SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think this one finally had enough

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After 5 months of failed payment attempts, Turd Ferguson's new Malaysian business partner finally snapped:

Quote:
Subject: URGENT!!! HAVEN'T YOU SENT THE PAYMENT TO THEM YET?

Turd,

What is going on? what is happening between you and Mr. Silk and Merrill Lynch? i received an email today that if they do not receive your payment tomorrow Monday, they will withdraw from this transaction and return back the funds to my bank. What have you done Turd? do you want to destroy my life? this is not what you promised me before starting this transaction with you. HAVEN'T YOU SENT THE PAYMENT TO THEM YET?

Make sure that you send the payment to them first thing on Monday morning. i do not know why this transaction should take so long to be done, it's been more than 5 months now we are in this transaction, and still don't have head, can you just accept comply with simple instructions please!

I'm waiting your urgent action unfailingly by tomorrow monday!

Wendy

And from the lad's alter ego, "Silk"

Quote:
subject: slowest transaction ever!!!

Attn Turd,
Guess i should let you know this, i am so pissed off with this whole thing right now, i can't believe all you achieved today was to give me a reply email requesting a picture of an art work which i just suggested that you use as a reason why you wanna send money to malaysia, look Turd i know you are well grown and matured to handle any situation with any bank or institution any where anyday any time so wht in God's name will you be wasting today fro just asking and waiting until you get a picture from me and why won't you just say a word to them because that is all you need not a photo. sir i am not here to play some hanky panky game because i have alot to do rather than sit down in front of my computer replying mails from you every day that says same story without any result and am going to write an email to your partner right now as well Wendy to inform her that am tired of hearing stories every day and no achievement so i guess you should know this now that if i wait till monday and this money is not sent so we conclude what we need it for, then am afraid i might withdraw my self and the company in charge of sending the card (Merrill Lynch) because they have been asking me series of questions about the card that is in their possession which has already been loaded and ready to be sent immediately after the money for the sending is available and we have been waiting to get this money from you Turd for over a month now, like i said sir that Monday could be the very last day you hear from me regarding this transaction sir and we will get the money back to its old status before we accepted to deal, this is the slowest deal i ever witnessed and am not happy such came from you because you sounded like a nice person that is why i was still sticking around to make sure i assist you then we achieve this to gether but you are really slow on this.
try as much to get this sent today sunday or tomorrow monday unfailingly we will do as i said if we do not get the details latest moday. tell Wendy i said this and i will write her too, so the ball is in you and Wendy's court right now.
SILK

And after yet another corrupt Western Union employee chopped his dollas.

Quote:
look Turd, i really do not think you sent that money to me because this has been a problem when ever you said you wanna send the money something comes up so am not surprised at this one. now a piece of advise for you, go back to the western union person you sent the money through and ask him questions of who he sent that money to and what email address and also the information he sent it to, you can see the person said he sent it to who ever but not to us. i hate such game turd, and i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time.... go back to where you sent the money and ask the person that told you he was going to send the money through a secured email address because i think they played all that game with who ever..... Don't even tell me i play games because i have more better things to do than sit here and play dirty games like what am seeing going on here with you for the past months. go and sort your self out and i believe this time you should get a phone that calls out internationally that way you will be an international business man rather than believing everything can be done through email, turd times has changed just yield to my advise and get a phone or international call card if you really want to get your money here with us.
SILK

I've tried to patch things up, but to no avail... neither has responded to me in a week. Looks like I let yet another ATM card slip through my fingers. Next time my luck will be better, I'm sure.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A PO'd lad is a happy Baiter!!!

Great job!!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fraustrated lad wrote:
do you want to destroy my life?

Well.... YES! Nice sig line there. Well played, rattlesnake. It's not easy keeping a lad on the hook for 5 months.

If you haven't already, it may be time to change tactics and refuse to use wire services like WU and MG. Have you scored any bank accounts from this lad?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's been more than 5 months now we are in this transaction,and still don't have head, can you just accept comply with simple instructions please!

Poor lad- 5 months???
No wonder he's so upset and frustrated

Shocked

Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic