SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Karinachka

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my new friend George)).
I do not know that to you to write. It is my first time when I try to find second half in the Internet.
Also it is my first time when I the girl, do a first step, for acquaintance to that person which is interesting to me. I do not know as you concern to it. But I thought always, that the man herself should take the first step to get acquainted with the girl. But likely in 21 century, all has changed)). How you think?
Tell to me please, you for a long time on this site? And you have already met what be the girl?
My letter will be very small. Because I am afraid, that if I shall write to you the big letter, it will not reach you. And I should write again. For this reason I shall stop to write this letter. Also I shall wait for your answer.
I hope that you seriously concern to acquaintance. And to me you will write on a regular basis. That we could learn each other.
In my following letter, I shall write to you about myself. And if you have received this letter, tell to me about it. That I knew.
Good day to you.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So into gender roles, these vlads!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer's supposedly female Vlad wrote:

Quote:
Good day to you.

To which the only reply is surely "And a good day to you, Sir."

Confused gender roles indeed, Capone.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they get their genders mixed up and how they gloss over their mistake when you call them on it. Smile

With the way some of these mails read, I feel like I should be reading a book "Vlad for Dummies"...

Quote:
I shall fairly tell, I hesitate to write letters a little. For me it for the first time when I try to find the man by means of the Internet. I do not know what exactly now to write. I shall write how I consider it necessary. I hope that our initial acquaintance will not stop on one letter. Because I sincerely hope, that my first step which I have made for acquaintance to you, is not simple so. I hope for it.

And so, from what to begin my first letter. To not write it is too much, and to not write too little)). To write so that you have a little learned about me. Also has solved, I that person who interests you, not because of beauty, namely because of a private world. I hope you understand me?

Now I wish to tell to you about myself. That you could understand, I approach for you or not. I hope that answers to my questions, you will write to me. Also you will share the ideas on my letter.

I live in the city of Tyumen. It is Russia. Weather in my city not the most good. And very cold. Happens such, that the temperature reaches-30,-35. You can present yourself it?

When you go in the street, you do not feel nose. It is not pleasant to you to breathe, because frosty and cold air, does painfully to my nose)).

My name Karina. My friends, and the best friends, girlfriends and mum, name me Karinachka, Karinka))). And I always smile when me name such tender name.

I was born on August, 1st, 1983. I not so old girl. And not so young. To me already almost 30. It will be fast 31, after 32 and so on))). Every year, I become more senior, as well as all people. And the only thing that spoils to me mood, my loneliness. I hope that already after a while, I shall meet second half. And my life it is found happiness. You have not fallen asleep still?))))

The important detail me, it that I know some languages. I know English, little bit French, and little bit Italian. So, I can speak with you in three languages)).

You likely interests, where I work? My work is interesting to really something. I work in institute. On faculty of management. I the laboratorian (the post-graduate student, almost the teacher). A lot of time I spend with students, I read lectures. You can present yourself? So passes my an expert. I also work in institute only 3 days. 3 days I target, also leave for other work the manager in a warehouse of foodstuff). Not so interesting work. But me while arranges. I wished to work in in kindergarten)). I love children. When I see children, my day turns to bright day. I see as they play, as they run. As they sleep). It so is beautiful. The truth speak, that children it is light. You heard about such? But at present, I while shall remain on that work where now I work.

Here such at me work. Sometimes I get tired. Sometimes I as works. And it is not clear from what depends).

Unfortunately I should to stop write this letter. Because it seems to me, that you have already fallen asleep). But I hope that it has not occured. Simply I need to make a heap of affairs of the house. For this reason, my letter will be continued tomorrow. If I shall receive your answer, to my letter.

I hope, that you will write to me, and we can learn each other even better.

I wish you good day, or good evening.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
permrev
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same two emails (save my name)

In her pictures this "girl" is smoking hot. But "she" indeed is probably named .... Vlad .... Smile "Her" English is, I can fairly say, something short of flawless Smile Smile Smile

The first message from "Karinachka:"

Hello my new friend permrev)).
I do not know that to you to write. It is my first time when I try to find second half in the Internet.
Also it is my first time when I the girl, do a first step, for acquaintance to that person which is interesting to me. I do not know as you concern to it. But I thought always, that the man herself should take the first step to get acquainted with the girl. But likely in 21 century, all has changed)). How you think?
Tell to me please, you for a long time on this site? And you have already met what be the girl?
My letter will be very small. Because I am afraid, that if I shall write to you the big letter, it will not reach you. And I should write again. For this reason I shall stop to write this letter. Also I shall wait for your answer.
I hope that you seriously concern to acquaintance. And to me you will write on a regular basis. That we could learn each other.
In my following letter, I shall write to you about myself. And if you have received this letter, tell to me about it. That I knew.
Good day to you.
permrev
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious as to how yalls think I should proceed here; should I quickly start to tell "Karinachka" of my legendary sexual prowess or perhaps regale her with tales which focus on diarrhea ?

I wonder how many times "she'"ll write back if I tell her that I spent most of the previous day firing brown liquid out of my anus and / or dogging hot prostitutes and / or slapping my 16-inch salami Smile Smile Smile

As bad as her English is, she'll probably understand the jig is up if I tell her something like this. Nonetheless, I think I've settled on my plan of action: finding that (in)famous image of Mark Wahlberg at the end of Boogie Nights and including it in my next email to "her." In the email I'll tell "her" that looking at "her" pictures got me so excited that I just had to go and visit my non-existent virginal and smoking hot 18 year-old neighbor and give her a good rogering Smile Smile Smile

Ok, this is "her" second (and, up to now, final) email to me:

Hello permrev!

I shall fairly tell, I hesitate to write letters a little. For me it for the first time when I try to find the man by means of the Internet. I do not know what exactly now to write. I shall write how I consider it necessary. I hope that our initial acquaintance will not stop on one letter. Because I sincerely hope, that my first step which I have made for acquaintance to you, is not simple so. I hope for it.

And so, from what to begin my first letter. To not write it is too much, and to not write too little)). To write so that you have a little learned about me. Also has solved, I that person who interests you, not because of beauty, namely because of a private world. I hope you understand me?

Permrev I shall return to your letter, and to your some questions. First of all, I would like to see your photos. I hope that in your following letter, you will send me the photos. Well? And I hope that I can see your eyes. Because eyes are reflection of soul.

As to knowledge of languages? Other languages it is Russian))).

Now I wish to tell to you about myself. That you could understand, I approach for you or not. I hope that answers to my questions, you will write to me. Also you will share the ideas on my letter.

I live in the city of Tyumen. It is Russia. Weather in my city not the most good. And very cold. Happens such, that the temperature reaches-30,-35. You can present yourself it?

When you go in the street, you do not feel nose. It is not pleasant to you to breathe, because frosty and cold air, does painfully to my nose)).

My name Karina. My friends, and the best friends, girlfriends and mum, name me Karinachka, Karinka))). And I always smile when me name such tender name.

I was born on August, 1st, 1983. I not so old girl. And not so young. To me already almost 30. It will be fast 31, after 32 and so on))). Every year, I become more senior, as well as all people. And the only thing that spoils to me mood, my loneliness. I hope that already after a while, I shall meet second half. And my life it is found happiness. You have not fallen asleep still?))))

The important detail me, it that I know some languages. I know English, little bit French, and little bit Italian. So, I can speak with you in three languages)).

You likely interests, where I work? My work is interesting to really something. I work in institute. On faculty of management. I the laboratorian (the post-graduate student, almost the teacher). A lot of time I spend with students, I read lectures. You can present yourself? So passes my an expert. I also work in institute only 3 days. 3 days I target, also leave for other work the manager in a warehouse of foodstuff). Not so interesting work. But me while arranges. I wished to work in in kindergarten)). I love children. When I see children, my day turns to bright day. I see as they play, as they run. As they sleep). It so is beautiful. The truth speak, that children it is light. You heard about such? But at present, I while shall remain on that work where now I work.

Here such at me work. Sometimes I get tired. Sometimes I as works. And it is not clear from what depends).

Unfortunately I should to stop write this letter. Because it seems to me, that you have already fallen asleep). But I hope that it has not occured. Simply I need to make a heap of affairs of the house. For this reason, my letter will be continued tomorrow. If I shall receive your answer, to my letter.

I hope, that you will write to me, and we can learn each other even better.

I wish you good day, or good evening.

Karina).
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty standard script. Whatever you send back, he may not read. I have one on now who surprised me by actually responding.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic