SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I do not think my lad is happy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had $90k I was supposed to send to him for safekeeping. Unfortunately a gang of rough boys broke into my house, beat me up and took the money:

Quote:
I am not happy too with you because we have no evidence now.did they steal the whole 78k and the 12k.we need to have an evidence.Now jay is not safe now and the family is not safe,dso you think im happy that everything is happening like this.im not happy.im just not happy.we need to have evidence agaisn this people and we will sort out the case.WELL WE NEED EVEIDENCES TO PROSECUTE THIS CASE.IM NOT HAPPY THIS IS HAPPENING.

He just isn't happy. Crying or Very sad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He just isn't happy. Crying or Very sad

What did you expect? They beat him to it!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one unhappy lad. Excellent! Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record, I ain't too thrilled about it either:

Quote:
Well I ain't f****** thrilled about it either. Yes, they took all the cash. The $12,000 I found in Jay's sock and the $78,000 I found in the ceiling. And they want more.

Hey, at least it looks like Juanita is going to recover, so we can be happy for that, right? She sent me an email from the hospital and she wants me to bring her a couple of jars of her prize winning pickles that she canned yesterday using the powdered sugar we found in Jay's room. She wants to give some to the doctors and nurses for taking such good care of her. That's my Juanita. Always thinking about others.

This lad has some balls. He sent me an email wanting me to now transfer all of the money in my personal bank account to him for safe keeping. Account sent to Alan. Twisted Evil

Somehow he seems to have forgotten completely about the poor dying woman that wants me to distribute he fortune to charity, as well as the money I owe him for court fees.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Somehow he seems to have forgotten completely about the poor dying woman that wants me to distribute he fortune to charity, as well as the money I owe him for court fees.

Don't remind him! He would not be happy... Laughing

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I think the powdered sugar from Jay's room will turn out to be Coke or Meth? LOL. That sounds like a fun bait you have going there.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al, this is far and away the silliest one I have ever done. Good news though is that I have gotten four bank accounts out of the lad. J4y has been thrown in jail for selling Meth and Heroin to 8 year old kids. The "powdered sugar" we found in his room has already been used by my wife to can a buttload of her prize winning pickles. My lawyer lad says it is okay though, as they cannot keep J4y in jail because he is only 16 years old. Meanwhile, Mr. Sn0rky of the Banana Splits gang is wanting either his merchandise or his money back. Tomorrow J4y will tell our lawyer lad that he has $160k hidden in a Garden Gnome on his parents front yard. Every time I think it can't get any sillier it does. I can tell him anything at this point, and he will believe me. He has already agreed to be my Best Man when my wife and I renew our vows in October. He was touched that I asked him.

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never know where a bait might go. I recently had a refugee scammer in Benin that must have forgotten to log out of his Yahoo.fr account. I suddenly was getting E-mails from a lad using the same name at gmail saying to send the money to them (Chop). I've tried several times to do a Gomer chop and never have gotten far. This one has kept going for a least three weeks since the second Lad piggy-backed the others account. I might publish it as it has just been spiraling out of control since then.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be damned. He ain't happy today either:

Quote:
Ok that is better and you have assured followed my advise.J4Y PROMISED TO TELL ME EVERYTHING INVOLVED AND ONCE HE TELL ME,I WILL ADVISE HIM AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO TACKLE EVERYTHING TOGETHER.. I WILL BE HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SO WE CAN MOVE ON FROM THERE..REMEMBER WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET ALL DONE TOO ABOUT M0NIQUE.M0NIQUE IS DEAD AND I AM NOT HAPPY TODAY AND I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE HOSPITAL THAT YOU ARE THE NEXT OF KIN AND THAT WE WILL BE CONTACTING THEM TOGETHER SO WE CAN PLAN HOW TO BURY HER.PLS GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Now that the $90k is gone he's back after the fees for M0nique, his now dead cancer patient. I'll get him off that track tomorrow. Would do so today, but my kid's prison warden has cut the prisoners internet time down to five minutes a day because a bunch of bad boys rioted. And Big Al, you are right. You never know which way a bait will go. This one started off as a Church bait, but my lad took it a whole different direction. Kids, you always want to keep your options open. A little advice from your old Uncle Jayhawk.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Kids, you always want to keep your options open. A little advice from your old Uncle Jayhawk.

Good advice, indeed. I always look for little unsolicited tidbits a lad puts in his email that I can use or ask the lad for advice on how to handle some problem I cook up for him. It has been my experience that things a lad thinks are "his idea" greatly contribute to bait longevity. Of course, this things often wind up with the bait spinning off in unanticipated directions but that is half the fun.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic