth in the statement and it is just mean.

Quote:
Hello my Love *:-* kiss*:-* kiss*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss

How are you doing i hope you are doing fine and how is work going for you i am sorry for what ever i have said to you my love forgive me it's just that i was kind of upset so i am very sorry my love i don't really have a lot to say all i want to know now is what do you want us to do now what next ? so that you get back to mom and tell her what we both come up with because we have just a limited time to stay here okay my love ...*Mad lovestruck*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

I love you so much hope to hear back from you soon ...

Your Wife *:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My beautiful wife, I know you were upset when you wrote that to me. I could have gotten upset as well but that is not what we need to solve this dilemma. We need clear communication and finding a way to make this happen. It does us no good to be upset with one another when we need to be together as one big family.

Quote:
Hello My Husband

How are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going on there for you i hope fine okay i have had all what you have said my love i am so sorry about that and i promise you that will never happened again and you will have to promise me that you will not make me sad or get upset again my baby love you did not tell me what i ask you i said what do you want us to do now do you want to use western union to send the money or not we don't have a lot of time to stay here again okay my love .....

I want you to know that i really love and care for you so much hope to hear back from you soon

I LOVE YOU
Your wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I am always happy to see your mails. I worry about you 3 all the time being in that place. I really wish you would stop asking me about western union. You already know my answer is not changing. I can do this by bank transfer, not anything else. I don't know what we are going to do honey but I know we can find a way.
---------------------------------------------
Good morning baby! What is going on? I have not seen mail from you all day long and I am getting worried.
-----------------------------------------------
Good morning my love! Why are neither of you mailing me? What is wrong?

Quote:
Will email you when i am done here i have been busy with me working on my coming home so if you will pardon me i will have to go for now and i will email you in details...cos i cant stand this humiliation anymore so i need to get some works done on my own end since getting a help from you will only bring arguments and anger..between us so i am working on something positive too see what i can do to pay for our Visa and Ticket so i will email you in details...got to go now but befor i go i want you to know one thing that i really do love you i have never love any man like this the way i love you and i miss you so much

Take care of your self I Love you so much from your wife Alexa

Thanks

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my lovely wife! I cannot say I understand much of what you talk about there. I have been worried to death because neither of you are telling me anything and you ignored me for several days. That was not nice baby.

I love you so much and it really hurt when you just left me alone. I never know whether something happened to one of you or if you hate me or what is gong on. Please do not do that to me again. I have missed you a lot!

Quote:
HI how are you doing my love and how is the weather over there and i think you need to know i have been tied up with some domestic obligation regarding my return back to the states which has deprive me of thinking about the once that care and also love me..well i need to let you know i have been working on my travel documents i think i need to let you know this if truly you want to help me you should try sending the money on Monday cos i think no one is cheating anyone here so i was giving a guarantee that each payments will warrant a reciept and also i will scan and send them to you...

I know you really love me and really want us to be what we are destined to be and you make me feel whole when i am emailing you and also you got me high when i am dreaming about you and i also fantasize about you a lot i just don't want all that love and care to die just because of the distance nor money baby i love you more than what you think and i want you to know junior caught up with some flu he has been cold since and i am just been bothered cos the climatic situation here is to hard on him so that is why i have been a little down and i don't want to tell you cos you said you don't want to loose your money and i would not beg you to give me cos i am a woman of honor and i have my own wants and choice and i know i am making the right choice..

I want you to know your money is not what keeps me going and like i said from the onset i was not interested but you insisted and now giving me on what we have started together is getting a little bit hard for you and i know you have what it takes to but you are scared about me making a wrong payments to the wrong official but i want you to know i have bigged dip to know if its for real or not and you know you can only make progress when you take risk..so baby i want you to give this a second thought and not let what he built together with so mush love and trust crumble my love...Honey i cant wait to be with you and junior is sleeping when i was emailing you he said he would love to see his dad and also talk to his dad...baby i understand your cry and what you are trying to protect but baby i am also doing same here so things will come up straight with us i know,when you are done with this email i will email you about the dream i had for you...It was nice we were making love near a lake when we went fishing with junior but he was busy building castles with sand...

So honey i will be waiting for your email and baby i want you to know life gets better when things get worst and impossible and only the strong and love willing person can conquer this problem we have and i am pretty sure you and i can overcome this i love you soo much when i get your feed back i will email you about the dream i had

Will be expecting your email I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Your Wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my baby! I am sad to read that my boy is not feeling well. The weather here is not too bad but it is still early in the morning. There is a chance it may rain a bit but it is not too bad for this time of morning. It is only 6 AM.

There is no doubt in my mind that you and I can solve this problem. I am already getting a load of customers coming in and I am not even open yet. I am sorry but I must cut this mail short.

Quote:
Hello how are you doing my love i don't understand you anymore is it that you are playing with me or what or is it because you wanna help us with money that is why you are doing as if i will die without you in my life why are you doing is to us if you don't wanna send the money again plz go to hell with your money okay because i am not the kind of woman you think i am i love you for real not for your money i am sick and i am so sorry if you don't like what i say to you but i don't understand you even if you wanna help us you don't have to make us cry or beg you be for you send just $7,500 okay i am more than that so plz keep your money if you cant go to the western union and send it fuck your money i don't ever want money to come between us my Godmother get angry that you are playing with her and she said that she will never have anything to do with our relationship again why are you doing this to us Orville because of just $7,500 i want you to know one thing that i really do love you so much and i will always do nothing not even money can come between us think about it....

Hope to hear back from you soon thank you

YOUR WIFE

Cellphone - web store
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
. . . i am not the kind of woman you think i am . . .

I'll bet he isn't !

Laughing
YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'll bet he isn't !

Laughing
YKnott
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'll bet he isn't !

Laughing
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
plz go to hell with your money

No one ever says "plz" to me... Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dumped him last night after him telling me to fuck my money.

Now I see right through you! You were never serious. Bye!

Quote:
Hello how are you doing i hope you are doing fine and how is work over there well my love i am so sorry for what ever i said to you it just that i was upset that was why okay if you know that you do love us place forgive me ok i really do love you so much but if you know that you wanna go it's okay by me but dont forget that i really do love you Orville because we have come a long way to let this love die just like that okay i'm sorry

Good morning Alexa! Your being upset is no excuse for the way you have been talking to me. I have tried being nice and not getting upset but you seem to think that is a reason to push me even further. You have told me to go to hell, you told me to fuck off and I have had it with you talking to me like that. You are not stepping on me like that any longer. You are being a mean woman. I do love you but you seem to try to use that against me.

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i am so sorry about that okay i want you to also understand me how i feel okay i am miss you every passing day of my life i am woman and i feel so sad not been with you as my husband okay junior is sick he has been in the hospital for two days now so everything is just making me feel like killing my self okay Orville so place if you know that you really love me place forgive me i promise that will never happened again okay i do love you hope to hear from you soon

Your wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again baby! I never said I would not forgive you but I don't ever want to see any more of that, or of that trash about killing yourself. That is the biggest bunch of nonsense ever. I do forgive you but please start thinking before you speak the way you have been.

We should not be fighting while our son lays in the hospital. That is irritating baby! We should be focused on him.

Quote:
Hello my love thank you for forgiving me i am so very happy to have you back i have not been my self not after i take junior to the hospital my love a lot have been having to us this pass days so i feel so lonely like i have no body to help me so i look up to God for help and i believe that he will help us like i said be for we have come a long way so we don't have to star fighting now that we need each other my love and i want you to understand me too i miss you so much i need you by my side so we need to try all we can to be together my baby love and i know that you are a good loving caring man place help us even if you wanna borrow us the money i will pay you back we really need to come back we don't even have money to pay for the hotel again 3 days from now we will be kicked out of the hotel until we pay so place baby help us if not for anything do it for our son and you mom i mean my Godmother place we are begging you in the name of God baby if not that the security company don't want to give me my father's money until we get married i will not ask for money from you have pity on us place well i have to stop here for now hope to hear back from you because i am using a friend network mine has finish i really do love you so much

Your Wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! I hope everyone is fine and my son is doing better now. I'm sorry I was unable to write you before now. The electric was out for a while. Apparently there was a big wreck somewhere that knocked down some of the poles. They had to replace them and the transformer. I could not get anything done in the dark but once the sun came up I was able to open the bay door and get some sunlight in here to work with.

I missed you sweetheart!

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i hope all is well with you and how is work going over there for you well we are all doing good i am so happy to hear back from you because i was worry about you not replying my mails since well junior is still in the hospital and i am very worry about him because i don't want anything to happen to my only son but we are still praying for him to get well soon because if anything happen to him i will kill my self well my love i am still waiting for your reply on my last mail i send you about you giving us help to pay junior hospital bill place my love do this for our son i really miss you so much i cant wait to come back to you my love i am going to the hospital to see junior hope to hear back from you soon

Lexa your wife

How dare you play that suicide nonsense with me. I really hope Junior gets better but I cannot have anything more to do with a person that talks of such a thing. I do love you but I am not putting up with that shit! Goodbye!

Quote:
You dont have to get angry at everything i say do you want me to beg you every time what else do you want me to say to tell you how i feel about my son not feeling fine i am a woman you dont know how i feel okay

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want you to beg anything or tell me that just because you are a woman you are somehow entitled to speak like that. It is disgusting talk. I have seen suicides and they are absolutely devastating to the families and friends. I have lost many acquaintances from the war to that and I hate when people even think of talking about it over some made up event. Don't ever say that stuff again, I will not stand for it!

Quote:
Well thank you i do understand how you feel about that and i promise that will never happened again so tell me how are you doing i hope all is going on well for you and how is work for you over there i will really like to hear from you soon about what i ask of you okay thank you

i love you too so much

Good morning love! How is my son feeling? Work is kind of busy but not as much as usual. I think the holiday may be keeping some people away for now.

Baby, you keep telling me that you have asked me something but you have only vaguely hinted about it. I cannot answer without knowing what you are talking about.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love how are you doing i hope all is well with you thank you so much for the mail i am so happy to read from you well i really miss you so much i am taking about a littler money i can use to take care of junior like $200 or something okay my love place help us i really love and care for you so much

Good morning love! How is Junior feeling today? If you will send me the information for a bank account to transfer it to, I will gladly send it. I miss you too baby but we need to worry about our son getting better before you try to come home.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, where are you? You ignoring me again?

Quote:
hello i have a freinds account you can send it to through wire transfer to new york or you will get the money to money pack..so i will giving you the information you will need to send the money too so my friend will just help me wire it down here ...I know you dont want to under go any stress so i think doing it that way will be safe and reliable..get back to me so i send you my friends account number or you will have to get the money pack for me

I love you will await your email

I am half tempted to tell him to go piss up a rope! All that love is overwhelming.

Cellphone - web store
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's a money pack? A new laddish endearment?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic