SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kelvin loves me. (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one just got interesting. Mar. 4 our dummy comes at me with a new approach.

Quote:
Someone is in love with you

Hello Anita,

Since the first time I came across you online, I have not had rest of mind.

Thinking about you everyday gives me headache. Am in deep love with you.

Wish I could make you understand.

I am sorry but I cannot say I recognize your name. Have we met somewhere?

Quote:
No we haven't but am madly in love with you

Maybe you should start by telling me who you are and how you got my address?

Quote:
I saw your picture from a site online sometime ago, but am not an internet guy. So it took me so much time to get back to you.

I really loved your pic when I saw it, but distance is kind of a serious issue. I would have loved to know you better

Quote:
Could you activate your chat? It'll be easier for us to communicate

If you are going to talk to me please stop using this like some chat. You have told me very little and still did not say how you got my address. I have no intention of wasting time in chat. That is no way to get to know anybody.

Quote:
I got your email from a dating site

You did not get my mail from any dating site. Why would you say that? I do not post it on them.

Quote:
Maybe someone posted it then, but that was a long time ago...... Am sorry, but thats the truth

You still have not told me who you are? Anything about yourself or where you are from? And I don't know why someone else would post my mail.

Quote:
My name's kelvin. I know you might not like where am from because of the history you guyz have with us........ Anyway am from Africa, I know its not okay for most of you, but am just trying to express how I feel about someone I fall on love with.

I understand it's possible you might not respond to me again, but just know that someone somehwhere loves you like nothing else in the whole wide world.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a much more proper mail. I do not know why it took all of this to learn this little bit. I do not know anything about any history with people in Africa, none have ever done anything to me. if you are thinking we are all prejudice or racist or something along that line please get that thought out of your mind. I am not that kind of person.

Now what do you do for a living Kelvin? I am a student at the university here and work for my parents when I am not in school.

Quote:
Anita, I was in the University here but I had problems in school and could not finish my programme. Right now, am just doing an IT Job that doesn't pay so well but at least am a happy person because I am always happy with my self.

How old are you and what do you study? I dont know if its proper for me to ask this so soon, but have you ever been in a relationship before?

Kelvin

I don't guess your pay matters near as much as being happy with your work. If you aren't happy with the job, you aren't likely to stay anyway. I guess my job pays in many ways. My parents pay for the home, groceries, my college, my car, insurance and gas and still put money into my account for me but I hardly ever have to spend it.

I am in my second year in school. I am studying marine biology. I love the ocean so what better job could there be to help protect the environment and the animals in it?

I have been in a relationship before but never with someone this far away. Guess we shall find out what happens. I will be 20 in June. How old are you and how many women have you honestly been with? Have you ever dated outside of your race? I never have personally, but would with the right man.

Quote:
I love Marine Biology.. Would love to study a course like that.

I will be 26 in May. Honestly, I've been in two relationships in the past before. One of them was fun but the other was so complicated. Wouldn't lie! Have never dated another race, but I don't think its wrong especially when the person understands the concept of life & have a nice attitude.

Do you have a yahoo account maybe we can chat on Yahoo! messenger, or Facebook, Skype. Would love to chat with you frequently

Aloha Kelvin. I do understand no 2 relationships are ever the same. Rightly, they never should even be compared on the same levels. Every coupling in life must form itself rather than trying to shape it in a certain way.

I know very little of your country or customs and I am glad you are not bothered by our races. I despise people that view things like that. What are your thoughts on our age difference? You would be the oldest man I have ever dated, If we ever do.

Personally, I think every person has something wonderful in them but it may not always be easy to find. Let's be realistic though, some people are just rotten as can be for whatever reason I don't care to know.

Quote:
Anita, I agree with you...... How was your day?

Please Is there a means for to meet you on social media

Kelvin

Kelvin, I have no idea what your fascination is with all of this chat and nonsense. I am not interested in wasting my time with that. Any man that wants to know or date me must be capable of writing proper mails with cognitive thought. I am tired of all of the people in this computer that are so stuck in that and type like lazy, illiterate children.

Quote:
Betterstill can we talk on phone?

He thought he could just pull me to chat if he opened one here

I do not know you well enough for that. I am not chatting with you Kelvin. That is a waste of time.

Quote:
Ok dearie. But why have you become so aggressive to me. Its kinda suprising. I realy thought things were going rosy.

I never meant to get you upset.... I was trying to get acquainted, and I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in anyway.

I had a feeling you could despise me at some point, thats why I've always been afraid to contact at first.

I am sorry if you think I am being aggressive Kelvin but you just do not stop with constant talk of chat and phone and everything but an email. It is a complete waste of time but you keep trying to do that rather than writing me.

I have no reason to despise you now or ever but I have to make you understand that I have told you several times no about the whole chat and yahoo and whatever else but you don't want to accept that.

Quote:
Its Ok then.. I understand, but I only wanted you to see me on webcam.

Anyway, how are you doing? Hope you are doing pretty good... Don't you have siblings??

Tell me about your past relationships, the interesting and ugly sides of it. Was there any occurence you still regret so much?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelvin, why do you think it so important for all that camera junk? I have no camera and will never get one. Seems many men only want to talk in that way but they turn it into wanting sex by camera and other filth. You could send me your picture. You already know what I look like.

I do not have any real regrets in past relationships. They did not work out because young boys just are not ready to be fully committed. They mostly just want to try to bed every woman they can and move to the next. This woman has never been bedded in that way by any man. I am not a prude but no man gets my virginity without earning it.

I have no siblings but very great and understanding parents.

Quote:
I'd have to prove myself

Its okay Anita, if you don't like that in anyway. I would have to prove myself some other way to earn your trust I guess.

If I can save money possibly, I could come to your country. Getting Visa is kinda diffucult; thats the only problem.

So, what are your hobbies? I like soccer, reading and watching movies. I also enjoy traveling but I never get the chance to travel often. Please could you send me another picture of you? I don't have any of it anymore. I don't have a camera, but I'll try to get you a pic tomorrow, I promise.

I enjoy reading your messages... Its like talking to you physically

Kelvin

I do not have a lot of time for reading with everything going on. I have my classes 3 days a week and my martial arts also 3 days a week. I am a brown belt in BJJ. Other than that I work or go to the beach with my friends.

Can you give me some sort of idea of how people view sexuality in your country? I would not want to offend anyone with my views. I am very tolerant of a persons choices no matter what they may be.

We do travel at least once a year to Belarus, in Russia, to see my granny. Poppa is gone now but we still have her. I have also been to LA and San Francisco for short vacations but that is a very short trip from here.

I will consider a picture after you send me yours. I do not send them to people that have not sent me one.

Quote:
I admire your honesty

Don't worry, you can express your views anyhow I won't get offended.

I admire your simplicity, humility and honesty. How is the weather over there? I hear its very cold at some time in the year..

I really don't know how to swim, and sometimes am ashamed to even say it. Will you teach me if you get the chance?

I would try to get you a picture very soon

Kelvin

It is not real bad today. There is a chance of rain most of the week but it is still pretty nice here. It should get up to about 70-80 F. It does get cold in a lot of the US but here in the Pacific is more like California weather.

You should not feel ashamed Kelvin. We all learned at some point. Swimming is easily taught and requires nothing more than a bit of effort. It is one of the things that any person on this planet is capable of if they take the time to learn. You really don't even need a teacher. Little kids learn it by trying all the time. It does come a little more natural for some but everyone can do it.

Do you have a car or pickup? Or do you even have a need to drive there?

Quote:
I can't afford a car just yet because of the kind of Job I do, but am realy trying to raise funds to further my Education first.

I have always heard about California in the news; It seems its a very popular place in your Country. I hear there are lots of beautiful gigantic structures there.

Over here, Its always hot most times of the year but when it rains, it gets messy. Its kinda helpful to farmers anyway because of their crops. Our weather is called Tropical.... I loved Biology when I was in secondary school & I was close to the teacher.

What kind of adventure would you like to experience?

Kelvin

In a way, we are also a Tropical climate, I just don't know if they are the same as what you have. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilo,_Hawaii This is my home.I am so blessed to have been raised here rather than in Belarus. If you look into California or Hawaii, they are both beautiful, just in different ways.

I have been to Venice Beach, Hollywood, Walk of Fame and many other beautiful places.

I am still young so adventurous thoughts are continuous for me. What are your ideas of adventure?

Quote:
I haven't really been on any huge adventure, but I would like to visit the Islands on the Scandinavian. I really enjoy watching adventure movies; they thrill me. Actually I watch American movies a lot..... I know so many of your actors and actresses Leonardo Dicaprio, Ben Affleck, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Etc

How would you like to travel out when you get the chance?

I am hoping to turn my entire life into an adventure. The thought of spending my days on or in the ocean is why I want to pursue the marine biology. I have always wanted to parachute from a plane but I don't know if I am brave enough to actually do it. If I thought bungee jumping might be safe, I might even try that.

There are so many places that I would love to visit. Fiji, Jamaica, Japan, China, Phillipines, much of Europe and so many other mysterious but beautiful places to enjoy. I may never get to all of them but at some point I will visit at least a few.

That is a pretty good list of actors you give and I just bought a new Brad Pitt movie yesterday. I like a great action/adventure. I like comedies also. I bought History of the World also yesterday and Liam Neeson's Taken. We have a pretty good collection of movies here at home.

Quote:
Anita,

Our time zones differ with a huge measure of about 9hrs. Whats the name of Brad Pitts new movie? I would try to search for thr trailer online... I love watching him & I admire his family with Angelina Jolie and their beautiful kids; I watched a popular film titled Mr & Mrs Smith they both played intelligence role sometime ago and it was very interesting.

How are your parents? What do they do... I haven't heard you talk much about them much

Do you follow sports? which is your favorite?? In this part of the world, we like soccer, athletics but a few follow basketball unlike you people.

Could you help me so a little research on some biological topics? I could send them over...

I'm ashamed to tell you this, but you doubt it anyway...... I HAVE NEVER USED A FLIGHT BEFORE **I MEAN NEVER ENTERED AN AIRCRAFT** Primitive you will say, right??

Kelvin

Aloha Kelvin! Inglourious Basterds is the movie that I bought. It is an older movie of his but I wait until they come out on DVD and buy them rather than renting. I am a big fan of Quentin Tarntino. We have the Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie already. I do like Angelina Jolie. She is very pretty. I would turn gay for her.

I have watched some basketball and American football but don't really follow them. I do watch a lot of the UFC.

I don't see why you would think I would not believe you or why you would feel ashamed of that. Some people have just never wanted to go anywhere. It is not anything to be ashamed of.

My parents are great I just try not to say much about them as I am getting to know someone. If things work out I will start to talk of them more but never do in the beginning.

Quote:
Hello Anita,

Sorry about my late response to your last message.

How are you doing? I hope great...

I would try to always know when you are online so we can reply messages.

Aloha Kelvin! I saw you here a bit ago? Are you not going to mail me?

Anita

Quote:
Hello Anita,

Sorry about my late reply to you. I was doing some researches online which I wanted you to help me out on.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing great... Its very hectic for me with work and all sort of things.

I am having problems trying to raise money to go back to school.

I watched a series yesterday. SPARTACUS Season 4 which was released about 2months ago. It was intensely thrilling....... Have you watched it??

I am thinking about applying for the American Visa Lottery programme; If I'm lucky, I could come to the U.S. and study there...... What do yo think??

Kelvin

Aloha Kelvin! I have no idea what the lottery programme is about but I think it could be a great thing for you and you future. I am not sure what you would intend to do with it if you were chosen but education is never a bad thing.

You have to do your own work to learn anything. Me doing your research for you would only benefit your grade, not your brain.

I have never heard of the Spartacus series but it does sound interesting. Is that some sort of ancient Greek thing?

Anita

Quote:
Hi Anita,

How are you dearie?? Hope you are good...

I worked all through yesterday and didn't even have time to stay long online, but at least I ensured to get a mail accross to you.

Its kinda getting hot here this season and we sweat a lot. How is your weather now?? About spartacus, Its a series talking about the Acient Roman characters and a certain slave revolution.

I would like to get a good phone, possibly a Blackberry or an iPhone so I can always keep in touch with you when am not at home to use my PC. Could you help me confirm how much Blackberry phones are sold there??

I have been trying to attach a photo to send to you but it isn't working. I am off to work now...... Will do that when I get back.

Do have a lovely day dearie......

Kelvin

Aloha Kelvin, I hope you got your work finished. According to the forecast it should get up around 80 F today. It is usually pretty warm here even on cloudy days.

Spartacus sounds interesting. I have seen 300 and one called Troy. Not exactly the same but something like it.

I don't really know why you would want to know the price of those phones here unless you plan to buy it online somehow. If that is the case it is best that you look those up yourself so you will know for a fact what you want and the price.

Enjoy your day dear
Anita

Quote:
I'm having issues

I checked some online but they seem so expensive. I don't earn that much; I like the Nokia lumia 920 so much and I would like to get it.

I have watched both 300 & Troy a long time ago. They are both nice... Troy was actually done by Brad Pitt, one of my favorites.

I'm really having some issues now and I seriously need to talk to someone, but somehow there is nobody to confide in. I just hope things works out between us. I feel so lonely and deserted.

Have a lovely day pumpkin.

Prof Connor Cooper

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha Kelvin, what do you mean by having issues? If you are talking about the phones, sure they are expensive especially when someone wants the newest and greatest rather than the one that does the job without all the fancy stuff.

Why are you feeling lonely and deserted? I am here with you. You can tell me your troubles. I am not one of those gossip girls that tell all your secrets. You have to learn to open up to me if you are going to be with me and stop playing like you are macho.

Why would your picture not attach before? I can hardly wait to see you.

Quote:
I would love to get any good phone, but it has to be a smart phone so I can use certain applications.

I would love to be with you definitely, but I don't want you to think I am trying to take advantage of you thats why I am keeping some distance I really like you and I admire your humility most.

I pray things get along between us. I truly care about you.

Kelvin

Kelvin, if you are going to remain distant rather than being open and honest we don't really have the chance to truly come together. You really need to make up your mind. It is almost like you have another woman already and are just playing with me.

Let me know what your intention really is here. I will understand if you are not ready or whatever. I am not willing to waste my time with someone that holds back. You either give me all or nothing. Your choice baby!

Anota

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha Kelvin. Are you working or just away for the day? I have usually read something from you by now.

Quote:
Hello Anita,

How are you dearie, I was away yesterday thats why I couldn't call you. How did your weekend go??

Baby, I would like to start a relationship with you for the right reasons, and not for corrupt reasons but we need to have better communication. Sometimes, I really want to say some things to you, but I can't..... Sometimes I really want to express my mood to you but I cant.... Sometimes I just wonna hear your voice to sparkle my day but I can't..... I only wish things were different.

I really need to get a smart phone so I can always send you emails where ever I am, and don't need to get home everytime. We can share pics, videos and many more.

Please reply me when you get this. miss you

Kelvin

Aloha dear! If you want better communication you only have to sit down and mail me. I do not care what you spend your money on but that is not in any way a better way of communicating. If you start sending me messages from a phone I will not be happy. It is bad enough walking around the campus or the streets here in town and everybody has their attention stuck to their phones with that stupid texting stuff.

I hate when I am trying to talk with someone and they are completely enthralled with the phone. I will walk away. This is why I told you to stop the stuff about chatting and phone earlier. Do we really need to cover this again? I do not know you well enough to give you my phone number at this time. Possibly in the future but only if I give it freely.

I want a relationship with a mature and honest man, not someone stuck on stupid gadgets. I have walked out on dates because of that. If you want a relationship with me, I need proper communication. I think I am worth the time. We shall see what you think.

Why didn't you tell me you were not going to be around the computer yesterday? I was wondering why I did not read from you.

Anita

Quote:
I am not disputing you. I seriously want to get very close to you; Sorry I didn't mean to get you angry.

Its just that my PC is very disturbing, and it makes me mad sometimes when I try to put it on. I am praying for a nice laptop.

How are you today?? Am sorry about not informing you of my unavaibility yesterday. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Please baby, send me a pic... I dont even have a scanner to scan pics here. My PC does not have a webcam either.

Honey I am not overly upset about yesterday I just want you to consider letting me know next time rather than just leaving me to wonder.

If you have no scanner there how is it that you tried to send me a picture the other day? It seems you wee not telling me the truth now. Against my better judgement, I will send you a picture. I expect you to send me one no matter what you have to do.

Please stop talking to me about all of that electronic trash and speak to me if you want to be serious. I do not care about phones and laptops and cameras and all of that. If you want that for yourself, you need to get them but I don't care to read about that.

Quote:
Baby you look so gorgeous. I can't compare to you regarding beauty at all. It was my friends phone I tried using to send you a picture then. Please sorry if I offend you about the things I say sometimes. Gosh! You are a rare beauty.....

Baby, am always thinking about you everytime now..... I don't know what it feels like to be with someone with a very high reputation like you. You look so stunning. Ah!!!!!

Thank you for the compliment. Now please send me a real picture of you not something from a cell phone. Let me be the judge of how you look. I worry more about what is in your heart and mind, most women do. If you really want to prove to me that you are serious, I would like for you to send me a picture. I don't think that is a lot to ask baby.

Quote:
Sweet heart, please give me sometime. I'll ensure to do that before the day ends... I promise you

Love you

I would truly appreciate that honey. I will love to see the man behind the words.

Kisses
Anita

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is my pic here. I pray you like it, please don't despise me. Please!!

Love you so so much.

Kelvin

Baby, I can hardly make you out in that light but you are a very handsome man from what I see and I love those muscles. I don't know why you think I would despise you. I don't think you would have any trouble taking me in your arms and carrying me off.

Quote:
Oh! Baby, am so happy you talk nicely about me. Thank you so so much for the compliment. I was feeling incomplete after seeing your pic where you appear like the goddess of beauty herself.

Sweetheart, I wouldn't have any problem carrying you in my arms all days if it means so. I would cherish the moment when I have the chance to hold you firmly in my arms.

I am beginning yo love you even more because of your transparency and sense of equality. Thank you so much darling.

Love you
Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to find a way to tie myself in to Cachuma's bait too so I start hinting at a modeling job.

Honey, please don't call me some goddess. I am nothing of the sort. I may have been blessed with good genes but I am no different than most other people. I was lucky enough to do a small bit of modeling last summer and I will be the first to tell you, some of those girls are complete full of themselves. My mother would slap my face if I were like them.

I think you have learned that I hide absolutely nothing from anyone. I say exactly what I think no matter who I am speaking to.

I would never ask that you carry me around all day long, but with a special man, I sometimes like to ride on his back with my head on his shoulder or maybe to be carried into the bath or bedroom for time together. At this time, the bedroom only consists of a few things but no actual baby making yet. As you know that must be for only one man.

Quote:
Baby I'm sorry but you are the most beautiful lady have ever seen. I am beginning to understand the rudiments & demands of a serious intimate affair. I would do everything possible to try and become that special man in your life.

My God! You might not believe this, but have been starring at your picture everytime I put on my PC and I already made it my wallpaper & screensaver. U look so unique & delicate......... Please honey, give me the chance to become that special man in your heart....... I would do anything to fill that space.

Love you so so much baby.

Kelvin

I had a bit ready for this mail but he has already sent another so I'll have to edit some

Quote:
Hellooooo Pumpkin, I know you'll still be sleeping. I have missed reading your message so so much.......... Please honey, write me, I really need to read something from you... YOU TYPE LIKE A QUEEN

I just don't know what to do to become that special man; I spend my free time trying to come up with ideas on how to impress you and keep the fire burning till we meet........ I just can't risk loosing you

I sit down here and look at your picture for hours, wondering how such a beauty could be so far away from my arms....... I groan when I realize I can't press you to my chest...

Hope you had a wonderful sleep sweety? I can't wait for your message. Something happens to my body when I read your message, but I just can't type out here........ Its like a feeling, a strange one ##quitegood##

Baby can I see another pic? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you loads
Kelvin

Aloha baby! You already have the chance to be mine dear, and just maybe, the man that gets my everything. I am sure we could make beautiful children together. You look like the kind of man that has been with several ladies and probably knows how to satisfy his woman rather just his own lust.

I may be a bit different than some girls but I am by means delicate. If I am different than most it is because of my parents and the way I was raised. They hide nothing from me and have really shown me how great a rel marriage can be when both love one another completely. Mom greets dad at the door with a drink, hug and kiss.

You do not need to do any fancy stuff to keep my attention. Proper mails like you are doing now and honesty are a lot of what I need. Maybe a mail or 2 during the day to let me know you are fine. I do not ask for a lot.

I do not ask that you hold back your thoughts when we type honey. I want to know the things you think and feel when you are reading from me, looking at me or dreaming of me. I am not shy baby, I think you know this.

I sent you my picture first the last time. You sent me one of you hiding in the shadows. How about letting me really see you in a picture and I will send you another of myself? Is that fair enough?

xoxoxoxo
Anita

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my sweet, the thought of you going into the shower all alone and possibly without any clothes on gives me a whole lot to think about. I have never enjoyed a conversation like this before in my entire life.

Don't worry honey, I'll ensure to get you a much clearer picture later in the day. Have you ever kissed any man before? I just look at your lips sometimes and say to myself "WHAT IS IT LIKE TO KISS SUCH AMAZING LIPS?"

Baby, please try to reply me before you leave the house. Reading your message gives me an e**r**tion..

Love you more than anything now.
Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Kelvin took this down the NSFW route. My girl is a virgin but I encouraged him on and he went with it I am surprised that he had time to mail anyone in the other work with the barrage he was sending me the other day.

Aloha my baby! You do not have to censor your words to me, I am not a prude. Honey, are black men as big as people say? That makes for wonderful thoughts in the shower.

I have done a few things with men but never intercourse. I do not mind a man thinking of me, naked or otherwise. It is perfectly natural, men are very visual and I know this. I have kissed, I have masturbated, I have sex toys, I have given oral.

I have showered with men and women, I have even been to a class that my mom took me to in Russia. It is to teach women little things to please her man. They should have these classes for women the world over. I think the divorce rate would go way down. I am not special but I think I am a little more tuned into things than some people.

Now he is off and running!

Quote:
Honey, most black men are very well endowed downstairs, but I guess some women don't like men that have huge dicks because they complain of feeling pains during intercourse....

But I must confess, you have very long sexy legs, attractive lips and a nice texture from the pic. I want to ask...... Have you ever been sucked & licked up down there by any man?? I just shivel at the thought.

Wish I could get a chance to shower with you.... #kisses#

I have had a few guys make a very poor effort at licking and sucking me. They had no real clue what they were doing other than going through a motion thinking it was something. I have not had a real man take me and truly suck me good. None have even put forth the effort to make me cum.

I think it would be very nice to shower with you baby. I don't think I could handle any enormous penis but I really don't know for sure. I think my body is average but tell me do you think you are large enough to hurt me? How big are you baby?

Quote:
Baby, I don't think am too big because my Ex-girlfriend never complained about pains during penetration. I think am average and would be perfect for you..... I just stop imagining what it would feel like sucking your pussy... ********I could suck the hell out of it and lick it up until you run mad and make you come so many times till you plead for a hard rock*******

I don't think I could hurt you; however I make necessary efforts to please my partner to the extreme & not jus myself alone ##AMNOTSELFISH##

I promise you that you will have a wonderful time when we finally get together.......... I would treat you like the queen you are and make love to you the exact way you want...... bringing the chills out of your bones, and making you exclaim for more & sobbing joy.......

Can't wait honey..................... Love you

Honey, I am not trying to think myself dainty, I just don't have that kind of experience yet. I figured you would know more about this than I do. It kind of scared me when you said something about an enormous penis. I do not know how big you are or what might hurt me.

The only men that have ever brought me to orgasm did it by fingering me or with one of my little vibrators. I know it can be done but will take a man that is willing.

Quote:
I'll do anything for my angel....... What are you doing now?

I can't stop thinking about you, Please give me some romantic tips to keep me in the mood because I just feel like grabbing your ass and carressing it all the way.

I know your skin will be very soft and smooth.

Gosh! this your pic makes me go crazy......... Please baby, am begging........... Please show me another pic.

Love

Aloha my baby! It was very difficult to concentrate on work while thinking of you doing things to my body. You do not need romantic tips from me darling you do just fine on your own. I love to be touched and I enjoy touching and teasing my man.

I have really wondered what it would feel like to sit on your face and have you suck me until I scream.

Quote:
Hello My Angel,

Am so happy to read your message....... It gives me a constant thought of having to leave my cock inside your mouth & you letting me cum........ IT WOUD BE EXTRAORDINARY

Sweetheart, I must plead with you........ I never want this to come to and end as I look forward to being the first only man to tear your hymen open & push my rock solid cock inside to feel the softness of that delicate vagina wall...... I will do anything required and be patient enough to have that priviledge & honour.

It seems a very pic where it appears you were in a beach, but its far away..... I can't even see your face or curves properly.

I have had a rock-solid erection for about 2hrs & it refuses to go down...... Just wish you were here to help me calm down baby..

#Thinkin of you#
Kelvin

No sooner than I am told of its existence, he is now offering to send it to me

Quote:
Hello My Love, Its very sweet of you knowing you thought of me making you cum........ I feel so happy and gifted.

Baby what will you doing for the rest of the day? Just to let you know I would be keeping in my thoughts all day.

Sometimes I look at your long sexy legs........... and I say Wowwwwwwww!! I just feel like licking it up with up all the way to your pussy, and then ravaging you with great romantic gesture............ You'll have the tightest vagina in the world; so I'll have to take the penetration very slowly at first, so you can get used to it................ Then with time when its fully open and won't hurt you, I'll ravage you with all my strenght till you *DELETED* yells with satisfaction.

Baby I wanted to ask you something, but am kinda scared...... Am afraid to get you upset; I just don't do anything wrong to hurt you.

I love you darling....... Wld you love to see a picture of my dick?

Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha my baby! I am siting in the office with mom right now doing the filing and typing to you. We are waiting for dad to call in about any supplies he may need thee on the job so we can get the purchase order done and orders placed at the appropriate suppliers.

I am glad to read that you would be gentle with me baby. I know it will hurt a bit but I also know the significance of letting your husband have your love and trust him.

Why would I be mad about seeing your dick baby? I am going to see it at some point in time why not now so I will know what to expect.

Quote:
Honey, Its nice to know you are doing great. I guess your mom is always a great company.

I really have something bothering me that I would like to ask, but I just don't want to disturb you with any of my problems.

I haven't been able to snap a picture of my dick, I will do that as soon as I get the chance. Miss you love

Quote:
I just did this with a friends phone now. This is what my dick looks like everytime I look at your picture. Pleaseeeeeeeeee I need you baby.

Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha my baby! I hope you are okay. I did not read back from you and I missed you. You got me all wet thinking about you, I had to get a shower early and change my panties.

Quote:
Honey, sorry I slept off. My cock is always rock solid each time I look at your pic........ Please baby, can you send me a nude pic so I can masturbate with it, I can't bear it anymore darling.

I told you I need your assistance about something, but you didn't ask me about it dearie.

If you can write back now, I am still online.

Love you

Aloha my baby! I think it is time for you to give me a good nude picture of you first. You always want me to give you one first and then you hide yourself from me. I do not like that baby. It is very sneaky behavior. I will take one for you but you are going to be first this time and not some cell phone junk. Those are little ones. I want to be able to print it and put it in a frame by my bed.

Quote:
How do you mean baby? My naked pic??

Aloha baby! I mean you have hidden yourself from me. I want to see you and not some underwear and t-shirt shot.

You give me a clear picture for a change. Don't act like you don't know what naked means. You want to see me naked, you give me naked.

Quote:
Baby I have a very challenging situation now. #CONFUSED# and dont know what to do

Baby, why is everything such a challenge? I do not understand why you say this?

Quote:
I want to apply for an Exam before month end, and I don't have the complete fee to enrol for it

Honey, that's not confusing at all. You need to get a job and save your money. You may not get to enroll this semester but maybe next.

Quote:
Its making me unhappy

I am sorry baby. If you want it, you will make the sacrifice. I don't see how this is relevant to you and I?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I punched a big hole in his brain(?).

Where did you go baby?

Quote:
Dint go anywhere. How are you doing? Whats up with you

Your thoughts went from one thing to another. I want my picture baby! I am not giving in this time and sending mine first.

Quote:
I would try to get it to you. I might not be able to reply your emails till tomorrow. I'm kinda in a bad state

Why baby? I thank you for telling me but what is happening?

Quote:
You don't want to give listening ears. However, I don't intend to bug you with my problems in anyway........

I read what you wrote. Do you really think I should pay for your pipe dreams?

Quote:
No I'm not saying so... Just seeking your concern

Concern is one thing honey but you are making this look like it is something else. When things are out of your budget, what good does it do to tell me about it? I cannot afford a lot of things. I do not tell about that. It does not bother me.

Quote:
This is my career. Its very important to me & the only thing keeping me from it is only $500....... Can't you see

I really appreciate you being there for me all this while and it means so much to me..... Pls don't get me wrong.

My love for you is unwavering, and I still have deep feelings for you.

This is my career? Is this only about you?

Quote:
No, It can never be about me........ I won't let any assistance I can render to you slip by for anything. I will get the picture to you later at night

I will be waiting! Now are you going to talk to me properly?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha my baby! How are you today? I was hoping to wake to mail from you. Guess I'll go shower.

Quote:
Baby how are you? Sorry for my late response..... I have not been around all day; how have you been doing? Hope you have holding up pretty well

I missed you so much thinking of you all along, and not getting a chance to mail you........ Sometimes, I just wish I can hold you closen to my arms and squeeze you so hard to my chest because the thought of how smooth and soft your skin is freezes me.

Honey I hope you are doing really great........ I will be waiting for your message sweety. *mwah* !!

#kisses#
Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha baby! I hope your enjoying your weekend.

Quote:
Hello Baby, How are you doing.....? I hope you had a very exciting weekend............. Am so so tired now, just got back home

I'll write you a long message tomorrow...... Take good care of yourself darling.

Love you

Aloha baby! Sounds like you had a lot of fun or made a trip somewhere. Hope you enjoyed yourself. I got my hair, nails and body waxing done but decided against the vajazzle thing. $100 to decorate me with stones that only last 5 days and get on everything as they fall off. That is a waste.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, I thought of you all night....... Knowing you had to decorate your pussy with stones even made the thought & feeling more intense.............. Wow! Wish I was there to ride on it before it wear out.

What are your plans for the day ahead? Hope you have a splendid day. I didn't get any picture of you anymore.

Attached is a picture of my cock. Please don't allow anyone see the picture. Its for you and you alone.

#Kisses#
Kelvin

Aloha my baby! I am glad you had nice thoughts of me but I did not let them decorate me. I am nice and smooth again but I am not wasting my money on those things. I might consider a temporary tattoo or something but not those stones.

Honey, I do not know why you even sent me that. Again, you are hiding in the dark showing me nothing. I can't even make it out clearly. It is just a blurry shadow.

Remember how disappointed you were with my bikini picture because you could not see me? Yours are constantly hiding yourself. Why baby?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey, don't worry I'll send you another one but you have refused to send me any at all. I miss you so much baby & I think its high time you give me a number to reach you.....

I want to hear your sexy feminine tone and I want to hear you laugh......... Please would you do that for me

Baby I want to ask you something out of trust. Please I don't want you to use this against me; Just assist me if you can......... I need you to please loan me $850

Please write me back.

Love you
Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please I don't want you to use this against me

Like that would happen...Let the Slapping begin!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That is exactly what he gets.

Aloha my baby! I refuse to send you a clear picture of me until you send me one. I do not hide myself from you, why do you do this to me? If you want one of mine, you will stop this and give me a very clear picture of you.

I have told you in the past, you might get to talk to me on the phone when I was ready and told you not to ask me for it. You are starting this again Kelvin and you know you have not earned it. I am getting very disenchanted with this.

Quote:
Baby you have a very clear picture of me there...... Please send me yours

Quote:
Baby, whats going on....... It seems you are busy. I have been waiting on your reply. Please try to send me a picture so I could warm myself up with it.

Honey, about what I asked you........ Please can you help me?

Love you
Kelvin

Quote:
Baby, whats going on? Its been almost 15hrs since you last wrote me........ Please dear write me, I am eager to read your mail.

Miss you baby...........

Love
Kelvin

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aloha my baby! I do not understand why you have hidden from me dear. You are very handsome. Now, I will send you a good picture.

It did take me a while to get back on the computer. We had some sort of problem with the mouse and had to have someone come look at it. The one we had started acting up and would not work any longer. They brought us a new one and cleaned the case up for us. Mom and I had to do all the paperwork by hand to get it in on time. Not a lot of fun.

I sent a 4 Kb pic and pissed him off! lol There had to be repercussions for his cellphone and blurred pix!

Quote:
Baby whats happening. This pic is so far behind, I can't even see you clearly........... Please send me a more sensual picture....... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love Kelvin

Baby, I think I figured out what happened. This is the original file, dad has renamed them and somehow shrunk them.

Quote:
Gosh! Look at your sexy boobs......... Am freezing here

Now I know you can see me better. Sorry about that little one. You can see the huge difference. It was not something I did on purpose.

Quote:
Ok darling........ You look so so beautiful; Wish I had the chance to grab you where you stand right now.

Baby what are your plans for today? I would have loved if the picture was full

Love

Baby, I do wish you were here to grab me and carry me in your strong arms. The only full body picture I have from that day is the one you saw of me in the shade. I don't think a larger one of that would show much. I do have one not quite full body standing just as I am there in this one where a little more of me is visible.

I don't have a plan today but I have to get all of that stuff mom and I did yesterday entered into the system for records and will be piddling about the office unless something comes up. I do have my martial arts class tonight. It keeps me very fit but not overly muscled up. I don't like the way that looks on a woman. Or a man for that matter. I find it ridiculous to be that big.

Quote:
Wow! Sweetheart, you have a very nice figure..... Am going gaga looking at your pics..... But baby I wouldn't feel safe anymore after setting eyes on these very sexy pics of you; I'll always have this strong feeling that some predator out there will be trying to get his hands on all my stuff there.

Please baby, can you promise me you won't give any of those juicy sexy things to anyone except me? Please baby, promise me!

Love you so so much

Baby, it is very sweet of you to worry about me but I promise your fears are unfounded. I may be a petite girl but I am not dainty by any means. I am a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I can be a very physical person but only if need be. Most of the time, I am with my friends and nobody will mess with me around them.

No other man even has the option of even being near my body. You are the only person that has the opportunity at this moment. Don't blow it baby, I think you may be the the one I have waited for.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby I won't do anything top jeopadise that. I love you too much to mess up such glorious chance....... Baby I really want to kiss you........ I jus can't stop imagining what it would feel like

My handsome KelKel, I keep wondering about so much more than just a kiss. Compared to you honey, I am rather inexperienced and have never really had a man to satisfy me. I am afraid that maybe you won't like something about my appearance, or my inexperience or maybe you will just think I am some easy woman.

Quote:
No love..... I would never think that way; I'll take you as you are & teach you the things you don't know so you can become very good in them......... I can't mock you, I'll help you learn and treat you and gentle as possible.

I really can't stop thinking about you...... Wish I could see a little more

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, I need to ask you something and please don't laugh. Is it normal for a woman to be unsure of whether she wants you to be gentle or if she wants you to tie her to the bed and take her forcefully?

I am afraid of my feelings Kel. I have never had this thought with any man before now and I am afraid you may think bad of me. I am rather frustrated and confused in my thoughts.

Quote:
Baby please trust to share anything with me..... What are your thoughts? Its normal for a woman to think anyway she wants her man to ride her..........! Share your thoughts with me; How would you like it?

Kelvin

Quote:
Hello Darling, I have not heard back you in about 10hours. Hope you are fine and alright......... Please ensure to write me back as soon as you get this so I could stop bothering.

**Miss you baby**
Kelvin

Aloha my Kel! I am confused and aroused by my thoughts. I know there will be some discomfort at first no matter how you do it. I don't know why you make me have thoughts like this. I think it's because of those big muscles and the thoughts of you being aggressive.

Quote:
Annie my love, I miss you so so much

Baby, are you sleeping? I hope you aren't upset with me for expressing my thoughts to you.

Quote:
No baby.... I can't be upset with you. I like it when you express yourself to me completely............. Everything I read your message, It gets my cock erect and rigid **Ilikeit**

Quote:
Pls write me darling......... You are starving me

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my darling! I am glad you are not upset about me sharing my thoughts with you. I am not a shy person but have never thought about things the way that I do with you.

Sorry I was unable to write promptly, mom and I were doing invoices and filing away papers.

Quote:
Ok baby....... hope you are great.

Darling I really don't know how to say this, buh pls wat abt the stuff I asked u......... Pls cld you help me darling??

Can I get a different picture

Honey, is this how you see me? What kind of nonsense is this Kelvin?

Quote:
Baby why are you going paranoid? Because I asked you something........... thats too bad!

Who am I supposed to ask? Am I supposed to cheat on you & ask anyone I don't trust??????? I can't do that you know; I am decent & I can't cheat on you

Alright, if you dont wonna help, no problem but making it look like I've done something wrong......... I dint intend to get you upset....... Am sori

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Love & miss you

Annie Love, Baby why are doing this to me......? I couldn't eat anything since yesterday because I didn't receive any message from you.

Honey, am so sorry if I got you upset.. Please write me..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & miss you
Kelvin

Aloha Kelvin. I don't know what to make of what you said to me.

Quote:
Baby, please let it go...... Am sorry

Whay are you starving me of your messages......... Please baby, I need you

Kelvin why would you tell me that's too bad? Is it really? I am very unhappy with you.

Quote:
Baby, Am so sorry........ It was never my intention to make you unhappy........... I only thought I you had such a strong feeling for me like I have for you.

Please don't be offended......... If I was there, I wuda given you a very hot fuck to calm your nerves......... Please accept my apology darling.

Love you so so much

If you spoke to me like that here, you would not be sleeping in our house. You would be outside with the dog.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So have you accepted my apology?

I can accept it.

Quote:
If you have accepted it, then please tell me something sweet.

I'm not sure how many sweet words I have in me today honey. I did miss you and it was very difficult to sleep last night.

Quote:
Am so sorry dearie. I promise never to upset you again or bother you with my problems

Cellphone - web store
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job NV! This lad looks quite smart, doesn't he?

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic