SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My very helpful lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical NOK dying woman scam. After going back and forth for a week I tell him that I (my character) am having trouble with my 16 year old son. The kid is a holy terror. Everytime my wife and I go out the kid demands that we get him Sudafed because he supposedly has a cold. The kid has a chemistry lab set up in our basement yet not only is he not taking Chemistry at school but he rarely, if ever, makes it to school. Unfortunately the little brat has just been arrested for selling drugs to Grade School kids. My lad offers to help:

Hello My friend,

I can now see why he has been messing around at home.I already told you that this child have been moving with some bad gangs and this is because you dont really look at him often.he is just 16 years and he cant go to jail.Well when you can take him out of the police station ,pls lock him at home and i will fly down to the usa after this business and i will be able to talk to him.He needs to be advise and i also want you to tell the police chief to advise him.He is turning to a bad boy and thats very bad.the adolescency has made him move with some bad gangs in the area and i the time you told me he always wanted a sinus drug,i know he was into drugs and he needs to go to a rehabilitation home other wise,he is going to put himself into trouble.I am sorry once again and i will do my best for the p3nfold family.J4Y MUST BE A GHOOD BOY AT ALL COST.

So my wife and I go through his room:

My dear friend R0land

Thank you so much for your advice. Juanit4 and I are very lucky to have a friend like you in our corner in these times of trouble. R0land, I told the police officer yesterday that J4y is suffering from the adolecency like you said and cannot go to jail and he said that J4y was selling some drug called Meth and something called Heroin to 8 year old kids and he sure can go to jail for a very long time. He also told Juanit4 and I that we are very bad parents. This made Juanit4 cry.

R0land, last night Juanit4 and I were going through J4y's chester drawers and we found $12,000 inside a rolled up sock. We don't know where he got this money from. We also found a lighter and a pack of CIGARETTES! J4Y HAS STARTED SMOKING!! We do not know what to do.

R0land, could you please email J4y and tell him what he needs to do to be a good boy? You promised me you would do this and you have not done so yet. He is still in the jail, but each prisoner is given ten minutes of internet time each day so I am sure he will get your message. Juanit4 and I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help us save our son

The lad is right on top of things:

Hello My Dear Friend,

I know you are going through alot right now and i promise to help you get all solved.i will email him tonite and tell him he needs to be a good boy.I told you he has been moving with some bad gangs and they have involved him into drugs.i will talk to him.the 12000 you saw inside the socks is the money he got from the drugs deals that he has engaged himself into.I DONT WANT YOU TO TELL THE POLICE YOU SAW ANY MONEY IN HIS ROOM AND MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN UP THE ROOM .IF YOU ARE SCARED TO KEEP THE 12000 AT HOME,YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL HELP YOU KEEP IT HERE UNTIL HE IS OUT OF POLICE CUSTODY.lIKE I TOLD YOU,WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE REHABILITATION HOME AND LECTURE HIM HOW TO BE A GOOD BOY.I PROMISE TO EMAIL HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.HE HAS REALLY INVOLVED HIMSELF WITH THE BAD GANGS AND WE NEED TO MONITOR HIM VERY WELL OR ELSE HE MIGHT JUST INVOLVE DEEP INTO IT ,I WANT YOU TO ALSO SEARCH HIS ROOM VERY WELL..

I knew the whole $12k things would perk his interest. I've already closed two accounts this lad was using to wash his money, and I"m hopeful more are on the way. But can my son be a good boy?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, he's very helpful. He'll keep your money in safe hands Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally reached out to my son:

Hello J4y,

this is rollan,your fathers friend,i want you to be calm and we are all praying for you here and taking all legal actions....everything will be alright and i want you to know that once you are out,i will want you to come down to me so you can move away from those bad gangs and i can advise you on so many things.pls i want you to reply me back and tell me about everything so i can deal with it .I am a lawyer and i promise not to tell your father if you have anything secret you dont want him to know..pls get back to me as soon as possible.

I wonder what secrets I can tell him. Maybe about he half million I've got buried in the backyard?

Just got my fourth bank account from this lad. The first 3 I called the bank myself, but this one is going to Alan. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic